Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

50 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - I'm sure there's no way to go from here but the altar.....I'm not shock seeing this & hearing news about their vacation together because in the 1st place they're a couple. :P

Hi @willenette,

If the couple's vacation involved members of their families, playing golf together and staying in family friend's house, the altar is just a few short steps away, as one would imagine!

Isn't it a famous saying that deals are made in golf course? Hahaha, just saying....:P:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

If the couple's vacation involved members of their families, playing golf together and staying in family friend's house, the altar is just a few short steps away, as one would imagine!

Isn't it a famous saying that deals are made in golf course? Hahaha, just saying....:P:lol:

Nancyzak, Hahaha - right you are, dear.....and "jobs are won!" Also, there is a famous expression that states 'Sports Build Character'. ... Since sports reveal character, RAIN & KTH can wisely utilize their time on the golf course to their advantage, gaining intimate knowledge of each other together with the members of their families. :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, Hahaha - right you are, dear.....and "jobs are won!" Also, there is a famous expression that states 'Sports Build Character'. ... Since sports reveal character, RAIN & KTH can wisely utilize their time on the golf course to their advantage, gaining intimate knowledge of each other together with the members of their families. :P

@willenette,

Going by the idiom, "killing two birds with one stone", we can do the math of "sports build character" +  "deals are made in golf course" = healthily/robustly and happily, for the couple! :P:lol:

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

K-Star News' video of the couple, among others, their arrival at the airport from their Jeju trip :

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the clip.  The couple are both wearing face masks......that's why, it tagged as the "airport fashion" - hahaha. I guess they wore masks to shield their faces - hahaha.  Yes, this is essential when you knew you date in public - LOL.  Although, it seems that people know who they are.  To be honest, I think it doesn't make sense that they hide behind the mask from fans or people etc. because with the face masks, they are being even more obvious and draw attention towards them even more than without a mask. You know what, I noticed that in Korea, normal Koreans do not wear masks. Unless of course, there's an epidemic there. :P

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

@willenette,

Going by the idiom, "killing two birds with one stone", we can do the math of "sports build character" +  "deals are made in golf course" = healthily/robustly and happily, for the couple! :P:lol:

Nancyzak, hahaha - right you are, dear! :P

• Like 2

Actresses you may not recognize in their minor roles before stardom

Believe it or not, many of the popular actresses that you know and love dearly weren't so popular or even known back in the day.

Your favorites all started out from humble beginnings, starting out with minor, smaller, supporting roles for the small screen. Not every role these ladies took on was successful; there was bound to be failure along the way. Unless you're a big fan of the actress, you may not even recognize some of these 'obscure' roles!

But you already know the deal--their hard work and talent eventually paid off and these actresses moved onto bigger and better things, making their grand breakthrough with memorable, impressive characters that we will all love for a long time!

Take a look at some of these actresses who climbed their way up from the very bottom to the very top! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Tae Hee in 'Last Present'

Kim Tae Hee may be one of the most adored actresses through her countless charming, 'damsel-in-distress' characters. But even a big name like her started off small. Before her role as an evil stepsister in 'Stairway to Heaven' which shot her to the edges of stardom, Kim Tae Hee kicked off her acting career with a relatively minor role in a film titled 'Last Present.' You can see her play the younger version of lead Lee Young Ae's character around the 0:16 mark above. 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the clip.  The couple are both wearing face masks......that's why, it tagged as the "airport fashion" - hahaha. I guess they wore masks to shield their faces - hahaha.  Yes, this is essential when you knew you date in public - LOL.  Although, it seems that people know who they are.  To be honest, I think it doesn't make sense that they hide behind the mask from fans or people etc. because with the face masks, they are being even more obvious and draw attention towards them even more than without a mask. You know what, I noticed that in Korea, normal Koreans do not wear masks. Unless of course, there's an epidemic there. :P

Nancyzak, hahaha - right you are, dear! :P

Hi @willenette,

Omooo, mask being airport fashion? Yes, but it should be fancy one to make a fashion statement and not the ordinary surgical mask like KimBi couple wore. Hahaha....

Couldn't agree with you more that KimBi couple should forget about wearing masks in the public and your rationale. After all, they have made their relationship public. No need to feel sensitive anymore by being together in public and to feel secure behind the mask, unless they have flu and want to prevent the spread of the flu virus. Looking at the video clip again, the couple was not even dating at the airport. They just arrived from Jeju!

