i'm on ep 30

and then the site i was watching it at took it off T_T

can't find any streaming video sites for it now :/

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akinoyui

i love the show though i only watched a few..plan to buy the DVD..

i want to read the manga but i have no time to download them, nor to read them..i plan to though!!

haha..but just wanna say i love fullmetal alchemist!

i love love FMA. at one point i used to be so crazy about this series... i finished the anime in like 3 days. (an infatuation of sorts)

yes but i agree with most people on the forum. the ending sucked like crazy. edwin...T.T and i don't think the movie did a good job ending it either... i mean the open end is not so bad, but the door thing was just so frustrating..

the manga is ok. i'm getting confused over the philosopher stone in the anime and the manga.. but i think for this series, the anime is better.

youtube took out all the series though.. i'm so disappointed.. anyone know where i could see it again? PM me if you know please. ^^ thanks.

alchemy is awesome <3

Guest IxAzNMuFFin

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED full metal alchemist

it was soooooooo good

the anime misses a lot of the manga though

it's quite sad really

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xeunchanx

Do any of you know a site where you can WATCH for free {no downloads please} except:

crunchyroll.com

youtube.com

veoh.com

.................?

I got upto episode 5 and i can't get the rest of the episode

please help me!

wooow FMA....i used to be crazily obsessed with the manga/anime because Ed was so cute that i fangirled everytime someone mentioned his name. I hated how the anime ended though =( disappointing

Guest keczianthei

Do any of you know a site where you can WATCH for free {no downloads please} except:

crunchyroll.com

youtube.com

veoh.com

.................?

please help me!

uhm.. same question here.. where can we possibly watch this.. streaming for that matter.. :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

This is my favorite anime.

I cried, laugh, and gasped.

Such an amazing story.

I loved that Roy Mustang.

keke.

I watched it like... 4 years ago on cartoon network

But then cartoon network sometimes didn't do the episodes in order or they would discontinue it or they had commercials.

I finished it yesterday.

Too many people died in his anime.

Which made it realistic in the sense that not everyone was alive to a point.

My favorite episode was... episode 37/38

The tale of the flame alchemist.

It was so funny.

Guest beautiful__liar

BEST. ANIME. EVER.

omg it was so sad :( I almost teared watching these episodes, and I usually never cry :T

episode 25 was heartbreaking for me, though T_T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stopthemadness

episode 25 was heartbreaking for me, though T_T
Me too :3 I cried at the end XD Waaah, so sad!

The ending of the show is really depressing. :( Episode 50 tore my heart out T__T;; But I really like the movie. And the soundtracks (anime AND movie) are amazing.

Thank goodness the anime isn't all based off the manga though. X'D I would be so depressed. Manga's still going though.

Ed and Roy are extremely hot. Oh my gahhhhh. *dies of teh fangirliness*

*points to sig*

Guest sagejin.

i love this anime

it was sad/action/cute/funny and cool

until i watched the endin and movie..

i was kinda disappointed

but still good anime.

one of the best.

p.s: Major Hughes was the best!

Guest stopthemadness

I miss Hughes. He was awesome, and hilarious.

I think I'm one of the very small amount of people that actually likes the movie/the movie's outcome. XD

Guest sagejin.

crunchyroll.com

youtube.com

veoh.com

.................?

please help me!

you can try movie6.net

XD that's where i watched all the episodes and the movie

go there.

Guest Shini

I miss Hughes. He was awesome, and hilarious.

I think I'm one of the very small amount of people that actually likes the movie/the movie's outcome. XD

Yes...

I hated the ending...i was like 'O_o wtf'

What's so wrong with a happy ending >_>

Guest Storytime

The movie was bittersweet.

Ed and Al are finally reunited. But the two boys who are exceptionally talented and love alchemy can no longer use it. My ideal ending would be that Ed was selfish for once and sayed with Al in their original homeland. Then they could practice alchemy and live with the people they've known all their life! I mean, what about Roy and Winry and Rose and everyone else?!

Ugh, thinking about it always makes me rant. I agree with Shini - why couldn't we have a happy ending?! Still, the movie is a MUST-SEE. It's not one of those meaningless fillers, but is a true finale of FMA.

PS - Does anybody know where the manga and anime storyline split? I want to see how the actual FMA goes.

Guest stopthemadness

I'm actually not sure where the anime and manga storylines split, since there's so much difference between them (plot-wise). I get really confused whenever I try to figure that out. XD But I read somewhere that around episode 30-something, the anime takes a different path than the manga.

Edit: Never mind, I think I figured it out. XD

Dante is an anime-only character, and she's first mentioned in episode 32. So probably that's where the anime turns into a different story... I'm not so sure though since I haven't read all of the manga yet. >< But it'd make sense if that or an episode before/after that one was where the entire thing changes.

Guest Shini

I thought the split was when they explain what those homonculus really are....

The anime says it's everytime a human alchemy or something is failed

the manga they're man made by 'Father'

In wiki it says

'One unique characteristic of Fullmetal Alchemist is that the stories of the manga and anime separate soon after the beginning, and weave vastly different tales. The most prominent of the differences is the primary antagonist. In the anime, this is a woman known as Dante.'

• 3 weeks later...

Archived