fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^ I like the song by Yellow Generation...i loved the way the woman sings at the beginning of the song...hehehe...kinda suspenseful in a way...

MUSTANG!!! OMG that guy is whoa...S2...hehe he was so funny when Elric wanted to verse him in a combat examination thingy...one of the best moments in FMA...^_^

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lady_muimui

I want to see the movie! I mean I loved the anime but I just hated the ending. It was left me like "so...it was all for nothing??"

Guest OrangeAddiction

^ I like the song by Yellow Generation...i loved the way the woman sings at the beginning of the song...hehehe...kinda suspenseful in a way...

MUSTANG!!! OMG that guy is whoa...S2...hehe he was so funny when Elric wanted to verse him in a combat examination thingy...one of the best moments in FMA...^_^

i like the little filler where it shows roy's day as the flame alchemist and black hayate is caught digging bones.

those were the best episodes ever!!!!!!! :lol: yup~i also love the song "Walk across the door" and pretty much all the songs including the OSTs! :P

I don't necessarily think everything was for nothing in the end. I'd explain my POV, but meh~ too lazy to :P

The second season was when everything started making more sense! Overall, FMA's defintely one of my favorites <3333333333

ok...so i've finally finished watching FMA...and I must say...

this anime left me hanging on my seat for the last 5 episodes and then left me crying more than anything else afterwards...it was so suspenseful that I stayed up until 3 to finished it off...

and it was totally worth it...the ending wasn't a dissapointment for me...but yes...I need to watch the movie...-_-

TT_TT...one of the best animes ever...definitely...

*runs off to get more tissue*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OrangeAddiction

yes, the movie was out on July 23 (or was it 22) in this year Japan. I watched the cam raw version of it but the quality of this version is soooo bad that i couldn't enjoy it as much! >.< but the movie wasn't as good as i thought i would be thou~ o well....i still like it! ^^ i can't wait for the movie to come to north america so i can watch it in good quality!!! rar! ^0^

yo, the manga is still going, am i right? i was just reading it and its like completely different than the anime. ITS even better! :D

Guest BaNaNa`IceCream

where can i get the manga ?

i watched the anime and i love it

i like how ed and al relize

that trying to bring back their mother was

wrong and that they now wanna regain their

old body back.

Archived