Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Taiwan Entertainment's interview with Jung Seam Mool, who was asked about her make-up method on Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee, among others.

On KTH, JSM told the interviewer that KTH is like a doll. She is very beautiful and JSM does not know where to start with her make-up. Her beauty is so special that it is suffice that she just touch up KTH's eyes and lips.

This is from min 1.17 to min 1.52.

Credit : 臺灣娛樂 HAOHAOGUYS

My screen caps.

Spoiler

13179383_486644574865047_356621940957736

13139021_486644621531709_607571717583855

• Like 2

I am not able to tell when this image was taken, but it does look like somewhere between 2005 to 2010. Anybody who knows, please tell or correct me if I am wrong.

It’s a really nice shot. Probably for a magazine, now posted by the Instagrammer.

Spoiler

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

thanks @Nancyzak for all the updates :wub: but i can't view the IG photos that you have posted :( or is it just me? :blink:

Hi @JoannaMarie16,

You are welcome, dear. I checked and can view the IG pictures and video. Did you have this problem before? Would you try to refresh the page and wait awhile to see whether they turn out for you. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the IG pictures and video to download. If you still have problem, let me know. Good luck! :D

• Like 1

On May 3, 2016 at 3:31 AM, lavender2love said:

@Nancyzak.......Been busy busy... checking out Lovers....since you mentioned it. haha. Just curious . I had no idea of who this dimpled guy was. His love scenes are hotter than in MC .   Oh yes.... now I remember JWS... a good looking guy. Their fridge advert was sexy :P . I mentioned coffee ad because I saw some impressive ones by KTH, KDW and LSJ . I'm a coffee lover and the adverts moved me. LOL. Oh BTW...... is the news you posted old news or current ? I'm excited. 

Speculation by the writer of the article below on KTH being one of the three K-female celebs that could be considered for the female lead role in KES' next new drama, starring male lead, GY.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160501n02232

From your posting....... That is such a classic picture in B&W and there's so much gratitude and happiness in her expression. I love the tilted head.

So, KTH was in a cathedral where the picture was taken. I knew it from the interior in the background.

Reveal hidden contents

1461852780287024.jpg

When you brought back IRIS, my heart shattered again . It was so tragic...... :bawling:

Hi @lavender2love,

I was checking back pages and realized that I overlooked your reply. My apologies, dear!!! :o

So, you've checked the Lovers series? Are you done watching any of them?

The news about the possible female leads for KES' lnext drama was just a speculation by the writer. It is a recent article. If KTH gets to be the female lead, it's "yabadabadoo"!!! If not, it's ok; no loss there. I just wonder how KES will weave in KTH's name like she used to in the previous dramas, since her next one is about goblins. Could it be a goblin who can see the future/travels to the future and gets into a conversation about KTH?! LOL! ;):P:lol:  We shall wait with bated breath!!!

I get more emotional with the ending of JOJLIL than Iris. It's the culmination JOJ running back to the palace  to save/preserve her love for KS, saying goodbye to her young child/Prince and so much tears by those who love her and witnessing her poisoning herself and she, herself drinking the poison to die...for love...ohhhh, sob, sob... Perhaps someone should write about dramas with expected sad ending and viewers still get affected by it and list JOJLIL as one of them. :P:D

• Like 1

I am not sure whether these videos of “I’m Curious About It” about KTH have been posted here before. It’s the curiosity over certain aspect of K-celebs’ lives.

I just came across them. Happy watching!

Spoiler

The younger KTH.

An interview with KTH's work out instructor 

• Like 2

Koala wrote below.

Such topic always draw tons of debates.

We know that beauty is, after all, in the eyes of the beholder and to each her own. :D

School-aged Pictures of Popular Hallyu K-actresses Show the Before and After

zola.jpg

I did a post awhile back on the school age before and after pictures of Korea’s male stars. It’s time for the ladies counterpart post and who better to top it off than the three renowned prettiest actresses in Korea. Kim Tae HeeJeon Ji Hyun, and Song Hyo Kyo all debuted at very young ages in the early Hallyu days, and back then there was less nips and tucks going around in the industry.

