fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkiseki

i only watch it on cartoon network. edward needs a haircut, he looks better as a child. hahaha.

i actually like the series. its a very well thought out plot, and the ideas of morality run through it. anime always seem to have some hidden lesson behind it, and this one is no exception.

Guest kkandy4mee

i actually like the series. its a very well thought out plot, and the ideas of morality run through it. anime always seem to have some hidden lesson behind it, and this one is no exception.

so true, so ture...=D

fullmetal alchemist has my heart for best anime... i <333333 EDO!!!

fruits baskets has my heart for fave manga....it's also hidden lesson type thing...mMm...it's just amazing how manga creators are able to do that....

It was an okay anime. Not really my cup of tea though. I liked the drawing. I had the drawing on my folder and had no idea it was FMA until a classmate told that it was -____-X He lent me the anime and gosh, so many episodes X___x I agree with most of you here...the ending sucked.

Guest butthead24

does anyone know when they're going to translate the movie to english? cuz the only file i can find only was shot in the movie theather.. all dark and blurry and no subs .. the ending to the anime sucked and the movie is sorta like a sequal.. :(

Guest diligence312

fma is my favorite anime! i really loved ed and al's relationship, it's so sweet! yeah the ending sucked, it gives the feeling of unsatisfaction. anywhoo.. butthead24, there are torrents of the movie out that are subbed. try searching on mininova.org.

• 1 month later...
Guest kkandy4mee

wow...haven't had much action in this place for a while...anyway. found this REALLY NICE AMV for fma....but i wouldn't watch it "big screen"...just in the lil window, cuz the quality's a lil fuzzy...but yea. definitely a good mv...i got one of my friends to watch the mv, and afterwards she was like "i wanna watch the anime!!!!!!" so yea xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-y8KPWuEkk

good stuff good stuff

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smart1xturtle

i love the show...it's awesome...and i agree the first pic (desktop)...is really pretty =]

does anyone know where to download episodes for free?

Guest knockblock

i saw 2 OVAs so far...they were pretty good. i dunno how many there are gonna be though.

What's it like? I never heard of any OVA.

Guest Take Five

^the first one is a short clip of the characters in chibi mode having a party after the filming of the fma movie. it was pretty funny. the 2nd one is just some big fight between the homunculi and the army, which was pretty cool. they don't really have anything to do with the story but they're entertaining.

Guest shayne03

ive watch the episodes until the last in a local network in our country...well,,they did finish off....,,,the manga is great too,,,and the movie can be downloaded i'll post when i knew the link...,,,but i saw the movie...my friend said that you cannot understand the movie...if you have not watched the whole anime,,,so thats why i understand quite alot...hehehe

Guest Drunkken

i saw 2 OVAs so far...they were pretty good. i dunno how many there are gonna be though.

where did you get the OVAs?

and what were the titles?

Guest spfork

I personally thought that this anime was really really good.

Though when the ending rolled around, I was in tears of disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest babossagaji

i really need to finish watchin this..since it's summer i'll watch it sometime...what's the ending like? I don't care about spoilers...but I really like to know.

Archived