Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

[Star toktok ] Who is your mother ? Superior DNA ★ family

201604281440779731_5721a2e650003.jpg

[OSEN = Table Jae News] 'll woomyeon being broken. Moment to determine the eye that is " superior DNA ' exist , then every time you see a pretty good -looking star of the family.

The most representative family is superior DNA actress Kim Tae-hee and Lee Wan (real name Hung - Soo ). Lee Wan of Kim Tae Hee sister , was visiting the most relevant questions at the time of enlistment . Kim Tae Hee was also sending a wreath to the global relaxation. Two people who look pretty handsome . Lee Wan's recent SBS ' Good Sunday - Running Man ' sister Kim Tae Hee "I do not have yeppeunji" As in the sister course , but I have to say that people can be mangeon aroused laughter.

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20160428n24856

• Like 2

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this because I do miss the drama. I find it an epic rom-com series. I hope they don't let this dream pairing end after this drama. The undeniable chemistry between the two leads left me just want more.  Either way, they made their characters very effective. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome!

Indeed, MP is a very good rom-com. KTH’s first rom-com breakout. I think it helps that, in part, they already have an existing good friendship, which I believe that lasts until today and will last further, judging by how close KTH is to her most of her former lead costars and her turning up to support them at their VIP movie premieres whenever she can make it. I am looking forward to KTH in another rom-com! :D

• Like 1

So, KTH was in a cathedral where the picture was taken. I knew it from the interior in the background.

Kim Tae-hee , electrolytic whereabouts still a long time beauty , fantasy black-and-white photo yeopseon '

1461852780287024.jpg

28 days Kim Tae Hee raised " ~~ ^^ feel gratitude for her family and giving Mass chamrye forgive me .... all for taking former Ambassador before sending the Jubilee of mercy ," she said on her Instagram photos.

Kim Tae Hee is looking at the pictures in the sky from the cathedral , close your eyes and pray.

Visage is clearly being exposed black-and-white photo of Kim Tae Hee flawless skin and eye-catching illusion .

The netizens it " looked more photos miss ." " Please come back soon with a good work," commented South gyeotda such as " yeopseon also fantastic ."

http://news.nate.com/view/20160428n47062

• Like 2

It seems that KTH took her latest IG picture at the Papa Basilica of St Peter in the Vatican or simply, St Peter's Basilica, in the Vatican City; standing with her back to the Altar of Transfiguration.

KTH is a well known staunch Catholic. I am not surprised that she'll make a trip to the Vatican one day.

Exaltation is the word that springs to mind, to her expression, now that we know where she was.

Here is the picture of the altar.

5812003301_4659abd152_b.jpg

Credit : http://the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.blogspot.my/2011_05_01_archive.html

Information of the Altar of Transfiguration in St Peter's Basilica:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter%27s_Basilica

Information of the Transfiguration painting:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfiguration_(Raphael)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome!

Indeed, MP is a very good rom-com. KTH’s first rom-com breakout. I think it helps that, in part, they already have an existing good friendship, which I believe that lasts until today and will last further, judging by how close KTH is to her most of her former lead costars and her turning up to support them at their VIP movie premieres whenever she can make it. I am looking forward to KTH in another rom-com! :D

Hi Nancyzak, oh, was this drama KTH's 1st rom-com?  I didn't know it until you said so. Romantic Comedy Genre is one of the most popular genres among the K-dramas! I'm really hooked with this kind of genre. :P

On April 29, 2016 at 9:47 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, oh, was this drama KTH's 1st rom-com?  I didn't know it until you said so. Romantic Comedy Genre is one of the most popular genres among the K-dramas! I'm really hooked with this kind of genre. :P

Hi @willenette,

That’s as far as I know and I believe you’ve read about SSH persuading KTH to take up the role and KTH was hesitant at first because Lee  Seol’s character was very different than her own? She also mentioned how Lee Soon Jae (who played the grandfather to SSH’s character) advising her to try a character that is totally different from herself. Well, tried that she did and how well MP turned out for her and won her many hearts and admiration. I recall SSH jokingly mentioned in a BTS interview about her ‘diarrhoea’ scene in the early episodes that opened the eyes of many viewers to KTH’s ability to do rom-com (or something like that). The rest is history, as we know. This drama remained in the popular listing in a Korean Drama blog for a few years. One can’t go wrong with rom-com isn’t it, especially with a well-written one and an OTP that have good chemistry? :D

