[drama 2007] White Tower [ 하얀 거탑]

shirley

i think they said the fans of white tower on the MBC forum are appealing for a White Tower Special to be shown ~ .for such a production .they said it deserved to have a special ^^ ..

esp 19 ~ ..sob ..the operation ..scene ...it was professor lee who operated on dr jang ..* the two mentor and student ..talked in a meeting room scene..that was when dr jang run into the whole gang of them all gathered to discussion his illness .. .[dr choi was also there ] ...

but then at the operation ..i think ..the news .that come back from the lab was .. it was too late sob

there from esp 19

photo_418_1_1_no_119_1.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_120_1.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_120_2.jpg

==========================

esp 20 preview [ sob~ ]

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/whitepo.../preview_20.swf

and these from esp 20

photo_418_1_1_no_130_3.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_127_1.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_129_1.jpg

*sob* this pic is the most saddest to see .~ his mother .is here to see him

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/kor..._1_no_131_3.jpg

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suzziee

^Thanks for the pictures Shirley!

I'm watching episode 19 as we speak now and it is SO heartbreaking to see Dr Jang in the patient's position...

His wife is still more or less in her heeheehaha mode but at least she wants to stay by his side although she doesn't realise the severity of the op

And you can see why he prefers the solitude(?) of the company of his mistress... silent companionship

And his father in law... you can see the father figure come out... he can identify more with Dr Jang than his daughter

And Dr Choi my hero who manages to persuade both Dr Lee and Dr Jang to work together once more.... <3 despite the fact he wanted to sever all ties...

sigh. I don't want this drama to end!! :tears:

edit: I never thought the day would come where I would weep for Dr Jang, but I did. You see so much humanism in the hospital, even though it can be such a cruel place at times... omg I don't even know what to think anymore.

what exactly did prof oh(?) say to dr lee

to make the latter decide to just close him (dr jang) up without carrying on further???

(and indeed, what exactly is Dr Jang's detailed diagnosis-

why operate then find out it is too late?)

episode 20- the shocking revelation

that dr choi makes to the other drs that dr jang knew exactly the extent of his illness all along...

Guest suzziee

quick caps-

going to see dr choi and after getting examined...

bscap0003gy4.jpg

bscap0004ag9.jpg

the pain catches up with dr jang...

bscap0006qr1.jpg

bscap0005ly6.jpg

solitude at his mistress's...

bscap0008kx3.jpg

his last pride...

bscap0009tj5.jpg

bscap0010kb5.jpg

bscap0011vo6.jpg

bad news...

bscap0012do5.jpg

bscap0013wa1.jpg

lordy how hot is this man :blush:

^Thanks for the pictures Shirley!

I'm watching episode 19 as we speak now and it is SO heartbreaking to see Dr Jang in the patient's position...

His wife is still more or less in her heeheehaha mode but at least she wants to stay by his side although she doesn't realise the severity of the op

And you can see why he prefers the solitude(?) of the company of his mistress... silent companionship

And his father in law... you can see the father figure come out... he can identify more with Dr Jang than his daughter

And Dr Choi my hero who manages to persuade both Dr Lee and Dr Jang to work together once more.... <3 despite the fact he wanted to sever all ties...

sigh. I don't want this drama to end!! :tears:

edit: I never thought the day would come where I would weep for Dr Jang, but I did. You see so much humanism in the hospital, even though it can be such a cruel place at times... omg I don't even know what to think anymore.

what exactly did prof oh(?) say to dr lee

to make the latter decide to just close him (dr jang) up without carrying on further???

(and indeed, what exactly is Dr Jang's detailed diagnosis-

why operate then find out it is too late?)

episode 20- the shocking revelation

that dr choi makes to the other drs that dr jang knew exactly the extent of his illness all along...

yes ~ isnt this what i been preparing you for ...that you will wept for dr jang at the end .. * ...

sob~ * the operation .yes . can someone translate what prof oh told prof lee ? .....i think it should be something relating to the .. cancer cells had spread too far to be able to operate on since that what happen in the japan version ..they open him up and realised the cancer had spread too far .it was no use to operate anymore

.and i just fin esp 20

and i am still crying .. :tears: really cried ..~ it so hard to explain why you teared for this man ...yet you cant help but be so ..