Nowadays some stars don’t resemble their school age selves in the least, but there are some that have simply grown prettier with age, learning how to style, and gaining womanly confidence. I didn’t include in this pictorial rundown the child actresses who have grown up since their metamorphosis has happened in the public eye. Who’s changed the most, and who’s the prettiest even back in their teen days? Have fun gaping at the spectrum of metamorphosis.

- skipped unrelated -

byeysw.jpg

Kim Tae Hee

- skipped unrelated -

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/05/06/school-aged-pictures-of-popular-hallyu-k-actresses-show-the-before-and-after/

• Like 3

From a blog that I found while I was browsing the net.

Google-translated.

13138933_486918081504363_584959894324985

Property wealthy actress 4th , Kim Tae-hee Seoul National University who studied pretty well up to her face , Kim Tae-hee ! Actress Kim Tae-hee is one of the best actors in appearance , but kkophi A Property Management , Real Estate wealthy are considered in the hand She has 'm building a luxury villa Right on the rich actress Estate Property Management 4 'll learn how Kim Tae-hee [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim

13173686_486917998171038_571091639879258

Kim Tae Hee luxury villa is located about 4.3 billion won and they live in Hannam-dong I'm in the Gangnam neighborhood of the mall holds about 13 billion won wihi While most celebrities are seeking capital appreciation buildings Kim Tae Hee has focused on building the jaetekeu as rental income [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Spoiler

13151490_486918091504362_161191674931125

The building is just a building near Gangnam Kim Tae-hee ! It's a 5-minute walk from Gangnam Station Kim Tae Hee has purchased the building in 2014 to 13.2 billion won last [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173719_486918121504359_635870242154719

The building has a total floor area 1940.4㎡, about 587 square  It consists of three floors in the basement to the ground floor . 6 This year 's franchise restaurants, such as the current neighbor Academy [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13139036_486918044837700_355919853181388

Kim Tae Hee 's appearance of the buildings in the Gangnam alley The area is a shopping area with hakwonga Only monthly rent per store and call the 60 million won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179272_486918151504356_617393502970681

Kim Tae Hee 's Gangnam Station in Gangnam building nearby This day , even though many of the floating population to stay yeoksegwon Future sale price of the building can be expected to rise further [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173971_486918178171020_213945812886700

This right here is called Ms. Kim Tae Hee building! Compared to other celebrities to jaetekeu to the capital appreciation of the building Kim Tae Hee will provide a high rental income property It is to focus on the jaetekeu in a substantial rental income required May rent is only 60 million won out shopping Building up to a whopping price is only 13.2 billion won Currently there 'm the brother of the direct management and Kim Tae-hee [Source ] actress wealthy real estate above 4,

13151396_486917911504380_883053077559480

There is also Kim Tae live in luxurious villas worth 160 Hannam pyeongdae That price is that 'm terrific Villa 's located in the middle of picture [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179422_486918018171036_679037596861583

Kim Tae Hee is known as a wealthy representative of the Yongsan, Seoul UN Village in Hannam-dong live Village management office 's view of Nations I see it in writing that the United Nations building up Village ~ [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13151396_486917864837718_339106279423918

Among the high-end villa belonging to the United Nations Village Indeyo of living in Lucid House It is proud of jomanggwon coming into the Han River and Namsan glance Village located at the top within the UN [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13178537_486918231504348_326866990282328

Kim Tae Hee is 2012, Lucid House 528.9㎡, 160 the equilibrium I bought a 4.3 billion won Current price of this villa few years has risen by about 7 billion won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is a Villa Amounting to only 2.7 billion won hers for capital appreciation - [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13177720_486917878171050_370797771206599

This sounds equally proud of her skills jaetekeu Again iteotneundeyo have a real estate -focused attention Gyeolhonseol immediately it was because of the Rain and her lover [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13133380_486918198171018_782826700607164

Rain - current known as a lover of Kim Tae-hee ! Rain has luxury villas and two-storeys building of the price is about 62 billion won and 25 billion won each! [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13174064_486917951504376_870026663432294

