[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also called 'Here Comes Ajumma'..absolutely LOVE this morning drama from KBS World..!

Unfortunately limited infos on the actors/actresses.

• 1 month later...
Guest prita

never thought this drama was any good until one day i watched it.....like it because there are lots of cooking scenes and stuffs...i love to eat :lol::lol:

Guest ovette

i watch this through kbsworld... so the lead guy divorces the lead girl for another girl..but it seems the choice wasnt good at all too! are they also gonna break up?

• 1 month later...

This show is like still on going? anyone knows how many episodes itz gonna be?

It ended in Korea last Saturday with the 162nd episode.

KBS World (in Singapore) just had its 128th episode this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sae-ri

so there will be 162 episodes? geesh.. Here in Philippines, still on the 140th episode.. Wahhh!! I can't watch it anymore. Classes will start next week!! errrrr..... :tears:

Finally a thread for this drama. I simply adore this drama.

Not 1 villianess but 2 - and I think Hong Yuran is the worst of all the psycho ladies I've seen in Kdramas - right till the end she maintained she did nobody wrong!

I watched the whole series online and now catching up on the series with Esubs on KBS World.

Guest sae-ri

yeah!! Hong Yuran is the worst I've seen in Kdramas too! haha

and also Hyoju... but I was surprised when I knew that the one who played Hyoju is actually a wife of Lee Sechang the one who plays Onim's ex husband! hehehe...

Guest vannessave

Watching this one in Los Angeles where it comes on M-Th. Liking it even though right now Yuran/J-wang are irritating the heck out of me. What a slimeball.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jinjooshii

man im almost done with this i needa watch ep 151 ):

but i dont know where to download since i dont have a KBS account

unless somebody can help me

please help me

Guest polaris

This drama looks like a really good one that I can watch together with my mom. Does anyone know any clubbox that has it??? I looked everywhere for it but can't find it.

Archived