❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Cr: the owner

First time I learned about Park Shin Hye:heart: Did not know she was an actress.  I was impressed and bewitched  by her genuine demonstration of love and caring. :love: After research, here I am on this rollercoaster by choice! A die hard fan, for thick and thin! :innocent: :thumbsup::no_mouth:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Spoiler

[HanCinema's News] Short Hair Popularized in Hot Summer Weather

miniminiphoto961625.jpgBy William Schwartz
on 2019/07/15 at 20:24 PST

375 views | Permalink

Save

posterphoto1081930.jpg

Park Shin-hye set off a big stir earlier when she changed her haircut and with it, her entire look. For "Abyss" Park Bo-young similarly tried to rework her image (to limited success) by using short hair to emphasize her character's more action-oriented lifestyle. Jo Yeo-jung has shown diametrically different kinds of housewives with her own short haircut for the film "Parasite" and the drama "Beautiful World".

None of these three actresses have much in common with each other - and that's the point. Through very different kinds of media exposure, all three have contributed to the recent trend of shorter haircuts for younger women in South Korea. The haircut is functional in the summer heat, and easier to maintain for increasingly busy lives.

But for women growing older, there's a subtle benefit as the haircut allows for an image of soft warmth without necessarily being youthful. Park Shin-hyePark Bo-young, and Jo Yeo-jung all look like definite adults in this new look, and stand out better. Jo Yeo-Jung In particular has become closely associated with "Parasite", even though she has about the same amount of screentime as the other actors, just because of the distinction given to her style.

For the most part the bob cut is not a standard. In general, actresses tend to prefer longer hair. But it is hard to deny that the trend is gaining in prominence.

Written by William Schwartz

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

[HanCinema's News] Short Hair Popularized in Hot Summer Weather

miniminiphoto961625.jpgBy William Schwartz
on 2019/07/15 at 20:24 PST

375 views | Permalink

Save

posterphoto1081930.jpg

Park Shin-hye set off a big stir earlier when she changed her haircut and with it, her entire look.

skipped....

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-short-hair-popularized-in-hot-summer-weather-131607.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love her friends gang.. Though she is a big star. She doesn't has that attitude and we can see how down to earth she is. I love her for that. Learning all this from her. No matter what height u reach, always cherish your family and friends. Noted :kiss_wink: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

@lduc@rori0711 @ash011 Mom @alcides14ahjumma & Young Granny @nistymaj10, wouldn't it be great if we hangout together like this? Of course, I am the Birthday Celebrant :tounge_wink:LOL!

Wishful Thinking :wub: 

Time-Zone and distance is our greatest enemy, difficult to beat 

I wish we could hang one day like this. :relieved:

Our topic to talk will only be PSH :wub: maybe our girl will be married and having a child by then. Ah I go into imagination world :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

@lduc@rori0711 @ash011 Mom @alcides14ahjumma & Young Granny @nistymaj10, wouldn't it be great if we hangout together like this? Of course, I am the Birthday Celebrant :tounge_wink:LOL!

December in Seoul, for Shin Hye’s FM? B)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

maybe we could all get together for a party in S. Korea for Shin Hye's birthday. Well, dreaming doesn't cost

Reunion GIF - FriendsgivingReunion Friendsgiving Reunion GIFs

Orange Wink GIF by Hayden Davis

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@ssinz7 hair is absolutely gorgeous! So smooth, so silky, so so... beautiful! ð¸  I wish I can get my hair as great as that. Thankfully now with RyoHair Malaysia on Lazada, I am one step closer to the smoothest hair possible!  Come, shop with me on Ryos Flagship Store on Lazada and enjoy great deals & gifts with purchases! Only on Lazada ! ð  #Lazada #LazadaMY #Ryo #ParkShinHye

lazada_my

lazada_my

@ssinz7 hair is absolutely gorgeous! So smooth, so silky, so so... beautiful! :relaxed: I wish I can get my hair as great as that. Thankfully now with RyoHair Malaysia on Lazada, I am one step closer to the smoothest hair possible! Come, shop with me on Ryo's Flagship Store on Lazada and enjoy great deals & gifts with purchases! Only on Lazada ! :thumbsup: #Lazada#LazadaMY #Ryo #ParkShinHye

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1