• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 106:

This is one of hell of a new chapter.

Edward turns into a philosopher's stone for a moment to destroy Pride.

Is Kimblee still alive?

Argh, cliffhanger!

The chapters are getting better after each release, but I don't want it to end.

It seems that the manga series will end with two more chapters...?

^

Ya, it should be finished in the next 2 months or so. The anime/manga are suppose to end at the same time...

Considering that the anime is 63 eps long? There's only about 11 episodes left. That's roughly less than 3 months ^^ So 2 more chapters! yay! =)

I don't read the manga fyi but I'm watching the anime every weekend so I'm super excited >=)

--xoxo.

TM

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

FMA's Irie Confirms Animating Manga's End in 2 Months

posted on 2010-05-06 11:59 EDT

25807k1.jpg

Yasuhiro Irie's staff lays out ending based on Hiromu Arakawa's manga ending

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood director Yasuhiro Irie has confirmed on his Twitter account on Thursday that original manga creator Hiromu Arakawa has planned out the final manga installment, and that his staff is writing and storyboarding the material for the anime based on that ending. He added that he was shocked by the enormity of the final chapter and noted that there are only two months left.

[Via csakuras]

© Hiromu Arakawa/FA Projects, MBS

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...end-in-2-months

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 107: Al sacfrices his himself so that Edward could have another arm. This is too intense. The end is near. But this is one of the greatest chapters that I've ever read.

Guest Rockette

Is the next chapter the final one? I can't wait for it. I loved and cried for chapter 107.

-Rockette

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aikogranados

Man, FMA is my fav anime & I love the manga like a mofo but Brotherhood wasn't doing it for me. I might be because I only saw the first 3 episodes xD I'll try again.

My favorite anime EVER was FMA.. and then there was FMA: Brotherhood.................... I kept thinking, "but that's not how things go!!!" and kept reminding myself, that's how they go in the first place......

Now I love FMA:Brotherhood to death ! Its my favorite ever!

Go ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG <-- Sweetest guy ever! (after Tamaki-senpai)

I say go and keep watching it!

Its definitely worth every second of it ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 108 / Final Chapter:

And.... it's over. I'm completely satisfied with how the series ended.

Everyone got their happy ending. I found Ed's confession to Winry cute. Seems that they have two kids? Notice how Ed is a little taller than Winry when he hugged her?

:D

Full Metal Alchemist will truly be missed.

ありがとう、荒川先生。

Guest hyeminnie

^ lol I've caught up with the manga, but I can't force myself to read the last three chapters... 

Now I don't know what to see first: the manga or the anime.mellow.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Movie Green-Lit

posted on 2010-07-04 05:48 EDT

30ic7sy.jpg

Final TV episode ended with movie announcement on Sunday

The 64th and final episode of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood television anime series ended in Japan on Sunday with an announcement that production on a theatrical version has been green-lit. The 64th television episode matched the ending from Hiromu Arakawa's original manga, and Anime Expo is hosting the episode's American premiere on Sunday at 11:00 a.m.

[Via Temple Knights]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-07-04/fullmetal-alchemist/brotherhood-movie-green-lit

Guest Leto

I just watched the last episode...

I'm still disappointed about

Ed losing his alchemy

, but the ending was just<3333

I love Ed & Winry to death, omg, "Equivalent trade: I'll give you the other half of my life if you giv eme yours!

• 5 months later...

Archived