Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

The most influential stars ranked by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis

The current hottest stars were given honors on the monthly ranking by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis. The most influential and powerful star brand endorsers are listed below.

According to the results, Song Joong Ki takes first place while his co-star Song Hye Kyo from 'Descendants of the Sun' follows in second. Third place goes to Park Bo Gum, and MAMAMOO is next. MAMAMOO is the only idol group to take a spot in the top 5.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The list continues with:

19. Suzy

20. Kim Tae Hee

21. Choi Ji Woo

22. Han Hyo Joo

23. Park Shin Hye

This ranking resembles the analysis of 73,334,328 brand data points calculated based on product consumption, brand communication, media marketing worth, social marketing worth, and other factors. The 23 stars listed below are announced to be the most influential star endorsers for the month of March.

park-bo-gum_1460515463_endor.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I’m also Blood Type O – I know this is a universal blood type & the most common blood type but I read that people who are O blood type have a different set of characteristics than people who are Type B or Type A - they are susceptible to different diseases. I read that if you have type O, you are more likely to get ulcers — you are also at higher risk of cholera. The good news is that people with type O blood are at a lower risk for pancreatic cancer and face a lower risk of dying from malaria than people with other blood groups; that said, is you have type O, you are twice as likely to be a mosquito magnet as those with type A blood. – hahaha – Personality-wise, you are confident, self-determined, strong-willed and intuitive; unfortunately, you are also self-centered, cold, unpredictable and potentially a workaholic. Well, only some of these personalities ring true to me. What blood type are you? :P

[Eye Candy] Blood Type O: The gregarious gals

Blood Type O gals are supposed to be friendly and easy to get along with! Check out these stars you would undoubtedly be good friends with, then!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Tae Hee

source : allkpop

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for sharing the two articles.

On the blood type, I am O too! Yay, high five!

But, OMG, we are mosquito magnet?! No wonder when there's mosquito around, I tend to get a few bites within a few hours! :P:lol:

Personality wise, some traits ring true for me as well, and I can say that I fit the traits as described in the article, i.e. friendly and easy going. I think you are too!

On KTH ranking 20th place in the influential stars list for brand endorsement, I am happy for her that she is at top 20. Currently and as far as I could tell from the few brands that I follow, her contracts with French Cafe, Allerman and Celltrion are on-going. However, her contract with PNS (the SK brand for window and doors) seems to have ended as I don't see her images in the website anymore. 

I read a comment that the list is updated monthly and that the ranking of the stars shift, according to their level of popularity in that month. I think in KTH's case, she is mostly in the influential list, irrespective of the ranking and that has been consistent for a long time. It's said that she is a blue chip in the brand endorsement. :D

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee is the Image of Spring in ‘Celltrion Skincure’ Beauty Ad

Kyongeun Park, April 13, 2016, 10:05 a.m.

Beautiful actress Kim Tae Hee showcases her spring-goddess looks in the new beauty ads for brand ‘Celltrion Skincure’, where she puts her flawless skin on display! The stills, released on April 12thfeature Kim Tae Hee looking bright and fresh, showing off her healthy, glowing skin.

164013_kth_01.jpg

It’s said that the beauty brand selected the ‘Yongpal’ actress for her stunning complexion and naturally gorgeous looks. Although Kim Tae Hee takes on a variety of concepts for the shoot, it’s undeniable that she embodies the absolute image of spring with her youthful look!

164013_kth_02.jpg

Check out the rest of the shots below, and tell us which look is your favorite!

164013_kth_03.jpg

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/kim-tae-hee-is-the-image-of-spring-in-celltrion-skincure-beauty-ad/

KTH's autograph on something that I can't make out, but could be related to baby product as the IG pics and vids are mostly on the baby of the Instagrammer. KTH even follows the Instagrammer as of yesterday.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for sharing the two articles.

On the blood type, I am O too! Yay, high five!

But, OMG, we are mosquito magnet?! No wonder when there's mosquito around, I tend to get a few bites within a few hours! :P:lol:

Personality wise, some traits ring true for me as well, and I can say that I fit the traits as described in the article, i.e. friendly and easy going. I think you are too!

On KTH ranking 20th place in the influential stars list for brand endorsement, I am happy for her that she is at top 20. Currently and as far as I could tell from the few brands that I follow, her contracts with French Cafe, Allerman and Celltrion are on-going. However, her contract with PNS (the SK brand for window and doors) seems to have ended as I don't see her images in the website anymore. 

I read a comment that the list is updated monthly and that the ranking of the stars shift, according to their level of popularity in that month. I think in KTH's case, she is mostly in the influential list, irrespective of the ranking and that has been consistent for a long time. It's said that she is a blue chip in the brand endorsement. :D

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - high-five, dear. Personality-wise, I am & I guess I can say strong-willed.....It's a wonderful sight seeing her name included in the list. Congratulations, KTH! KTH deserves to be there, I could see she has many CFs so far..... KTH's smooth & warm image does wonders in bolstering a brand's image. I really like the word that you used ---> "blue chip". I completely do agree with you that she's a "blue chip" of endorsements.  Nothing less from her. KTH is doing really well and I am proud of her & happy for her. Being in the list just made her values go up.  KTH fighting! :P

• Like 2

Kim Tae Hee's Brother Talks Frankly About Sister's Possible Marriage With Rain

The Eye

Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Kim Tae Hee

Korean actress Kim Tae Hee in an recent interview with InStyle Korea shared details about her dates with K-pop star Rain. (Photo : Patrick Riviere/Getty Images; Feng Li/Getty Images) 

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been dealing with marriage rumors since they started dating in 2013. Will they get married and, if so, when?

