Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

I’ve posted about KTH’s name mentioned by Jin Goo’s character in KES’ DOTS previously.

With the special DOTS epilogue aired recently, we see again KTH’s name mentioned, per article below.

Ehhh, with them disputing which female K-pop group looks better, that leaves KTH the indisputable between them?!?! :P:lol:

Song Joong Ki’s Love for AOA and Jin Goo’s Love for SISTAR Create Competition in “Descendants of the Sun” Special

On the “Descendants of the Sun” epilogue special that aired on April 22, the staff showed what really went on during the shower scene with Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

In the actual broadcast, Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Young talk about the beautiful women in Uruk, saying, “There are many pretty women in Uruk. It’s like Kim Tae Hee is working in the fields while SISTAR is picking grapes.”

descedants of the sun

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/22/song-joong-kis-love-for-aoa-and-jin-goos-love-for-sistar-create-competition-in-descendants-of-the-sun-special/

• Like 3

On 23/04/2016 at 2:00 PM, Nancyzak said:

I’ve posted about KTH’s name mentioned by Jin Goo’s character in KES’ DOTS previously.

With the special DOTS epilogue aired recently, we see again KTH’s name mentioned, per article below.

Ehhh, with them disputing which female K-pop group looks better, that leaves KTH the indisputable between them?!?! :P:lol:

Song Joong Ki’s Love for AOA and Jin Goo’s Love for SISTAR Create Competition in “Descendants of the Sun” Special

On the “Descendants of the Sun” epilogue special that aired on April 22, the staff showed what really went on during the shower scene with Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

In the actual broadcast, Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Young talk about the beautiful women in Uruk, saying, “There are many pretty women in Uruk. It’s like Kim Tae Hee is working in the fields while SISTAR is picking grapes.”

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/22/song-joong-kis-love-for-aoa-and-jin-goos-love-for-sistar-create-competition-in-descendants-of-the-sun-special/

@Nancyzak....... Wow.... she still has star and beauty power. So wonderful to hear. But sorry to say , I haven't watched Dot's at all , apart from the earlier testing of Epi 1 and 6. I don't have the desire. Instead I was at another drama. I wonder why KTH was never paired with him. ( LSJ ) Perhaps, he's not a good fit.?

Keep up your good work. :heart:

• Like 3

Hi @laughter4christ, @lavender2love dears, Thank you very much for the unwavering support! Haha, I think I have this ‘hate-to-lose’ streak that I have to keep this thread ahead and updated. LOL, or is it obsession? :P:lol: Anyway, I’m happieeeee... updating and happieeeee....to see you and everyone else showing up here! Yah, fighting! :wub::D

Yes, draught time. Sometimes I struggled with what to post here but surprisingly, there is always something, somehow. It just that sometimes I don’t have the time to elaborate more. Today, I have a bit of time. You know that recently she started to follow someone who posts lots of pictures of pilates workouts? Now, for conversation sake, doesn’t that make us think that KTH may likely be picking up pilates? She even liked one of the pictures, of a row of ladies lifting their legs on pilates workout at the ballet bar. See the IG picture below. :P:D Can you imagine KTH doing the same thing? I do...heheh. Me? I can’t imagine myself doing that kind of 'flip’. Can you do that?

@lavender2love, you mean Lee Seo Jin? I read of someone suggested him as male lead opposite KTH but frankly I can’t imagine KTH and him as easily as I do of say, KTH and KDW or KTH and HB. I find that he is too rugged to be paired with KTH. I shipped him with another female K-actress once, years ago. That was my first K-drama OTP ship!!! It did not work out, after about 2 years. How my first OTP ship sunk, kekeke.... I am practical, however and moved on. He is known to be very attractive with his deep dimples. I am sure the dimples are not lost in you.... :P:D Oh, I read a bit about your Alice in Wonderland in YP thread and the colours. I thought of hopping in, but no time to be "so deep”. :P May I volunteer those in the spoiler below, if you have yet to delve into them. :wub: :D        

Spoiler

Img0404_20150923111141_1.jpg 

My take:

WHITE for cold; clinical and RED for power, passion; strength; danger.

