Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

KTH just uploaded this....her first IG video! Yahhhhh......she is getting better with her IG uploads.

More please, KTH!!!

Someone commented that she was passing by the Media Centre in Beijing, China.

Her message (Google translation) :

"So pretty streets of Beijing and the sky tonight ~~ ^^"

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture. I noticed that nowadays KTH is into IG & travelling, huh? From Italy, to Beijing. Where to next, huh? I remember when I went to Beijing for the 1st time I tried going to their night market. It's one of its kind. There I tried unusual food but it is very crowded. Beijing food is also delicious. I got some great bargains A LOT for the best price.  I've shopped some souvenirs here, they are nice and cheap. I had fun. It's worth it.  And what's nice about locals there is they do understand English. :P

KTH read about our speculation of her Italy trip?!?! 

Here goes, 2 more evidences of her trip there, that were uploaded by her after her IG video above! :w00t::wub:

That's the Argonese Castle behind her.

Love her sunglasses!!!

Spoiler

• Like 3

Another picture uploaded by KTH!!!

Her message (Google translation) :

"Hamish resembling wool dog I met at the way ... be good to give a lesson that left when Hamish ~ ㅠheuk"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture. I noticed that nowadays KTH is into IG & travelling, huh? From Italy, to Beijing. Where to next, huh? I remember when I went to Beijing for the 1st time I tried going to their night market. It's one of its kind. There I tried unusual food but it is very crowded. Beijing food is also delicious. I got some great bargains A LOT for the best price.  I've shopped some souvenirs here, they are nice and cheap. I had fun. It's worth it.  And what's nice about locals there is they do understand English. :P

Hi @willenette,

I suppose KTH finally gets to put everything aside and go gallivanting wth HL and the other lady in Italy, after HL finishes with the filming of CBA. Yup, I was surprised that after Italy, it was Beijing! Girls just having fun? I bet! Haha...

Hmmm, is it sale time or could it be the beautiful spring time in Beijing? I have not been to Beijing yet. I've been to the southern part of China though. All that I could picture Beijing are the wide traffic lanes with many cyclists; and the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and the Great Wall that must not be missed. I'll take note of your advice on the interesting places and the bargains. Sounds really fun with the good buys! As for me, I am not good at bargains, LOL! I always end up buying souvenirs from the gift shops of museums, castles, etc. or if I have time, I'll gets gifts and products of established and well known local manufacturers. Most of my time is spent on museums, parks and exploring top attractions. I usually dedicate about half to one day for each places like this. I need a guide if I ever go for bargains! :P:lol:

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, true, a (5) year contract for CF is quite long. Usually celebrities have only 1-2 years given to them to endorse the product. Just like RAIN for Mentholatum his contract I guess with the company has been running for quite long already as well. It was on Jan. 2011 that he signed with China's cosmetics brand  to appear in advertisement for their products in China, Hongkong and Taiwan.  Though  there is no formal info, it can be surmised that his contract was extended and renewed since up to now we still get to see his photos with the brand. For (Luolai)'s sub-brand "LOVO" RAIN has a 2 year contract, which  started March 2015 in China.  They are sticking with a male spokesperson because that's what their female consumers like.This is Rain's fifth endorsement contract in China since finishing up his military duties in 2013. :P

I noticed that LOVO and Mentholatum refresh the mages of Rain in their ads every now and then. Mentholatum produces new set of his images each time it refreshes, whereas LOVO uses the same few images and photoshop the backgrounds. As they are colourful, the ads look refreshing. I don't see him in LAviva's anymore. JVJQ uses his images but seems like those from before his MS. I was expecting JVJQ producing fresh ads of him and KTH since Rain is still tied to JVJQ and KTH appeared at their distributors' meet in China last year. So far, we are still waiting! Nevertheless, with their images (though old) still in JVJQ's Weibo, I am eager for a Coupang like collaboration for JVJQ. Wishful thinking, huh?!?! ^_^:lol:

• Like 1

Google translated SK news article of her travel and IG update of her with Argonese Castle behind her.

Kim Tae Hee "already nostalgic Ischia " ... Recent disclosure of travel

1KW66FLB6A_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee has revealed her traveling in Italy .

Kim Tae Hee has posted one picture with the article called " The trip was truly humbled to think about ..... already nostalgic Ischia " personal Instagram to three days.

