[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

Guest pint0

Junhyeok is Chan's father ... yipee :lol:But to be fair to her, Hyoju reallly thought Chan was Uchan's baby. Of course, it doesn't excuse her behaviour. Don't know why but in kdramas exes think they can waltz right back in and expect to be received with open arms!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junhyeok is Chan's father ... yipee :lol:But to be fair to her, Hyoju reallly thought Chan was Uchan's baby. Of course, it doesn't excuse her behaviour. Don't know why but in kdramas exes think they can waltz right back in and expect to be received with open arms!

Thanks for clarifying. Incidentally, I noticed a mistake in my last post. I wanted to say that the baby couldn't be U-chan's. I had always thot that Jun-hyeok's love for Hyoju was one-sided. So what was her true reason for initially wanting an abortion? Was it true that U-chan dumped her for that reason?

Guest 2Van123

Thanks for clarifying. Incidentally, I noticed a mistake in my last post. I wanted to say that the baby couldn't be U-chan's. I had always thot that Jun-hyeok's love for Hyoju was one-sided. So what was her true reason for initially wanting an abortion? Was it true that U-chan dumped her for that reason?

Yes, thanks, Pinto! I too agree that JH's love for Hyoju seem one-sided. The silly man is still carrying a torch for her. Uchan's father said a couple of times that he wishes Uchan was more like JH. Actually he should disown Uchan for going against his wishes (choosing Onim), then make JH his son and raise Chan as his grandson. He should also marry that immature vainpot. The only one I would pity is the poor innocent baby living with these 4! Yow know, the baby could really pass for JH's real son! Maybe its the hairstyle!

Guest pint0

Uchan's father is such a suspicious man, so I'm wondering why he didn't demand a DNA test when Hyoju first showed up with her son. Why did he just take Hyoju's word about Chan's paternity?

The stupid man did mention it but Uchan told him that Chan is his son. She acted like she was so in love with Uchan, who'd guess she did the horizontal mambo jumbo with someone else!

The stupid man did mention it but Uchan told him that Chan is his son. She acted like she was so in love with Uchan, who'd guess she did the horizontal mambo jumbo with someone else!

thanks for the spoiler! i feel so relieved now... and lol and the stupid man comment :lol:

no matter what uchan's dad should have sent for DNA test then that stupid woman hyoju gets a shock herself :P

infact hyoju has many chances now to do the test herself to confirm with herself on her biased opinion. she mingles so closely sround uchan and jh :rolleyes:

Guest 2Van123

Now that he knows that Chan can't possibly be Uchan's baby, JH said to H "you betray Uchan in this way?". Gee, it doesn't sound like he's the Dad!

What's with Hyoju wearing tight blouses all the time? I always expect a button to pop and a wardrobe malfunction to happen on national TV! Has the actress noticed that she has double chin? The tighter the clothes, the fatter she's gonna look!

Guest 2Van123

Can't wait for tonight's episode! From yesterday's preview, it looks like the family will finally learn that Uchan isn't Chan's Dad. I feel sorry that Uchan has to hear it this way but when it comes to his old man, I'm glad the old coot hears the news in this undignified manner! I suppose he will now give Onim his blessing! For Uchan's sake, she won't make him eat crow. Its about time to get rid of HY. The way she was carrying on, as if Onim stole her husband from her. That woman needs someone to slap the silliness out of her.

Guest b00kw0rm

I agree that with Yuran gone and replaced by Hyoju, the show is less interesting. And right now, its real draggy and tough to keep up the interest!

Guest lost_syd

Can't stand Jaegrang's mom now. She is such a shameless woman, it's no wonder Jaegwang is like her.

totally agree with you

she is so annoying and she lied to onim's family about the money

she likes mr hwangbo that's why she's get so jealous whenever onim's mother goes to mr hwangbo's shop

i wish onim's kick out jaegwang and his mother from her house

Guest 2Van123

totally agree with you

she is so annoying and she lied to onim's family about the money

she likes mr hwangbo that's why she's get so jealous whenever onim's mother goes to mr hwangbo's shop

i wish onim's kick out jaegwang and his mother from her house

She has her moments. She can be cute and kind at times. Annoying as hell at other times. But I liked the way she told Onim's Mom to let the son lead his own life and not force him to study law.

Now Jaegwang discovers he has terminal cancer. I don't like the man but to kill him off just so Onim and Uchan can be together? Being Jaegwang, he will use this as an excuse for another "I wanted to do the right thing BUT ...". His life is filled with these moments! I don't feel sorry for him. But am feeling sorry for his Mom when she finds out. What's going to happen to her after he's gone? I guess Onim's family will just accept her living with them forever. Or does the doctor discover he looked at another patient's chart when he told Jaegwang that he's dying?!