Oh, I think KTH is having holiday with with friends in Italy, going by her latest IG picture in the St Peter’s Basilica. She followed someone’s IG at the same time who posted a picture that is quite like the same as Honey Lee’s and one together with HL. What I am trying to get at is that these three could be having a blast of a holiday in Italy, judging from the many pictures uploaded by Honey Lee. Just my speculation, putting one and two together and roping in the third. ;):P:D

• Like 2

Hi @laughter4christ, @lavender2love dears, Thank you very much for the unwavering support! Haha, I think I have this ‘hate-to-lose’ streak that I have to keep this thread ahead and updated. LOL, or is it obsession? :P:lol: Anyway, I’m happieeeee... updating and happieeeee....to see you and everyone else showing up here! Yah, fighting! :wub::D

Yes, draught time. Sometimes I struggled with what to post here but surprisingly, there is always something, somehow. It just that sometimes I don’t have the time to elaborate more. Today, I have a bit of time. You know that recently she started to follow someone who posts lots of pictures of pilates workouts? Now, for conversation sake, doesn’t that make us think that KTH may likely be picking up pilates? She even liked one of the pictures, of a row of ladies lifting their legs on pilates workout at the ballet bar. See the IG picture below. :P:D Can you imagine KTH doing the same thing? I do...heheh. Me? I can’t imagine myself doing that kind of 'flip’. Can you do that?

@lavender2love, you mean Lee Seo Jin? I read of someone suggested him as male lead opposite KTH but frankly I can’t imagine KTH and him as easily as I do of say, KTH and KDW or KTH and HB. I find that he is too rugged to be paired with KTH. I shipped him with another female K-actress once, years ago. That was my first K-drama OTP ship!!! It did not work out, after about 2 years. How my first OTP ship sunk, kekeke.... I am practical, however and moved on. He is known to be very attractive with his deep dimples. I am sure the dimples are not lost in you.... :P:D Oh, I read a bit about your Alice in Wonderland in YP thread and the colours. I thought of hopping in, but no time to be "so deep”. :P May I volunteer those in the spoiler below, if you have yet to delve into them. :wub: :D        

Reveal hidden contents

Img0404_20150923111141_1.jpg 

My take:

WHITE for cold; clinical and RED for power, passion; strength; danger.

This is when HYJ is at the height of her power and when HDJ switched place with her on the hospital bed.

Img0404_20150923182724_7.jpg

PINK for love; feminine; institutive.

Anticipating TH. 

Img0404_20150930103256_4.jpg

BLACK and GREY for unhappiness; fear; grief; melancholy; serious; solemn.

Yearning to be back at TH’s arms but helpless in her situation.

Can only watch him, with regret and heavy heart, that he is very happy with the laid-back lifestyle that he had opted.

The colour meanings : http://www.color-meanings.com

Credit image above : SBS YP official site.

Hi @Nancyzak..... love that ig of KTH at the Basilica.... beautiful but I'll get back to it later. Right now I am laughing at your description of LSJ as too rugged to be paired with KTH. You are spot on about him being too " rugged " but that must have been some time ago. In his latest drama, he was cool and passionate. You are absolutely right about his dimples ...... totally swoonable.  :heart:Oh was it Lovers in Paris that you mentioned before that set sail but sank ? :D LOL. Yep..... I think KDW would be a better fit now.

The pictures tell huh ? LSJ would overcome our petite KTH. Guess other male actors like KRW, SSH, YAI, JW looked so perfect with Kim Tae Hee. Did I miss out anyone? You know something.... all the good lookers are in coffee ads, KTH, KDW, LSJ..... anyone else ? :lol:

838820fb9938abcdfb259cd415e3f169.jpg  220px-LG_%EC%98%B5%ED%8B%B0%EB%A8%B8%EC%

BTW I couldn't delete tha ig image. Sorry mod if you are around. It just won't delete. :tears:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi @Nancyzak..... love that ig of KTH at the Basilica.... beautiful but I'll get back to it later. Right now I am laughing at your description of LSJ as too rugged to be paired with KTH. You are spot on about him being too " rugged " but that must have been some time ago. In his latest drama, he was cool and passionate. You are absolutely right about his dimples ...... totally swoonable.  :heart:Oh was it Lovers in Paris that you mentioned before that set sail but sank ? :D LOL. Yep..... I think KDW would be a better fit now.