. * ..that scene when dr jang went to the operation gallery .. and remember how it was like in the operation room ....it make you feel .in that room ..they are just doctors ..who saves lives ..nothing else more ....very simple and pure ....what happen beyond that operation room .is something that is sometimes beyond control not that he never had to make a choice .just he make the wrong choice ..

..but in that room .dr jang saves lives with his hands .....

i really cried when i see his hands moving to the movement of operation ....imagining himself again .at the opeartion ...and then suddenly everything disappear ..and he cried ...alone ..i thought that was such a great scene ...

*finally there a scene that at least show a connection between him and his mistress * though i think it was abit too late * but still it was an emotional scene ....he called her ..* [i think she send flowers to him ] ....and i dun know what he said but ..i think the woman told him dun go .....and the phone ended ..she was weeping ...and he clutched the phone to his heart . *sob *

*yes dr choi told them all along dr jang know ..and that shock them ~ so speechless .. ......

and the ending ..*sob* even at the last moment ..his mind and words are of operations .....and hearing everyone cries for him .especially dr choi kneeling at his bed side .clutching to his hands asking him dun die and crying . ...that make me break into more tears ... and what more to come .is dr jang mother ..omo she never get to see her son one last time before he closes his eyes ..SOB!! and when she come .they already wheeling him out ......dr choi was holding on to her while she fainted from that sorrow of seeing her son ..

and.at the end .. i think he donated his body for research

*will greatly appreacite if i can know what dr jang and dr choi conversation was ....~

and the narration of the letter dr jang wrote ?

thanks *

* .really sad to see this drama end .but i am great to see it ended the way it was meant to be . *

*clap for the cast and production crew who make White Tower * such a fine production as it should be .*

Guest suzziee

awww Shirley you are making me even more impatient to see the conclusion :tears:

I really liked how all the politics falls away when one of their kind fell sick... the rivalry and jealousy btw Dr Lee and Dr Jang, the pathetic scenes where Dr Jang had to beg the deputy director to let him stay in the hospital.. the lost friendship btw Dr Choi and Dr Jang.. all that falls away like ash...

Let bygones be bygones....

And yes, lets hope there is a White Tower special. I'm not ready to let go of this drama yet. :sweatingbullets:

awww Shirley you are making me even more impatient to see the conclusion :tears:

I really liked how all the politics falls away when one of their kind fell sick... the rivalry and jealousy btw Dr Lee and Dr Jang, the pathetic scenes where Dr Jang had to beg the deputy director to let him stay in the hospital.. the lost friendship btw Dr Choi and Dr Jang.. all that falls away like ash...

Let bygones be bygones....

And yes, lets hope there is a White Tower special. I'm not ready to let go of this drama yet. :sweatingbullets:

*that the amazing power of White tower ..* ..that why this script been hold with such high regards * .

i think whatever happen in the past .is in the past .....dr jang might have make some mistakes yet he too has saves lives with his hands ....i think in dr jang we see a realistic person ..who yearns to fulfill his desires ..yet there are path that had been taken that dun make him into the most honourable man .....it just that he just a simple ordinary man ..who had erred yet his life is not all about the mistakes that he make ....why those people wept for him .showed enough about the fact that ..

ya there shd be a white tower special !! and i hope mbc can be quick abt an official subtitled version of the drama so i can watch it !!!!!

Guest dramaok

thanks shirley and suzziee.. :tears::tears:

i have some internet issues so i haven't been watching any dramas for a couple of days.. so sad from what you wrote and in the news too how all the netizens weeped quiety.. that it was too late for jang to receive operation.. :tears:

i'll come back after i get a chance to watch.. but actually i'm kinda dreading to watch. even though i'm really eager to watch.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Heard good things about this drama...

Highly recommended by someone...

