[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest kemalahadi

I've been watching this in KBS World in Indonesia since 2 months ago and I just watched the episode when Nah Onim interviewed in the TV station for cooking champion program. Does anyone know which episode it is and where I could watch the full episode with subtitle because we couldn't access Veoh from Indonesia.

I love Uchan so damn much he's so gentle and sweet! ;>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watch this drama at channel u mediacorp... Anyone can tell me what happen at the end?

I know that Onim and Uchan gonna be together and her husband died... So what happen to the mistress and Uchan's father and aunt? Someone tell me...

Guest b00kw0rm

I watch this drama at channel u mediacorp... Anyone can tell me what happen at the end?

I know that Onim and Uchan gonna be together and her husband died... So what happen to the mistress and Uchan's father and aunt? Someone tell me...

The mistress had an affair with her ex (the one she left Onim's husband for .. and the one who left her to marry a rich woman). The investment was a fraud. She lost her job, her reputation, her so-called lover. I can't remember how it happens, whether its suicide or an accident but her body was never found. She was presumed to be dead. Uchan's Dad is a real hypocrite .. watch later episodes and see how he treats Onim. Anyway in the end, he and the aunt gets married and he leaves the company to Uchan.

I've always thought Uchan's dad the biggest hypocrite! Obviously, he loves his sister-in-law but keeps pushing her away. When she seems to be leaning towards the golfer, he acted like a jealous lover. I'm sure he didn't want Uchan marrying Onim because she's a divorcee with a daughter, but he was all ready to marry a thrice-divorced woman!

The mistress had an affair with her ex (the one she left Onim's husband for .. and the one who left her to marry a rich woman). The investment was a fraud. She lost her job, her reputation, her so-called lover. I can't remember how it happens, whether its suicide or an accident but her body was never found. She was presumed to be dead. Uchan's Dad is a real hypocrite .. watch later episodes and see how he treats Onim. Anyway in the end, he and the aunt gets married and he leaves the company to Uchan.

Thanks b00kw0rm for reply...

Guest 2Van123

I've always thought Uchan's dad the biggest hypocrite! Obviously, he loves his sister-in-law but keeps pushing her away. When she seems to be leaning towards the golfer, he acted like a jealous lover. I'm sure he didn't want Uchan marrying Onim because she's a divorcee with a daughter, but he was all ready to marry a thrice-divorced woman!

That's a good point. Unlike the majority of you, I am watching the show for the first time. Its a great show and I dunno why it does not appeal to more viewers. Or maybe most soompi forumers have already seen the drama!

I'm still scratching my head why everyone's shying away from this thread. This drama is getting more and more interesting and I think later a bit, we should be able to see Onim's mother and mother-in-law fighting over Hwangbo Seok!

I'm still scratching my head why everyone's shying away from this thread. This drama is getting more and more interesting and I think later a bit, we should be able to see Onim's mother and mother-in-law fighting over Hwangbo Seok!

It's not fully loaded anywhere. I once watched this on veoh and enjoyed it but I always wanted to watch from the start. The beginning episodes are not available. So is this available for download?

It's not fully loaded anywhere. I once watched this on veoh and enjoyed it but I always wanted to watch from the start. The beginning episodes are not available. So is this available for download?

I couldn't find the complete file either. I did watch from the beginning tho'. Yea, I know U-chan's ex will appear later. I read that the actress playing Hyo-ju is the wife of Lee Se-Chang, ex-husband of Nah Onim.

I couldn't find the complete file either. I did watch from the beginning tho'. Yea, I know U-chan's ex will appear later. I read that the actress playing Hyo-ju is the wife of Lee Se-Chang, ex-husband of Nah Onim.

That's right. Lee SeChang entire family is playing in this drama.... I think that's cute!

Which episode are you on?

That's right. Lee SeChang entire family is playing in this drama.... I think that's cute!

Which episode are you on?

Actually, I'm not sure. I think we are now on episode 91? It's been featuring Hong Yuran a lot and in today's episode, it's more or less verified that the silver town project is a scam. HYR is in trouble with the other investors as she's the promotional ambassador for this project.

Although I'd personally like to see this one again from beginning to end, the world of Korean drama moves so fast and is filled with so much quality it makes it hard to go back and see the long running daily series again. :blush: I really enjoyed "Ajumma" and thought it was at least as good, or better than any of the shows that I saw when it ran. A great all around cast especially Ms. Kang ("Nah Onim" aka "Ajumma") and the always great Lee Pilmo. I too felt for the beautiful aunt (although the actress came back as a witch in her next series :huh: ) and many times wanted to reach through the screen and shake Uchan's father by his lapels. :angry: It was my hope at the time that the stars from this series would win the award for best couple and I was happy to see that they were in the running for it. All in all, it was a great run and I'm glad that there are those with access to the series that are enjoying it. KBS ran a short four part special last year called The Four Little Troublemakers and I could have sworn that the lead actress was our "Ajumma." :unsure: There is no information on the net about it however. :( The only other actor of note that I did recognize was young Park Ji Bin (Yi San, Boys Over Flowers...) he was the worst brat that you could imagine, nothing like our little "Sarang" :)

For the last 4 days, I was on holiday in HK and Macau, so I missed the last 3 episodes. Well, actually 4, if I were to count today's episode. I managed to catch only the remaining 5 mins. It was that part when the cops were 'walking in slow motion' to Hong Yuran's car! Can't believe they took such a long time to reach her car when they were only couple of feet away! Guess this only happens in dramas! So, I would be much obliged if someone could kindly tell me how HYR's dastardly act was proven. Was it the doctor that spoke up?

Archived