fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Access DENIED

Yess!! i loved this anime. i obsessed over it for weeks because it was so good. And i ended up flunking a test.

Guest tomodachi-

i liked this anime too~~

it was quite different from the manga though XD

but the manga's still going.. so i guess its expected

wanna watch the fma movieee!

Guest narcotix

lol i saw this in two days..it was really good..too bad the english one is a lil died down..some things in this anime were a lil disturbing like the chimeras and how that guy turned his daughter into one ;O...but yea. i cant wait till the movie..but the ending kinda disappointed me

Guest JudY-JudY

I didn't like it at first but I love watching it now!!

Is it just me or is the show getting funnier (In a good way)!?

Guest 4realz

Good anime, but gets laggy at times. It had a very interesting plot. i didn't like the ending though. Must read the manga now cuz i wanna know what happens.

I totally loved this anime!!!

i have the game for it too HAHA which is also pretty awesome as well

I also have the game, imo i dont really like it though =/ the game goes by waay to fast.

Guest x__FL4*

the ending made me REALLY mad cuz i wanted ot watch more.. i LOVED IT! i'm still reading the manga tho and eeek~! too good! i really wanted to be an alchemist after watching it but.. alchemist are just chemists in the early 1500s... LOLLLS

Guest yumi_shs

I've got the first volume of the script version of the anime, and I really like it, I want to read more, but I can't find it anywhere in england >.<

The movie was out in Japan while I was there, but I didn't get to watch it!! :(

I like Roy.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i find this anime to be very inspirational .. i feel like i could do so much more than what i can do right now. yeah .. i want to be an alchemist too but there is a difference between being an alchemist and a chemist. funny story .. my chem teacher said that there was NO such thing as alchemy but there were alchemists. she totally lost me when she said that o.O

Archived