Currently watching Dr Bong Dal Hee, but afterwards I am planning on watching this one...

thanks shirley and suzziee.. :tears::tears:

i have some internet issues so i haven't been watching any dramas for a couple of days.. so sad from what you wrote and in the news too how all the netizens weeped quiety.. that it was too late for jang to receive operation.. :tears:

i'll come back after i get a chance to watch.. but actually i'm kinda dreading to watch. even though i'm really eager to watch.

ah . *quick dramaok .* so we can all talk more about the last two finale .* .

===================================================

esp 20 reach the ratings of 23.2% setting it own records for it highest rating ^^

20070312070831136b6_070949_0.jpg

MBC 주말드라마 '하얀거탑'이 자체최고시청률을 기록하며 종영했다.

12일 시청률조사회사 TNS미디어코리아 조사에 따르면 지난 11일 방송된 '하얀거탑' 마지막회는 23.2%의 시청률을 보이며 대단원의 막을 내렸다.

이는 지난 4일 기록한 자체최고시청률 19.5%보다 3.7%포인트 높은 수치. 특히 '하얀거탑'은 마지막회에서 20%대 시청률을 돌파하면서 시청자들의 뜨거운 관심을 입증했다.

이날 방송에서는 주인공 장준혁(김명민 분)의 암 전이가 생각보다 심해 끝내 죽음을 맞아 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극했다. 또 장준혁은 죽은 뒤 발견된 자신의 병리해부 의견서를 통해 암의 조기 발견 및 치료에 도움이 되길 바란다며 시신을 기증했다.

한편 동시간대 경쟁드라마 SBS '사랑에 미치다'는 8.1%, KBS1 '대조영'은 22.6%의 시청률을 기록했다.

=================================================================

and this article seem to talk about

what are the reasons behind the craze of the viewers about white tower

mainly is the quality of the production , a revised korean adaption of a japanese original script . and also the excellent acting of the main cast ..and the last factor listed i think it says that they choose the right person as Dr Jang and that is kim myung min ^^

12 March

20070312064429124e7_064958_0.jpg

ì왜 그들은 ‘하얀거탑’에 열광했을까

ì장준혁(김명민 분)이라는 이 시대 남성들의 자화상을 통해 시청자들의 큰 공감을 이끌어낸 MBC 주말 특별기획 드라마 ‘하얀거탑’(극본 이기원/연출 안판석)이 11일 20회를 마지막으로 종영됐다. 방송은 결국 장준혁의 죽음으로 끝을 맺었지만 드라마는 여전히 종영을 믿기지 않아 하는 시청자들에 의해 인터넷 공간에 두고두고 회자되고 있다. 과연 무엇이 시청자들을 ‘하얀거탑’에 집중시킨 것인가?

1. 일본판 원작의 한국식 변형

잘 알려졌다시피 ‘하얀거탑’은 일본 소설이 원작이다. 일본 마이니치 신문 기자 출신 작가 야마자키 도요코가 1969년 발표한 ‘하얀거탑’ 을 원작으로 하고 있으며, 일본 후지 TV를 통해 1978년과 2003년 두번에 걸쳐 드라마화된 작품이다.

원작이 있는 드라마를 리메이크하는 것은 어느 제작자에게든 큰 부담이다. 그러나 ‘하얀거탑’ 제작진은 일본판 원작을 한국적인 정서에 맞는 내용으로 알맞게 다듬은 내용을 선보였다.

드라마 중간 중간 일본판의 흔적이 남아있기는 하지만 자이젠 고로(한국판 장준혁)와 사토미 슈지(한국판 최도영)의 대결구도가 성립된 일본판과 달리 ‘장준혁’이라는 시대의 초상화를 통해 사회에서 낀 세대인 30~40대 남성들의 공감대를 이끌어낸 점은 일본판 원작을 가장 한국적으로 변형시킨 부분이라 할 수 있다.

게다가 원작에 없는 노민국(차인표 분)교수와의 수술 배틀신을 통해 흥미진진함을 더한 점이 더욱 볼거리를 증가시켰다.