The pictures tell huh ? LSJ would overcome our petite KTH. Guess other male actors like KRW, SSH, YAI, JW looked so perfect with Kim Tae Hee. Did I miss out anyone? You know something.... all the good lookers are in coffee ads, KTH, KDW, LSJ..... anyone else ? :lol:

BTW I couldn't delete tha ig image. Sorry mod if you are around. It just won't delete. :tears:

Hi @lavender2love,

No matter how, LSJ, be it in his T or tie wth suit, remains too rugged for me, to be paired with KTH. He is in the catgory of LBH, though slightly less so. One thing about some K-actors. They may not have the flower boy looks but their dimples and charisma are good enough to get one swooning over with their female leads. An example is Park Shin Yang. He wears specs and yet, he looks charismatic. When he smiles, his dimples show and he is so cute! He paired so well with KJE in Lovers in Paris. It is not that OTP that I first shipped. It's the OTP for the second Lovers' series installment, i.e. Lovers, that I first shipped, i.e. LSJ and KJE. You may have read that KJE married a non-celeb a few days ago.

The other past male lead of KTH who goes well with KTH is JWS, though his character's look in The Restless was unfortunately anything but. Next up, is KDW who is all that I see and feel at the moment. Omooooo, may it comes true and soon!!! Kekeke.... :P:lol:

I don't think we could say that only coffee ads have good looking actors and actresses. In general, all ads and CFs need the good looking ones with sufficient star power to attract and sell the products. :D

• Like 1

Speculation by the writer of the article below on KTH being one of the three K-female celebs that could be considered for the female lead role in KES' next new drama, starring male lead, GY.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160501n02232

GY and KTH starred in Screen, a SBS 2003 drama. KTH is known to have turned up at GY's VIP movie premiere for 'The Suspect' before.

screen.jpg

Credit image above : owner.

• Like 1

Of famous K-celeb aunts and uncles with their nieces and nephews, including KTH and her nieces.

In the Rediscovery documentary aired in 2011, KTH visited her elder sister and nieces and played with the latter and KTH filmed Allerman CF with her nieces in 2012. In Get It Beauty aired in March this year, she produced her make-up pouch gifted by her niece.

2016043001002469200177394.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160429n19993

201603101446_41180010435704_1.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160310n26398

• Like 1

Let me imagine (or speculate/fantasize, whichever one that you prefer) a bit on the supposedly KTH’s girlfriends’ Italy trip...... KTH follows an IG account holder who is into health lifestyle and food and who seems to be based in Italy. Perhaps KTH drops by and pays her a visit for a good healthy Italian meal? She posted some very delicious looking carpaccio and fresh seafood......(oh, not necessary means that KTH had it. I am just admiring the food). ;):D

Spoiler

From HL and the other IG account holder’s IG pictures, I gathered that they have gone to (other than the St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City), the vineyard in Tuscany (probably enjoying some good Tuscany wine with some mouthwatering Italian cuisine), the Colliseum, Firenze and the Argonese Castle. Seems like they are still there. Ahhh, Italy......a place that I would love to go one day!!! ;):P:D

21 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

That’s as far as I know and I believe you’ve read about SSH persuading KTH to take up the role and KTH was hesitant at first because Lee  Seol’s character was very different than her own? She also mentioned how Lee Soon Jae (who played the grandfather to SSH’s character) advising her to try a character that is totally different from herself. Well, tried that she did and how well MP turned out for her and won her many hearts and admiration. I recall SSH jokingly mentioned in a BTS interview about her ‘diarrhoea’ scene in the early episodes that opened the eyes of many viewers to KTH’s ability to do rom-com (or something like that). The rest is history, as we know. This drama remained in the popular listing in a Korean Drama blog for a few years. One can’t go wrong with rom-com isn’t it, especially with a well-written one and an OTP that have good chemistry? :D

Oh, I think KTH is having holiday with with friends in Italy, going by her latest IG picture in the St Peter’s Basilica. She followed someone’s IG at the same time who posted a picture that is quite like the same as Honey Lee’s and one together with HL. What I am trying to get at is that these three could be having a blast of a holiday in Italy, judging from the many pictures uploaded by Honey Lee. Just my speculation, putting one and two together and roping in the third. ;):P:D