Wearing sunglasses of white and light cobalt sea colour and a scarf wrapped around her neck, standing under the clear sky with the old building behind. 

Kim Tae Hee is also the day prior to the public through the " streets of Beijing today too pretty and sky " that the text and images on a sunny street in Beijing with Italy had cake cutting copper wire in China

The island of Ischia is famous for its fine southern Italian Campania Province of Naples main furnace headland across the bay of Naples mild climate and beautiful scenery, famous tourist health resort with numerous optical president and spa on the northwest entrance to the island .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160503n40453

• Like 2

On 02/05/2016 at 9:59 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

No matter how, LSJ, be it in his T or tie wth suit, remains too rugged for me, to be paired with KTH. He is in the catgory of LBH, though slightly less so. One thing about some K-actors. They may not have the flower boy looks but their dimples and charisma are good enough to get one swooning over with their female leads. An example is Park Shin Yang. He wears specs and yet, he looks charismatic. When he smiles, his dimples show and he is so cute! He paired so well with KJE in Lovers in Paris. It is not that OTP that I first shipped. It's the OTP for the second Lovers' series installment, i.e. Lovers, that I first shipped, i.e. LSJ and KJE. You may have read that KJE married a non-celeb a few days ago.

The other past male lead of KTH who goes well with KTH is JWS, though his character's look in The Restless was unfortunately anything but. Next up, is KDW who is all that I see and feel at the moment. Omooooo, may it comes true and soon!!! Kekeke.... :P:lol:

I don't think we could say that only coffee ads have good looking actors and actresses. In general, all ads and CFs need the good looking ones with sufficient star power to attract and sell the products. :D

@Nancyzak.......Been busy busy...Working.gif~c200. checking out Lovers....since you mentioned it. haha. Just curious . I had no idea of who this dimpled guy was. His love scenes are hotter than in MC .   Oh yes.... now I remember JWS... a good looking guy. Their fridge advert was sexy :P . I mentioned coffee ad because I saw some impressive ones by KTH, KDW and LSJ . I'm a coffee lover and the adverts moved me. LOL. Oh BTW...... is the news you posted old news or current ? I'm excited. 

Speculation by the writer of the article below on KTH being one of the three K-female celebs that could be considered for the female lead role in KES' next new drama, starring male lead, GY.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160501n02232

smileys-busy-940046.gif

From your posting....... That is such a classic picture in B&W and there's so much gratitude and happiness in her expression. I love the tilted head.

So, KTH was in a cathedral where the picture was taken. I knew it from the interior in the background.

Spoiler

1461852780287024.jpg

When you brought back IRIS, my heart shattered again . It was so tragic...... :bawling:

• Like 2

Vote for KTH!

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actress in a Drama Nominees List

fullsizephoto720461.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actress in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--most-popular-actress-in-a-drama-nominees-list-94145.html

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I suppose KTH finally gets to put everything aside and go gallivanting wth HL and the other lady in Italy, after HL finishes with the filming of CBA. Yup, I was surprised that after Italy, it was Beijing! Girls just having fun? I bet! Haha...

Hmmm, is it sale time or could it be the beautiful spring time in Beijing? I have not been to Beijing yet. I've been to the southern part of China though. All that I could picture Beijing are the wide traffic lanes with many cyclists; and the Forbidden City, Tiananmen SquareSummer Palace and the Great Wall that must not be missed. I'll take note of your advice on the interesting places and the bargains. Sounds really fun with the good buys! As for me, I am not good at bargains, LOL! I always end up buying souvenirs from the gift shops of museums, castles, etc. or if I have time, I'll gets gifts and products of established and well known local manufacturers. Most of my time is spent on museums, parks and exploring top attractions. I usually dedicate about half to one day for each places like this. I need a guide if I ever go for bargains! :P:lol:

I noticed that LOVO and Mentholatum refresh the mages of Rain in their ads every now and then. Mentholatum produces new set of his images each time it refreshes, whereas LOVO uses the same few images and photoshop the backgrounds. As they are colourful, the ads look refreshing. I don't see him in LAviva's anymore. JVJQ uses his images but seems like those from before his MS. I was expecting JVJQ producing fresh ads of him and KTH since Rain is still tied to JVJQ and KTH appeared at their distributors' meet in China last year. So far, we are still waiting! Nevertheless, with their images (though old) still in JVJQ's Weibo, I am eager for a Coupang like collaboration for JVJQ. Wishful thinking, huh?!?! ^_^:lol:

