Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Haha ask and we shall be given! I can't summarise my thoughts as well as all of u but just know that I'm here too as a supporter of JG! I love the screenshots @antoniaclamens posted. Beautiful smile, totally. It melted my heart that I had to replay the video many times. It's a pretty long video he gave us too! Thank you 준 기 oppa. I just downloaded a Hangul keyboard and am practicing how to write his name from scratch.

• Like 7

LJG gifs & stills from the BTS video:

kv5xjXA.gif

Spoiler

Wzmdunh.jpg

Zd61LIM.jpg

5pTXZ21.gif

6iuHLcU.gif

Spoiler

RSrFUPa.gif

p8fKBX8.gif

Love the video! We got Hyun-jun being BAMF, and JG being adorable little kid on set! What more can I ask for? love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

(On a more serious note, I hope they don't over-do Hyun-jun's cockiness. The right amount is awesome! Overdone, it can get grating.)

Edited by zi4r
Cut out some stuff. Read them in another post below!
  • Like 11

45 minutes ago, zi4r said:

New BTS video!

http://tv.naver.com/v/1848077

@pixelsticks,  you got your wish!

Soompians, keep making awesome wishes!!

Squee!  :wub:The power of positive suggestions! :D Rubs hands together....what do we think to ask for next? ^_^  (I won't dare bring up JG socks....yet)

I'm a happy dork right now. 

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

oh just thinking about the oficial BTS of criminal minds makes me die of anticipation. i've never enjoyed bts so much until i became a LJG crazy fangirl

Noooooooo he can´t die. i need a happy ending so badly. almost all LJG's endings are sad or bitter sweet at least! 

Thank you. i'm really happy to be here again every day. specially with CM so close...

an old photo but his beautiful smile melted my heart

Same here.  I avoid spoilers/bts like the plague in my other fave shows (GOT) etc but JG makes BTS fun! 

As for CM Korea, how would it end?

And that was a really nice photo @antoniaclamens

@summer2017 hangul keyboard??

• Like 6

@glassnokamen Thankie for all the updates about the Red-envelope letter project:wub:

Everybody, in case you all miss the posts amidst the excitement from the CM updates, please take note of the project.... and that there is a change in address you're supposed to send to. New address is:

To: Mr. Lee Joon Gi 
<Mailing address>
06054 서울특별시 강남구 언주로 150길 34 (논현동), 삼경 빌딩 6층 
나무 액터스 . (배우 이준기 귀하)
Tel: +82.2.3444.1919 / 
Fax: +82.2.3444.1570

6F Samkyung B/D 34,
Eonju-ro 150-gil, 
Gangnam-gu, 
Seoul, Korea

See glassnokamen's post above for full details.

I hope everyone will take part in the project. It will be a very nice gesture of support to JG. Thank you!!!

4 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@glassnokamen Thanks for the info but whose adress is it?

According to Namoo Actors website, it's their address.

http://www.namooactors.com/?ckattempt=1

JrhMK1V.jpg

(Thanks @NoonaE for pointing out the address on Namoo website!)

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

That smile (and wave) was a wonderful contrast to:

1. the black and white color,
  2. the rain,
  3. the stacks of unwanted/yet maybe to be recycled materials laying around and
  4. the melancholy song and
  5. the slow movements of the video.

That video is like a sensory overload for me. So many beautiful, heartrending things....... **runs off to watch again**

@lisethvr Thanks for the lyrics version of the video!

@antoniaclamens (I totally missed out your post on previous page! Something must be wrong with my eyes... but anywayz...)

Woooohoooo!!! Great to know about your internet!

And thanks for making me smile with your happy-JG gifs. :wub:

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I can't summarise my thoughts as well as all of u but just know that I'm here too as a supporter of JG!

"summarise" won't be the word I'd use for my posts... given how long & verbose they usually end up.... hehehehe.... :grimace:

..... but don't worry too much about what you write or how it sounds! It's always cool to read another supporter's perspective. :)

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I just downloaded a Hangul keyboard and am practicing how to write his name from scratch.

On my computer, I used to practice hangul typing on Google-translate. Because you can keep the keyboard-reference on... and that helped me type before I could remember the key-placement. Maybe, it'd help you too!

Edited by zi4r
Shifted missmaudy answer from above post to this one... for better organisation.
  • Like 11

Ring.of.jg subbed part of the BTS on her IG account, but she has to set it private for some time because of an "unhappy incident" as she saidin her post. So: this is the link, but you have to follow here on IG to see it, or wait until the LJG international fan club subbed it, as I think they'll do it sooner or later :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWY70vkFwjy8kyrDNpy91uGnDD8fWoWuCaKXqI0/?taken-by=ring.of.jg

• Like 9

@pixelsticks

yes I installed Hangul keyboard on my phone. So that I can type Hangul word by word. I'm still learning though. 

Someone mention for JG's goofy selfie on his Instagram, I also like his goofy selfies too, just like the one in my profile pic. 