If Kim Tae Hee and Rain to marry 10 000 both of the two real estate properties valued at about 50 billion won level Currently known over the estate of one wealthy couple Jang Dong-gun , Ko So Young couple It is expected to lead the total score estate [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This property wealthy actress 4th , Property Management looked at the way in Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae Hee also studied pretty well to face Jaetekeu 'm also reminded sound - alike Now , with Rin and I gyeolhonseol of the solsol , While the marriage is indeed wonder whether the birth is the best entertainment real estate rich couple [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Source : http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gncad&logNo=220638512217

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @JoannaMarie16,

You are welcome, dear. I checked and can view the IG pictures and video. Did you have this problem before? Would you try to refresh the page and wait awhile to see whether they turn out for you. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the IG pictures and video to download. If you still have problem, let me know. Good luck! :D

On ‎2016‎年‎5‎月‎2‎日 at 11:05 AM, Nancyzak said:

Kekeke...an ardent fan of KTH? Is that why KTH's wax figure is done in an alluring manner? :P:D

Reveal hidden contents

Hi @Nancyzak, yes, I can't view this IG pic. too.. I have refreshed the page and I still can't see it. I don't know what is the problem :blink:

YT video is okay I have no problem watching videos on YT...thanks again for all the awesome updates :heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

I was checking back pages and realized that I overlooked your reply. My apologies, dear!!! :o

So, you've checked the Lovers series? Are you done watching any of them?

As with old films, ( Lovers in 2006 I think ) the quality of the videos is inferior so I only watched the beginning, middle and end and all the juicy or interesting parts in between. LSJ is different in those days from MC. More mellow?. He was rough, cool, handsome, cold, wild and sexy then. In MC he was cold but charming and cool but passionate. Also fatherly. I can see why KTH couldn't have matched with his " rough" character. :P

The news about the possible female leads for KES' lnext drama was just a speculation by the writer. It is a recent article. If KTH gets to be the female lead, it's "yabadabadoo"!!! If not, it's ok; no loss there. I just wonder how KES will weave in KTH's name like she used to in the previous dramas, since her next one is about goblins. Could it be a goblin who can see the future/travels to the future and gets into a conversation about KTH?! LOL! ;):P:lol:  We shall wait with bated breath!!!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunszworld.waplux.com%2FThat's exciting ! But I thought KES is skillful in writing the macho alpha hero. Does she write about the super alpha female? The goblin part is hard to digest. Perhaps it just a supernatural aspect ? Goblin and nine-tail fox..... ring a bell? If KTH really does a KES drama.... it'll grab attention.

I get more emotional with the ending of JOJLIL than Iris. It's the culmination JOJ running back to the palace  to save/preserve her love for KS, saying goodbye to her young child/Prince and so much tears by those who love her and witnessing her poisoning herself and she, herself drinking the poison to die...for love...ohhhh, sob, sob... Perhaps someone should write about dramas with expected sad ending and viewers still get affected by it and list JOJLIL as one of them. :P:D

I enjoyed JOJLIL too, especially all the bits about how the king fell in love with her. The painful part for me was when it was too late for the king to stop her from drinking the poison and after that at the finale scene YAI acted so well the king who missed her and was beside himself with grief on the bridge leading to her house.

jojf10.jpg

Come to think of it , all the bridge scenes were so pretty. Sigh ! sigh.gif~c200

buvk3.jpg

169df8a36986318f03bde4e209b095fb.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

Hi @Nancyzak, yes, I can't view this IG pic. too.. I have refreshed the page and I still can't see it. I don't know what is the problem :blink:

YT video is okay I have no problem watching videos on YT...thanks again for all the awesome updates :heart:

Hi @JoannaMarie16,

You could enquire in the forum per link below about your problem. Hopefully someone could guide you.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/41-problem-solvers-community-forum-tech-support/

Fingers crossed that you get to find a solution! :blush:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lavender2love said:

As with old films, ( Lovers in 2006 I think ) the quality of the videos is inferior so I only watched the beginning, middle and end and all the juicy or interesting parts in between. LSJ is different in those days from MC. More mellow?. He was rough, cool, handsome, cold, wild and sexy then. In MC he was cold but charming and cool but passionate. Also fatherly. I can see why KTH couldn't have matched with his " rough" character. :P

?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunszworld.waplux.com%2FThat's exciting ! But I thought KES is skillful in writing the macho alpha hero. Does she write about the super alpha female? The goblin part is hard to digest. Perhaps it just a supernatural aspect ? Goblin and nine-tail fox..... ring a bell? If KTH really does a KES drama.... it'll grab attention.