Hi Nancyzak well, you know US - we love to have fun! (as what the lyrics of the song goes - hahaha) According to my friend, it's spring time right now in Beijing, so, it is blooming beautiful right now! You know what's good in Beijing during spring time, it's the beautiful tulips! During spring there’s so many & a whole garden of them, multi-colored. It's a WOW! I've been to Beijing Botanical Gardens.  I know Beijing was once a city of bikes. Now it's a city of traffic. It is notorious for its air pollution and your commute isn't always pleasant. I noticed that nobody wears a helmet. Forbidden City is the center of Beijing.  Tiananmen Square is a tourist site everyone tends to visit on their trip to Beijing. It seems that you love to go on museums & parks, which I don't - hahaha. I love shopping.... About RAIN's China endorsement LAviva's (Iced Tea), ye, you're right - we don't see it anymore. I guess that was just a short time contract.  JVJQ company which produces hypoallergenic cosmetics for women, I know RAIN will only endorse its products for 4 years in China (2011 – 2014) The period of his contract covers the term of his two-year military service. So, IDK if they renew his contract, just like what Mentholatum did since he was at the event last year. Wishful thinking or magical thinking, nothing's wrong with a little positive thinking, dear - hahaha. :P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Google translated SK news article of her travel and IG update of her with Argonese Castle behind her.

Kim Tae Hee "already nostalgic Ischia " ... Recent disclosure of travel

Kim Tae Hee has revealed her traveling in Italy .

Kim Tae Hee has posted one picture with the article called " The trip was truly humbled to think about ..... already nostalgic Ischia " personal Instagram to three days.

Wearing sunglasses of white and light cobalt sea colour and a scarf wrapped around her neck, standing under the clear sky with the old building behind. 

Kim Tae Hee is also the day prior to the public through the " streets of Beijing today too pretty and sky " that the text and images on a sunny street in Beijing with Italy had cake cutting copper wire in China

The island of Ischia is famous for its fine southern Italian Campania Province of Naples main furnace headland across the bay of Naples mild climate and beautiful scenery, famous tourist health resort with numerous optical president and spa on the northwest entrance to the island .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160503n40453

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more pictures of KTH's vacation in Italy. They say that The island of Ischia is famous for its beaches and the healing waters ...I guess it's springtime right now in Italy -  They say that summer temperatures in Italy give you reason to smile. :P That Argonese Castle, NICE. If castles are fascinating, that Argonese Castle of Ischia is even more fascinating.  It stands out of the sea, detached from the rest of the island. 

*** I don't think they mind it at all. I can see some were looking at her though because  photography/video is forbidden inside. - hahaha.  :D

Kim Tae Hee's beauty is even captivating in Europe?

201605041017266710_1.jpg

source : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/05/kim-tae-hees-beauty-is-even-captivating.html

• Like 4

Kim Tae-hee's mind dazzling beauty, 'all eyes on her'

photo720880.jpg

Kim Tae-hee's beauty stood out more abroad.

Kim Tae-hee posted a picture of her foreign trip on her Instagram.

The picture is of the actress taking pictures of a grand mural and everyone passing by is looking at her.

The picture noted, "It's a National Holiday so it's quite crowded here. I feel something different from when I saw this when I was in university".

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee has been on break since last year's "Yong Pal".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Hi @willenette,

Beijing has colourful tulips in spring? To my mind (of course being one who has not been to Beijing yet), I only relate cherry blossom to China come spring. I remember watching a very sad Chinese movie of a very poor family and the daughter picking cherry blossom for sale. That kind of stick in my mind about cherry blossom and China, lol..... Tulips suits the weather there. I believe it is easy to grow and maintained and plus it has many tyoes of colours. Definitely could brighten up the spring and perfuming the spring air.

Nowadays, when one talks about sakura/cherry blossoms, we mostly hear of sakuras/cherry blossom trips to Japan or SK instead.