Oppa if you're watching us, please give us a cute goofy selfie :wub: Khamsahamida!

• Like 6

More fan-cam.

Up close with the fans!

Some more...

This one is already included in the IG post above, but for @violina who always wants to see a smile, I decided to put it out here again. :)

Edited by zi4r
Added more
  • Like 10

Oh my busy CM world.  I go to sleep and it's a deluge of fan captured goodness of JG and Criminal Minds.  All over the internet.  Almost too much!  (NOT) 

Thanks @zi4r for posting the goodies.  My faves are from ki_wi-mom.  The waving in the street, the capture of the ladies who have the best job in the world (touching JG non-stop) and the superhero shot.  So I just had to...

I mean...come on...Hyun Jun even has a superhero pose going on.  Now I should be working....but dang there are all these JG images....

14 hours ago, zi4r said:

LJG gifs & stills from the BTS video:

Love the video! We got Hyun-jun being BAMF, and JG being adorable little kid on set! What more can I ask for? love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

(On a more serious note, I hope they don't over-do Hyun-jun's cockiness. The right amount is awesome! Overdone, it can get grating.)

Hahahhehee... word!

12 hours ago, zi4r said:

More CM news!

The article also talks about their interaction as "the birth of NCI's Tom & Jerry combo".

Let the bickering begin!!! It's gonna be sooooo much fun!

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Tom & Jerry?  That's the reference they come up with?  LOL.  When I hear that I think slapstick and pratfalls.  How about more like....Sam & Diane (Cheers), Richard Castle & Kate Becket (early years), Benedick and Beatrice – Much Ado About Nothing (strong characters that hate each other at first) or Maddie & David (Moonlighting).  Maybe they were trying to come up with non-romantic references.  I hope the writing is good for this interaction.  You know the acting will/should be!

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@pixelsticks

yes I installed Hangul keyboard on my phone. So that I can type Hangul word by word. I'm still learning though. 

Someone mention for JG's goofy selfie on his Instagram, I also like his goofy selfies too, just like the one in my profile pic. 

Oppa if you're watching us, please give us a cute goofy selfie :wub: Khamsahamida!

With the corresponding hashtags and English! 

@Lynn11I forgot to thank you for the kiss.  We need more emojis in here. 

And where is @bluelilac1214 lately?  Or @ohgee?

And @glassnokamen, thanks for the ring link.  Spread JG love I say! 

• Like 11

I'm putting it out there...

I want to see a Namoo or official DSLR capture sharp and crisp of Hyun Jun running from the side...^^^^^^ like this

And like I said on the CM thread yesterday....a small trailer clip of Hyun Jun and Sun Woo bickering... 

I want to add more to our Director's List but I REALLY need to work now.  

• Like 9

6 hours ago, zi4r said:

This one is already included in the IG post above, but for @violina who always wants to see a smile, I decided to put it out here again. :)

That's right!! You know my taste indeed:heart:.Doesnt your heart twist just a little when you see him being adorable?.Did you see him laughing so heartily with the director too...arrgh so much love for this guy. and the way he switches from BAMF to goofy is just:o.Joon Gi ya please be happy always:blush:.We got you and we got this.

As for all of you wonderful ladies(and gents?) who are doing an awesome job with the criminal minds updates..thank you and fighting!!!Lots of news today:).

Also if any gents are lurking around, please come out and say hi, this is the perfect drama to interact .I did see some fanboys in today's fancams, am sure JG must have international fanboys/guys.How cool it is to have a unisex fandom!Most fandom are usually dominated by women. But JG fanbase has them in good proportion of male and female.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, violina said:

Also if any gents are lurking around, please come out and say hi, this is the perfect drama to interact .I did see some fanboys in today's fancams, am sure JG must have international fanboys/guys.How cool it is to have a unisex fandom!Most fandom are usually dominated by women. But JG fanbase has them in good proportion of male and female.

That's the good thing in doing a lot of action works and staying away from rom-coms : more chances to have male fans ! ^^ Even though his cheesiness in his interactions with his fans might put some dudes off ah ah

Hehe the greatest thing in doing a modern drama : shooting sightings !!!! And more spoilers for us :wink: Thanks for sharing :) 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, zi4r said:

The article also talks about their interaction as "the birth of NCI's Tom & Jerry combo".

Oh yummy! I hope they'll have great argument lines. :D 

Btw I know I probably wrote it like 10000000000000 times but I can't stop feeling good that his clothes are so normal in the drama. So everyday ish. So... like people who walk on the streets not on runway wearing eye-burning green fur coat, pink pants and yellow sandals. :crazy:

• Like 8

Ooohh...maybe Hyun Jun's desk???

Translated:: by google

Today, I took pictures at the House of Weed.
Lee Joon-kee came to the house of Geumnam. ❤️ Welcome to ❤️
And in our neighborhood. And the kids who were surprised by the quasi-actor who came across after shooting were screaming in front of our house .... (look at the veranda). # Criminal Mind # TVN # House with Weasel

• Like 11