[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

Guest pint0

For the last 4 days, I was on holiday in HK and Macau, so I missed the last 3 episodes. Well, actually 4, if I were to count today's episode. I managed to catch only the remaining 5 mins. It was that part when the cops were 'walking in slow motion' to Hong Yuran's car! Can't believe they took such a long time to reach her car when they were only couple of feet away! Guess this only happens in dramas! So, I would be much obliged if someone could kindly tell me how HYR's dastardly act was proven. Was it the doctor that spoke up?

Onim appealed to the doctor's wife as one woman betrayed by Yuran to another. She in turn forced her husband to confess and to agree to testify in court. And it was the chef who lodged a police report, not Uchan/station.

robbo4, the guy is Uchan's dad, not his uncle.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onim appealed to the doctor's wife as one woman betrayed by Yuran to another. She in turn forced her husband to confess and to agree to testify in court. And it was the chef who lodged a police report, not Uchan/station.

robbo4, the guy is Uchan's dad, not his uncle.

Thanks a lot, pinto. Many times, I don't understand Onim. She said that the station shouldn't be thinking of holding an award ceremony during this time because someone died. After undergoing all that trouble to prove her innocence, she's still refusing to accept the prize money? The lady producer is right to tell her off.

Guest b00kw0rm

Because she was told that Uchan would be ruined if the public knows he has a relationship with a married woman. She doesn't want him to be a bad reputation. She should have replied that they started their relationship only after her divorce. But then again when the celebrities and politicans feed us that line, we go "yeah, sure you did!" :lol:

Guest pint0

Didn't understand it the first time round and still don't get it 2nd tiime round .. why is Onim forcing herself on the chef? In k-dramas its like if someone wants to be with a person, they won't take rejection and just basically camp at the person's home or workplace. Till the other gives in. I find it rather rude and self-centered! Its like only what you want matters.

Didn't understand it the first time round and still don't get it 2nd tiime round .. why is Onim forcing herself on the chef? In k-dramas its like if someone wants to be with a person, they won't take rejection and just basically camp at the person's home or workplace. Till the other gives in. I find it rather rude and self-centered! Its like only what you want matters.

I understand she wants Hwangbo to take her in as his student. She intends to learn everything she could about food, particularly dumplings, in order to open a restaurant. Yeah, I too, noticed the bull-headed and thick-skinned attitudes of the characters in K-dramas. The female characters especially, don't understand what 'No' means.

Guest b00kw0rm

I understand she wants Hwangbo to take her in as his student. She intends to learn everything she could about food, particularly dumplings, in order to open a restaurant. Yeah, I too, noticed the bull-headed and thick-skinned attitudes of the characters in K-dramas. The female characters especially, don't understand what 'No' means.

I enjoy the occasional dumpling but is it such a speciality as it appears to be in kdramas? In the current 'Reversal of Fate', our young heroine is a dumpling chef. Isn't it stretching the appeal of the dumpling too much :D

Guest pint0

Poor man ...for being one of the judges who judged her cooking to be the best, he has to suffer ;) She's pushy and tough but yet she lets people like Uchan's Dad push her around.

Guest b00kw0rm

As proven by Julia or whatever her name is now. She dared to tell Uchan not to make her wait too long (for him to return to her). Since she can't understand "no", he should say "drop dead!".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pint0

Yes, I agree with you, 2Van123! Even tho' Yuran was super annoying, her many 'duels' with Onim were the most interesting parts of this drama. What is the golfer's motive for pursuing Suh-yeon? Is he gonna wipe out her savings?

I can't quite remember this character but if I'm not mistaken its that horridly immature woman who thinks she is a female fatale and who is attracted to Uchan's stupidly inflexibile Dad who put him up to this. Phew, what a mouthful :lol: She wanted SH out of the picture.

Guest 2Van123

I hope Uchan and the boy takes a DNA test! Since we know he is meant for Onim, it can only mean the richard simmons is lying about the boy being Uchan's! I was very happy when Onim's Mum told Uchan's Dad that he is a hypocrite, that its OK for him to marry a woman who has been thrice-divorced but the once divorced Onim is not good enough for Uchan. And that Aunt dared to say that she has gone too far! I'm slowly losing sympathy for the Aunt.

I hope Uchan and the boy takes a DNA test! Since we know he is meant for Onim, it can only mean the richard simmons is lying about the boy being Uchan's! I was very happy when Onim's Mum told Uchan's Dad that he is a hypocrite, that its OK for him to marry a woman who has been thrice-divorced but the once divorced Onim is not good enough for Uchan. And that Aunt dared to say that she has gone too far! I'm slowly losing sympathy for the Aunt.

Ha, ha .... did Onim's mother say that to Uchan's dad? That's really strange 'cos I remember making the same remark earlier in this thread! I applauded Onim's mom when she told the aunt that their household wasn't such an honorable one as the sister-in-law is involved with the brother-in-law!