Hi Nancyzak sorry, but I haven't read so, I didn't know that SSH persuaded KTH to do this drama. Thanks for this info, dear. True, one can't go wrong with rom-com because it's a very simple kind of genre - boy meets girl – boy gets girl – boy loses girl – boy gets girl back. Either way, after much bickering and overcoming obstacles, the lovers end up together. It's as simple as this - hahaha. Though simple but right you are - it has to be well-written. It has to be cinematic – the writer should make it visual… he/she has to show the concepts, don’t just speak/write them. Since romantic means sexy and comedy means funny – "OTP that have good chemistry?" - I couldn't agree with you here - they have to show a bit of skin (or a lot). BTW, thanks for sharing that picture where she seems to be on holiday in Italy? I saw that you posted the picture from another side (Bikim thread). So, she's not in Seoul, huh? :P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak sorry, but I haven't read so, I didn't know that SSH persuaded KTH to do this drama. Thanks for this info, dear. True, one can't go wrong with rom-com because it's a very simple kind of genre - boy meets girl – boy gets girl – boy loses girl – boy gets girl back. Either way, after much bickering and overcoming obstacles, the lovers end up together. It's as simple as this - hahaha. Though simple but right you are - it has to be well-written. It has to be cinematic – the writer should make it visual… he/she has to show the concepts, don’t just speak/write them. Since romantic means sexy and comedy means funny – "OTP that have good chemistry?" - I couldn't agree with you here - they have to show a bit of skin (or a lot). BTW, thanks for sharing that picture where she seems to be on holiday in Italy? I saw that you posted the picture from another side (Bikim thread). So, she's not in Seoul, huh? :P

Hi @willenette,

I am making a guess from her latest IG pic in St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City (which is in Rome) and the many pictures in Italy uploaded by Honey Lee as well as another lady which IG KTH follows recently that, at least, the trio (HL being the very close friend of KTH and this other lady in almost the same places as HL at the same time, together with KTH) are now in Italy. I see a few pictures of HL and this other lady at different places in Italy that were uploaded by them. Looks like girls are having fun and paying homage to some significant religious sites along the way! :D

• Like 1

An SK article on the following, as I could decipher from the Google translation :

5 dramas with unexpected sad endings

- skipped unrelated -

IRIS

KBS 2TV's melo-espionage action drama 'Iris' broadcasted in 2009, received a lot of love. The spectacular blockbuster action drama starring Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae-hee had an average ratings of nearly 30%. The drama was about National Security (NSS) Department crews Kim Hyeon Jun (Lee Byung-hun) and Choi Seung Hee (Kim Tae Hee) who went through difficult love. Their secret romance started after an aggressive courtship of Seung Hee by Hyeon Jun.

201605011143770045_57256dd6d1fc4.jpg

Hyeon Jun was is in danger of being killed by the Iris' secret forces led by Baek San (Kim Young Chul). He, however, reunited with Seung Hee after many twists and turns in his bid to escape NSS. It seemed it would be a happy ending for the lovers with Hyeon Jun buying a ring to propose to Seung Hee. However, it did not turn out that way. Instead, Hyeon Jun was killed by NK's agent, Kim Seon Hwa, shocking the viewers. 

The other dramas with very sad endings are Autum in my Heart, I'm Sorry, I Love You, Something Happened in Bali and High Kick Through the Roof.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160501n22879

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

No matter how, LSJ, be it in his T or tie wth suit, remains too rugged for me, to be paired with KTH. He is in the catgory of LBH, though slightly less so. One thing about some K-actors. They may not have the flower boy looks but their dimples and charisma are good enough to get one swooning over with their female leads. An example is Park Shin Yang. He wears specs and yet, he looks charismatic. When he smiles, his dimples show and he is so cute! He paired so well with KJE in Lovers in Paris. It is not that OTP that I first shipped. It's the OTP for the second Lovers' series installment, i.e. Lovers, that I first shipped, i.e. LSJ and KJE. You may have read that KJE married a non-celeb a few days ago.