This is when HYJ is at the height of her power and when HDJ switched place with her on the hospital bed.

Img0404_20150923182724_7.jpg

PINK for love; feminine; institutive.

Anticipating TH. 

Img0404_20150930103256_4.jpg

BLACK and GREY for unhappiness; fear; grief; melancholy; serious; solemn.

Yearning to be back at TH’s arms but helpless in her situation.

Can only watch him, with regret and heavy heart, that he is very happy with the laid-back lifestyle that he had opted.

The colour meanings : http://www.color-meanings.com

Credit image above : SBS YP official site.

• Like 3

Photos from the past to the latest, from Korea’s Cosmopolitan website.

KTH’s :

mug_obj_146157719957098177.jpg?type=w108

"Never Ending childhood Leeds 16 years , Kim Tae-hee Since the early days of the debut title of Kim Tae-hee took place in a dozen years, the goddess remains intact!"

Source : http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=A000004806&strFCateCd=ABAA&utm_source=Post&utm_medium=referral_naver&utm_campaign=post_naver

• Like 3

An article by BNT news. As usual, introducing the Celebs before proceeding with its suggested skincare regime, which is not necessarily KTH's.

How to Make Yourself Lovely Like the Celebrities Who Opened up Their Romantic Relationship like Kim Tae Hee-Krystal-Shin Min Ah

1r773lobgjcou1y1skkqm5l9mznsn91d.jpg

[by Hwang Ji Hye /translated by Kim Young Shin] Women in love shine in a special way. It is almost magical how they get prettier each day. Pay attention to this article if you are curious about the secret to their lovely appeals.

If you want to captivate your lover’s heart like Kim Tae Hee, f(x) Krystal and Shin Min Ah, the celebrities who made their romantic relationships public, conduct special skin care. Here are the ways to make your skin clear and bright which will appeal to your lovers.

Kim Tae Hee

r1sklpaqj3tnp2a6u5tbfwsfcm2zg2py.jpg

Since her last drama SBS ‘Yong-pal’, actress Kim Tae Hee has been absent from small screen. However she has been actively performing in other fields such as pictorial shoot in Maldives. Also she has continued good relationship with her boyfriend Rain. 

Although she is in her mid-thirties, she is still called the representative beauty of Korea. Her young and supple skin comes from thorough cleansing as it is the basic step of skin care. Removing external pollutant such as micro dust or other pore-clogging particles boosts the skin regeneration and keeps the skin young. If you want to prevent aging and keep your skin firm, pay extra attention in your cleansing. Also, deep cleanse the pores once or twice a week to retain younger skin.

- skipped unrelated -

https://sg.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/143419019417/how-to-make-yourself-lovely-like-the-celebrities

• Like 2

Article below mentioned about Park Hee Bon as being known as the second Kim Tae Hee due to her big eyes and strong features. I quite agree with this opinion, in the younger PHB. The images accompanying the article do not show the strong likeness, as oppose to the younger PHB. I managed to find a collage of PHB and KTH that shows the near resemblance, which I post after the article,

http://www.hancinema.net/park-hee-bon-and-yoon-se-yeong-getting-married-an-actress-and-a-director-93857.html

3_26_1345776693_64_1345711198-park-hee-b

Source : http://m.tinmoi.vn/my-nhan-han-va-ban-sao-bat-hu-011019393.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Article below mentioned about Park Hee Bon as being known as the second Kim Tae Hee due to her big eyes and strong features. I quite agree with this opinion, in the younger PHB. The images accompanying the article do not show the strong likeness, as oppose to the younger PHB. I managed to find a collage of PHB and KTH that shows the near resemblance, which I post after the article,

http://www.hancinema.net/park-hee-bon-and-yoon-se-yeong-getting-married-an-actress-and-a-director-93857.html

Source : http://m.tinmoi.vn/my-nhan-han-va-ban-sao-bat-hu-011019393.html

Hi Nancyzak, I couldn't agree with you more on this picture above you posted. In fact, when I took a look at it, I thought all along it's all KTH. It's really a striking one. Thanks for sharing this. :P

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I couldn't agree with you more on this picture above you posted. In fact, when I took a look at it, I thought all along it's all KTH. It's really a striking one. Thanks for sharing this. :P

Hi @willenette,

The likeness is more apparent in PHB with KTH, than KJW of Dots or JY of T'ara with KTH. But, looking at the pictures in the article, it seems to me, the likeness is less.

