fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asian_lisa

are u talking about edo (edward) or al? edo's voice actor is romi paku, who is an AMAZING voice actor...she's done a ton of different stuff; her most current thing(that i know of) is the voice of hitsugaya toushirou in BLEACH. (it's edo's voice!!! aaah it's wonderful...i completely freaked out when i heard it...shirou's my fave bleach character too)

----

edit:

if ur talking about alphonse elric, his seiyuu is rie kugimiya, whose latest appearance was ALSO in bleach, surprisingly...she played kurosaki karin.

haha. i thought this was funny: http://azalea.kou-net.org/if/images/pic1.jpg

wow i didnt know both were girl voice actors :huh: pretty cool B)

thanks~

Guest kkandy4mee

eeeh...~ i'm not sure if there are people who haven't finished the series or not reading this topic...but just to be safe...try not to spoil anything?

-----------------

much appreciated!

Guest RagingHEART

ack! i just watched the episode where hugh dies... and that was SOOO SAD!!! OMG

::sniff sniff::

::reads post above::

the ending is sad??? OMG>>> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wanted a happy ending! guess i'll have to see for myself :P

Guest Take Five

Don't read this if you haven't seen the movie!!! >O

----------

I'm confused as to one part of the movie... Why couldn't Al just out his soul into lots of armors and send THEM back to destroy the transmutation circle? -_-;; it's not fair TT_TT

cuz they'll never let FMA be a happy series. neverrrrrrrrr

Does Ed or Al get to beat any bad guys in the movie?

of course.

Guest knockblock

By themselves? Well they never beat any of the bad guys by themselves in the series except for Wrath and maybe Greed.

Guest chunks

I thought the ending to the series was pretty rushed. They took all this sweet time building up momentum and then the last episode was just like... wah?????? everything just suddenly... happened! The movie tied things up somewhat nicely, still a lot of things that didn't make sense.

Guest AnonEMus

i finally finished the series & the movie. it was good overall & i think the ending was fine. the whole concept of the anime was the relationship of the brothers. ;)

Guest lady_muimui

holy crap, conqueror of shambala is amazing.

*spoilers*

all i can say about the end is that i feel bad for winry =/

Same here. I just watched it today. It was awesome. Finally gave the anime an ending that I'm satisfied with.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

YTV. i think Toronto area or Ontario based cartoon channel is playing FMA... omg the dub voices are hideous. ahhh they are going to ruin good anime. like it did with cardcaptors&naruto

and yea i still have to finish FMA... never got the time

Archived