[drama 2006] Here Comes Ajumma/Ahjummah Is Going 아줌마가 간다

Guest junkiluv

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow how i envy those of you who are past the 100th episode......Guess where we are here in NY?.....That is right WWWWWAAAAYYY behind. We just had the 20th episode. Now don't you feel lucky....hehe. At least we have some very nice person on veoh uploading with subs on the 38th episode so i was able to catch up more.

Guest vannessave

Okay I will not complain about being behind anymore (in Los Angeles). Onim's husband is such a self-centered jerk. I really hope he gets what is coming to him soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alchen

where can I watch episodes of this online? (:

I've watched some on TV but I've missed a couple episodes...

Guest ChiSoju

Does anyone know of any HQ, or even MQ, episodes on-line? Our local station skipped an ep (they tend to do this a lot :tongue2: ), and while the 56K VODs from KBS are better than nothing, I would like something with halfway decent quality.

Does anyone know of any HQ, or even MQ, episodes on-line? Our local station skipped an ep (they tend to do this a lot :tongue2: ), and while the 56K VODs from KBS are better than nothing, I would like something with halfway decent quality.

Not sure about viewing online, other than KBS VODs

Did a search using 아줌마가 간다 :

http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 (MQ) - ep 5-13

http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 (LQ) - ep 1-11

http://clubbox.co.kr/hima (MQ) - ep 1-2, 4-12 & 41

Did a search using Auntie :

http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 (MQ) - ep 5-13

http://clubbox.co.kr/hima (MQ) - ep 1-15, 17-40, 43-57, 59-66, 68-73, 76-77, 79-81, 83-86

That's all the files I can find. Incomplete sets.

Guest jolie

anyone know where i can download the later episodes? for some reason i can't watch anything on the kbs website anymore, and i'm dying to know how it ends. thanks!

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

I like this show. Even if the husband and his mistress drive me nuts. i try not to miss a night.

where can I watch episodes of this online? (:

I've watched some on TV but I've missed a couple episodes...

Actually you can find episodes 25 to 38 on veoh but am not sure if the rest will be uploaded there. Oh and the episodes are all subbed too!

Guest nchristi

Can anyone tell me the name of the actress who plays Uchan's aunt? Both Korean and English would be appreciated.

Thx!

Guest ChiSoju

Can anyone tell me the name of the actress who plays Uchan's aunt? Both Korean and English would be appreciated.

Thx!

She is Yang Geum-seok 양금석. Here is some information about her (in Korean). She's been in a lot of shows.

• 1 month later...
Guest joeyoung

She is Yang Geum-seok 양금석. Here is some information about her (in Korean). She's been in a lot of shows.

She plays the Empress of Tang in Dae Jo Young. Very impressive. Also I saw her on a talk show where she appeared with a friend. Her friend was discussing a youthful father, age 81, and Geum just informally appeared in a head wrap and eyeglasses like she just stepped out for lunch. So I would say she is quite versitile as an actress, and in "person" also very charming.

By the way the mistress/tv host in "Here Comes Ajuma" is a real snake. I imagine a slithering sound whenever she appears. What a delicious villain she portrays. And the mother-in-law who also played the boss (Terminator Theme Music) in "Daija's Spring" is a very good and amusing actress.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nchristi

Apologies for the late "Thank You", ChiSoju. (I get side-tracked

sometimes. :blush: )

Ahh, perfect. Really appreciate "Aunt's" name in both English and Korean characters.

May I also impose upon you for the name of the actor who plays the younger man interested in Aunt?

The downside is that KBS removes the MQ files two weeks after they are broadcast in Korea, leaving only the LQ ones. Which, while horrible, are better than nothing.

Well, they also have the link to their Pay-to-download subsidiary, Compia, but foreigners such as myself have to jump through hoops to register, faxing them your passport and such. :ph34r:

Also, episodes with English sub continue to be uploaded to Veoh. Search for "Ajumma".

the name of the actor who plays the younger man interested in Aunt?

6a0992b2f671ea3bv5.jpg

Name: Seo Han [서한]

born: 1975

singer and actor.

member of male duet group Indigo [인디고].

note: he was also in 'Pure 19'.. his debut acting work.

Archived