[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

Well we are finally over 50 episodes but this drama is not getting any easier to watch, today i had to get a stuffed animal because i wanted to jump on the tv and smack the ex-husband and the mistress to death......ah i hate them!!!! Has anyone seen the last episode, i saw a few clips of the ending because kbs aired the entertainment with subs but am a bit confused. If someone has please spoil me and tell me what happens.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people already know the ending from Entertainment Weekly, Show Power Video and the morning show. U.S. viewers are just a little behind schedule.

What part did he play in Pure 19?

she played Lee Yoon Ji's ex-husbband i guess. the guy that she agreed to get married too after Woo Kyung basically denied her. sad thing is, day after they got married, they figured out that he had a lover on the side so that was the end to their marriage. i didnt know it was him until now haha\

but yeah, how did this drama end? did Na Ohn Im and Yoo Chan get together???

she played Lee Yoon Ji's ex-husbband i guess. the guy that she agreed to get married too after Woo Kyung basically denied her. sad thing is, day after they got married, they figured out that he had a lover on the side so that was the end to their marriage. i didnt know it was him until now haha\

but yeah, how did this drama end? did Na Ohn Im and Yoo Chan get together???

Now, I remember. Thanks for the response. I hated that guy when he hurt "Snowcone." I'm happy now that he's there steal to Uchan's Aunt from his creep of a father!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I also liked this drama very much. It ended months ago at KBS World. This was so addicting! Good thing though that Uchan ( Lee Pilmo) is in the new weekend drama :)

Yeah, Jaegwang and his mistress are really despicable! But wait until Julia the ex-gf Uchan comes back!

As for the ending

They ended up together.After what happened to Jaegwang, they had to separate for a year and promised to meet again at their place ( the one in the beach). So the series ended with them meeting there

Guest alchen

the series already ended? wow the episodes in u.s. are really far behind then...

can someone spoil for me what happened to yuran and jaegwang in the end? since someone already mentioned what happened to uchan and onim

the series already ended? wow the episodes in u.s. are really far behind then...

can someone spoil for me what happened to yuran and jaegwang in the end? since someone already mentioned what happened to uchan and onim

This is a real spoiler! Even I, one who lovvvvvves spoilers was spoiled. Then again, I like to see how they get to that point in life B) . Enjoy if you can.

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/tv/program/....htm?pg_code=50

Guest alchen

This is a real spoiler! Even I, one who lovvvvvves spoilers was spoiled. Then again, I like to see how they get to that point in life B) . Enjoy if you can.

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/tv/program/....htm?pg_code=50

thanks for the link!

wow it was kind of a shock because i couldnt catch the last couple episodes...so now im kind of lost hahaha

are there any episode summaries for other episodes as well?

so that means jaegwang died?!?!?!

Guest erica1064

thanks for the link!

wow it was kind of a shock because i couldnt catch the last couple episodes...so now im kind of lost hahaha

are there any episode summaries for other episodes as well?

so that means jaegwang died?!?!?!

Hmmmm, talk about being far behind on this drama; AZN is going to start showing Mon - Fri. Going to have to set it up on the DVR since its on at 4:30 pm ET.

I need another kdrama to watch while trying to figure out how to get "Lobbyist" when it airs and this is the only new one coming on to AZN. Sounds like all the eps were totally worth the investment of time?

Hmmmm, talk about being far behind on this drama; AZN is going to start showing Mon - Fri. Going to have to set it up on the DVR since its on at 4:30 pm ET.

I need another kdrama to watch while trying to figure out how to get "Lobbyist" when it airs and this is the only new one coming on to AZN. Sounds like all the eps were totally worth the investment of time?

If you do capture can you share the file via sendspace and/or crunchyroll. Especially episodes 1 to 23. :sweatingbullets:

Episodes 24 to 77 have been uploaded to VEOH but as you may know, the limit to watching a video online is now reduced to 20 minutes. Consequently,only the 5 minute preview is available for all that has been uploaded. They current file size are aproximately 22 to 27 minutes.

I'm really upset because I deliberately did not watch the most recent videos 75 - 77 as I was trying to wait until a full week of episodes were loaded (75 - 78). So now I can't watch them. argh! :fury:

Anyway, I just so happen to stubbled on this and it is one great series so, I hope you will enjoy this as I am.

• 1 month later...
Guest smartee012

i dunno why the VOD isn't working on kbs.co.kr for me.

any ideas anyone???

maybe it's b/c i'm in the US?

i do have an account and i can sign in...

it just won't play. =(

I'm SOOOO addicted to this drama and i'm watching on veoh right now but i just really want to watch all of it but it's only coming out 2x a week b/c i think the (AWESOME) person is subtitling it? i'm not sure...but i would love to find somewhere where it's all uploaded already.

any ideas anyone??

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Guest nchristi

6a0992b2f671ea3bv5.jpg

Name: Seo Han [서한]

born: 1975

singer and actor.

member of male duet group Indigo [인디고].

note: he was also in 'Pure 19'.. his debut acting work.

Many, many thanks, dramaok! I really appreciate your response to my request about this actor. I also appreciate that you are always so thorough in providing info for us.

I was wondering which character he played in PIH. What a shock? I don't recognize him at all from that drama, but will have to go take a look. Is Seo Han much thinner in Ajumma?

smartee012, I am in SoCal and haven't been able to access the KBS VODs since Thanksgiving. Half the time I can hear the audio but no video appears. What a bummer.

Guest ChiSoju

I too have had problems with KBS's VOD Player lately (sound but no picture). However, I find that if i record it with a Stream Recorder (I use WM Recorder), that the recording is usually fine, both audio and video.. Well, as fine as the "56K" VODs ever are, anyway <_<

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MC Muffin

Ahhhhh! Where can I find episodes 1-23? I can't understand a thing on KBS's website, so I can't even register for the 56k videos, and for the 700k videos on conpia, I have to enter in my passport number? What the heck?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChiSoju

MC Muffin -

You don't need to enter your real passport (or Social Security) number, just something that looks legitimate. Be sure to write down the number you do use, though, 'cause you will need it if you ever want to change your password or stuff like that.

Ahhhhh! Where can I find episodes 1-23? I can't understand a thing on KBS's website, so I can't even register for the 56k videos, and for the 700k videos on conpia, I have to enter in my passport number? What the heck?

I found the 1st 23 episodes with Chinese subs on tudou. Here is the link!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/yyhan208/

Archived