❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol! :joy: @rori0711 and @lduc Chingus i beat you this time ! Post first! :kiss_wink:

Congrats for beating them.. :sweat_smile:

I swear, I opened instagram and saw her post. I was wondering. "Ah, why was this post not in soompi yet? Did I miss it. Let me check.."Came here and saw you posted. 

She looks cute in that second pic :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I swear, I opened instagram and saw her post. I was wondering. "Ah, why was this post not in soompi yet? Did I miss it. Let me check.."Came here and saw you posted. 

Yes ! I was fast this time. :joy:

Indeed, she looks beautiful. I really like this company, their cloth line is classy , pretty, and comfortable to wear, makes one looks like a billion dollar bill. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well personally I don’t like CTJ but since Shin Hye chose I’m not against it but I don’t have to support him unless shin Hye married him . I’m sorry guys . I have my reasons why I don’t like him especially when he was mentioned to be involved in that issue but shin Hye know him better . I just pray that shin Hye be blessed with a good person coz she did a lot of good deeds. I just wish her happiness . And make sure that person treasure shin Hye . Whoever he is . Shin Hye is smart so I hope she thinks wisely on this . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, lduc said:

I agree with the opinion of Celi7. Not because he is her boyfriend, I must support him. I prefer to ignore it .... I don't trust CTJ either

I agree with your opinion. At the end, we all wish our girl is happy. What I meant was ignoring is better than damaging :) Which is what we all are doing :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Park Shin-hye, more beautiful than flowers 'Visual goddess' [★ Perform the hashtag].

0001026415_001_20190731170522574.jpg?type=w430The original view

엑스포츠뉴스

Park Shin-hye, more beautiful than flowers 'Visual goddess' [★ Perform the hashtag].

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001026415?lfrom=twitter 

0001026415_001_20190731170522574.jpg?typ

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
Lol! :joy: @rori0711 and @lduc Chingus i beat you this time ! Post first! :kiss_wink:

are you kidding?! but horray, you did it!  perfect timing right there momshie :thumbsup: am so happy for you :) 

9 hours ago, ash011 said:

she's so cute you turn your head 45 degrees to clearly see her wacky smile :sweat_smile:

8 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Well personally I don’t like CTJ but since Shin Hye chose I’m not against it but I don’t have to support him unless shin Hye married him . I’m sorry guys . I have my reasons why I don’t like him especially when he was mentioned to be involved in that issue but shin Hye know him better . I just pray that shin Hye be blessed with a good person coz she did a lot of good deeds. I just wish her happiness . And make sure that person treasure shin Hye . Whoever he is . Shin Hye is smart so I hope she thinks wisely on this . 

I can relate to you chingu ;)

• Love 2

On 7/30/2019 at 12:55 PM, Nathania Sun said:

@lduc@rori0711 @ash011 Mom @alcides14ahjumma & Young Granny @nistymaj10, wouldn't it be great if we hangout together like this? Of course, I am the Birthday Celebrant :tounge_wink:LOL!

Wishful Thinking :wub: 

Time-Zone and distance is our greatest enemy, difficult to beat 

On 7/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, Nathania Sun said:

Mom @alcides14ahjumma, that would be greaaaaat! :love: What ISN'T great is that, I can't afford Seoul :joy:. Greater idea, how about YOU visiting US HERE? Let's meet up :heart:. I don't mind if Lovely Son tag along!

why does your last sentence sounds fishy :lol: Yes we can! we'll go to Seoul altogether B)

On 7/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, ash011 said:

I wish we could hang one day like this. :relieved:

Our topic to talk will only be PSH :wub: maybe our girl will be married and having a child by then. Ah I go into imagination world :sweatingbullets:

On 7/30/2019 at 6:23 PM, lduc said:

maybe we could all get together for a party in S. Korea for Shin Hye's birthday. Well, dreaming doesn't cost

Reunion GIF - FriendsgivingReunion Friendsgiving Reunion GIFs

that's the keyword...imagination world. dreaming doesn't cost. 

let's have a little fun. a delulu relay...I'll begin. Anyone can continue and everyone share your vivid ideas ;)

@ash011 since you're the youngest...you can be the bday celebrant :D Btw, when is your bday? necessary as part of our delulu.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:22 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

December in Seoul, for Shin Hye’s FM? B)

good idea Momsh. Let's wait for our bday celebrant's reply if it will coincide with Shinhye's Dec. FM ;) 

So we'll meet in Seoul...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

These female characters of ShinHye tends to 'drop' something whenever she's too engrossed with a kiss :kiss_wink:

HJ dropped her umbrella while sharing a passionate kiss with JW

CES dropped her phone while kissing KT (and where's that goddamn link of The Heirs, Rooftop Kiss? @lduc Help, badly need your expertise :joy:)

Please excuse my pervy mind but I'm curious what she'll drop next time:scream:

on point observation chingu. guessing game time!

perhaps a glass of champagne...reports or files...what else?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 7/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, Nathania Sun said:

Mom @alcides14ahjumma, that would be greaaaaat! :love: What ISN'T great is that, I can't afford Seoul :joy:. Greater idea, how about YOU visiting US HERE? Let's meet up :heart:. I don't mind if Lovely Son tag along!

After SKorea, Philippines( have good friends , coworkers, one even adopted me. :wub:) and Singapore, so far, are next on my must go list.  Maybe I will be luck and see Shin Hye , and you all chingus, so we can “gossip” . Lol! :joy:

@Nathania Sun Thank you for the invitation . I am on my way already. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

let's have a little fun. a delulu relay...I'll begin. Anyone can continue and everyone share your vivid ideas ;)

@ash011 since you're the youngest...you can be the bday celebrant :D Btw, when is your bday? necessary as part of our delulu.

good idea Momsh. Let's wait for our bday celebrant's reply if it will coincide with Shinhye's Dec. FM ;) 

My BDay is August 11th..  :sweatingbullets: What exactly should I need to say??  Sorry @rori0711 sistah,I'm weak in creative. An example please :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

why does your last sentence sounds fishy :lol: Yes we can! we'll go to Seoul altogether B)

My bday ?!? Stop having birthday few years ago! Lol! ( I am Taurus) :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, ash011 said:

My BDay is August 11th..  :sweatingbullets: What exactly should I need to say??  Sorry @rori0711 sistah,I'm weak in creative. An example please :D 

my..my..it's 10 days before your bday girl! :wub: you can say anything you imagine about our dream Seoul trip ;)

to continue with our delulu...We all meet in Seoul, August 8-14, 2020 to have an epic meeting among ourselves, to have an exciting tour around Seoul, to celebrate @ash011 bday and most especially to meet our dear Shinhye given the chance :blush:

@nistymaj10 , @Nathania Sun & me could fly altogether in 1 plane. Yay! is that alright with you chingus?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

My bday ?!? Stop having birthday few years ago! Lol! ( I am Taurus) :joy::joy:

hahaha...i mean @ash011 bday Momsh. 

12 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@ash011 !!! Are you my twin soul from another dimension, or our ancestors somehow were related? Creepy(in a good way)! One of my gold( but in a park! Lol)! :joy::kiss_wink:

so we're going to bring welcome banner for you guys upon your in Manila...it won't be hard for us to recognized your badass outfit :lol: we'll have 1 meeting this year & another 1 in Aug 2020! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1