I do note about the bad pollution in certain parts of China. This is where fresh oxygen is for sale! The first that I have heard of. I wonder how effective that can be; as in how much one gets when the can is opened and how frequent one needs to counter the polluted air inhaled. My sympathy goes to the people who are affected by the bad pollution. It could affect health in long run. (Sigh)...The downside to rapid development.

Apart from LAviva, I presume Rain's contract with YSL is over too as we get to see any new ads/CF.

Thanks for sharing the latest news article on KTH in the chapel, snapping picture. She mentioned about feeling different when she saw it in her university days. I suppose she had been there during her university days. I guess many Catholics including herself will want to travel to Vatican City at least once in their lifetime. Was it like that for you when you went there? I read that the King and Queen of the Netherlands and their young family members were among the crowds, visiting the Vatican City a few days ago. With so many people going there, one may likely bump into someone familiar.

HL and the other lady seem to have continued with their journey to the Swiss Alps, judging by the their latest IG uploads, unless we are all misled by their posting of their travel pictures in reverse. :P:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Beijing has colourful tulips in spring? To my mind (of course being one who has not been to Beijing yet), I only relate cherry blossom to China come spring. I remember watching a very sad Chinese movie of a very poor family and the daughter picking cherry blossom for sale. That kind of stick in my mind about cherry blossom and China, lol..... Tulips suits the weather there. I believe it is easy to grow and maintained and plus it has many tyoes of colours. Definitely could brighten up the spring and perfuming the spring air.

Nowadays, when one talks about sakura/cherry blossoms, we mostly hear of sakuras/cherry blossom trips to Japan or SK instead.

I do note about the bad pollution in certain parts of China. This is where fresh oxygen is for sale! The first that I have heard of. I wonder how effective that can be; as in how much one gets when the can is opened and how frequent one needs to counter the polluted air inhaled. My sympathy goes to the people who are affected by the bad pollution. It could affect health in long run. (Sigh)...The downside to rapid development.

Apart from LAviva, I presume Rain's contract with YSL is over too as we get to see any new ads/CF.

Thanks for sharing the latest news article on KTH in the chapel, snapping picture. She mentioned about feeling different when she saw it in her university days. I suppose she had been there during her university days. I guess many Catholics including herself will want to travel to Vatican City at least once in their lifetime. Was it like that for you when you went there? I read that the King and Queen of the Netherlands and their young family members were among the crowds, visiting the Vatican City a few days ago. With so many people going there, one may likely bump into someone familiar.

HL and the other lady seem to have continued with their journey to the Swiss Alps, judging by the their latest IG uploads, unless we are all misled by their posting of their travel pictures in reverse. :P:lol:

Nancyzak ye, you could see that in Beijing Botanical Garden. In fact, a great variety of flowers from many countries can be seen here. Ye, tulips in Beijing & you're not in Holland - hahaha. You could get to see best tulips also in Beijing. Late April to early May is the best time to witness the tulips in full bloom. ... In the spring, pink, red, yellow, purple, white and blue China rose flowers are in full bloom. This is different from the regular roses. Though cherry blossoms are idolized in Japan, ye, they are also found widely in China. Beijing's Yuyuantan Park, near China Millennium Monument, is such a place.  But, this park is not very big that's why, when you're there it's crowded when there are many visitors. In SK, there's a Cherry Blossom Festival during 1st week of April or early as April. I tried once in Jeju seeing this kind of event -  Various shows and performances are scheduled, including a cherry blossom street concert, a magic show, and a dance parade. We got to try some medicinal herbal teas and food made from wild herbs. The Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival is where the nation’s first cherry blossom can be seen. About RAIN's endorsement, YSL for sure is over since he endorsed this last 2014 yet. I guess that was a short contract as well. About what KTH said that it's a different feeling during university days, I was thinking the same thing after reading that - True, if you're a Catholic the place you have to visit at least once in your lifetime is the Vatican City. This place is absolutely amazing, it's one of the places you have to see before you die - hahaha. You can feel the presence of God & this I'm not kidding. Basilica will make you bend your knees and pray- Do not go there during summer, I was told it's crowded. And be there early or at opening to avoid very long lines.  It is free to enter the Basilica, so the line moves slowly. Once inside, aside of no pictures, no talking as well. :P

• Like 1

Finally, pictures of the trio and of KTH at St Peter Basilica, credit the as tagged, courtesy of KTH DC.