So far, PHB, KJW and JY are named as resembling KTH. Sometimes, I come across comments stating how KTH is like JY, for example. I find such comments as odd because how can someone senior can be like a junior, when the junior was born after the senior, and the senior be like the junior? Maybe others may not find it odd as I do, perhaps. Whatever, we know that it's always "KTH by standard". ;):P:D

Anyone missing MP?

5 Must-Catch Dramas From The Past

- skipped unrelated - 

9386f8e4596332d3dbd992ee71a4213c

My Princess 

Every girl has once dreamt of waking up to an announcement that she’s in fact, a royal princess! But not Lee Sul (by Kim Tae Hee), who just wants to lead a normal life, and look at her professor crush all day. Facing Park Hae Young (by Song Seung Heon), a snooty successor who becomes her tutor, Lee Sul’s desires die down even more. But will love come into the picture and mess up both their aspirations? Oh, Beast’s Ki Kwang also makes an unexpected cameo as an assistant cook! 

Watch My Princess

- skipped unrelated - 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-old-dramas-you-should-be-watching-but-havent-101757950.html

• Like 2

KTH starred in both Iris and Stairway to Heaven.

I can’t get tired of BJY’s “Don’t Forget” no matter how many times I listen to it. :wub:

Now that I’ve heard “I Miss You”, it is good too! :D

16 K-Drama OSTs That Will Bring All the Feels Back

As all the drama addicts out there probably know, a successful drama isn’t exclusively driven by an intricate plot, smooth camerawork, or even a star-studded cast. As a good drama eventually ends and gets replaced by new ones, the most effective way to immediately play a flashback reel of memories and feels is a memorable OST. Inevitably, the most powerful songs sync perfectly with the actors’ emotional performances as well as reach a wide viewership. Although this list doesn’t include every single drama OST out there, let’s take a look at some iconic ones, the ones that can almost automatically bring the drama, with all its feels, to life again in your mind.

- skipped unrelated -

“Don’t Forget” – IRIS

Beside Taeyeon, Baek Ji Young also stands proudly as an OST queen, most notably for her song “Don’t Forget” in “Iris.” This song is truly iconic, not only for its emotional performance and Baek Ji Young’s phenomenal talent but also for its position as the emotionally-charged ballad behind Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee’s heartbreaking love story. It’s basically an OST classic and for good reason too.

- skipped unrelated -

“I Miss You” – Stairway to Heaven

Last but not least, Kim Bum Soo gives us an OST classic, arguably the ultimate classic that comes with its own flood of angsty memories and tears for love destined to be but torn apart time and time again. Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo shot to fame after “Stairway to Heaven” not only became a success in Korea but also in China, Thailand, Japan, Latin America, and the Philippines. It’s a truly internationally acclaimed drama which goes to say that the OST itself also become an icon representing the power of the Korean Hallyu wave.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/28/16-k-drama-osts-that-will-bring-all-the-feels-back/

• Like 2

[SS Star jaetekeu ] Song Hye Kyo Kim Tae Hee Jeon Ji Hyun, "Queen of Real Estate Investment '

[ Seoul johyeonjeong Sports News] best top stars Jeon Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo , Kim Tae Hee is also a topic in showbiz queen of Property Management . These are similar to the mid-30s age beauty as perfect as the ISBN in the box-office success and earned money to hear the same thing , of course, the entertainment activities of the catch wrinkle domestic and international advertising , I can live with Property Management .