Jaegwang's mother always turns to Onim's family whenever she's in trouble. Shouldn't she be ashamed of herself after what her son and herself did to Onim and Sarang? At the sauna, she looked so guilty when Onim's mother asked her if she stole the money. She stole from Onim's mother several times, so I believe she could have done it.

im watching this on kbsworld as well.

i hate that stupid muyheok character that is pursuing and confusing uchan aunt. and i thought so too it might be that thriced divorced woman who is hankering after uchan's dad who might be behind this muhyeok character.

actually if that stupid dad of uchan would just accept the aunt, it would have been so much more easier. he is such an inflexible stubborn mule! :rolleyes:

and i do think that min hyoju's son might be uchan's though but i find the time lapse and the baby aging don't match. she mentioned 2 years so he should be almost 2 yrs old (if hyoju got pregnant 2 yrs back, she should have given birth in 6-7 mths after the breakup with uchan till now which is like 2 years later plus minus still ard there) where he can do proper walking and such. he looks more like a baby to me. but i find the baby cute lol.

at times i just want to slap uchan's dad and that thriced divorced woman lol :D together with that aunt and muhyeok to wake their senses.

can someone also help me slap jaegwang for being such a jerk, how dare he and his mum try to stay at onim's place!

Guest 2Van123

Min Hyoju is making miss Yuran more and more. She was way more interesting that this woman. Bring her back (well, her body was never found so she could be alive!).

Vivagirl, you're right. She left Uchan 2 years ago so the baby can't be 2 years old! KBS scriptwriters seem to have poor knowledge of this kind of thing. In another drama that I watched, the pregnant woman (who was due anytime) said she conceived a year ago. OMG, how come they didn't do a c-section?! :lol:

Ha, ha .... did Onim's mother say that to Uchan's dad? That's really strange 'cos I remember making the same remark earlier in this thread! I applauded Onim's mom when she told the aunt that their household wasn't such an honorable one as the sister-in-law is involved with the brother-in-law!

Yes, I read it here too and was very surprised... AND VERY PLEASED when Onim's Mom said the same too to that silly old coot!

Jaegwang's mother always turns to Onim's family whenever she's in trouble. Shouldn't she be ashamed of herself after what her son and herself did to Onim and Sarang? At the sauna, she looked so guilty when Onim's mother asked her if she stole the money. She stole from Onim's mother several times, so I believe she could have done it.

That is possible. Because we could see her contemplating it. Instead of teaching/remonstrating Jaegwang, she rushed into the room and said she is glad to be with him! And she is not being a good Mom when she doesn't tell him that the current situation is his fault, not Onim's. Although her facial expression says she thinks so but she doesn't want to upset her spoilt, pampered, immature son. She has a share of the blame in the way he turned out. What puzzles me is why doesn't Onim call the police when Sarang is at school to get rid of her EX-husband and his Mom? The longer they are allowed to stay, the harder it would be to make a case to evict them.

I think it was mentioned that Uchan dumped Hyoju because he couldn't forgive her for aborting his baby. She told him that time that she couldn't afford to have the baby because of her career. But now I think, the real reason was because she had a one-night stand and the baby isn't Uchan's flesh and blood. However, in the end, she couldn't bring herself to abort the fetus. I don't know - this is just my feeling. Otherwise, why would she wish to abort Uchan's baby since that could make Uchan's brutish father accept her as a daughter-in-law. Just like what she's doing now - using her son as a pawn. I feel she's so pathetic - carrying her son here and there trying to make a point. What kind of mother would do that?

Guest 2Van123

Now that Chan needs medical treatment, I'm sure there would be some reason that Uchan needs to donate something to save his baby. And he will find out that baby isn't his. His friend told the scheming vixen that he (the friend) still loves her. Maybe they had an affair. She keeps saying the baby looks like Uchan. Actually he looks more like the friend (great casting if it was intentional :) After all, he said a couple of times in anger that he met and loved her before Uchan swept her off her feet. I think it was Uchan's family wealth that actually swept her off her feet. She told Uchan she aborted the baby because she wanted to build up her career. Maybe something happened and that's a bust, so she is looking for alternative financial support! I hope Uchan's Dad collapses when he finds out that Chan is not his grandson. That old coot needs something to jolt him. And that will fix the vain immature hag he is engaged to!

Now that Chan needs medical treatment, I'm sure there would be some reason that Uchan needs to donate something to save his baby. And he will find out that baby isn't his. His friend told the scheming vixen that he (the friend) still loves her. Maybe they had an affair. She keeps saying the baby looks like Uchan. Actually he looks more like the friend (great casting if it was intentional :) After all, he said a couple of times in anger that he met and loved her before Uchan swept her off her feet. I think it was Uchan's family wealth that actually swept her off her feet. She told Uchan she aborted the baby because she wanted to build up her career. Maybe something happened and that's a bust, so she is looking for alternative financial support! I hope Uchan's Dad collapses when he finds out that Chan is not his grandson. That old coot needs something to jolt him. And that will fix the vain immature hag he is engaged to!

No, the baby could not be Jun-hyeok's. He was acquainted with Hyoju first and in love with her but I don't think they ever dated.

Guest pint0

Now that Chan has recoveed, you've got to keep on guessing, Van :lol: I agree that Yuran was more likeable than Hyoju. Yuran had her moments, although brief, when she was kind and loving. There were also times when she struggled to do the right thing. Though her conscience lost the battle, at least she saw her struggle. But Hyoju is a manipulative shrew who has no conscience.

Guest 2Van123

No, the baby could not be Jun-hyeok's. He was acquainted with Hyoju first and in love with her but I don't think they ever dated.

I thought they dated first before Uchan met Hyoju. After Uchan left Paris, didn't JH stay behind? I'm not too clear about this. If he stayed on in Paris, for sure, he would have comforted that scheming vixen! Pinto, please clarify! Thanks.

Archived