Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome and very right there about property investments by popular celebs who can afford it.

In previous reports, we get to see almost the same pictures showing the close up of KTH's building. The blog posted more pictures taken at strategic angles to show the nearby junction and station and the busy human traffic passing by KTH's building. They are crucial to boost commercial activities in that area, including KTH's building. KTH made the right choice in investing in her commercial building. Yes, she could retire in style by earning from the rental of her building, but we know, she would like to act until old age. I guess once it is in the blood, there is no stopping the desire to continue acting. We have seen so many celebs who have settled down and still make a come back after raising family.

We also get to see more pictures of the external facade of her residence taken from various angles too. I really like her residence. Spacious and modern. I heard that it is near/overlooking the Han River and nearby is a park where KTH loves to go cycling and camping. I also heard that Seoul is hilly and mountainous. KTH's other pastime is taking a walk up the hill. I suppose weather permitting, Seoulites generally love going for outdoor physical activities. :D

Hi Nancyzak I was told that, too - It's known as "Dragon Hill", derived from the Hanja characters for dragon and hill/mountain.  Korea itself is a hilly and mountainous terrain. Every time I visit Seoul I noticed that thousands of Seoul's residents and visitors alike come to one of the many city parks dotted along the Han River, or Hangang, which is the major river that bisects Seoul. The walking and biking paths stretch continuously along the river - When you're in Han River delivery men will hand out flyers for chicken, pizza, burgers, and more - all of which can be delivered to your spot on the river without any delivery fee. Bike rentals are available at certain spots  - for a very reasonable price. You can board a ferry and cruise down the Han River as well. :P

• Like 2

On May 11, 2016 at 9:34 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak I was told that, too - It's known as "Dragon Hill", derived from the Hanja characters for dragon and hill/mountain.  Korea itself is a hilly and mountainous terrain. Every time I visit Seoul I noticed that thousands of Seoul's residents and visitors alike come to one of the many city parks dotted along the Han River, or Hangang, which is the major river that bisects Seoul. The walking and biking paths stretch continuously along the river - When you're in Han River delivery men will hand out flyers for chicken, pizza, burgers, and more - all of which can be delivered to your spot on the river without any delivery fee. Bike rentals are available at certain spots  - for a very reasonable price. You can board a ferry and cruise down the Han River as well. :P

Hi @willenette,

Parks at the Han River as you've described are places that I would love to go to if I ever visit Seoul. I did a little research and found the many bridges that cross Han River.

i have here the map and KTH's residence is at Hannam, which is at the UN Villlage. Surrounding Hannam are high end places and the many places of interest for tourists.

12231508.jpg

Any idea whether Rain's residence located along Han River?

There's the TV show on 'I'm Curious About' and the MC was trying to track up the hill where it's known to be a place that KTH goes to and 'look' for KTH. The apartment pointed out by the MC does not look like KTH's residence that I have posted recently. No indication when the show was filmed. It could be KTH's former residence, or it could be another angle of KTH's current residence. Anyway, just to show, KTH's hill tracks, among others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYs-gRw15Ak

Credit : iHQ

The video clip below is about KTH's real estate investments. Her current residence and where it is located along Han River, with a view of the interior which are probably examples taken from other units, as well as her commercial building.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43Jg9nwbEEo

Credit : TvN

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Parks at the Han River as you've described are places that I would love to go to if I ever visit Seoul. I did a little research and found the many bridges that cross Han River.

i have here the map and KTH's residence is at Hannam, which is at the UN Villlage. Surrounding Hannam are high end places and the many places of interest for tourists.

Any idea whether Rain's residence located along Han River?

There's the TV show on 'I'm Curious About' and the MC was trying to track up the hill where it's known to be a place that KTH goes to and 'look' for KTH. The apartment pointed out by the MC does not look like KTH's residence that I have posted recently. No indication when the show was filmed. It could be KTH's former residence, or it could be another angle of KTH's current residence. Anyway, just to show, KTH's hill tracks, among others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYs-gRw15Ak

Credit : iHQ

The video clip below is about KTH's real estate investments. Her current residence and where it is located along Han River, with a view of the interior which are probably examples taken from other units, as well as her commercial building.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=43Jg9nwbEEo

Credit : TvN

Hi Nancyzak RAIN is staying in a villa located in Cheongdam neighborhood  where Choi Ji-woo lives. It's apparently few minutes away from Kim Tae-hee's house as well. Ye, this is located near the Han River.  Living along the Han River has its obvious attractions with scenic views. But there is a high price to pay for residents who manage to get one of the coveted apartments on or near the river.  I've read once that the top 10 apartments by their price can see the Han River or are located close by and one of them is where RAIN is staying.  Apgujeongdong and Cheongdamdong are both by the Han River, and earn the distinction of being perhaps the richest neighborhoods in all of Korea.  Posh cafes, brand name handbags, Mercedes and Porches, ritzy department stores, and rows upon rows of luxury brand clothing stores characterize this neighborhood.  Unsurprisingly, many of K-stars and singers make their home here.   :P

• Like 1

Pitting the beauty.

KTH or Han Chae Ah?

Hah......just an entertainment! ;):P:D

Credit : JTBC Entertainment 

"Brother you know , Han Chae-ah " since its birth yeppeotda " Blurb

Creative EDAILY baekjiyeon News] Han Chae-ah had compliments the magnetization in the ' know your brother . " The 14 day entertainment program of comprehensive channel JTBC ' know your brother ' night broadcast actress Han Chae-ah has appeared as a guest .

Han Chae-ah day in the ' know your brother ' has emerged as a transfer student . Han Chae-ah is "Good morning, I have to say on tax transfers in Korea Han Chae-ah Beauty Beauty School ," the blurb said it attracted the attention of viewers. The emergence of Han Chae-ah was cast in the Han Chae-ah shrugged to say " look beautiful . Artists from among the most beautiful ever ."

In Kang 's " Han Chae-ah Ulsan is one of the five beauties that include Kim Tae-hee ," he said , and asked, " You think Kim Tae than pretty ," a Han Chae-ah . Kang Han Chae-ah of the question , " but rather pretty, Kim Tae Hee , from the time I was born yeppeotda " he answers aroused laughter of the audience.

Han Chae-ah is also frankly to the question how old doenya say "I'm thirty-five ," surprised the cast.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160514n15493

KimBi couple in Jeju?

Their autographs were posted by the IGrammer below.

No date for Rain's autograph whereas KTH's has no date in the month of May 2016. She usually puts a date.

Anyway, if they are indeed in Jeju, may they have a wonderful and romantic getaway since the 'last news of their Jeju getaway' bombed it for them. Give the couple some breather/space if anyone happens to bumped into them, okay!  ;):D

By the way, Honey Lee is in Jeju too, with a grilfriend and both are playing their gayageum in a forest.

HL posted a few pictures. A gathering of friends including KimBi couple for something eventful? We shall see more IG updates, if any! 

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Vacation in Jeju Island With Family

After a report that stated that celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Heewere on vacation together in Jeju Island, a representative for Rain’s agency confirmed that, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee have left for a two night and three day trip to Jeju Island with family and friends.”

The rep continued, “After the trip, Rain is scheduled to leave the country to perform in Malaysia on May 19; therefore, they decided to take the time to take a break and vacation. There is no particular reason for the trip. Because of their busy schedules, there have been no talks of marriage.”

According to the initial report, singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee left for a trip to Jeju Island on May 15 with their family. They are staying at a friend’s place while there. Locals have witnessed the couple spending quality time with each other in quiet spots. “Rather than going to crowded tourist sites, they went on dates in areas they can comfortably relax. They look like a very happy couple.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee confirmed their romantic relationship in January 2013 and have been dating since. Due to their popularity and age, the couple has constantly been surrounded by marriage rumors, prompting Rain to state that he will tell his fans directly about any marriage news in the future.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/15/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-vacation-in-jeju-island-with-family/

• Like 2

Rain, Kim Tae-hee visit Jeju with families

450rain(0).jpg

By Lee Jin-a

Singer Rain and his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae-hee, flew to Jeju Island with their families on Sunday for a three-day visit.

Rain Company, Rain’s agency, confirmed the visit on Monday, according to Yonhap news agency. However, the couple still has no plan to marry.

“Rain recently finished shooting a drama so he went to Jeju for a rest and to play golf with his father and one of Kim’s family members,” the agency said.

“Even though the couple are dating, they have no plan to marry because of their tough schedules.”  

The couple started dating in 2012 and admitted their relationship in January 2013. 

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=204834

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

After a report that stated that celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Heewere on vacation together in Jeju Island, a representative for Rain’s agency confirmed that, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee have left for a two night and three day trip to Jeju Island with family and friends.”

The rep continued, “After the trip, Rain is scheduled to leave the country to perform in Malaysia on May 19; therefore, they decided to take the time to take a break and vacation. There is no particular reason for the trip. Because of their busy schedules, there have been no talks of marriage.”

According to the initial report, singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee left for a trip to Jeju Island on May 15 with their family. They are staying at a friend’s place while there. Locals have witnessed the couple spending quality time with each other in quiet spots. “Rather than going to crowded tourist sites, they went on dates in areas they can comfortably relax. They look like a very happy couple.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee confirmed their romantic relationship in January 2013 and have been dating since. Due to their popularity and age, the couple has constantly been surrounded by marriage rumors, prompting Rain to state that he will tell his fans directly about any marriage news in the future.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/15/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-vacation-in-jeju-island-with-family/

Woweeee........... super excited to hear solid news of them spending nights together. They'll have romantic walks on the beach ( he'll put his arms around her shoulders and she slips hers at his waist. ..... ( watching too much romantic dramas and reading romance stories ;) ) and watching beautiful sunsets. He'll declare she is more beautiful than the first star that shines that night. See I'm dancing alreadygirl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif.

Going on vacation together is a sure sign of them very very very close and marrying soon. He will slip the big rock of a diamond on her finger. Since KTH is petite the ring may not be as big as a rock, but it will be a flawless 2 carat diamond. ( pink ? ) Of course their honeymoon will be without the " lamp posts " keke...

W  A  I  T  I  N  G         W   I  T  H            B  A  T  E  D          B  R  E  A  T  H  !!!

• Like 2

Rain, Kim Tae-hee quash wedding rumors

Singer-actor Rain and his actress girlfriend, Kim Tae-hee, recently spent a vacation together on Jeju Island, and some local news outlets reported Monday that the two celebrities spent quality time with their families, which is a sign that their wedding is imminent.

However, the celebrity couple has denied wedding rumors.

“Rain and Kim left for Jeju Island on Sunday with some of their family, and they will stay there for three days,” Rain’s agency, Rain Company, told Yonhap News Agency on Monday.

But Rain Company denied the wedding rumors.

“The trip is not to arrange wedding plans,” the agency said. “Rain recently finished a drama series and needed a break. One of Kim’s relatives and Rain’s father happened to join the trip to play golf together. Since Rain is fully tied up with concerts, it is impossible for him to plan a wedding for the time being.” 

Rain and Kim, big names in the entertainment scene, first crossed paths while they were shooting a TV commercial in 2011. Their romantic relationship became public in January 2013, soon after they began to date.  

It is not the first time the two celebrities have found themselves at the center of wedding rumors. 

Rain recently wrapped up the drama series “Please Come Back, Mister” and will leave for Malaysia for concerts on Thursday. 

By Sung So-young 

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3018757

• Like 2