❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye IG post  trending on Naver at #11 and #16 spot now

Sports Chosun

'Mom of a Son' Park Shin-hye reveals her recent status without giving birth and swelling.. Did she go on an exhibition 

news

'Mom of a Son' Park Shin-hye, only went out for 3 months after giving birth...I thought she was a college student

Input 2022.09.05. 6:09 am

fashion news 2022-09-05

Park Shin-hye, escape from parenting in a short time! Bodysuit outing look that fell out after 3 months

Actress Park Shin-hye drew attention with her bodysuit outing look that fell out after 3 months of giving birth.

Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her visiting the exhibition on her Instagram on the 4th with the hashtag “FRIEZE SEOUL, kiafseoul2022”.

In the published photo, Park Shin-hye caught the eye with her slim body that was the same as before pregnancy with her neatly tied back hair and a comfortable body suit. 

o_1gc69vj711kbjlscisk1tm2kapb.jpg

cr. https://www.fashionn.com/board/read_new.php?table=1006&number=42841

ParkShinHye  updated her instagram with her visit to the exhibition "Frieze Seoul 2022"

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0006316545

Caption:
—— A place where you are sure to like your style, but your prejudices disappear. A grateful time to gain diversity and fill in the gaps. #friezeseoul #kiafseoul2022

Kiaf Seoul 2022 or Frieze Seoul is 1st Korean event of International contemporary art Frieze+Korea Int Art Fair by Korea Gallery Association
Top galleries from around the world join to celebrate kiaf Seoul’s 20th anniversary entering the global art market.

Shin Hye's bad and Shoe

: HERMÈS evelyne 16 amazone bag in taurillon clemence leather with maxi quadrille canvas shoulder strap ($2,064)

: NIKE Tom Sachs x NikeCraft general purpose shoe in dark Sulfur/white-light cream (retail price: $110)

TOP10 actresses born in the 90s

Ishiya 2022-09-02 09:49:34

16620797744435.jpeg

박신혜 

Park Shin-hye ❤️❤️❤️

Shin Se-kyung
Seo Ye-ji

Yoona

Jo Bo-ah

Han So-hee

and Chae Soo-bin
Shin Ye-eun

Kim Yoo-jung

Suzy

Copyright ⓒ Isuya 

This content is shared by Newspeak Partners.

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: Which Actress Is Your Favorite To Watch In K-Dramas?

Sep 8, 2022

In a new edition of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk” series, some of our staff members discuss our favorite actresses to watch in K-dramas.

Check out the responses below:

Ginny: Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye.jpeg

Of all the great actresses, Park Shin Hye is my favorite to watch. I remember first seeing her as a child actress in “Stairway to Heaven” where she played the younger counterpart of Choi Ji Woo’s character, and I was stunned by her beauty and character portrayal at such a young age. Since then, she has pulled off diverse roles in hit dramas including “You’re Beautiful,” “Heirs,” “Doctors,” and more. I especially enjoyed watching Park Shin Hye in “Doctors,” where she proved her mature acting skills as an actress and showed amazing chemistry in her romance with Kim Rae Won. She is currently on a break from acting as she and Choi Tae Joon recently gave birth to a baby boy, but I am looking forward to her return to the screen one day!

Watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors”:

WATCH NOW

https://soompi.com/article/1544274wpp/soompi-viki-staff-talk-which-actress-is-your-favorite-to-watch-in-k-dramas

OSEN

'Daughter' Park Shin-hye, anxious because she can't show off her children... Can't stop her arms

Article input 2022.09.08. 3:26 am article text
0004694868_001_20220908033003285.png

[OSEN = Reporter Na-yeon Kim]

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her cat's beauty.

On her 7th day, her Park Shin-hye uploaded a picture of her on her own Instagram saying, "I hope it came out like the legendary Pokemon."

In her photo, Park Shin-hye's cat, Dal-i, is included. She is showing off her short shaved white hair, turning her head and looking at the camera.

The mysterious figure like an anime character attracts attention. In response, Park Shin-hye said, "It's like mu, yea mu mu ~" and she showed her affection to the fullest.her smiles make people happy

추석 잘 보내세요! Happy Chuseok Park Shin Hye HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

(Brief Korean lesson: 한가위 -Hangawi- is the Korean word for “great mid-autumn festival,” while 추석 -Chuseok- is a Sino-Korean word from 秋夕, meaning “autumn evening”)

Imagen