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae Hee ◇ , Gangnam - room residence with a profitable investment Jiangbei catch two rabbits

2016042601001288900090385.jpg

2016042601001288900090387.jpg

Kim Tae-hee (36) takes a break after a successful show in SBS ' yongpalyi ' jongyoung last year and the place such as a favorite movie drama out of the country and China is considering a sequel . Kim Tae nest that combines intelligence and beauty are in the wealthy United Nations Hannam Village Lucid House 521.4㎡ (158 square meters) in Yongsan, Seoul , it has lived to purchase the 4.3 billion won in 2012 .

he current price is estimated as 6 billion won . 2014 -to 13.2 billion won a prestige building near Gangnam Station in Seoul to buy ( 1 billion won deposit , monthly rent 60 million won ) receiving 4.6 billion won loan to others are reaping the returns of 6% to purchase for cash. Together with the building to house the estate boasts a scale of about 200 million.

Kim Tae Hee is a company belonging to a family luau entertainment establishment, a brother-in-law who has to represent his jeongcheolwoo securities . Agency representatives and brother-in-law is a part of real estate investment - just the monetary jeunggwonmaen who are mainly on the brother , brother-in-law Gangnam is known also that the direct administration building.

- skipped unrelated -

What about real estate investments Kim Tae Hee . And Center , said, " If Kim Tae Gangnam bought the building, also around the school building and a good level of rent is listed as stable. Gangnam surrounding land was expected and it seems there is also rising steadily hanikka capital gains . "

http://news.nate.com/view/20160427n06130

• Like 2

I can’t remember whether I’ve posted the video below before. Anyway, enjoy watching this introduction of YP in China TV.

Credit : 八大電視台娛樂百分百

Below is from the net. I really like this screencap.

tumblr_ntdhcrip8C1uxevtuo4_1280.png

Source : http://hxnmin.tumblr.com/post/127144869028/yong-pal-ep-5-kim-tae-hee

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Anyone missing MP?

5 Must-Catch Dramas From The Past

- skipped unrelated - 

My Princess 

Every girl has once dreamt of waking up to an announcement that she’s in fact, a royal princess! But not Lee Sul (by Kim Tae Hee), who just wants to lead a normal life, and look at her professor crush all day. Facing Park Hae Young (by Song Seung Heon), a snooty successor who becomes her tutor, Lee Sul’s desires die down even more. But will love come into the picture and mess up both their aspirations? Oh, Beast’s Ki Kwang also makes an unexpected cameo as an assistant cook! 

Watch My Princess

- skipped unrelated - 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-old-dramas-you-should-be-watching-but-havent-101757950.html

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this because I do miss the drama. I find it an epic rom-com series. I hope they don't let this dream pairing end after this drama. The undeniable chemistry between the two leads left me just want more.  Either way, they made their characters very effective. :P

• Like 2

SPLENDOR ...... is that word that comes straight to my mind, seeing and feeling KTH's expression in her latest IG update!!!

SPLENDID ...... is the word of the lovely shoot of the picture!!!

KTH’s message :

"자비의 희년을 보내기 전에 전대사를 받기위한 미사참례....모든걸 용서해주시는 그분과 가족에 대한 고마움을 느끼며~~^^"

Meaning in English, according to Google translate :

"Before sending the Jubilee of mercy ~~ feel gratitude for his family and giving Mass chamrye .... Forgive me for getting all the former Ambassador ^^"

• Like 2

Actresses, Song Hye Kyo Kim Tae Hee Jeon J Hyun Son Ye-jin ... 30女heyday

2016042810074177499_1.jpg

30 is about to actress heyday . TV dramas and movies , pop culture 30s actress at the forefront and are a big success. Shone brilliantly in the past 20 disappeared in the forefront with the wedding 30 , the end is literally in the past.

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae-hee had stopped work for a moment , she felt the meeting had highlighted as entertainment activities after her debut as a 21-year-old 'white ' CF CF model model. Since drama has emerged as CF star since he resumed activities as ' screen '. And appeared in several dramas and movies slowly I went to the Dodgers in town. Although Seoul National University who is the premium , but , even though there are striking masterpiece CF to maintain the Queen is not one easy place . Kim Tae Hee in advertising preference for a steady thing , it means that much to the liking of the masses Kim Tae Hee steady.

- skipped unrelated -

30 Starlets activities while working to break those taboos publicly called bulrideon dating, marriage , pregnancy , etc., the future is expected to continue. The market and society is even more necessary because of the girls worked .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160428n16715

• Like 2