The other past male lead of KTH who goes well with KTH is JWS, though his character's look in The Restless was unfortunately anything but. Next up, is KDW who is all that I see and feel at the moment. Omooooo, may it comes true and soon!!! Kekeke.... :P:lol:

I don't think we could say that only coffee ads have good looking actors and actresses. In general, all ads and CFs need the good looking ones with sufficient star power to attract and sell the products:D

Nancyzak I do agree with you about "star power' - There is nothing surprising about this. In the world of advertising, star power continues to command big bucks. Around the world celebrity endorsements are a tried-and-tested strategy used by companies to boost sales and increase brand recall among consumers. Like for instance, when women were presented with photographs of similarly attractive famous and non-famous women - both wearing the same shoes - brands tend to choose celebrities over attractive yet unknown models to represent them and their campaigns. Having a well-known figure as the face of a brand helps break through the advertising and grabs consumer attention more effectively. So, star power? It really sells.  High percent of ads feature celebrities.  There’s a new breed of celebrity endorsement where the celebrity is directly involved to be a shareholder of the brand instead of just being told by the brand what to do. This clearly goes further than being a celebrity endorsement.  When a celebrity endorses a product or brand, especially if it's an exclusive endorsement, the company's brand awareness is automatically tagged to the popularity of the celebrity too. Talking about the choice of celebrity, many high end goods tend to choose celebrities who are respectable and well-liked for their social causes and the role models they are to society. Having a heavy reliance on celebrity endorsements proves to be risky sometimes, as in today’s media, the mistakes of celebrities are easily captured and shared across various gossip and SNS. Celebrities who have shown inappropriate behavior in public will be less likely to get product endorsement deals since brands may not want to be associated with them. Thus, it is advisable for celebrities to present an upright and consistent image and stay away from scandals that may be detrimental for them. Also, sometimes consumers are no longer buying products just because there is a face they recognize on the packaging. In addition, when consumers are convinced that the celebrities actually do use the products that they are promoting, this will instantly add credibility to the brand, too. However, I feel that the affordability of products do play a role as well. But, I can always say that - People would remember the brand for the celebrity. :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak I do agree with you about "star power' - There is nothing surprising about this. In the world of advertising, star power continues to command big bucks. Around the world celebrity endorsements are a tried-and-tested strategy used by companies to boost sales and increase brand recall among consumers. Like for instance, when women were presented with photographs of similarly attractive famous and non-famous women - both wearing the same shoes - brands tend to choose celebrities over attractive yet unknown models to represent them and their campaigns. Having a well-known figure as the face of a brand helps break through the advertising and grabs consumer attention more effectively. So, star power? It really sells.  High percent of ads feature celebrities.  There’s a new breed of celebrity endorsement where the celebrity is directly involved to be a shareholder of the brand instead of just being told by the brand what to do. This clearly goes further than being a celebrity endorsement.  When a celebrity endorses a product or brand, especially if it's an exclusive endorsement, the company's brand awareness is automatically tagged to the popularity of the celebrity too. Talking about the choice of celebrity, many high end goods tend to choose celebrities who are respectable and well-liked for their social causes and the role models they are to society. Having a heavy reliance on celebrity endorsements proves to be risky sometimes, as in today’s media, the mistakes of celebrities are easily captured and shared across various gossip and SNS. Celebrities who have shown inappropriate behavior in public will be less likely to get product endorsement deals since brands may not want to be associated with them. Thus, it is advisable for celebrities to present an upright and consistent image and stay away from scandals that may be detrimental for them. Also, sometimes consumers are no longer buying products just because there is a face they recognize on the packaging. In addition, when consumers are convinced that the celebrities actually do use the products that they are promoting, this will instantly add credibility to the brand, too. However, I feel that the affordability of products do play a role as well. But, I can always say that - People would remember the brand for the celebrity. :P

Hi @willenette

It’s so true about misbehaving celebs who do not get product endorsement or dropped from product endorsement deals. It’s usually not easy and takes time to get back to public’s graces again before he/she could resume any product endorsement. We could relate why agencies are so strict and protective of their celebs and instantly go on full force to stem out any murmurs of their artists' misbehaviour. After all, artists are their 'bread and butter' and none of the agencies could afford to have those taken away.