Indeed, in the popular tourist spot like the basilica, there bound to be someone who knows/recognize the other! ;):D

13177751_486422821553889_100294021158491 

Spoiler

13177531_486422861553885_867755496293297

13151687_486422828220555_721330085587608

13124581_486422818220556_548656127139526

• Like 3

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak ye, you could see that in Beijing Botanical Garden. In fact, a great variety of flowers from many countries can be seen here. Ye, tulips in Beijing & you're not in Holland - hahaha. You could get to see best tulips also in Beijing. Late April to early May is the best time to witness the tulips in full bloom. ... In the spring, pink, red, yellow, purple, white and blue China rose flowers are in full bloom. This is different from the regular roses. Though cherry blossoms are idolized in Japan, ye, they are also found widely in China. Beijing's Yuyuantan Park, near China Millennium Monument, is such a place.  But, this park is not very big that's why, when you're there it's crowded when there are many visitors. In SK, there's a Cherry Blossom Festival during 1st week of April or early as April. I tried once in Jeju seeing this kind of event -  Various shows and performances are scheduled, including a cherry blossom street concert, a magic show, and a dance parade. We got to try some medicinal herbal teas and food made from wild herbs. The Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival is where the nation’s first cherry blossom can be seen. About RAIN's endorsement, YSL for sure is over since he endorsed this last 2014 yet. I guess that was a short contract as well. About what KTH said that it's a different feeling during university days, I was thinking the same thing after reading that - True, if you're a Catholic the place you have to visit at least once in your lifetime is the Vatican City. This place is absolutely amazing, it's one of the places you have to see before you die - hahaha. You can feel the presence of God & this I'm not kidding. Basilica will make you bend your knees and pray- Do not go there during summer, I was told it's crowded. And be there early or at opening to avoid very long lines.  It is free to enter the Basilica, so the line moves slowly. Once inside, aside of no pictures, no talking as well. :P

Hi @willenette,

I now know why KTH video-taped the roses in Beijing. Plenty to see along the roads and aren't ladies love roses?! Aside from flowers, I have seen mango trees planted on both the sides of the roads in southern China. I was amazed and salute the authorities for this idea of planting fruit trees than mere green plants. The soil is well utilized for good use and the  public could avail themselves to free mangoes. Truly, it was an eye-opener to me!

Yes, the Basilica is a place for worship. I know the feeling of being in the presence of God in places like this. I guess that was how KTH felt when she was there. Perhaps more so now as her knowledge and belief could have taken a deeper meaning with age. Talking softly or keeping silent is a way to respect the place and the people who hold/go for the mass/religious ceremonies. There are still people taking pictures. I guess it could be those places that are allowed to do so. We know, taking pictures and video-taping are prohibited in places where antiques are sensitive to flashes of lights, for example. I heard too about avoiding summer tour/visit. It's not only crowded. It's very hot and It's had to enjoy a trip, sweating all the time. I prefer travelling mid-spring to early summer or early autumn. The air is fresh and the weather just nice; not too hot or cold. It's like in an air-conditioned place. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I now know why KTH video-taped the roses in Beijing. Plenty to see along the roads and aren't ladies love roses?! Aside from flowers, I have seen mango trees planted on both the sides of the roads in southern China. I was amazed and salute the authorities for this idea of planting fruit trees than mere green plants. The soil is well utilized for good use and the  public could avail themselves to free mangoes. Truly, it was an eye-opener to me!