Recently, actor Lee Wan opened up about his sister's relationship with Rain.

Lee Wan said he too does not know much about the star couple's future plans in an interview with News 1.

"I am curious when my sister will marry," the actor told News 1, "I still feel awkward around (Rain). We don't see each other very much. If they decide to marry, I should get a drink with him."

In related news, Rain is currently filming a romantic fantasy K-drama "Please Come Back, Mister."

On the latest episode of "Please Come Back, Mister," Shin Da Hye (Lee Min Jung) and Lee Hae Joon (Rain) planned a romantic dinner date. Shin Da Hye arrived at the restaurant early and waited for Lee Hae Joon at a table. On his way to see Shin Da Hye, Lee Hae Joon got into a car accident and passed out. (Read more about "Please Come Back, Mister," episode 14, here)

Do you think Rain and Kim Tae Hee will get married this year? Next year? Ever? Tell us in the comments below!

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83067/20160414/kim-tae-hees-brother-talks-frankly-about-sisters-possibly-marriage-with-rain.htm

Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun Top the Vlinkage 2016 Most Popular Korean Male and Female Star List in China

After releasing the list of current most popular K-dramas in China, polling site Vlinkage is back with the Top 30 list of most popular Korean male and female stars, respectively. Some are long time regulars on any Korean star popularity list while others are a surprise to me but adds diversity to this list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

scsc1.jpg

Top 30 Most Popular in China female Korean stars:

1. Yoona
2. Park Shin Hye
3. Jeon Ji Hyun
4. Song Hye Kyo
5. Kim Ji Won
6. Yoon Eun Hye
7. Yoo In Na
8. Krystal
9. Park Ye Jin
10. Han Chae Young
11. Park Jung Ah
12. Char Rim
13. Gong Hyo Jin
14. Lee Da Hae
15. Chae Yeon
16. Moon Geun Young
17. Park Min Young
18. Song Ji Hyo
19. Suzy
20. Lee Ji Eun
21. Eunjung
22. Kim Tae Hee
23. Kim Ha Neul
24. Kim Hee Sun
25. Lee Tae Ran

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/18/yoona-and-kim-soo-hyun-top-the-vlinkage-2016-most-popular-korean-male-and-female-star-list-in-china/

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Wen they were young then......Hyun Bin, KTH and Won Bin.

Credit : Lazaro LOAN

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the video. They were young then.....now, they're hotter. HB & WB are sexier & more handsome & KTH is more gorgeous now. So, I love how their look now - hahaha. I know HB is the youngest among them but based from their faces, they look as if they're on the same age. WB is older but he looks not his age as well. I praised them for taking good care of themselves so well. They age gracefully. So, I couldn't see any burden of aging from them. :P

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the video. They were young then.....now, they're hotter. HB & WB are sexier & more handsome & KTH is more gorgeous now. So, I love how their look now - hahaha. I know HB is the youngest among them but based from their faces, they look as if they're on the same age. WB is older but he looks not his age as well. I praised them for taking good care of themselves so well. They age gracefully. So, I couldn't see any burden of aging from them. :P

Hi @willenette,

I totally agree with you. The innocence of youth when young. Now. like wine, they look better with age. KTH is still very much like herself then, smiling and chuckling. I do not follow closely on the news/activities of HB and WB. I think HB now is also like himself then whereas WB, seems to me, gets more serious/mysterious with age. :P:D

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I totally agree with you. The innocence of youth when young. Now. like wine, they look better with age. KTH is still very much like herself then, smiling and chuckling. I do not follow closely on the news/activities of HB and WB. I think HB now is also like himself then whereas WB, seems to me, gets more serious/mysterious with age. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, I do follow them & there was one time that HB was rumored to have a jaw enhancement but I don't believe it. This news came out even before his MS. And about WB, I couldn't agree with you more - he's been mysterious ever since. KTH, well - nothing much really changed, she's as ever gorgeous & beautiful. :P I hope KTH could get to work with both of them in the future. I’m sure this will be a hit if it secures any of this cast.:D

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I do follow them & there was one time that HB was rumored to have a jaw enhancement but I don't believe it. This news came out even before his MS. And about WB, I couldn't agree with you more - he's been mysterious ever since. KTH, well - nothing much really changed, she's as ever gorgeous & beautiful. :P I hope KTH could get to work with both of them in the future. I’m sure this will be a hit if it secures any of this cast.:D

Hi @willenette,

HB's face has been more or less the same shape since his Kim Sam Soon days. Like other faces of celebs after MS, his face became leaner. Baby fats are gone. I am thus not believing it that he had gone under the knife. We could look at WB's then baby fat face in the short video that I posted and his face now. Just like HB; leaner now, but still retaining the same face shape. Hah, some people imagine too much or just like to bash. 

I've enjoyed watching the CFs of KTH and the respective HB and WB (what a nice rhyme that ends with 'Bin' :P). It's a wish comes true if KTH is paired with either one in a drama/movie, though we all can guess, the slim the chance is where WB is concerned. So, I am throwing in Kang Dong Won as well. Another male actor who had filmed CFs with KTH but no luck to be paired in screen works to date. :D