To the best of my recollection, I have not seen KTH wearing mask in public pre-KimBi couple. However, I have seen Rain in mask when he was at the airport, for departure to Vietnam during his MS. He is not without his mask when arriving or departing at the Chinese airports nowadays. I am sure you notice that. I guess he is being careful not to get exposed to virus in a crowded place like that. Moreover, air pollution can be bad in some places.

That said, we are only making comment from our perspective on the couple's choice in wearing mask. They must have very good reason for doing so. We await the day when we see them, mask-less and holding hands while going about with their dates/business! :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Omooo, mask being airport fashion? Yes, but it should be fancy one to make a fashion statement and not the ordinary surgical mask like KimBi couple wore. Hahaha....

Couldn't agree with you more that KimBi couple should forget about wearing masks in the public and your rationale. After all, they have made their relationship public. No need to feel sensitive anymore by being together in public and to feel secure behind the mask, unless they have flu and want to prevent the spread of the flu virus. Looking at the video clip again, the couple was not even dating at the airport. They just arrived from Jeju!

To the best of my recollection, I have not seen KTH wearing mask in public pre-KimBi couple. However, I have seen Rain in mask when he was at the airport, for departure to Vietnam during his MS. He is not without his mask when arriving or departing at the Chinese airports nowadays. I am sure you notice that. I guess he is being careful not to get exposed to virus in a crowded place like that. Moreover, air pollution can be bad in some places.

That said, we are only making comment from our perspective on the couple's choice in wearing mask. They must have very good reason for doing so. We await the day when we see them, mask-less and holding hands while going about with their dates/business! :D

Hi Nancyzak, I honestly do think it's a trend & airport fashion - hahaha. That's why, everyone just following the trend. Wearing a mask has become a useful method for not only celebrities but anyone who wants to maintain personal space. Most K-celebrities wear it when they're about to leave the country or arrive when they're not even sick.  White masks are okay but black masks are a bit... but, of course not for Lee Min Ho - hahaha. It's spring right now in Korea so, the air isn't good. :P

• Like 1

The result of my random browsing today....THROWBACK to 2005 Baeksang.

Everybody so young then!

Jo In Sung and KTH, at the 2005 Baeksang Awards ceremony. They presented an award and both got the popularity awards.

Included in the mix is KDW, who sat next to KTH (see the beginning of the first video; the man in grey suit and red shirt, getting up to go up the stage) and got himself a popularity award too! Oh my, his unique fashion sense that had me and @lavender2love talking about in backpage is not a recent thing, but a style that is from a long time ago! He was shaggy-haired with sloppy style. His fashion then but more experimental now. 

JIS was dapper with his gelled hair and glasses. OMG! His pants! Both men are so tall next to KTH, the flower among the thorns of those receiving the popularity awards.

KTH's fashion? Frankly, it's not formal enough in my eyes for an occasion like that and the mix of black bustier with the green gown is off for me. Just my personal taste, but aren't she gorgeous through and through. Love her hairstyle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjzeZLAYIc

Showbiz's coverage :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXHBpcORW74

Arrival at the venue of the ceremony and at backstage and the interview with KTH and JIS, with a look at their fashion, which kinda match! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E6VSOXltoY

Credit all videos above : the named uploaders.

• Like 2

KTH ranks 22nd!

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

- skipped unrelated - 

CF-Star-Ranking-Song-Joong-Ki-Lee-Dae-Ho

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

• Like 1

Fans falling in love with photos of idols and their nieces/nephews

- skipped unrelated picture -

Although most idols and actors try to keep it cool in front of the public, there are instances where they’ll drop their suave images and show their truly caring sides. 

Netizens have recently gone crazy over photos of Korean celebrities acting silly with their nieces and nephews. Showing their silly sides for the sake of family, top stars posing on SNS with their favorite toddlers have really shown fans their hidden paternal and maternal sides.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae Hee

15.jpg?w=658

19.jpg?zoom=3&resize=420%2C450

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/fans-falling-in-love-with-photos-of-idols-and-their-niecesnephews/

• Like 1

By Breathlesssurvival.

