❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

2 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Or a  haughty, snobby actress or heiress. Or a woman with Multiple Personality or a Psycho! 

There are countless of female character SH can play considering her versatility as an actress (I'm so proud to  be her fan :D). Uhhmm, I dunno if you're familiar with Sidney Sheldon and his women-centric novels, but PSH could play Sheldon's female character. She could be Elizabeth Rofee (an heiress of a pharmaceutical empire) or Lara Cameron (a successful real state developer). I hope this isn't off-topic.

DREAM ROLE IT WILL BE!! OMG she will slay all the roles you mentioned. Why does writers being female majorly, doesn't give importance to female roles??? :unamused:

Writers or who ever it is they should come to a realization that women can play better than male. One thing I would like Korean writers to take from western is this. Give equal role to both lead actors. Women are no less than men. 

I wish just wish some excellent writer will give that chance to our girl, in fact our girl can carry the entire drama or movie without any male lead. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

26 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

My sentiments exactly! 

Possibly because male-centric, knight in shining armour-saving-the-princess-in-distress dramas are tried-and-tested, usually received nod from the viewers. 

Huge nod!! That's why that concept is still continued till now. But don't you think it's time to change that? 

I love watching female centric than male, obviously yes I have few likable male actors in my list, but still I would choose female centric. Hope CALL will a huge hit and it will open gates to more female centric movies or dramas...:wub:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

20190529_111627.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

FASHION

K-Photo Reel: Park Shin Hye For Harper’s Bazaar China June 2019 Issue

By abbyinhallyuland | May 29, 2019

PARK SHIN HYE EVOKES A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS IN THE LATEST PHOTOS OF HARPER’S BAZAAR CHINA.

SALT Entertainment, the agency of Park Shin Hye, shared photos of the actress on social media.

Park Shin Hye

(All photos from Harper’s Bazaar China)

In the photos released, the actress exudes peerless attitude showcasing classy ensembles of clothing. Following the black and white theme of the photo shoot, the actress enamors with intense looks on the pictures.

Notably, the close-up shot elicits a strong woman look which plays a distinct contrast to her feminine features. Looking regal and chic, she wears an edgy white dress coupled with silver stiletto boots.

In another photo, she overwhelms with charisma donning a black skirt and crisp white shirt. Dolled up with barely-there makeup, the shades of brown on her eyes make her visual stand out.

Park recently starred in hit tvN series Memories of the Alhambra. She is set to make her big screen comeback through thriller film Call this year.

Furthermore, her fifth Asia fan tour has confirmed dates in Japan and Taipei. In June, she will head to Malaysia as Mamonde’s brand ambassador for its new product launch.

More photos will be available on the official website of Harper’s Bazaar China in June.

Park Shin Hye

cr.https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/k-photo-reel-park-shin-hye-harpers-bazaar-china-june-2019/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

precious memories of Doctors first script reading :) love seeing our yeoja so happy like this :wub: she looks like a caring mom to cutie Kal Sowon. I wonder if Shinhye maintains close relationship with Kim Raewon. They were so comfortable during Doctors.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

D7yYlPaVUAACb4G.jpg

D70EGnIXUAUJLF-.jpg

D70-FjBUIAAT3Sj.jpg

Let's vote ♡ for Park Shin Hye

:heart: | Jun 1 ♡ | World Star Popularity Vote Ranking https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&region=individual&global=01530023 

:star: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019   LINK:   http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  pag.4

:heart: Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

• Like 1
  • Love 1

D7lutoFXYAAKwVJ.jpg

D7LGfUyV4AAjos1.jpg

D6m-xAjU0AE7fUd.jpg

@kangjh3402

Park Shin-hye vs Park Min-young | http://BestofthePoll.com  - https://go.shr.lc/2HwMMqd 

via @shareaholic

Who is your favorite actress? Park Shin-hye vs Park Min-young? Vote for your favorite one! You can vote only once in 24 hours.

Park Shin-hye: Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; Hanja: 朴信惠, born 18 February 1990) is a South Korean actress and singer.

She gained recognition for starring in melodramas Stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006). Considered one of the most prolific actresses of her age, Park received further recognition for her roles in the television dramas You’re Beautiful (2009), The Heirs (2013), Pinocchio (2014–2015), Doctors (2016) and Memories of the Alhambra (2018–2019). Wikipedia

• Love 1

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

precious memories of Doctors first script reading :) love seeing our yeoja so happy like this :wub: she looks like a caring mom to cutie Kal Sowon. I wonder if Shinhye maintains close relationship with Kim Raewon. They were so comfortable during Doctors.

Skipped....

You can tell they knew each other before they worked together. Remember  2015 Baeksang Awards? Also, they went to the same University,  different time maybe, have many close friends in common,  seems like, included Shin Hye's boyfriend is close to him. Many things in common. Indeed, Shin Hye is great getting alone with people, it seems, she looks comfortable with all her costars. Chemistry Queen. Reason why she ”Slayyyy”(lol)!  Reason why we adore her! :wub::D

• Like 2
  • Love 1