Yes, the Basilica is a place for worship. I know the feeling of being in the presence of God in places like this. I guess that was how KTH felt when she was there. Perhaps more so now as her knowledge and belief could have taken a deeper meaning with age. Talking softly or keeping silent is a way to respect the place and the people who hold/go for the mass/religious ceremonies. There are still people taking pictures. I guess it could be those places that are allowed to do so. We know, taking pictures and video-taping are prohibited in places where antiques are sensitive to flashes of lights, for example. I heard too about avoiding summer tour/visit. It's not only crowded. It's very hot and It's had to enjoy a trip, sweating all the time. I prefer travelling mid-spring to early summer or early autumn. The air is fresh and the weather just nice; not too hot or cold. It's like in an air-conditioned place. :D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, ladies love flowers I guess especially roses - but, don't count me in - hahaha. IDK why I don't really like them but when I see beautiful flowers, when it's there I appreciate them.  I noticed that all large roads and boulevards In Beijing are planted with rows of at least two trees ... Fruit-trees. Aside from mango trees I also see jackfruit.....About taking pictures in Basilica, you can take pictures almost everywhere in the Vatican Museum, with the exception of the Sistine Chapel. These (2) have separate entrance from St Peter's Basilica. However, to visit the Sistine Chapel you need to go through the Vatican Museum first. But, from the Sistine Chapel you can go straight in to the St. Peter's Basilica. There are places where flash is not allowed, which will be shown clearly with notes. Most of the museums have no aircon so, it can be quite hot in the summer. No entrance fee to enter the St. Peter's Basilica but there's a fee to enter the museum & the Sistine Chapel.  :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, ladies love flowers I guess especially roses - but, don't count me in - hahaha. IDK why I don't really like them but when I see beautiful flowers, when it's there I appreciate them.  I noticed that all large roads and boulevards In Beijing are planted with rows of at least two trees ... Fruit-trees. Aside from mango trees I also see jackfruit.....About taking pictures in Basilica, you can take pictures almost everywhere in the Vatican Museum, with the exception of the Sistine Chapel. These (2) have separate entrance from St Peter's Basilica. However, to visit the Sistine Chapel you need to go through the Vatican Museum first. But, from the Sistine Chapel you can go straight in to the St. Peter's Basilica. There are places where flash is not allowed, which will be shown clearly with notes. Most of the museums have no aircon so, it can be quite hot in the summer. No entrance fee to enter the St. Peter's Basilica but there's a fee to enter the museum & the Sistine Chapel.  :P

Hi @willenette,

I love flowers; any type and colours, be it in the garden, in the wild, in bouquet and the arranged ones. I love to look at them and appreciate the talent and skill of those who make really nice floral bouquet or arrangement. 

Jackfruit trees lining both sides of the roads and boulevards? Jackfruits and mangoes are tropical fruits, but in Beijing with the four seasons? I guess, firstly they are shady trees (shadier than apple, orange and lemon trees) and secondly, can be kind of an exhibition of tropical fruit trees in a temperate climate place like Beijing.

When talk about mango, I'll talk about my favourite guacamole of mango and avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper. I love jackfruits too. Can even eat the boiled the seed.

So, talking about something to eat. I like the posting of the IG picture in the spoiler below by the lady who was with KTH and HL for their Italy trip. Can't do without something Korean wherever Koreans go.  Bet KTH had that too. Same with me when go travelling. Have favourite instant noodles, will travel at ease! :P:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 2

4 Celebrities With Both Brains and Beauty

- skipped unrelated -

84ead0cbebeb5053078345cf52917e91

Kim Tae Hee

Named as one of Korea’s most beautiful actress, Kim Tae Hee proves that she’s not only about the looks. Despite the intense competition to enter Seoul National University (SNU), she managed to stick to her dreams and worked hard to get into the university of her choice. During her days in university, she was also the president of the SNU’s Women’s Ski Club. Talk about being an all-rounder!

Watch Kim Tae Hee as a modern day princess in My Princess

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-celebrities-with-both-brains-and-beauty-093815612.html?_fsig=Z1uXZpBSELdUDYN8woknQQ--

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I love flowers; any type and colours, be it in the garden, in the wild, in bouquet and the arranged ones. I love to look at them and appreciate the talent and skill of those who make really nice floral bouquet or arrangement. 

Jackfruit trees lining both sides of the roads and boulevards? Jackfruits and mangoes are tropical fruits, but in Beijing with the four seasons? I guess, firstly they are shady trees (shadier than apple, orange and lemon trees) and secondly, can be kind of an exhibition of tropical fruit trees in a temperate climate place like Beijing.

When talk about mango, I'll talk about my favourite guacamole of mango and avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper. I love jackfruits too. Can even eat the boiled the seed.

So, talking about something to eat. I like the posting of the IG picture in the spoiler below by the lady who was with KTH and HL for their Italy trip. Can't do without something Korean wherever Koreans go.  Bet KTH had that too. Same with me when go travelling. Have favourite instant noodles, will travel at ease! :P:lol:

Nancyzak, I love to eat the boiled seed, too, dear. I love eating.....The instant noodles you posted......yum, I'm hungry now. :P

• Like 1