❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

15 Award-Winning Korean Movies That You Should Watch On Netflix

Here are 15 award-winning Korean films that are available to watch on Netflix:

The Call (2020)

thecall.jpg?w=708

Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Synopsis: Connected by phone in the same home but 20 years apart, a serial killer puts another woman’s past — and life — on the line to change her own fate; based on “The Caller” by Sergio Casci
Running time: 112 minutes
Starring: Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Sung-ryung, Lee El, Oh Jung-se, Lee Dong-hwi, Park Ho-san
Writer: Lee Chung-hyun
Director: Lee Chung-hyun
Cinematographer: Jo Young-jik
Distributor: Netflix, Next Entertainment World
Release Date: November 27, 2020
Rotten Tomatoes: 100%

3 wins out of 12 nominations:

cr: https://korean-binge.com/2022/08/30/15-award-winning-korean-movies-that-you-should-watch-on-netflix/

OSEN

Park Shin-hye, 3 months after childbirth, her beauty returned to her original state... I ate a lot!

Article input 2022.08.25. 5:24 am article te

0004685371_001_20220825053303141.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Ye-sol] Park Shin-hye enjoyed a hearty omakase. 

On her 24th, Park Shin-hye caught her attention by posting pictures of various food through her own Instagram.

She expressed her fluttering heart by attaching her heart emoticon that Park Shin-hye said she was "my favorite". The photos released by Park Shin-hye caught her eye by posting a picture of her deliciously cut-and-dried omakase with a variety of dishes.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye  gave birth to her son on May 31st. Recently, Park Shin-hye posted a selfie of her, and even after her childbirth, she revealed her still beauty, drawing attention. 

to print

How Korean stars show gratitude to their parents: 

In addition to their talent and fame, the following Korean cult actors are known for being good children who value family affection. They have expressed their gratitude to their family in various ways. 

Park Shin Hye – Working as a waitress at her parents’ restaurant

Imagen

Unlike other Kbiz stars, Park Shin Hye frequently assists her parents with errands in her spare time. It is well known that the actress is in charge of everything from serving as a waitress to washing dishes at her parents’ restaurant.

She believes that, in addition to repaying the family with expensive gifts, their soul must also be cared for. With this information, the public admired Park Shin Hye’s way of thinking as well as her beautiful actions for her parents. Recently, the news that she gave birth to her first child after 4 months of marriage made netizens burst with joy and constantly sent their best wishes to the small family.

Imagen

https://kbizoom.com/how-korean-stars-show-gratitude-to-their-parents-song-hye-kyo-son-ye-jin-suzy-and-park-shin-hye/

my daily

“I like Park Shin-hye’s professional passion”, ‘Jane Song’ designer Song Jain [MD interview]

Input 2022.09.01. 10:13 am
202208291413951997_3_20220901101303219.jpg?type=w430

Imagen

Park Shin-hye and Jane-song go well together, and Jane-song

is considered one of the most popular brands worn by celebrities. Who among them will be most memorable?

“Park Shin-hye looks great. Jane Song You can digest clothes well. The professionalism was great. It's pretty, so it goes well with anything you wear. Seongryung Kim also wears our clothes often. The response is also good. f(x) Amber is boyish, so I like it.”

K-Actresses Who Also Excel in Singing: Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, More

Tags 
Park Shin Hye

BY Shai Collins Aug 20, 2022 08:30 PM EDT

You're probably not aware but these beautiful Korean actresses Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, and more can actually sing!

Read on to see our full list of K-actresses who also have golden voices. 

Park Shin Hye 

When Park Shin Hye starred in the rom-com dramas "You're Beautiful" and "Heartstrings," fans were in awe of her angelic vocals. 

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Salt Entertainment Instagram)
K-Actresses Who Also Excel in Singing: Park Shin Hye

The actress even released drama OSTs, music videos performed live on stage, and collaborated with other Korean artists.

Park Shin Hye also has a talent for dancing. So, with her knack for singing, dancing and acting  is indeed a multi-faceted star!

CulturePet♥Signal

Introducing the star's #Petstagram, our house dangnyangi

Correspondent Choi Eun Chorong chorong@donga.com

Enter 2022.08.29 10:00:01

A scene stealer that appears in various places on social media feeds with my favorite stars. If you are curious about the well-being of dang-nyang, who are receiving more attention than celebrities, follow them.

4 Cats and Healing Park Shin-
hye @ssinz7

630c073716abd2738250.jpg

After marriage, Park Shin-hye, a well-known lover, uploaded a photo of a cat along with the caption, “We now have four cats” on social media. She originally had four cats, including Harry, Dal-i, which she had raised. Park Shin-hye, who gave birth to her son on May 31, often shares her peaceful daily life with her cats on social media.

cr: https://woman.donga.com/3/all/12/3602092/1

Sports Chosun

Park Shin-hye gave birth and her appetite exploded? Visiting hot restaurants "I've been there too"

Article input 2022.09.02. 9:55pm article text

2022090301000218100010471_20220902215502847.jpg

[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong Yu-na]

Actress Park Shin-hye shared her daily life when she visited the restaurant.

On her 2nd day, Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her on her own Instagram with the caption, "I've been there too. Hot place. Delicious."

In her published photos, Park Shin-hye is eating while looking for a charcoal-grilled chicken restaurant that has recently emerged as a hot restaurant. The daily appearance of Park Shin-hye, who searches for her restaurants, exudes friendliness.

2022090301000218100010472_20220902215502871.jpg?type=w540