[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

Anyone know where I can watch/download this series with English subs? Thanks in advance.

xraymind has ep 24 to 42 http://www.veoh.com/channels/ajumma

dema123 has ep 40 to end http://www.veoh.com/channels/-desma123

so far there are no english subtitles captured for 1 - 23.

I found the 1st 23 episodes with Chinese subs on tudou. Here is the link!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/yyhan208/

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, all of you guys are lucky. Guess what episode is Vancouver at? Nada! It's premiering on Feb 1st - every Friday only too (for ~2 hours). And 162 episodes!? That means approx. 4 shows in a week. Therefore it's gonna take around 11 months to finish the entire drama. Ahh...I hate this.

Maybe I'll watch it in tudou. :P

Haha, all of you guys are lucky. Guess what episode is Vancouver at? Nada! It's premiering on Feb 1st - every Friday only too (for ~2 hours). And 162 episodes!? That means approx. 4 shows in a week. Therefore it's gonna take around 11 months to finish the entire drama. Ahh...I hate this.

Maybe I'll watch it in tudou. :P

Will it have e-subs? If so, I hope someone can capture the first 23 episodes. :blush:

• 2 months later...
Guest cheesecake

Whoa! I can't believe only few pages here lolz. It's really very addicting and worth watching until the very end. It's just that I feel that the ending is not enough, I mean ok here goes for the spoiler.... They didn't even get married but Onim and Uchan got back together.

Also, does anyone know more about Lee Pilmo? lolz There aren't much info's about him. I hope someone could share about this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onimgaganda83

does anyone know if the leads have any new projects. I think they did a great job with this show

I know Lee Pilmo was in Daughters-in-Law (w/ Kim Jihoon, Seo Young Hui, and I forgot the other actress' name).

~Rachel

Starring: Yang Jung Ah, Lee Se Chang, Lee Pil Mo

does anyone know if the leads have any new projects. I think they did a great job with this show

If the lead actress is Yang Jung Ah - she appeared in The King and I, and now in Mom's Dead Upset. Morning Drama newbies always move on to prime-time dramas. Its really fun watching them grow - and increasing the pool of K-stars!

I adore this drama and wouldn't mind watching it again!

I was searching the web for projects that included Yang Jung Ah ("Onim") and came across a series that she appeared in called M which was sort of a sci-fi/super hero deal in which the lead actress (not her as she was one of the lead's two best friends) is inhabited by the soul of an aborted baby. It ran in 1994 and was the first to attain ratings of over 50%! :blink: I wish there was a place to download it for free as I would love to have seen "Onim" as a young actress, but I'm not able to part with the money required to buy the set. :tongue2: It would be great to see more of her though. Ajumma, along with Thank You and Coffee Prince were my favorite shows from the past year. :D

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WEF Wednesday 16 December 2009,

KBSW (Asia) will re-run "Here Comes Ahjumma",

twice daily every Mon-Fri (taking over the timeslot for "Love & Obsession")

Twice Daily on KBS World (Asia) (English-subbed)

First Run - 10:05am KST (Mon-Fri)

Repeat - 4pm KST (Mon-Fri)

KBS World (Asia) Weekly Prog Schedule (wef 9 Nov 2009)

Disclaimer : info about timing/day of airing is correct at time of posting. KBSW may/may not change/adjust, nearer to the actual dates.

Anyone who has the opportunity to take this one in, I highly recommmend that they do. It's not always that a great vehicle comes up for a slightly more mature set, but you needn't be a "grown-up" to enjoy this one. All of the principal leads are outstanding as are the supporting cast members. The show's stars Yang Jung Ah ("Ajumma") and Lee Plimo are particularly good. The inclusion of either of these two talents are enough to insure my own interest. I only wish that Ms. Yang would get more roles that feature her. She's really quite a strong actress... :)

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Watching this drama now at KBSW. I think today is second episode. The ahjumah Oh-nim had kids right. Today she cooked and clean the manager house. Made me hungry and I want to eat Korean food.

Guest b00kw0rm

Anyone who has the opportunity to take this one in, I highly recommmend that they do. It's not always that a great vehicle comes up for a slightly more mature set, but you needn't be a "grown-up" to enjoy this one. All of the principal leads are outstanding as are the supporting cast members. The show's stars Yang Jung Ah ("Ajumma") and Lee Plimo are particularly good. The inclusion of either of these two talents are enough to insure my own interest. I only wish that Ms. Yang would get more roles that feature her. She's really quite a strong actress... :)

Oh, thanks for the great review :P My friends who have been watching korean dramas for years told me to give this a miss. Now that I've read your strong endorsement, I'll start watching the drama!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Can I know what is Oh-nim husband occupation? Is he a teacher or what. I never saw him working only when out with his gf. Pity Oh-nim that thinking positive on his husband and try to improve the family situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived