Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Ok....... Finally managed to calm myself...

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I will - what was so frustrating about ep.13? (I don't exactly remember what happened in each episode.)

I went back to check! Apparently, it's actually Ep12. But here you go...

Sadly, the story of my volatile relationship with MLSHR is chronicled right on soompi! If I ever go batshit crazy, my soompi posts will serve as diagnostic tools for where&when exactly it all went wrong. :wacko:

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I don't know if I go to CM thread. I tried it few times (not with CM thread but others) - I can never keep up with the thread once the drama starts so I think it's pointless.

Dokay! We shall keep you updated here then. I've become quite a master at copy-paste cross-post anyway.

yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

@glassnokamen Thanks again for the subbed video! The fanclub is becoming faster & faster at subbing. Those gals (& guys) are awesome!

Knowing what SHJ was saying makes JG's energy-drink part even funnier. He's like an excited lil' boy! :lol:

53 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

My personal opinion: I think we may stop to worry about his weight and how he's skinny. He always love to eat and maybe he like himself that way :):)

Fully agreed.

My only wish is that he remains healthy. Yes, IMHO, he *is* thin for his height.... But fans have left enough comments on his SNS about that already.... I'm sure he knows what people think.

BUT! He knows his own body best! And I'm sure, his family & friend keep it in check too. If he has a real problem, there are people who will help. The last thing I want is to make him feel insecure about the way he looks. As long as he loves the way he is, I'm fully in support of whatever he wants to do with his own body.

9 minutes ago, makino92 said:

Hi :D I've seen my country name in that advertisement :D what does it mean? I'm curious because it's rare to read 'Italy' over something that is Korean :D 

The ads were bought by JG fans, to show our love for JG & to show support for TVN Criminal Minds! The fact that your country name is on there, means that someone from your country contributed to the project! Yay!

You can read more about the project here: (https://www.facebook.com/pg/ricewreathproject/photos/?tab=album&album_id=799625360212693)

And I was at work yesterday, so didn't get around to sharing. I'm sure most of you have seen it, but in case you haven't...

More Lotte pictures:

One more thing! I must share this lovely edit by qweilove7i:

Graceful beyond words! :heart:

Edited by zi4r
Added one more response
  • Like 15

3 minutes ago, makino92 said:

Hi :D I've seen my country name in that advertisement :D what does it mean? I'm curious because it's rare to read 'Italy' over something that is Korean :D 

Soooooooo are you from Italy like me??????? :wub: "Italy" is listed under that advertisement because some of our country (inlcluding myself :ph34r:) donate for the initial "ricewreathproject" done from Lee Joon Gi Global Fans Support Project. As tvN is unlikely to accept rice wreaths at drama press conference. They have come up with an alternative plan. They engaged an advertising company in Korea to be in charge of putting up various forms of subway ads at 4 designated subway stations. 

• Like 9

@zi4r Thank you very much! :D 

19 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Soooooooo are you from Italy like me??????? :wub: "Italy" is listed under that advertisement because some of our country (inlcluding myself :ph34r:) donate for the initial "ricewreathproject" done from Lee Joon Gi Global Fans Support Project. As tvN is unlikely to accept rice wreaths at drama press conference. They have come up with an alternative plan. They engaged an advertising company in Korea to be in charge of putting up various forms of subway ads at 4 designated subway stations. 

Yes I'm Italian :wub: it's amazing when you found that other people from your own country love Lee Joong Gi :wub:  

• Like 6

On 13 July 2017 at 9:56 PM, pixelsticks said:

Well....OK  :wub:  We post alike!  (And I hadn't been over to CM yet to see @missmaudy posted it there)

And yes, come to the CM thread but DON'T LEAVE ME HERE alone in the LJG thread.  I try to keep my straight fangirly talk here so as not to annoy the CM fans over there.  B)  And you know...this thread has suggestive powers....so we cannot let that die!  :tongue:

And it got better and better each fan meet.  So it's only natural to put that into a role...don't you think? ^_^

Lets just put that into a role. I would assume he's all wet and sweaty from chasing criminals etc and then he takes off his shirt and does a rub down in front of his locker/office like those policeman shows? Ok I need to stop thinking about those stuffs. But I rarely post at CM thread too coz I really don't know anything about US CM and to be honest I'm only interested in Jg's character so I'll rather squat here. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

My personal opinion: I think we may stop to worry about his weight and how he's skinny. He always love to eat and maybe he like himself that way :):)

As Sebastien de Valmont once said - it's beyond my control.