2. 한국 드라마 3대 고질병 없애고 새로운 사랑공식 제시

‘하얀거탑’에는 불륜, 출생의 비밀, 삼각관계 등 일명 한국 드라마 3대 고질병이라고 불리는 요소들이 보이지 않는다. 장준혁의 내연녀 강희재 (김보경 분)가 등장하긴 하지만 그녀와 장준혁은 내연의 관계라기보다는 일종의 파트너십을 맺은 동지로 보는 게 타당하다. 이것은 불륜에 의례히 따르는 사랑타령이 생략된 채 ‘쿨’하면서도 ‘쿨’하지 않은 사랑의 모습을 보임으로써 더욱 시청자들의 공감대를 이끌어냈다.

즉 마지막 20회 장면에서 장준혁의 죽음을 지켜보는 이는 부인 민수정(임성언 분)이나 그와 마지막으로 속깊은 대화를 나눈 이가 강희재(김보경 분)임을 떠올린다면 쉽게 이해갈 수 있는 대목이다. 강희재는 장준혁과 마지막 통화에서 울음을 삭히며 “당신을 오래도록 기억하겠다”고 말했다. 통곡하며 눈물 흘리지 않더라도 그 ‘쿨’한 한마디는 마음 속 ‘핫’한 사랑을 그대로 보여주는 모습이라 할 수 있다.

이외에도 자칫 삼각관계로 번질 수 있었던 최도영(이선균 분)에 대한 이윤진(송선미 분)의 연모를 존경과 동지의식으로 승화해 표현한 것은 로맨스 없는 ‘하얀거탑’이 제시한 새로운 사랑공식이라고 볼 수 있다.

3. 시청자 요구 무시(?)한 제작진의 강단

인기드라마는 이름값을 한다. MBC ‘주몽’이 그랬고 SBS ‘하늘이시여’가 그랬다. 무리한 연장과 스페셜 방송을 편성해 끝까지 시청자의 눈을 사로잡으려고 한다. 홈페이지 곳곳 시청자의 목소리에 귀 기울여 이미 나온 시놉시스를 수정하면서까지 시청자의 마음을 잡으려고 한다. 이것이 한국에서 인기 있다는 드라마가 가진 아픔이다.

그러나 ‘하얀거탑’은 근래 보기 드물게 20회라는 정해진 틀 안에서 모든 내용을 소화해냈다. 연장을 요구하는 시청자들의 거센 요구도, 스페셜 방송을 제작해달라는 시청자들의 아우성도 모두 무시(?)했다. 주인공 장준혁의 생사를 놓고 말 많은 시청자들의 민심에 귀 기울였을 법도 한데 제작진은 이를 모두 무시하고 정해진 시놉시스대로 진행했다. 이런 제작진의 강단은 일부 시청자들에게 아쉬움을 사기는 했으나 보다 질 높은 드라마를 양산했다는 점에서 인기만 있으면 연장부터 하고 보는 최근 드라마 행태에 좋은 본보기가 될 것으로 보인다.

4. 주조연 가리지 않는 연기자들의 빛나는 연기

주인공 없는 드라마가 어디 있겠느냐 만은 ‘하얀거탑’에서만큼은 통용되지 않을지도 모른다. 스타는 없었지만 모두가 ‘연기자’였던 이 드라마의 출연진은 눈부신 연기력으로 시청자들의 눈길을 붙잡으며 모두 주인공인 드라마를 만들었다.

초반 ‘굴욕정길’ 이라 불리며 중년 연기자 인기몰이에 가담한 이정길(이주완 역)을 비롯, 사람 좋은 이웃집 아저씨에서 배 속에 능구렁이를 9마리 쯤 넣고 다닐 듯한 우용길 역을 완벽히 소화해 낸 김창완, 독야청정 카리스마를 뽐낸 변희봉(오경환 역), 처세의 달인으로 인생 사는 법을 제대로 알려준 박광정(박창식 역) 등 중년 연기자들의 연기 향연은 가히 메인 디시급 요리라고 할 수 있다.