Guest lost_syd

She has her moments. She can be cute and kind at times. Annoying as hell at other times. But I liked the way she told Onim's Mom to let the son lead his own life and not force him to study law.

Now Jaegwang discovers he has terminal cancer. I don't like the man but to kill him off just so Onim and Uchan can be together? Being Jaegwang, he will use this as an excuse for another "I wanted to do the right thing BUT ...". His life is filled with these moments! I don't feel sorry for him. But am feeling sorry for his Mom when she finds out. What's going to happen to her after he's gone? I guess Onim's family will just accept her living with them forever. Or does the doctor discover he looked at another patient's chart when he told Jaegwang that he's dying?!

if it's true that jaegwang is dying..

he should tell onim the truth about hyoju's son

Guest pint0

if it's true that jaegwang is dying..

he should tell onim the truth about hyoju's son

He is a man who wants to do good, has big dreams but is weak-willed and easily led astray. Then he won't face up to his actions but will put the blame on others for leading him astray or not having what it takes so that he isn't led astray. weak is the one word that sums up his character.

In the end, he tells Uchan the truth but only after he realises that there is no hope for recovery.

Guest 2Van123

If there aren't real exes, I think JG and HY should end up together! JS should end up with nothing since he is willing to sell his son. He and HY shouldn't even end up together at the end of the drama. So what if he is always playing second fiddle to Uchan? Does he think any man would not want his son to inherit his company if the son is capable? He should go work for the government or a MNC.

And the Aunt tells her broIL off for treating her like a child. Yet she does the same thing to Uchan. If she thinks that because she is older, that gives her the right to do so. Then she should remember that she is also younger than Uchan's Dad.

The characters are getting really annoying now.

Guest pint0

My bad. Watching these past few days. JG returned the money. Watched the drama years ago. We're coming to the exciting part when HJ gets what is due to her.

When I first saw the show, I thought the old man was kinda sweet in a clumsy way. Now he seems so indecisive and so scared to do anything. Faint hearted!

Guest lost_syd

He is a man who wants to do good, has big dreams but is weak-willed and easily led astray. Then he won't face up to his actions but will put the blame on others for leading him astray or not having what it takes so that he isn't led astray. weak is the one word that sums up his character.

In the end, he tells Uchan the truth but only after he realises that there is no hope for recovery.

thank god..jaegwang told uchan about chan..

may i know what happen to hyoju, junseok and chan after uchan knew about the truth?

it seems that junseok try to plot something against uchan and his father

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2Van123

may i know what happen to hyoju, junseok and chan after uchan knew about the truth?

I can now see the attraction Junseok has for Hyoju. they are birds of a feather! Hyoju blames Onim and even Uchan for what's happened. And the way she blamed Junseok for Chan's birth, it kinda sounded like he raped her! What a weird character. And even weirder is how Korean men are so full of chilvary, they will protect women like her. Junseok blames everyone else too except "poor" Hyoju! She didn't want him because he didn't have as much money and status as Uchan; instead of holding her mercernary attitude against her, he holds Uchan accoutable! What a pair!

It looks like the old man is going to fall in love with Jaegwang's Mom. I guess all along he must have felt something for her; hence the hesitancy in cutting her loose.

The weirdest character is Uchan's Dad. Knowing the truth, he still harbors resentment against Onim!

Has everyone gone mad? tongue2.gif

Guest pint0

it's a relief that jaegwang teklls uchan about his son. what happen now to jaegwang?

He has terminal cancer and will soon die.

They end up together as a family. If I'm not mistaken, they have another child on the way. But Junseok goes to jail first. Can't remember why. Uchan's father is the one who got him released. And in the end, he and Uchan reconcile. Uchan's Dad asks Junseok to stay on and help Uchan.

I can now see the attraction Junseok has for Hyoju. they are birds of a feather! Hyoju blames Onim and even Uchan for what's happened. And the way she blamed Junseok for Chan's birth, it kinda sounded like he raped her! What a weird character. And even weirder is how Korean men are so full of chilvary, they will protect women like her. Junseok blames everyone else too except "poor" Hyoju! She didn't want him because he didn't have as much money and status as Uchan; instead of holding her mercernary attitude against her, he holds Uchan accoutable! What a pair!

It looks like the old man is going to fall in love with Jaegwang's Mom. I guess all along he must have felt something for her; hence the hesitancy in cutting her loose.

The weirdest character is Uchan's Dad. Knowing the truth, he still harbors resentment against Onim!

Has everyone gone mad? tongue2.gif

wait till you see how Hyoju suddenly seems so devoted to Junseok!

and yes, Mr Hwangbo marries Jaegwang's Mum. But personally, I think they are better suited than him with Onim's Mum.

Archived