Maybe it's me being from my country - we don't think a skinny person can be healthy. Slim yes but not skinny. And since I know he likes to eat (no wonder - korean food is delicious!) I can't stop thinking he skips meals.

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

I went back to check! Apparently, it's actually Ep12. But here you go...

Ohhh I see. Now that was frustrating. Dang, 2 versions of every episode. It was killing...

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

If I ever go batshit crazy, my soompi posts will serve as diagnostic tools for where&when exactly it all went wrong. :wacko:

...so the doctors will understand the only cure is LJG himself and they will provide this super medication. :D

No worries, if doctors ask us about your condition, we'll know what to say. :naughty:

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

Dokay! We shall keep you updated here then. I've become quite a master at copy-paste cross-post anyway.

yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

The thread will be quiet anyway I bet... will be so lonely here... :tears:

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

BUT! He knows his own body best! And I'm sure, his family & friend keep it in check too. If he has a real problem, there are people who will help. The last thing I want is to make him feel insecure about the way he looks. As long as he loves the way he is, I'm fully in support of whatever he wants to do with his own body.

I know and understand but... oh well you're probably right... stupid Valmont...

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

New short teaser ... mostly about Hyun-jun :wub:

We had that fantastic kick last time, this time we have Hyun Jun starting a fight. Yessss!!! :w00t:

44 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Wow it's christmas everyday recently :)

It's so christmasy I started to believe in Santa! :D

• Like 9

21 hours ago, zi4r said:

Also, @pixelsticks Thanks for the voting links! Right after I voted for the CM (voteformost) one, CM seemed to have moved up to page #1. Hope we can bump it up more!

:wink: You are welcome!  Keep voting DAILY people!

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

If it matters to you - I'm not leaving. I don't know if I go to CM thread. I tried it few times (not with CM thread but others) - I can never keep up with the thread once the drama starts so I think it's pointless.

Silly personality? Oh dead... this will be so much fun. :D But I hope it doesn't mean he'll behave silly like Iljimae...

It matters to me! Yay! :wub: Because I plan on being here.  

And silly?...I'm thinking prankster or snarky joker.  We have yet to see that in any trailers.  

11 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Lets just put that into a role. I would assume he's all wet and sweaty from chasing criminals etc and then he takes off his shirt and does a rub down in front of his locker/office like those policeman shows? Ok I need to stop thinking about those stuffs. But I rarely post at CM thread too coz I really don't know anything about US CM and to be honest I'm only interested in Jg's character so I'll rather squat here. 

Well me and @cedarwood will be around.  And did I see @makino92 back in here????  Hello!!!!!  :D

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

...so the doctors will understand the only cure is LJG himself and they will provide this super medication. :D

No worries, if doctors ask us about your condition, we'll know what to say. :naughty:

The thread will be quiet anyway I bet... will be so lonely here... :tears:

LJG is the right medicine. And I will try to make it not so lonely in here.  I just had to finish a big project so I HAD to ignore you all for the last 18 hours (or get in trouble).  And then JG has to post 2 ....count them 2 IGs while I stay away! 

On 7/13/2017 at 9:17 PM, antoniaclamens said:

i guess he will never be a one dimensional character

right now MLSHR's thread is active again and with CM's thread and this thread i'm happy i'm not watching many dramas because being here consumes almost all my time. btw i can't vote in ilovekstars because it won't show me the voting options :crazy:

Not sure if those words are in his acting dictionary.  And wait...what?  Right when I decide to be over MLSHR...

@lisethvr  OMG...the blackhole JG/airdancer comparison?  :lol: (Smack me now...sorry)

• Like 7

New IG update!

The teaser & some new pics:

LXVXq0X.jpg

xHJsrXy.jpg

Spoiler

efkVSN5.jpg

mgOjskm.jpg

L0NldoC.jpg

Most interesting part for me: The tags!!!

Police one is expected. NCI one said "Behavioral Analyst". Not just on-site investigative agent. So.... does this happen much later? Hmmm....

@glassnokamen Thanks for teaser vid. That was intense! All uber-crisis mode, throughout the teaser.