이에 어우러진 젊은 연기자들의 면모 또한 훌륭하다. 다정한 옆집오빠이자 영원한 수영선수 이동경의 환상에서 벗어난 이선균(최도영 역), 악역 전문배우에서 의로운 인권변호사로 연기 변신에 성공한 손병호(김훈 역), 색깔있는 연기로 주연을 능가하는 카리스마를 선보인 장현성(조명준 역), 결코 밉지 않은 오지랖으로 제 역할을 톡톡히 해낸 송선미(이윤진 역), 권력에 굴하지 않는 당당함을 보여준 장소연(유미라 역), 그리고 장준혁을 닮고 싶어 하면서도 양심의 목소리에 갈등하는 모습을 완벽히 소화해 낸 기태영(염동일 역) 등 젊은 연기자들은 산뜻한 에피타이저와 깔끔한 디저트 요리 같은 연기로 시청자들의 다양한 입맛을 맞추는데 성공했다.

5. 장준혁, 그리고 김명민

애초에 장준혁이 있어 ‘하얀거탑’이 시작됐다. 어떤 사람들은 그를 악인이라 부르기를 주저하지 않는다. 그러나 어떤 사람들은 그를 닮고 싶어 한다. 과연 ‘하얀거탑’ 속 장준혁이 지닌 의미는 무엇인가.

일명 ‘개천에서 용 난’ 장준혁은 70~80년대 고도 성장기를 거친 지금의 30~40대 한국 남성을 의미한다. 어려운 환경 속에서 내세울 것이라고는 남들보다 조금 똑똑한 두뇌뿐인 그는 조건 좋은 다른 친구들에 비해 그 시작은 미약했으나 끝이 창대해지기 위해 ‘세가 빠지도록’ 노력한다. 목표를 위해 어제의 동지를 오늘의 적으로 만들기도 하고, 오늘의 적을 내일의 동지로 만드는 행동을 서슴치 않는다.

그의 이런 행위를 가슴으로 받아들이게 만드는 요소는 단연코 시골에 계신 그의 어머니(정영숙 분)다. 차마 다가가지 못하면서도 마음 속 깊이 어머니에 대한 절절한 애정이 들끓는 장준혁의 모습은 표현력 약한 이 시대 한국 남성들의 가슴을 뒤흔들며 깊은 공감대를 형성했다.

게다가 장준혁이 가진 조직 통솔력은 리더십을 중요하게 여기는 21세기에서는 꼭 필요한 요소라고 볼 수 있다. 특히 남자들 간의 ‘의리’를 중요시 여기는 한국 사회에서는 자신을 위해 서슴없이 위증을 하고 진심으로 걱정해주는 ‘내 사람’을 심어둔 장준혁의 리더십에 공감이 갈 법 하다. 장준혁은 한국 남성이 조직에서 살아남기 위한 방법들을 브라운관을 통해 재연, 학습시켰다.

그리고 장준혁 뒤에 김명민이 있었다. 2004년 KBS 2TV ‘꽃보다 아름다워’(극본 노희경/ 연출 김철규)에서 한고은과 사랑에 빠지는 유부남 장인철 역으로 브라운관에 얼굴을 내비친 그는 ‘불량가족’의 오건달, ‘불멸의 이순신’의 이순신 등 극과 극을 오가는 캐릭터로 무수한 가능성을 보여줬다. 그러나 ‘불멸의 이순신’으로 KBS 연기대상을 받을 때까지 김명민을 모르는 이가 많았던 점을 떠올린다면 ‘하얀거탑’의 장준혁 역할은 한국 연기사에 김명민 이름 석 자를 아로 새길만한 역할이라고 감히 말할 수 있을 것이다.

한 네티즌은 “‘하얀거탑’ 20회에 김명민은 없었다, 오로지 장준혁만 눈에 보일 뿐이었다”라는 말로 김명민의 신들린 연기에 찬사를 보냈다. 그러나 연기자 김명민은 “나는 장준혁같은 천재가 아니기에 계속해서 노력하고 연습해야 한다” 는 겸손한 한마디로 그의 천재성을 반증했다. 김명민이 있었기에 장준혁이 있었고, 장준혁이 있었기에 ‘하얀거탑’이 가능했다. ‘하얀거탑’은 막을 내렸지만 김명민의 눈부신 연기는 시청자들의 가슴에 오래도록 남을 것이다.

¤.

source http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Heard good things about this drama...

Highly recommended by someone...

Currently watching Dr Bong Dal Hee, but afterwards I am planning on watching this one...