RAIN + KIM TAE HEE SPOTTED AT GIMPO AIRPORT RETURNING FROM JEJU

thr

I’m just happy that these two are still together. Wonder how the TV network caught whiff of the couple’s flight schedule since they were accosted by a reporter upon arrival. They departed separately to alleviate suspicion but well, it’s obviously them. Anyway, Kim Tae Hee remained quiet when asked by the reporter how the trip went. Rain was a little more accommodating – when asked whether the two were doing well, he replied with a polite positive. But he was mum when the reporter probed on wedding plans. Despite their casual attire, they both looked so good. C’mon, give us a wedding soon!

Spoiler

thr1

thr2

thr3

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/rain-kim-tae-hee-spotted-at-gimpo-airport-returning-from-jeju/

• Like 3

On May 27, 2016 at 4:51 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I honestly do think it's a trend & airport fashion - hahaha. That's why, everyone just following the trend. Wearing a mask has become a useful method for not only celebrities but anyone who wants to maintain personal space. Most K-celebrities wear it when they're about to leave the country or arrive when they're not even sick.  White masks are okay but black masks are a bit... but, of course not for Lee Min Ho - hahaha. It's spring right now in Korea so, the air isn't good. :P

Hi @willenette,

I checked out the black mask that you mentioned. You right, hahaha......black is so contrasting with a fair face. LMH does that all the time? I've seen images of other idols doing the same, i.e. black mask. At least with KTH, hers, though was not worn at the airport, but having the grainy white and black pattern which paired well with her black cap and the black and white combination of her clothings. This is what I meant :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACH57AsKD_/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I checked out the black mask that you mentioned. You right, hahaha......black is so contrasting with a fair face. LMH does that all the time? I've seen images of other idols doing the same, i.e. black mask. At least with KTH, hers, though was not worn at the airport, but having the grainy white and black pattern which paired well with her black cap and the black and white combination of her clothings. This is what I meant :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACH57AsKD_/

Hi Nancyzak, no, those were rare times, though but LMH could pull-off this black mask.....Have you seen City Hunter, where he starred on? I guess that was the time where black mask started to trend. Wahhh........he looks so gorgeous wearing that mask, without even seeing that handsome face of him. Ye, KTH's mask wasn't all black, it's gray combination.....Thanks for sharing the link. I'm sure she was using mask because of the air, which wasn't good during that time or she had colds. :P

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, no, those were rare times, though but LMH could pull-off this black mask.....Have you seen City Hunter, where he starred on? I guess that was the time where black mask started to trend. Wahhh........he looks so gorgeous wearing that mask, without even seeing that handsome face of him. Ye, KTH's mask wasn't all black, it's gray combination.....Thanks for sharing the link. I'm sure she was using mask because of the air, which wasn't good during that time or she had colds. :P

Hi @willenette,

I did not watch City Hunter. I only watched LMH's Personal Taste to date, which he co-starred with SYJ. My curiosity with SYJ's acting since she is one of the top K-actresses and it being a noona-dongseang drama that drew me to the drama. There're some good scenes and some not as her character at times left very little to be desired and just not to my taste. I prefer a strong and smart character and we are not talking about being those only for few episodes and then back to the whiny and helpless kind. I'll drop those kind of dramas in no time and I've done that before. That is why I take to KTH's drama characters, like since Iris. Her characters, though strong, still have that certain vulnerability but never to the extent of being the helpless and hopeless kind. These kind of characters often than not leave deep impression on viewers like me after the drama ended. The 'beauty of the character' that she talked about in 2013 and wanted to achieve. I think she has done that with her last few K-drama characters. Her character in The Sage of Calligraphy, Wang Xi Zhi is strong too. We shall see when it goes in air. 

That IG picture of KTH with her mask on was taken in the 2016 new year at Sokcho, where KimBi couple was reportedly having a short new year break. It should be very cold then. That, apart from hiding her face, perhaps.

Her Han Yeo Jin character in Yongpal episode 11 puts on a black mask, and well co-ordinated with a black cap and dark clothing. The issue with me in that scene was not about her dressing, but the big question mark of how could HYJ, who have not fully recovered from her years of immobility, left the Hanshin hospital and go all the way to the conference hall where her death and funeral arrangement were announced, alone? I assume that no one else could have helped her except for Tae Hyun but she will not seek his help on this since it's her secret mission, and yes, how did she managed to get her dressing in the first place? Hah, one of those "never-going-to-be-resolved" mystery or a lapse of logic...;):P:D

yongpal11-00101.jpg

• Like 2