Agree that people recognise product brand with the celeb who endorses it. Obscure products could use the endorsement of popular celebs to push for market share. On the other hand, consumers are educated lot and are more discerning with what is good for them or for their use before they spent on products. The internet has given everyone the easy access to do some research to learn more about the products and of comments by other users before making their mind on whether to buy them. Consumers no longer rely heavily on the celeb’s endorsement to be convinced on the goodness of the product. Take KTH for example for Celltrion/Hanskin. The brand has been in the market for some good years and only took the step of appointing her to endorse their products last year. KTH’s contract with Celltrion/Hanskin is for 5 years and that is long! Even though the endorsement by KTH is less than a year, as of now, I do note, in Naver blogs, for instance, that the bloggers are posting not only the nice pictures of the products and with KTH’s image on the instruction sheet, but also the step by step documentation of their testing of the products. It seems they are sharing the result of their test with readers. Judging by the lack of ‘angry emojis or emoticons” in the blogs, I believe that the products are well-received. Judging by the picture of the instruction sheet with KTH’s image that is posted by the bloggers, I would say that KTH’s endorsement of Celltrion/Hanskin products is working effectively and, judging by the number and type of bloggers, I take it that the products are certainly affordable. So, we have happy users and the company would certainly be happy with their investment in KTH’s endorsement. With cosmetics and skincare products being a huge business for both the Korean and foreigners, particularly the Chinese, successful endorsement could only boost further the awareness and sale of the products and the image of its endorser. :P:D

• Like 1

At last, a proper English report.

Kim Tae-hee shares her selfie, pretty anywhere any time

fullsizephoto719532.jpg

Kim Tae-hee shared a part of her recent daily life.

Kim Tae-hee wrote on her personal Instagram, "Attending a mass to receive plenary indulgence before spending a year of Jubilee of Mercy. Feeling grateful for the one who forgives everything and also my family".

The revealed photo shows Kim Tae-hee in a catholic church attending mass.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-shares-her-selfie-pretty-anywhere-any-time-94083.html

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

It’s so true about misbehaving celebs who do not get product endorsement or dropped from product endorsement deals. It’s usually not easy and takes time to get back to public’s graces again before he/she could resume any product endorsement. We could relate why agencies are so strict and protective of their celebs and instantly go on full force to stem out any murmurs of their artists' misbehaviour. After all, artists are their 'bread and butter' and none of the agencies could afford to have those taken away.

Agree that people recognise product brand with the celeb who endorses it. Obscure products could use the endorsement of popular celebs to push for market share. On the other hand, consumers are educated lot and are more discerning with what is good for them or for their use before they spent on products. The internet has given everyone the easy access to do some research to learn more about the products and of comments by other users before making their mind on whether to buy them. Consumers no longer rely heavily on the celeb’s endorsement to be convinced on the goodness of the product. Take KTH for example for Celltrion/Hanskin. The brand has been in the market for some good years and only took the step of appointing her to endorse their products last year. KTH’s contract with Celltrion/Hanskin is for 5 years and that is long! Even though the endorsement by KTH is less than a year, as of now, I do note, in Naver blogs, for instance, that the bloggers are posting not only the nice pictures of the products and with KTH’s image on the instruction sheet, but also the step by step documentation of their testing of the products. It seems they are sharing the result of their test with readers. Judging by the lack of ‘angry emojis or emoticons” in the blogs, I believe that the products are well-received. Judging by the picture of the instruction sheet with KTH’s image that is posted by the bloggers, I would say that KTH’s endorsement of Celltrion/Hanskin products is working effectively and, judging by the number and type of bloggers, I take it that the products are certainly affordable. So, we have happy users and the company would certainly be happy with their investment in KTH’s endorsement. With cosmetics and skincare products being a huge business for both the Korean and foreigners, particularly the Chinese, successful endorsement could only boost further the awareness and sale of the products and the image of its endorser. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, true, a (5) year contract for CF is quite long. Usually celebrities have only 1-2 years given to them to endorse the product. Just like RAIN for Mentholatum his contract I guess with the company has been running for quite long already as well. It was on Jan. 2011 that he signed with China's cosmetics brand  to appear in advertisement for their products in China, Hongkong and Taiwan.  Though  there is no formal info, it can be surmised that his contract was extended and renewed since up to now we still get to see his photos with the brand. For (Luolai)'s sub-brand "LOVO" RAIN has a 2 year contract, which  started March 2015 in China.  They are sticking with a male spokesperson because that's what their female consumers like.This is Rain's fifth endorsement contract in China since finishing up his military duties in 2013. :P

• Like 2

KTH just uploaded this....her first IG video! Yahhhhh......she is getting better with her IG uploads.

More please, KTH!!!

Someone commented that she was passing by the Media Centre in Beijing, China.

Her message (Google translation) :

"So pretty streets of Beijing and the sky tonight ~~ ^^"

• Like 3