.good to see another planning to watch white tower ^^

i just have to post this gif ..it was one of the classic scene of esp 20 ~ i teared . - KMM acting was just flawless here .

wt.gif

i been hoping to see this scene actually . ..in the japanese version of white tower it was the opening the very beginning ...- .dr zaizen in his office ..*practising his operation * as if he is a conductor at that time .this dr zaizen was at his finest moment .. anticipating so much more for his career ...

in this korean version .they reversed the sequence and make it into the ending when dr jang truly return to the momeries when he just a simple doctor which what he is doing give him such joy and pride .working with his follow coworkers ..you see the simle as he *move his hands * in his imaginery operation ..

..and this is when now he has nothing much left ..even his life is going away .... ....

Guest dramaok

oh my goodness i've only watched about 30 minutes of ep. 19 so far.. and already it's too much to handle.. i need a breather it's so intense...

and so heartwrenching...

but so far, they are pretending that dr. jang has cholelithiasis, caused by gallstone buildup [담석]. NOT cancer. and they reassure him over and over that a simple surgery and he'll be fine.

and of course jang is getting suspicious... but seriously.. how the whole hospital suddenly are stripped off their titles as this chief that section lead, and this and that.. suddenly they are just jang's father in law. jang's friend, jang's mentor, and jang's students...

edit:.. at the end of ep. 19.. it was found out that dr. jang has 선암 [adenocarcinoma].. beyond final stage of bile duct cancer.. it has already spread to his lungs....

whltet0were19korhdtvxvior2.jpg

whltet0were19korhdtvxvijg3.jpg

jang: what great surgery is this that you're skipping work to come and watch?

choi: (smiles)

jang: but since you're here don't leave in the middle. stick around and see clearly what's wrong.

choi: --

jang: why aren't you talking.

choi: take a deep nap then wake up.

jang: pfff.

----------

okay. i cannot watch ep. 20. it's too much. :tears::tears: kim myeong-min.. STANDING OVATION for his performance.

Guest suzziee

argggg episode 20

so painful to watch but I have to do it

the part where dr jang wants dr choi to give him a honest diagnosis....

omgggggggggggggggggggggg :tears::tears:

I still got chills from watching that part where he says

i need to know and make decisions for my own body and that i dont want to play along anymore

I will admit I never used to like Kim Myung Min.. even in stuff like <More beautiful than flowers>

but here.. he is PERFECT. he needs like a proper award. not the stuff they give at the daesangs.. but like.... an official acting award :ph34r:

ok i need to go back and finish off this difficult ep. -_-

does anyone feel sorry for his mistress... its horrid that she cant come to see him

Guest suzziee

i just have to post this gif ..it was one of the classic scene of esp 20 ~ i teared . - KMM acting was just flawless here .

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/shirley74/wt.gif

i been hoping to see this scene actually . ..in the japanese version of white tower it was the opening the very beginning ...- .dr zaizen in his office ..*practising his operation * as if he is a conductor at that time .this dr zaizen was at his finest moment .. anticipating so much more for his career ...

in this korean version .they reversed the sequence and make it into the ending when dr jang truly return to the momeries when he just a simple doctor which what he is doing give him such joy and pride .working with his follow coworkers ..you see the simle as he *move his hands * in his imaginery operation ..

..and this is when now he has nothing much left ..even his life is going away .... ....

this scene.... was heartbreaking. and one quote sprang instantly to mind

Swift as a shadow, short as any dream;

Brief as the lightning in the collied night.

A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1. 1 -William Shakespeare

especially when they showed all the students around him taking notes.... and him doing the operation... and when he opens his eyes... it is all but a dream.

Such a sweet dream of the past.... of his reign and how he was at the top of his trade but now.... its even too difficult to bear the pain :tears::tears:

He looked like such a broken man... well, maybe not broken but weary, vulnerable... sighhhh

Guest sparklinghugs

despite how i went from being sympathetic then angry at him, it was really sad how he died in the end and then donated his body to research. the sign in the research room was also very touching. i liked how this drama ended though, one of the very few that i like the endings to lol

Guest dramaok

it felt like a friend was dying watching the last episode. so much grief but so much raw emotions.

fabulous drama. truly amazing cast. and beautiful haunting music.... the scene between jang and yeom was just too much to take.

so was the observation deck scene..

