Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Whoaaaaa, many pages to catch up! I'm so happy this thread became active, not only for drooling mode, but also with many great discussion about LDW, YAY!

@MaysoonD now, you need to share LDW with us and the next coming fans too! I hope it's okay dear, LDW is a great actor and wonderful person, he deserved lots love from us. LOL

@Princi_86 Bad news, hiks! We could low our expectation then! if it's not for BOF, maybe for 3 Meals, but I don't like 3 Meals concept. Anyway, since LDW's relationship with tvN is good enough, I still believe he'll be a guest in TvN variety at least.

GY already confirmed for the reward trip? I hope LDW could join too, just like all of you said, he deserve a vacation after such a hectic and emotional shooting time

• Like 8

@puuuumash you make me want to rewatch Hotel King again haha

32 episodes, alot of kiss scenes,shirtless scenes,lovey dovey scenes and even bed scenes haha

their kiss scene has 7 millions view :astonished:

@longleg yay can't wait for the cf :D that oversea prospects,I wonder whether cf or movie role :o

whoa is he protecting ET from hoo bae ?

• Like 10

@siddy09 @Princi_86 I'm okay if we spazz about WangSun couple in here, agreed with Princi. it's not total off topic. YIN and LDW both are great actors but I don't think the shipper thread gonna be active since as Princi stated, we didn't have many BTS and even their love-line story got limited sreentime

@gamshe welcome to the LDW thread! *beer* LOL. hope you'll have fun fangirling with us here. Beside Goblin, I assumed you watched HK and MG, and yay! You also love LDW-LDH. I watched HK after seeing LDW's at Roommate. He was in the middle of shooting HK back then and his interaction with LDH off screen was total sweet (he acted like a true overprotective hubby. LOL), so I finally watche HK at 2016 and totally shipping LDW-LDH until I knew.... my ship already sunk. LOL.  (ctto)

56f387e2jw1ejfw5krjv6j20hs0a2gmy.jpg&key

LDW and LDH always be my fave pairing. HK was full of their skinship! (ctto)

005IaUCYgw1eiylk71n1ig30di05gtw7.gif&key

And I still hate KES and PD LEB didn't give us this kind of kiss between YIN and LDW (ctto)

005uHTXYgw1egi9v8cv5wg30ak0504qq.gif&key

@puuuumash ahhhh LDW in RM was such a cutie, I remember Ji Hyo need to slap him before bungee jumping. Sadly, we couldn't see LDW in RM again. Goodluck for your job searching, I hope you'll find the job you love!

@Princi_86 YOF shooting time depends on the location, the last time in Africa, it just around 10 days, ah... we need to lower our expectation then. I remember that at The Heirs, LMH and KWB  were best friend at their backstory but never reconcile during actual time. I just hope KES doesn't end our Goblin bromance like that. It feel like a betrayal since bromance is one the top selling of Goblin.

@st4rdust You should watch Roommate, you could see how wonderful friend and human being LDW is. And goodluck with your next post, we're here very glad to have a great compilation about GR, thankyou!

@selenette If INA make a list, I hope we could watch him together, and as usual, your analysis always daebak!

Anyway about LDW's pained and exhausted, I also noticed too but I assumed it's bcos of live shooting and the winter. I don't want LDW has an mental issue bcos of WY/GR character. Comparison with Ledger made me feel scared, I hope he'll recover soon

• Like 12

3 hours ago, joyezz said:

Hi joyezz for me, "Hotel King" is a good drama. Although this drama seemed to be a revenge story but from the beginning we actually understand it is more about forgiveness and trust especially from the hero's side, LDW.  I actually think that this drama would have been better if it was shorter (may be 24 episodes) so we could skip many of the unnecessary parts.  (32 episode counts is too long) I really thought there would be more meat in Seulong's character and giving that he was introduced as the second lead.  The "Roman Lee" character - This is a character full of emotion and inner conflicts which was portrayed amazingly by Jin Tae Hyun and this bromance between him and LDW was so cute and emotional at the same time. And Lee Dae Hee's character - Yes, from the beginning there was a problem with the character introduction and her background that lead many to be confused or annoyed of her, which I can understand. But, I adore her there. Honestly, I did think she did a really good job in this drama. I am happy she did “Hotel King” because I know she mainly accepted the role when Wookie asked her to do it. I’m glad they had this reunion. I totally love their chemistry here as much as “My Girl”. This drama really got some amazing cliffhangers moments at episodes endings, which is a very good point actually.  In the first phase we really got a beautiful cinematography that was a treat to the eye.  I really liked shots they took for the hotel surrounding view and the outdoor shooting locations they choose.  How I loved LDW as JW - I really enjoyed this drama. :lol:

• Like 7

I think Scent of a Woman is when LDW was at his peak looks wise (tanned skin..and them post military abs..*wipes drools*).  His tango scene with Kim Sun Ah is still the hottest scene I've ever watched for Kdramas to this day and they didn't even kiss.  Here is a clip for your viewing pleasure.  Make sure to adequately hydrate yourself before watching.  You have been warned.  