I enjoyed JOJLIL too, especially all the bits about how the king fell in love with her. The painful part for me was when it was too late for the king to stop her from drinking the poison and after that at the finale scene YAI acted so well the king who missed her and was beside himself with grief on the bridge leading to her house.

Come to think of it , all the bridge scenes were so pretty. Sigh ! sigh.gif~c200

Hi @lavender2love,

Haha, that's my impression of LSJ from his Lovers' days; rugged man and yes, he is passionate when it comes to kissing. I was pretty taken back by his passion in his kisses with KJE in the bedroom scene. Of course, we came to learn later on that they became a real life couple after the drama! Keke.....

You are right. The bridges are among the most beautiful scenes in JOJLIL. The prop crew did a great job in creating the soothing and romantic ambience with tea lights lining the path to the bridge and dotted here and there. Do we hear of tea lights in Joseon era? Of course not, but for the screen they work so nicely!

I had wished that JOJ did not run back to the palace after KS' men kidnapped her so that she could live, but no, our lady had to run back to him, to die for their love. She was totally in love and had not an ounce of selfishness in her. YAI nailed that scene of KS rushing to meet her when she was being carried to face her death sentence and his aggrieved and most pained expression when turning away from her, because the man could not believe and accept that she was willing to do such a 'foolish' thing. Me too! Omooooo, its so sad! Then again, had JOJ lived, it will be hard for me to reconcile that with the ending of Dong Yi where DY lived outside the palace and KS visiting her frequently. Haha...anyway, DY aside, yes, I had wished that the writer twisting the ending to keep everybody glued to the TV and joyously celebrating the legendary love of KS and JOJ. I had expected that much when it was confirmed that KTH signed on for the drama. A reinterpretation but with the bravest twist. 

Brilliant suggestion of KTH as the nine-tailed fox. KTH is not known to take up meek roles and KES has to make some concession there (if ever KTH is considered, that is). KES is a female after all and had produced many rating busting dramas and should start to think more for the equality of sexes. I read that it was quite there for DOTS and hopefully it gets better for her goblin drama (again, if KTH is considered, that is). I imagine if KTH playing the nine-tailed fox opposite the GY's goblin, KES' typical scenes will be the leads' first meeting filled with distrust of the other; fierce fight ensuing; falling in love (there's no denying anymore and no point in dragging out the 'I'm eyeing you and missing you but still stubbornly keeping my distance because of pride" and with a clear cut happy ending (no straining the imagination of viewers for any longer) ;):P:blush:

Spoiler

Hey, Goblin, keep your distance!

A8034128-69.jpg

Fierce fight. Goblin can't take warning hands down. KES' alpha male lead to boot!

hqdefault.jpg

Few episodes later, NTF seeing the real good Goblin and her feelings stirred.

photo5628.jpg

The look of NTF in a relationship.

13133198_487069124822592_111557526698128

Can't help the cute expression when seeing her beloved Goblin.

93f06627bb3c07c42a0e3462530b11.jpg

Ending. Happily of course. No other way to it. NTF became the chosen leader of her pack.

product_2014-05-21-11-12-56_b.jpg

Or, Goblin became the leader of the entire NTF race, being the husband of NTF. We must remember who is the writer of the story!

Goblin, NTF and their team, to continue with their nemesis in Goblin 2! :w00t::P:lol:

forbidden-love-kumiho-cast.gif

Credit all images : as tagged/owners

• Like 2

The young KTH in make-up manual.

Posted in blog dated in year 2006.

pcp_download.php?fhandle=NEVGRFZAZnMyLnB

Spoiler

pcp_download.php?fhandle=NEVGRFZAZnMzLnB
pcp_download.php?fhandle=NEVGRFZAZnMzLnB
pcp_download.php?fhandle=NEVGRFZAZnM0LnB
pcp_download.php?fhandle=NEVGRFZAZnM0LnB

Source : http://mkorewbre.tistory.com/11

KTH in Celltrion ads, randomly taken from the net.
I noticed the difference between the picture below of KTH in pink dress and the pictures in same dress posted before this is her left hand that touches her right shoulder and another one below  that touches her chin (in spoiler).