@leesopark16 Yeah, I didn't particularly like the music either. But I guess, it's fitting for the pace & "desperation"-mood of the teaser.

@lisethvr The air-dancer video nearly made me wet myself from laughing. :lol: Thank you for sharing!!

On 7/15/2017 at 4:40 AM, cedarwood said:

I feel you. I worry about him too. Constantly. Can't help it. I feel like a fool..... I have enough worries in my own life, without fussing over this guy who doesn't even know of my existence, but as you said, can't help it, totally outta my control.

Maybe it's me being from my country - we don't think a skinny person can be healthy.

Spoiler

See the header pic on my profile? Yes, that's really me. My company orders blood-tests & stress-tests constantly, cuz I look like that. Believe me... I'm perfectly healthy. (I'm not saying JG is, for sure.) Each body is different.

the doctors will understand the only cure is LJG himself and they will provide this super medication. :D

Now I know whom I should recommend they contact. Keep your promise, K? JG-therapy sounds really good. :D

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Most interesting part for me: The tags!!!

Police one is expected. NCI one said "Behavioral Analyst". Not just on-site investigative agent. So.... does this happen much later? Hmmm....

Well, everyone on the team has profiling skills, so it makes sense if he is going to join the NCI.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, zi4r said:

Now I know whom I should recommend they contact. Keep your promise, K? JG-therapy sounds really good. :D

Will do!

Oh! Btw I just thought of something! Where's our list of Hyun Jun doings? I want to add another point!

[no idea which number] Hyun Jun speaking English

:D

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

It matters to me! Yay! :wub: Because I plan on being here.  

Yesss! :D:D:D

We'll rule the thread! :D

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And silly?...I'm thinking prankster or snarky joker.  

I so hope so! ^_^

3 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

Dear Angels, voting season is here again! 

Help is needed to vote for JG! 

Please follow the link below. Many thanks! 

http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/7961/

Please share and spread the word! 

Done! :) 

• Like 8

Oh my u all really make Hyun Joon so busy with the list of doings. Anyway from the Korean words on his name tag I think most likely the spelling is Hyun Joon. Someone (I forgot who sorry) wanted an up close of the name tag and ta da we have it! I love his Santa Claus mood nowadays. The pic of him taking photos of the tags is just so cute. 

@zi4r u look like a model on your header pic! From the place where I come from too actually being skinny is ok. I have friends that are JG's built too so I thought being skinny is fine as long as one is perfectly healthy. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Oh my u all really make Hyun Joon so busy with the list of doings. Anyway from the Korean words on his name tag I think most likely the spelling is Hyun Joon. Someone (I forgot who sorry) wanted an up close of the name tag and ta da we have it! I love his Santa Claus mood nowadays. The pic of him taking photos of the tags is just so cute. 

Me Me...that was me!!  And thank you JG for even taking the pic for me!!:blush:  Running in quick because I have to go do RL work but wanted to check in!  Weekends are my main work days.  

I'll update the Director List for you @cedarwood...maybe tomorrow.  And PLEASE VOTE (links found in @LadyOne and past posts...since Goblin dude is beating him now)

• Like 6

23 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Maybe it's me being from my country - we don't think a skinny person can be healthy. Slim yes but not skinny. And since I know he likes to eat (no wonder - korean food is delicious!) I can't stop thinking he skips meals.

I don't think we have to worry about him eating. It isn't about how much you eat but what you eat. If you cut out carbs for a long time your body gets used to it and stays thin. My husband lost 50 lbs in a matter of months by cutting carbs out and now he doesn't miss having carbs and he hasn't put any weight back on either and he eats fine.

• Like 6

@pixelsticks Congrats for "Legend"!!!

And though it's 1 post too early (since you'll hit that only in your  next post), congrats for "Fanatic"!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-017.gif?1292792382

@LadyOne Thanks for voting links. I'm voting & sharing everywhere I can.

JG Angels, fighting!!! (Please......)

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh! Btw I just thought of something! Where's our list of Hyun Jun doings? I want to add another point!

[no idea which number] Hyun Jun speaking English

I really really REALLY neeeeeed this. Oh please, please...... let it be!

If he gets to speak English, he's totally gonna knock it outta the park, especially compared to most K-drama actors!!!

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

@summer2017 

Spoiler

Thank you, dear. I just wanted to do something fun for my wedding. :)

• Like 6