❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

i think she's only 7 y/o  ahahaha :D

Yes :D she can easily play a student role..

By the way how long to wait for our girl next project news :bawling: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

Yes :D she can easily play a student role..

By the way how long to wait for our girl next project news :bawling: 

no idea. students are back to school now but our bae still missing in action :D

Shinhye darling, do you need our intervention in choosing your next project lol we'll very much be honored :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

no idea. students are back to school now but our bae still missing in action :D

Shinhye darling, do you need our intervention in choosing your next project lol we'll very much be honored :P

Hahaha if she needs my help, I would choose her a action project. Full of actions scenes. And her costar I would choose would be won bin, gong yoo. I will cry if she gets a chance to act with these two. :D

ah why I choose gong yoo is because I remember in a show PSH told she liked or had a crush on gong yoo..i want my bae to get a chance to work with him at least once :wub: once please....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hahaha if she needs my help, I would choose her a action project. Full of actions scenes. And her costar I would choose would be won bin, gong yoo. I will cry if she gets a chance to act with these two. :D

ah why I choose gong yoo is because I remember in a show PSH told she liked or had a crush on gong yoo..i want my bae to get a chance to work with him at least once :wub: once please....

Shinhye will cry with you...those 2 hot namjas are her crushes lol

I, on the other hand, will choose a melodrama film for her with Jeon Doyeon & Hwang Jungmin :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye will cry with you...those 2 hot namjas are her crushes lol

I, on the other hand, will choose a melodrama film for her with Jeon Doyeon & Hwang Jungmin :wub: 

What a wonderful wish! Just imagine if it comes true, it will be my death day :joy:  I wasn't able to take just by seeing a Thai guy posing with our girls standee.. In a way it's good for me that she hasn't acted with all these hot namjas..(just saying , I didn't mean :lol:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

of course, I will :bawling::bawling: too if this happen. Either 1 of the 2 is already a dream come true.

2 hours ago, ash011 said:

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

What a wonderful wish! Just imagine if it comes true, it will be my death day :joy:  I wasn't able to take just by seeing a Thai guy posing with our girls standee.. In a way it's good for me that she hasn't acted with all these hot namjas..(just saying , I didn't mean :lol:)

Kaugnay na larawan

Resulta ng larawan para sa gong yoo

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Our bbg is apparently in Jeju as tagged in sarahmoon's IG  :love: I'm drowning in those big beautiful eyes and bright smiles :heart: She's glowing in happiness, no worries, no stress. Life is sweet!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

'Dressed in the Clothes'  rose spot star fashion BEST 5

June the rose blooms.  Life Shot What kind of clothes did the stars who found a good rose spot wear?

cb51a090-918f-4547-8a5e-e5f3839ba9eb.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye as much as a pink rose.  Heavenly and graceful blouse pulled up the Lovely Index. The retail price point where the petal comes up! If you want to enjoy romantic mood with roses, choose blouse like Park Shin Hye. Also close your eyes and enjoy a rose.

cr.ellekorea bit.ly/2HTdVoP 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

of course, I will :bawling::bawling: too if this happen. Either 1 of the 2 is already a dream come true.

:bawling: Yes it will be dream come true.. Please God let any one of these two be our girl's next leading man.. 

anyways both of them didn't have a drama from long time. So this is right time.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1