Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

18 hours ago, junejungki said:

@missmaudy he gets pay for the promotion video using his face on RE??

Actually we have the same question. RE Marketing has been using him or his character in their promotions along side Alice & Dr Isaac. But we all know  that his part in the movie was really small. Or maybe his involvement is actually an introduction of a new beginning in the RE series. :):) Well who knows anything can happen esp RE-TFC earned the highest box office sales in the franchise. :) Just my wishful thinking... :) 

• Like 3

Welcome @itsmeailleen tumblr_ol0v75yYin1qi92llo4_250_zpsn5xwvi

so I thought I would wake up to see a brand spanking new website.......

NO.

Arrgh...the anticipation...the wait...

And I have appointments today that will take me away from computer land and out into the Real World...so boo! I'll miss the full first reveal!  

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

This morning the writing on the website was

"New website comming soon" with 2 M :lol::D:D :lol:

Now they fixed it :tongue::tongue:

Take notes!  I missed the MMs  Hahaha

And I thought I posted this about 30 minutes ago...wth?

• Like 7

It's confirmed!  Photographer Jean Lee WAS the photographer for his new photos that will be included on his website reveal!

Google Translate: 

When I shoot video, I am affectionate with my son.  

Lucky photographer!!

WAIT NEW VLIVE!!!!

• Like 11

And is overloaded!!  I keep getting error messages that say

The site you are 
connected to has exceeded the allowable connection amount .

[503 Service Unavailable]

• This information page is displayed when the daily contracted traffic is exceeded, and the transmission amount is automatically reset every day at midnight.
  • Site administrators can change the specifications and reset the traffic in the 'Manage My Services' menu of the homepage .
Copyright © Cafe24 Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Google Translate

• Like 2

Besides the OBVIOUS one...

ObviousJG-website_zpskmzqxsn0.jpg

Naughty JG

Spoiler

but I am a bit sad that these promo videos were not translated into English  (other languages) and there seems to be no real change in content on his website except for the new look/splash photos.  I was hoping for some commerce sections, content sections,something new and different in terms of interacting. Ok...I will stop complaining  BadJGfan    And I don't think you can post pics anymore in the TO JOONGI section

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hide contents

but I am a bit sad that these promo videos were not translated into English  (other languages) and there seems to be no real change in content on his website except for the new look/splash photos.  I was hoping for some commerce sections, content sections,something new and different in terms of interacting. Ok...I will stop complaining  BadJGfan    And I don't think you can post pics anymore in the TO JOONGI section

Maybe they will add those feature in the next days, as well as the translated... for now... we can all look at those new fantastic photos :wub:

For now I just register myself to the website.... maybe they'll make some event for the members in the future :D

• Like 5

2017 Lee Joongi official website renewal open!

Newly designed Lee Joongi official website access photo

After uploading to your SNS,

Please leave a comment below along with the corresponding URL.

We will give a special personalized gift from Joongi to two of you through the lottery.

How to participate

SNS (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter) Lee Joongi official website access authentication photo with the required hashtag

Comment on this post with a congratulatory message along with the URL

Mandatory hash tags

#이준기공식홈페이지 #LEEJOONGIOFFICIALWEBSITE #NEWJGWORLD

#이준기 #LEEJOONGI

Participation period

May 12 - May 19, 2017

Winners Announced

May 19, 2017 at 4 pm

(through homepage announcement)

[Bonus Event!]

To commemorate the official homepage renewal, Lee Joongi will release a series of surprise videos.

After confirming the video, please make a comment on the video.

We will give a special gift as well.

• Like 10

Fingers crossed!  I am glad that my registration was still already intact!!  The cute :57 video @LyraYoo posted from Namoo's youtube is super cute. 

21 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

2017 Lee Joongi official website renewal open!

Newly designed Lee Joongi official website access photo

After uploading to your SNS,

Please leave a comment below along with the corresponding URL.

We will give a special personalized gift from Joongi to two of you through the lottery.

How to participate

SNS (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter) Lee Joongi official website access authentication photo with the required hashtag

Comment on this post with a congratulatory message along with the URL

Mandatory hash tags

#이준기공식홈페이지 #LEEJOONGIOFFICIALWEBSITE #NEWJGWORLD

#이준기 #LEEJOONGI

Participation period

May 12 - May 19, 2017

Winners Announced

May 19, 2017 at 4 pm

(through homepage announcement)

[Bonus Event!]

To commemorate the official homepage renewal, Lee Joongi will release a series of surprise videos.

After confirming the video, please make a comment on the video.

We will give a special gift as well.

Where is this found???

I found it under EVENTS but is there a specific photo we are to post?  

Lee Joongi official website access authentication photo

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Fingers crossed!  I am glad that my registration was still already intact!!  The cute :57 video @LyraYoo posted from Namoo's youtube is super cute. 

Where is this found???

I found it under EVENTS but is there a specific photo we are to post?  

I don't know. I see that people posts different photos on SNS, but all from the new website, so I think that we have to post one of those new images, :D the one that we like the most

• Like 5

Hello everybody.

Work has been particularly brutal the past week, and I haven't had time to Soompi (here or on CM thread; sorry, I broke my word to at least be on there)..... I haven't had a chance to read/like your posts..... but I'm sure there are tons of gorgeous JG photos/videos everywhere now. And I haven't yet fully explored his website; it's very slow (either my office is clamping down my bandwidth or the website is experiencing massive traffic; I hope and suspect it's the latter) so I will try again when I get home tonight.

Anyway.....

Just stopping by to say....

Thank you all for the past month. For helping me keep my spirits up with your wonderful posts. For giving me the laughs, and for sharing my worries and fears and tears. I'm not sure I'd have made it through without you all.

Now, it seems JG is back! And hopefully, there are only sunny days ahead for him and for us. *fingers crossed*

And I hope JG's IG update means that he's back to his regular IG schedule of an update every couple of days, just like old times. (I still have a nagging worry that he will post on IG only for "important" updates.... I really hope not!) *fingers crossed again*

And I want fun and goofy selfies! Not just official updates. *fingers crossed even tighter*

Gotta log off now. Hoping that the weekends will be kinder on my schedule, and I will find time to wax poetic about JG.

Later, Soompians!

• Like 11

I do not know why I feel this way. Although he is smiling in some photos, he interactions with the other co stats seems to be minimum. Give us back our goofy and carefree JG....

• Like 8

Have all of you successfully register at the official website? I was registered but a message keeps popping up in Korean and I do not know what it means. Can't explore the site after that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lynn11 said:

Have all of you successfully register at the official website? I was registered but a message keeps popping up in Korean and I do not know what it means. Can't explore the site after that.

Maybe it say that your nickname is already in use... or that it's too short. Try to copy and paste the message into Google translator :)

• Like 3