[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

Guest 2Van123

Thanks, my friend for the spoilers :)

I think I am gonna get upset with Onim soon. The signs are that she is going to feel guilty and want to play nurse to her ex. Yeah, she can feel sorry for him and help him in whatever way she can but not to put her life on hold just for him. Looks like she has started to fall apart at the news of his terminal cancer. I really hate this ding dong!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2Van123

Yesterday's finale was a bit boring. Also the show froze a couple of times and when it started up, it was not from the point it left off. Disapointment all round!

So JG's Mom marries HB. If he didn't, does that mean Onim will feel obliged to look after her for the rest of her life?

• 1 year later...

Wouldn't mind watching rerun of this drama. This is one of the better family dramas out of the many that I've watched.

I'm with you monalisa, I wouldn't mind watching this from start to finish. This is a great series; too bad the full series is not available for streaming and/or download.

I just did a quick check, it would seem that our regular KBSW ripper did not capture this series. Probably KBSAmerica did not have an encore run like KBSW (Asia/Europe).

Once AM-A is up and running again, I will make a check in there cos these days the same ripper shares his uploads in there directly, instead of at D-Addicts.

EDIT

Just did another search

Found some KBSW-ripped episodes uploaded (and downloadable) at VEOH, with the following keywords

- hca.eng

- hca

- here comes ajumma

- Ep 24-163

I just did a quick check, it would seem that our regular KBSW ripper did not capture this series.  Probably KBSAmerica did not have an encore run like KBSW (Asia/Europe).

Once AM-A is up and running again, I will make a check in there cos these days the same ripper shares his uploads in there directly, instead of at D-Addicts.

EDIT

Just did another search

Found some KBSW-ripped episodes uploaded (and downloadable) at VEOH, with the following keywords

- hca.eng

- hca

- here comes ajumma

I've checked AM-A several times and did not see this series. 

I actually followed this series on VEOH unfortunately the captures started like around episode 26. Because I did not see the beginning episodes I am sure I did not get to fully see just how ungrateful the husband was. So I would really like to see it from the beginning to the end .... with subs of course sweatingbullets.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived