Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

8 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I did not watch City Hunter. I only watched LMH's Personal Taste to date, which he co-starred with SYJ. My curiosity with SYJ's acting since she is one of the top K-actresses and it being a noona-dongseang drama that drew me to the drama. There're some good scenes and some not as her character at times left very little to be desired and just not to my taste. I prefer a strong and smart character and we are not talking about being those only for few episodes and then back to the whiny and helpless kind. I'll drop those kind of dramas in no time and I've done that before. That is why I take to KTH's drama characters, like since Iris. Her characters, though strong, still have that certain vulnerability but never to the extent of being the helpless and hopeless kind. These kind of characters often than not leave deep impression on viewers like me after the drama ended. The 'beauty of the character' that she talked about in 2013 and wanted to achieve. I think she has done that with her last few K-drama characters. Her character in The Sage of Calligraphy, Wang Xi Zhi is strong too. We shall see when it goes in air. 

That IG picture of KTH with her mask on was taken in the 2016 new year at Sokcho, where KimBi couple was reportedly having a short new year break. It should be very cold then. That, apart from hiding her face, perhaps.

Her Han Yeo Jin character in Yongpal episode 11 puts on a black mask, and well co-ordinated with a black cap and dark clothing. The issue with me in that scene was not about her dressing, but the big question mark of how could HYJ, who have not fully recovered from her years of immobility, left the Hanshin hospital and go all the way to the conference hall where her death and funeral arrangement were announced, alone? I assume that no one else could have helped her except for Tae Hyun but she will not seek his help on this since it's her secret mission, and yes, how did she managed to get her dressing in the first place? Hah, one of those "never-going-to-be-resolved" mystery or a lapse of logic...;):P:D

Hi Nancyzak ahhh.........so, you're currently watching Personal Taste. I could say that Personal Taste was my half-popped popcorn.  It was a slow start. I felt that is just too long. I watched it mainly for LMH and got close to loving it also because of him and yet I felt like it never really reached the plot's full potential. He was dashing and charming here. But, I found myself fast forwarding just to see what would happen in the last few EPs.  Sigh....So many things I loved here but so many things as well that I felt I wasted my time watching out of frustration! I can’t bring myself to dislike LMH at all. It also must have been difficult for SYJ to dress like a slob in the beginning of the drama when she's been doing modelling as well as acting for many years and is the very essence of style and beauty. Sorry, for giving you this spoiler :  the ending itself was a nice treat after all the mess, though.  So… I have very mixed feelings about Personal Taste. Despite, I still bought a DVD copy of this drama - hahaha. How could I not watch this after being totally dazzled by Lee Min Ho, huh?  Although, I am not as in love with it as his other shows. :P

About KTH's C-drama, it has wrapped-up for quite a while now but how come it has not been aired yet, huh? Is it going to air this year? Ye, I remember that picture you posted yesterday where she was wearing that grayish mask but thanks for reminding me that it was the time where she was together with RAIN then & that was NY break. That was very cold indeed since that was winter time. Also, thanks for sharing another picture. She also looks good wearing this black mask. Sorry, but was this scene from her last drama? I was able to watch it online during airing but not continuously because of lack of time. ;)

• Like 1

May 31, 2016

Korean stars who can’t pull of glasses

Glasses sometimes make you nice and fashionable, but judging from the pictures below, this is not always the case.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Tae-hee

(Photos from Online community and Herald Review Star)

Many Korean agree that actress Kim Tae-hee is one of Korea’s most beautiful women. She looks really smart even with her glasses, but much prettier without them.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

On 31 May 2016 at 10:26 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak ahhh.........so, you're currently watching Personal Taste. I could say that Personal Taste was my half-popped popcorn.  It was a slow start. I felt that is just too long. I watched it mainly for LMH and got close to loving it also because of him and yet I felt like it never really reached the plot's full potential. He was dashing and charming here. But, I found myself fast forwarding just to see what would happen in the last few EPs.  Sigh....So many things I loved here but so many things as well that I felt I wasted my time watching out of frustration! I can’t bring myself to dislike LMH at all. It also must have been difficult for SYJ to dress like a slob in the beginning of the drama when she's been doing modelling as well as acting for many years and is the very essence of style and beauty. Sorry, for giving you this spoiler :  the ending itself was a nice treat after all the mess, though.  So… I have very mixed feelings about Personal Taste. Despite, I still bought a DVD copy of this drama - hahaha. How could I not watch this after being totally dazzled by Lee Min Ho, huh?  Although, I am not as in love with it as his other shows. :P

About KTH's C-drama, it has wrapped-up for quite a while now but how come it has not been aired yet, huh? Is it going to air this year? Ye, I remember that picture you posted yesterday where she was wearing that grayish mask but thanks for reminding me that it was the time where she was together with RAIN then & that was NY break. That was very cold indeed since that was winter time. Also, thanks for sharing another picture. She also looks good wearing this black mask. Sorry, but was this scene from her last drama? I was able to watch it online during airing but not continuously because of lack of time. ;)

Hi @willenette,

I watched PT sometime ago. You described it so well about the half-popcorn PT. Just a light breeze on a sunny day to me. I was expecting more from SYJ but I guess the range of character is quite limited. Same with LMH's. Haha, I know LMH's good looks but I'm not 'dazzled' enough to follow him. He has done very well since then and his popularity is, in all likelihood, going to give him a bigger leap with his upcoming K-drama and he can leave for his enlistment with a peace of mind.

I totally agree with you about SYJ's fashion sense. She is a natural, particularly her fashion for awards ceremonies. So feminine and elegant! I saw images of her in a recent article and she doesn't look overly slim. She said it's hard to diet. Isn't this always the 'complain' by stars, but something which they often do in preparation for onscreen roles? In SK, we also read of some stars' fainting spells and fatigues requiring a stay in the hospital. Am happy to note that although KTH lost a few pounds for her role in Yongpal, she remained healthy and energetic throughout the filming. I think dieting is alright to loose the unwanted and non-essential fats, but going overboard for movie/drama role must not be without the proper dieting and nutrition advice and supervision. :D

• Like 1

Hi @Nancyzak, @willenette@laughter4christ3ballo.gifso nice to land here again. Thanks for your posts.... comments, videos, fan arts, ...... so nice. My computer, ipad, new phone ( I lost my last one ) are purring so that take off my stress. Thought I was going bonkers not being able to access the cyber world.

Aren't our couple doing well ? Fantastic news. I'm just loving it . love-letter-hearts-smiley-emoticon.gifNow dreaming of a romantic wedding and the most gorgeous bride in the most gorgeous gown. The bridegroom will be his handsome self and looking posh.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I watched PT sometime ago. You described it so well about the half-popcorn PT. Just a light breeze on a sunny day to me. I was expecting more from SYJ but I guess the range of character is quite limited. Same with LMH's. Haha, I know LMH's good looks but I'm not 'dazzled' enough to follow him. He has done very well since then and his popularity is, in all likelihood, going to give him a bigger leap with his upcoming K-drama and he can leave for his enlistment with a peace of mind.

I totally agree with you about SYJ's fashion sense. She is a natural, particularly her fashion for awards ceremonies. So feminine and elegant! I saw images of her in a recent article and she doesn't look overly slim. She said it's hard to diet. Isn't this always the 'complain' by stars, but something which they often do in preparation for onscreen roles? In SK, we also read of some stars' fainting spells and fatigues requiring a stay in the hospital. Am happy to note that although KTH lost a few pounds for her role in Yongpal, she remained healthy and energetic throughout the filming. I think dieting is alright to loose the unwanted and non-essential fats, but going overboard for movie/drama role must not be without the proper dieting and nutrition advice and supervision. :D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, you're right - isn't it this is the case of RAIN when he did NA then? He lost weight quickly because of dieting. Having lost 35lbs in just (3) months for one movie role, Rain’s toned and muscular physique takes a lot of hard work. Rain’s chiselled body has been honed through more conventional diet and exercise regimes, with an apparently strong emphasis on abdominal strength training and martial arts. Rain’s level of commitment and determination were so admirable. Rain's diet developed his physique into a lean and muscular shape. Stars are pressured into maintaining their trim physiques in order to look good in front of the cam.:P

• Like 1

On June 2, 2016 at 1:30 AM, lavender2love said:

Hi @Nancyzak, @willenette@laughter4christ3ballo.gifso nice to land here again. Thanks for your posts.... comments, videos, fan arts, ...... so nice. My computer, ipad, new phone ( I lost my last one ) are purring so that take off my stress. Thought I was going bonkers not being able to access the cyber world.

Aren't our couple doing well ? Fantastic news. I'm just loving it . love-letter-hearts-smiley-emoticon.gifNow dreaming of a romantic wedding and the most gorgeous bride in the most gorgeous gown. The bridegroom will be his handsome self and looking posh.

Hi @lavender2love,

You are welcome, dear.

So sorry to learn about the loss of your mobile phone. If it was an old one, nothing lost. Time to change to a new mobile phone! Haha, a very good excuse, huh?

With a new mobile phone and your computer fixed and I am sure all your 3 gadgets' programs in sync, you should not have trouble anymore in accessing cyber world from wherever you are. No more stress for you!

My stress when I am here is posting images from Nate news using my tablet. I have to edit the link before I could post. It's tough when there's a load of pictures to post. It takes up a lot of time to edit and post each pictures. During the airing of Yongpal, I resorted to posting the links at times and thought of going back to properly post the pictures when I am using my computer. There were times that I forgot to do that and they remained as links. Alright, can't be perfect all the time, hehehe....

Of our couple, we continue to wait. We are patient aren't we though I admit to lapses at times, lol.... Yeah, we shall wait. If the medias get off their backs, do you think they'll share about themselves? I think not. We shall wait then and hope that it all turns out positively and beautifully as we imagine and hope for, for the couple! :blush:

• Like 2