fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

hello all....i am the fans of FMA too.....i found tat this anime is great with interesting and special plot.....the producer was keen in playing wif our emotion....

it took me 3 days to watch all the episode of FMA.....n it is worth to watch....it was really great....u must nt miss it

i like the part when ppl said, "ah, u r the fullmetal alchemist?y so short?" or "u haven't grow a bit"

the way he angry is cute

the ending was ok 4 me....but i hope it insert more scene between riza n roy

where can i get the manga ?

i watched the anime and i love it

i like how ed and al relize

that trying to bring back their mother was

wrong and that they now wanna regain their

old body back.

hihi....

u can get the manga here....

Fullmetal alchemist Manga

hope u enjoy it^^

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya....i agree wif u sweet_dreamz

i aso haven't watch the movie yet but....as i noe...they say it continue frm the last episode of the anime...

did u guys haf any idea whether the movie of FMA in cantonese version has been release yet??

I love FMA. While Bleach introduces new character almost every single episode and tries to get them more involved into the plot by giving them a backstory (which sometimes feels like fillers), FMA introduces new characters early and often, then allow them to interact with the overall story from there.. which is very thoughtful and intense (in my opinion). Which is why FMA is THE best anime series I've seen in my life (and which is why Bleach is becoming less and less memorable).

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

OMG.. <3 fma its teh bestest anime ever ..didnt watch teh movie yert = [

yeah .. me either. i really want to though =T

Guest Nightmare

Just started the anime since I heard a lot of rave reviews....The plot is somewhat interesting, the transitions and pacing is good, the characters are likable, and the music is beautiful, but I can't say I like it yet. The beginning feels like a total drag and somewhat pointless...I mean, how many mad alchemist freaks did they came across with... I'm waiting till episode 20 to see if the story actually goes somewhere rather than the dead end chase for that Philosopher's Stone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyongster

wahhh..i love FMA>.^^

I recently downloaded the movie with the korean subtitles..haha

Mann i burned all their episodes onto a disc..gonna save it so that my kidz can watch it too

hahaha

JJANG JJANG

Guest Orijinalx

just watched the movie. It's pretty good, and has a good ending. I heard there might be a second movie coming out, i guess thats possible seeing how the movie ended!

Guest dead-nova

omg i just finished watching this and i can't believe it ENDED THAT WAY!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO SAAAAAADDDDD~~ its not the wat i wanted it to end =(

but theres a FMA movie O_O oh wellz

Guest kkandy4mee

aaaah~ fma...my alltime-always-will-be-forever-and-ever-FAVORITE anime of all time.

it's just so...it makes you think about so much of human life...it made me cry a lot, so very emotional stuff. i LOVE this series... the nina thing still gets to me....aaah. -_-ll

it's so "GAH" frustrating at the end of episode 50...you're like OMIGOSH....HOW IS HE GOING TO SOLVE THIS IN 1/2 AN HOUR?!?!?!

the manga's drastically different... o.O but i haven't read it yet....

i really hope they bring the movie to the U.S. (which means they'll have to dub it, but meh...i never EVER watch dubbed...it makes me wanna gag...haha >.<! )

i will definitely buy it...hehe. and watch it all in japanese. hehe.

not wanting any spoilers, but what is the plot of the new movie?

Guest DanTat

not wanting any spoilers, but what is the plot of the new movie?

This isnt really a spoiler, but highlight to read

Humans in "our" world are planning to invade "their" world :P

Guest digitalsuperman

I just love this anime. This is the first time I see an anime that has western characters in it. Its just so sad on how it ended. I'm kinda' hoping that they're will be another season. I feel so sad for Winry, she waited for ed to comback to Rizenbool but then again, Ed went back to germany and Al tagged along. They could've just taken Winry with them.

Archived