[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

Everyone I see what the writer is doing. There is a chronological order of revealing the secrets in the drama.  

• First it was SJ
  • Su Ji's downfall, 
  • Su Ji meets her mom, 
  • Su Ji finds out what stepmom did, 
  •  Su Ji  gets healed, 
  • Su Ji congratulate HS & NY
  • Su Ji is cleare
  • Su Ji protects HS's baby future
  •  Su Ji fall in love
  • Ma Ri get jealous
  • Mari Suspect hubby cheating
  • Ma Ri's lost her child
  • Ma RI suspect  WR is her son
  • NY and Jin Tae obstruct Ma Ri's chance of finding her son
  • NY is full of rage and jealousy
  • NY is afraid 
  • HS finds out his dad is lot HW on purpose.
  • HS finds out he married a monster
  • HS want to spend time with his brother ect...

I believe in order for the drama to end with everything wrapped up. It is NY's turn to lose everything she has schemed for.  Have your noticed her hairstyle and clothes have started to lose it's brightness. No longer showing her wealthy status. She is starting look more like the origina Na Young from the beginning. 

• Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

lose it's brightness. No longer showing her wealthy status. She is starting look more like the origina Na Young from the beginning. 

She has turned herself into the housekeeper controlling the household without them knowing. 
I can’t believe HS is turning into a coward, now being threatened by his wife, ‘they are in the same boat’. 

It’s really draggy. The seaside scene can be cut to 10 seconds or eliminated.

For the last 10 or more, it was all on revealing UR equals to HW with NY blackmailing Dr Han and HS dilly dallying. If the uncle with the unrequited love did not butt in, we can get the end. 

This is the time when the revelation is kept on the edge, supposedly keeping  viewers glued to the screen, I am getting bored, esp. with DR and the Jin family.

• Blob 2

Hello 
There just watched ep 101. I enjoyed this entire episode . Little Ara can see similarities between Hyun Woo and Hyun Sung. I think SY noticed the similarities but brushed it off. smh 😤😤😤
Thr Jin family don’t think fondly about Do Young because he is fickle. He isn’t fickle at all but glad he stated it was because of his mother they broke up. I enjoyed MIL and hubby pointed at Yun Ja as the culprit for losing such a good candidate as Daughter In Law.  I suspect once NY schemes surfaces, DR and DY will have to break up for good. Does any agree with me??

Na Young and Jin Tae are no match for Su Ji. She is so clever by playing psychological mind games with them. She set a trap where they had no choice to get another DNA Test. 
Someone ask how did Jin Tae get WR’s blood sample it is because of employee health check had to be done. 
Sadly everyone NY will not be kicked yet because JT has not Pinter fingers at her yet.  

Daebak!! I am happy 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe919ivg8drv3htdzkosdj

The preview showed NY dropping the tray, I think they will make her lose her baby or she will make a big show of being sick. 

I wonder if the scene is true, it shows MR telling UR that she is his mother. It might be tomorrow’s cliff hanger

The way they are dragging the revelation is sooo long. The scenes are so repetitive. It shows HS chickened out all the time. 

• Like 2

All this House wife had to do was stay in her lane. She would not have lost everyone’s trust. She intervened constantly to the point now , every single one of them feel suffocated. 

• Like 2

This was one daily soap that wasn’t too over the top, it was more like a weekend drama. I really enjoyed the characters, even the not so good ones. I like this cast, especially our main couple and their two mothers. But the writing has become very sloppy. In one scene, Suji and URi sit there and don’t really see the similarity between the kid pictures and then when SuJi confronts her sister, she suddenly talks about the similarity, she’s telling her everything they’ve got in their chest of clues, of course, as the good people often do, they give every possible lead to the bad guys to destroy evidence, to prevent the truth, from coming out.

Almost everybody in the show knows that URi is MaRi’s son. so they’re all horrible spineless creatures. Now writers are going to pull out of the soap trick bag, the very, very tired joke of a fake son? This late in the game? The writers, or is it producers, forcing the writers to be so bad, why?  Are they really all lacking in imagination? Why do they always hold the viewers for so stupid? Were the production company, writers, directors, any good, they would get the truth out there and let the last 19 episodes really be about how do these three families find any path towards each other or go their separate ways… We still have missing parents to find, resolve romantic relationships, so much these next episodes could be filled with - but it is now so frustrating that I’m mostly just fast-forward to get the two seconds Info needed and wait for better times. One should be not wanting a series to end, instead of wishing it was over already.

• Like 3

Director Han decided to become a hero and divulge UR’a identity. Hard to gauge what UR has in mind without the subs. NY is devastated that her husband will not be big boss of Haedel. She is devising some plan. Her only ability seems to scheme and she’s ambitious. Of course, it will hit her in the face. But we have 18 more episodes.

SJ is just too nice. She refuses to call YJ mum anymore, so she should call NY by her birth name at least once, instead of telling everyone, my sister.

• Like 3

Hello everyone 
Jin Tae has confused me again. Can someone please help me see him in a bad-light. The scene where Ma Ri asks hubby to forgive her father. He said " He will not forgive his father-In-Law and HIMSELF?' 
What do you guys think he meant by  " not forging himself"?  Is it because he turned his back on Hyun Woo or he tied the knot with Ma Ri ?

• Like 1

NY was very upset when HS asked if she approached him because he was rich. She has no right to be upset after what she did to SJ. 
There are indications of disappointments for her and her mother with the revelation of Chae equals to Hyun Woo. But disappointments are not enough punishment for them. 

DR and DY romance is the comic relief but I somehow don’t find DY being the son of the tacky woman should be written in as a romantic partner.

The trapped into marriage/relationship by pregnancy trope is too much this season. The Good partner, Brave YSJ, SJ and UR all have pregnant bad/loose women. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, maribella said:

DR and DY romance is the comic relief but I somehow don’t find DY being the son of the tacky woman should be written in as a romantic partner.

The trapped into marriage/relationship by pregnancy trope is too much this season. The Good partner, Brave YSJ, SJ and UR all have pregnant bad/loose women. 

I think DY is fine. Definitely hate YJ but DY shouldn’t be stripped of his right to love DR just because. If he was like his sister then yeah but clearly he is a good guy. I for one am rooting for them lol.

Yeah, dailies always tend to copy each other that air at the same time lol. Always use the most used trope at the time haha.

I really like this drama but one thing I will say is NY and her mom both don’t deserve a happy ending, especially NY. Other SFL in this time slot always got their happy ending but they weren’t too far gone to be past redeeming. Most times they just did petty stuff out of jealousy but later turned around and made things right but NY has done way too much and hasn’t shown an *ounce* of regret or improvement this far into the show and not to mention all the terrible stuff she did the entire time. I am so ready to see her get destroyed but I don’t know how far the drama will go to punish her since it is a family drama time slot. She deserves to be in jail tbh or at the very least divorced. She doesn’t deserve to be happy.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 
Jin Tae has confused me again. Can someone please help me see him in a bad-light. The scene where Ma Ri asks hubby to forgive her father. He said " He will not forgive his father-In-Law and HIMSELF?' 
What do you guys think he meant by  " not forging himself"?  Is it because he turned his back on Hyun Woo or he tied the knot with Ma Ri ?

It is interesting no? I think it can be several things and maybe the writer will explain more in later episodes.

It could well be that Dr Han does have the burden of guilt and so he is unable to forgive himself. Unlike NaYoung, he does not accept the reason though he knows why he did it. So he is angry at the FIL but also himself

It could also be that Dr Han is unable to let go of the anger and the way he was treated during the ages of 5-9 of WooRi where he was constantly seen as a suspect and that he abandoned him on purpose. So that anger prompted him to do something he normally wouldn't do. 

I was kind of bored with the reunion episode as well as most of this week's episodes. Just watched on FF. I find WooRi's reaction rather lukewarm. WooRi just wanted to find out who he was and was not really interested in some deep lost reconnect with his bio family. So it is going to be disappointing for Mari as well as HS in some ways because WooRi will take a step back.

At the same time, he still loves the kidnapper mom and it seems like he accepts Sooji's assessment that it was done under diminish capacity. So the kidnapper wasn't thinking and genuinely thought WooRi was her son. It seemed more difficult for WooRi to accept that the mom he loved and missed so much was a kidnapper. That is something he is struggling with more. 

My guess is that Mari is going to stir the pot by following through on her father's will by wanting to give the hospital to WooRi. However, he won't really want it. Dr Han will be upset and reveal his frustration and his hand. HS will just shrug and be like whatever but it will cause friction between him and NaYoung. So yea, figuring out the dynamics of this new identity will form the rest of the series @maribella. Kind of boring though. FF button is our friend

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kind of bored with the reunion episode as well as most of this week's episodes. Just watched on FF. I find WooRi's reaction rather lukewarm. WooRi just wanted to

I have been bored for many weeks with the near “misses”, too many, too long and too contrived.  Thank goodness, at least a mother found her son alive. I have a soft spot for the ones left behind or victims of crimes. The hurt on them is difficult to quantify and qualify.  

I think UR’s relationship with MR and HS will warm up by the end. Although, I suspect we will have some kind of kumbaya ending with a blended family. Just don’t include the greedy, conniving mother-daughter duo. They should have some decent bone written in them instead of using pregnancy to provide for them. Who knows, they might get down on their knees and beg for forgiveness from SJ, SY, MR etc.

@perfectmouse I was not referring to the rights of people to love whom they want, but the scriptwriter is using the Romeo-Juliet approach on a man closely related to two snakelike characters. The writer cannot punish them and have the man unaffected. His rather goofy, naive character is supposedly endearing ( not to me)  and as such should be crushed if his mother and sister were ejected into the streets, from where they came in the beginning. I don’t want anyone feeling sorry for them but DY will.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

In the Episode 103 preview, we saw NY clutching her stomach in pain.  Hopefully, in this or the next episodes, we can see NY either miscarrying or having a stillborn.  That's only the option for her to be finally removed from the Han family.  It will push her over the edge where she is already clinging on haphazardly.   She will blame SJ for this tragedy.  Script writers will have two options to choose from.  Either, NY will end up in the Psychiatric Hospital where she will be hugging a doll for the rest of her life.  Or, she would try to kill SJ and be arrested and thrown in jail.  In line with NY's character, she will probably be taking the second option route.  We will see....

spacer.png

• Wiggle 3

On 8/31/2024 at 11:41 AM, renaoh said:

the Episode 103 preview, we saw NY clutching her

She was always diverting attention by using her belly. This time, HS refuses to be suckered. But she most likely is aborting.

She and her mother are just too much to stomache, shameless females.

So how did UR get the tie pin?

• LOL 4