fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

fullmetal alchemist is action packed with fighting .. morals and alchemy. edward & alphonse elric, two extremely talented brothers, goes out into the world to find the philosopher`s stone(aka: sorcerer`s stone) after their mother died. Before they setted out into the dangerous world, they tried to use alchemy to bring back their dearest mother from the dead. A terrible accident happened during the transmutation so they risked their lives to save whatever was left of themselves. 

Published by: Viz
Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 51 + 2nd Season: 64 + 2 films
*This series has also games released. here`s some pix:: fma10.jpg ^ i found that somewhere online and it was this person`s desktop .. so pretty!~ fma11.jpgfma04.jpgfma05.jpg

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firelogic

The show was great and the manga is just as great, if not better. The only thing I didn't like was how the show ended.

Guest MoonChild

The show was great and the manga is just as great, if not better. The only thing I didn't like was how the show ended.

I agree I like everything about FMA, except the ending. The ending was open-ended, I feel as if they will make another season after it, maybe that's why the production chose that ending.

Guest CueTheSun

I agree I like everything about FMA, except the ending. The ending was open-ended, I feel as if they will make another season after it, maybe that's why the production chose that ending.

that's why they had the movie. it continued the story from the series.

Guest MoonChild

that's why they had the movie. it continued the story from the series.

Oh? I heard about the movie, but I haven't been able to get my hand around it yet. Now that you mention it, I think I will lo_ok around harder to find the movie.

Guest Doreamon

Again, XD one of my most favorite animes EVER.

The story line and art appeals to the younger kids and the older people.

The characters and morals and story is very mature and appeals to even the older teens.

Which makes it universally known and loved <33

i heard they were making another season. but that's the rumor i heard.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ahh i wanna watch the movie soo bad

i wish my japanese was better =[[

fma is one of my fave animes ^___^ i loved the plot and it was so funny at times =]]

Guest babyxlibra

full metal alchemist is my all time favorite anime.. jus as full house is my fav kdrama.. but anyway.. i really recommend full metal alchemist.. REALLY!! i told my friend to watch it and shes so addicted.. i jus wished it was longer LONGER!! and the ending is alright.. cant wait to see the movie.. heard it was depressing though..

Guest OrangeAddiction

woot! FMA is my favourite anime rite now!!!!!!!! Love it~~ I really want to watch the movie!!! gah!!!! wish the english subs will be done soon!!!!

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

There wont be another season, once the movie is done then fma is over ='[, there really isnt any more left all the baddies died except for that last guy/girl who entered the portal

i love fma since its also being maded by a great gaming company (square enix) stroyline and plot was terrific

Guest ichigo_no_powder

i love this anime!! It is so close to being my favorite..and it would if I didn't love goku so much. it is so good, but I'm glad they ended it with a movie, instead of forcing it to continue. Most things turn bad when that happens

Archived