13198393_487172641478907_877921231913813

Spoiler

1936069_487172561478915_6089404678518517

13174168_487172611478910_328424245337923

13178568_487172654812239_772951370949839

13138802_487172588145579_478029725500940

• Like 2

Haha..... your goblin 2 has the making of a chart topper. doingthehappydance.gif~c200  Anticipating it. Add in melo....romance never hurts, exotic locations , mystical characters which traverse time , and amazing looks. In the looks department KTH is a winner. What about the co-star actor ?  Anyway let's hope KTH is given a good drama for her to shine in before her marriage. wedding-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif Opps..... dreaming again.

• Like 3

What I love about KTH's comments for her IG posts?

Her sensible and thoughtful comments. 

There's always food for thought with what she commented.  :blush:

Kim Tae Hee Is More Than Your Average Tourist In Italy

Kim Tae Hee Is More Than Your Average Tourist In Italy

Actress Kim Tae Hee shares pictures from her recent trip to Italy on her Instagram account, and she does not fail to look flawless in her photos, even as a tourist.

Sporting sunglasses, a light colored scarf, and polka dotted sweater, Kim Tae Hee poses in front of beautiful Italian landscape. She comments, “This trip was a chance to really think about genuine humility. I already miss Ischia island.”

In another picture Kim Tae Hee is photographed while exploring the inside of a Catholic church. “It was crowded today because it is a national holiday. Definitely a different experience from when I came my first year of college.”

The actress can also be seen freely enjoying her vacation in a third picture where she pets a dog she meets on the street.

Kim Tae Hee Italy

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/kim-tae-hee-is-more-than-your-average-tourist-in-italy/

• Like 3

On 5/7/2016 at 9:21 PM, Nancyzak said:

From a blog that I found while I was browsing the net.

Google-translated.

Property wealthy actress 4th , Kim Tae-hee Seoul National University who studied pretty well up to her face , Kim Tae-hee ! Actress Kim Tae-hee is one of the best actors in appearance , but kkophi A Property Management , Real Estate wealthy are considered in the hand She has 'm building a luxury villa Right on the rich actress Estate Property Management 4 'll learn how Kim Tae-hee [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim

Kim Tae Hee luxury villa is located about 4.3 billion won and they live in Hannam-dong I'm in the Gangnam neighborhood of the mall holds about 13 billion won wihi While most celebrities are seeking capital appreciation buildings Kim Tae Hee has focused on building the jaetekeu as rental income [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Reveal hidden contents

13151490_486918091504362_161191674931125

The building is just a building near Gangnam Kim Tae-hee ! It's a 5-minute walk from Gangnam Station Kim Tae Hee has purchased the building in 2014 to 13.2 billion won last [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173719_486918121504359_635870242154719

The building has a total floor area 1940.4㎡, about 587 square  It consists of three floors in the basement to the ground floor . 6 This year 's franchise restaurants, such as the current neighbor Academy [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13139036_486918044837700_355919853181388

Kim Tae Hee 's appearance of the buildings in the Gangnam alley The area is a shopping area with hakwonga Only monthly rent per store and call the 60 million won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179272_486918151504356_617393502970681

Kim Tae Hee 's Gangnam Station in Gangnam building nearby This day , even though many of the floating population to stay yeoksegwon Future sale price of the building can be expected to rise further [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173971_486918178171020_213945812886700

This right here is called Ms. Kim Tae Hee building! Compared to other celebrities to jaetekeu to the capital appreciation of the building Kim Tae Hee will provide a high rental income property It is to focus on the jaetekeu in a substantial rental income required May rent is only 60 million won out shopping Building up to a whopping price is only 13.2 billion won Currently there 'm the brother of the direct management and Kim Tae-hee [Source ] actress wealthy real estate above 4,