염동일 선생, 멜로를 꿈꾸다! - 〈하얀거탑〉 '기태영'

20070313113302.224.0.jpg

clip : mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200703/13/200703130852536600_s.wmv

source : http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200703.../v16028044.html

===========================================================

the celebration party * .seem like such a male dominated party as well kek oh oh i found dr choi with the female gang keke i shall misses dr choi voice.[edit ] ...omg i *heart* lee seon gyun .i think he such a lady killer lol .kekek his voice omg

ë“œ라마의 새로운 금자탑, 〈하얀거탑〉 아ë“€~

20070313192412.277.0.jpg

clip : mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200703/13/200703131708081653_s.wmv

source http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v16034987.html

==========================================

and our man ..mr kim myeon min ^^ at the party

김명민, "자살하고 싶은 감정 느꼈다!"

20070313113309.352.0.jpg

clip : mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200703/13/200703130926427621_s.wmv

source : http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v16028055.html

photo_418_1_1_no_135_4.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_136_1.jpg

photo_418_1_1_no_133_5.jpg

Guest suzziee

^thank you shirley!

omg... I am even more in love with Lee Seongyun (dr choi) now.... :w00t:

doesnt anyone think he looks abit like he's doing the song ilguk-style in the SIG trademark glasses and the hair!!! <3

and his real life personality.. such a charming ladies' man!!

even the reporter seems so star struck

hahaha the part where he banters with his wife in the drama about why he doesn't come home much in the show is soooooo funny! :lol:

AND dr yeom! omg.. another hottie after ditching the glasses and the hair....

and his voice too... much sexier than i imagined... just something in his whole carriage... and I have to *blink* to remind myself he is the actor who played timid dr yeom.

I used to write him off as a Kim Jaewon pretty boy type but not anymore...

aaaahhh I'm a total fangirl after watching those clips -_- *pleading puppy dog eyes* speciaaaaalll pleeaaaseeeeeee :ph34r:

AND dr yeom! omg.. another hottie after ditching the glasses and the hair....

and his voice too... much sexier than i imagined... just something in his whole carriage... and I have to *blink* to remind myself he is the actor who played timid dr yeom.

I used to write him off as a Kim Jaewon pretty boy type but not anymore...

aaaahhh I'm a total fangirl after watching those clips

ya dr yeom .kek he kinda of cuteee ...in a more hottie way now with his normal looks .lol dr choi voice ..omg can kill ..~~ ..and dr jang ...keke his deep voice !! kim myeon min better come back soon with a new DRAMA!

AIYoOO! watching those clips make me want to rewatch white tower again ! i will so misses the cast ~ they seem such a fun lot ..

Guest dramaok

thank you shirley!

aw.. that reporter is all over lee seon gyun. haha.

clip of lee seon-gyun in a musical (he sings and dances??? . hahaha):

001105161ut6.jpg

http://kr.mms.search.yahoo.com/search/vide...p;target=detail

or

http://exterior.mgoon.com/mulpi/mov/extlin...&idx=407646

07428167_1.png

lee seon-gyun in the music video '너는 내 마음속에 남아 [you remain inside my heart]' by Lucid Falls..

http://exterior.mgoon.com/mulpi/mov/extlin...&idx=428167

src: mgoon + yahoo kr.

ah! .. lee seon-gyun was in a musical before ..ke~ .thanks for the clip ~

=================

i just wonder what you all think of the last two letters especially that letter of appeal .? ..someone pt me to this article and the PD has this last comment for the letter . er what was he actually saying ?

http://www.kukinews.com/life/article/view....76227&cp=nv

연출자 안판석 PD는 “장 과장이 남긴 두 통의 편지(상고이유서와 시신기증서)는 어떻게 보면 인간에 대한 정의를 함축적으로 말해주는 대목”이라면서 “작품 평가는 시간이 어느 정도 지난 후 차분하게 살펴볼 것”이라고 말했다.

snapshot_j_20070312_0019.jpg

Archived