13151396_486917911504380_883053077559480

There is also Kim Tae live in luxurious villas worth 160 Hannam pyeongdae That price is that 'm terrific Villa 's located in the middle of picture [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179422_486918018171036_679037596861583

Kim Tae Hee is known as a wealthy representative of the Yongsan, Seoul UN Village in Hannam-dong live Village management office 's view of Nations I see it in writing that the United Nations building up Village ~ [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Among the high-end villa belonging to the United Nations Village Indeyo of living in Lucid House It is proud of jomanggwon coming into the Han River and Namsan glance Village located at the top within the UN [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13178537_486918231504348_326866990282328

Kim Tae Hee is 2012, Lucid House 528.9㎡, 160 the equilibrium I bought a 4.3 billion won Current price of this villa few years has risen by about 7 billion won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is a Villa Amounting to only 2.7 billion won hers for capital appreciation - [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13177720_486917878171050_370797771206599

This sounds equally proud of her skills jaetekeu Again iteotneundeyo have a real estate -focused attention Gyeolhonseol immediately it was because of the Rain and her lover [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13133380_486918198171018_782826700607164

Rain - current known as a lover of Kim Tae-hee ! Rain has luxury villas and two-storeys building of the price is about 62 billion won and 25 billion won each! [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13174064_486917951504376_870026663432294

If Kim Tae Hee and Rain to marry 10 000 both of the two real estate properties valued at about 50 billion won level Currently known over the estate of one wealthy couple Jang Dong-gun , Ko So Young couple It is expected to lead the total score estate [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This property wealthy actress 4th , Property Management looked at the way in Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae Hee also studied pretty well to face Jaetekeu 'm also reminded sound - alike Now , with Rin and I gyeolhonseol of the solsol , While the marriage is indeed wonder whether the birth is the best entertainment real estate rich couple [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Source : http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gncad&logNo=220638512217

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I admire KTH who knows how to handle all her riches. Buying real estate is about more than just finding a place to call home. Investing in real estate has become increasingly popular in celebrities. It's a good investment that she has some of them rented, right? At least, anytime that she wants to retire she could do it in style - hahaha. :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I admire KTH who knows how to handle all her riches. Buying real estate is about more than just finding a place to call home. Investing in real estate has become increasingly popular in celebrities. It's a good investment that she has some of them rented, right? At least, anytime that she wants to retire she could do it in style - hahaha. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome and very right there about property investments by popular celebs who can afford it.

In previous reports, we get to see almost the same pictures showing the close up of KTH's building. The blog posted more pictures taken at strategic angles to show the nearby junction and station and the busy human traffic passing by KTH's building. They are crucial to boost commercial activities in that area, including KTH's building. KTH made the right choice in investing in her commercial building. Yes, she could retire in style by earning from the rental of her building, but we know, she would like to act until old age. I guess once it is in the blood, there is no stopping the desire to continue acting. We have seen so many celebs who have settled down and still make a come back after raising family.

We also get to see more pictures of the external facade of her residence taken from various angles too. I really like her residence. Spacious and modern. I heard that it is near/overlooking the Han River and nearby is a park where KTH loves to go cycling and camping. I also heard that Seoul is hilly and mountainous. KTH's other pastime is taking a walk up the hill. I suppose weather permitting, Seoulites generally love going for outdoor physical activities. :D

• Like 2

On May 8, 2016 at 10:07 PM, lavender2love said:

Haha..... your goblin 2 has the making of a chart topper. doingthehappydance.gif~c200  Anticipating it. Add in melo....romance never hurts, exotic locations , mystical characters which traverse time , and amazing looks. In the looks department KTH is a winner. What about the co-star actor ?  Anyway let's hope KTH is given a good drama for her to shine in before her marriage. wedding-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif Opps..... dreaming again.

Hi @lavender2love,

You bet. Goblin 2 has to be a chart topper, no less! Kekeke.....

We know, not any male celebs can be easily paired with KTH, visually. With GY for the Goblin, Goblin 2 should be, without fail, my dream pairing of KTH and KDW!

Imagine, the first and second teaser posters like these... ;):D

5241005605_dd36fb8ea6_b.jpg

5241599074_b31db4bb2c_b.jpg

Credit image above : FC website/owner

• Like 1