• Like 8

This video is nothing special, just 2 guys discussing how big GYand Goblin is, but look at the comments section. One of the most liked comments is that someone prefers WangSun more then leading couple. 127 or smth upvotes. We're not alone in this world, guys :lol:

• Like 11

@joyezz I think he was crying for real in Wang Yeo's scenes as well. Look at this :tears:

%E2%98%8537_IMG_7276.JPG?type=w1200

And this pic just warms and disturbs my heart same time. While GY has lots of stuff to warm his ears and face, our second lead is warming his ears by himself. :tears: But I'm ok with that, I think Wookie always did it by himself even when he was a lead. In Bubblegum he was wearing funny ear warmers :D But they've filmed Bubblegum in the beginning of the winter so it was ok to use earmuffs, it was enough.

And with this moments he gives us cutie pie pics to drool over :lol: 

Goblin:

%E2%98%8513_161227_9%ED%9A%8C_14%2C1%EC%9D%BC%EB%B6%80_10%ED%9A%8C_33%EC%94%AC_%EB%AA%85%EB%8F%99_%EA%B8%B8%EA%B1%B0%EB%A6%AC_%28362%29.JPG?type=w1200

Bubblegum:

BLJddtP59d4.jpg

I have never used someone's pic on my phone for wallpaper or locker, but today I have changed mine typical wallpaper for this :lol:

%E2%98%8504_161225_10%ED%9A%8C_39%EC%94%AC_%2844%29.JPG?type=w1200

@giegie I think KKE are working good with Wookie's promotion this time. Ofc they can do more (lkie GY agency with promoting articles on main page) but if to take KKE in terms of their artists, they're doing better for Wookie now then for Yoo Yoon Seok and Lee Kwan Soo who're currently in dramas as well, right? I haven't seen many bts videos on their Navercast and not many Naver posts like this:

http://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6190818&memberNo=6239249

550 000 views, gals!!!! It's a lot for such posts  B) Rise, Wookie, rise!

I just hope KKE will manage to help him with maintaining this popularity before his next project. 

• Like 15

KKE was a big player.. they know how to catch..hehe its good for him.

Really can't watch his cry scenes..make my hurt sad. 

I'm afraid to watch finale this week, im going to cry if their love was a sad ending. :cold_sweat:

Really hope for a "HAPPY ENDING". 

• Like 10

@Princi_86 he transformed into his character :astonished: A man who is very hard working and serious with his job is the most attractive :) 

Hopefully KKE and Wookie will make a good decision for his next project because it will be crucial

I think they should play safe first by working with top writer and director

I know Wookie like to take risky project but right now he can't afford it

• Like 9

On 1/16/2017 at 10:56 AM, joyezz said:

@Puppywookie haha I want to see no.3. I can imagine the visual :D 

I want to see Sunny turn into a GR 

Sunny dies

WY is crying while offering Sunny the tea

Sunny refuse and said "I would like to talk to your manager"

Sunny volunteer to be a GR even though she doesn't have big sin

WY and others GR are gathering and other GR told WY there is a new girl in town

Sunny walks towards them wearing this dress with hat 

WY said :"Daebaakk"

WY and Sunny live happily together ever after as GRs

the end :D

Sorry @joyezz I cut your post. Somehow I find Sunny becomes GR can be considered one of the possible ending for WangSun couple. To be a GR, one must commits the biggest sin i.e. suicide. I wonder if her true-longing love towards WY can result like killing herself? I recall what Shamsin Grandma said that both of them need to pay heavy price for the 'ring'. This statement makes me unsettled like there are things that yet to be discovered especially from Sunny's side. Or perhaps, their love will stay as unrequited lovers forever? Whichever ending it is, both sure are tragic. (But Sunny becomes GR will have a great chance of happy ending since both are in the same entity/dimension except it can result a great deal of grievance from KS-ET side)

Sorry if this post make you all depressed. Just wanted to share some opinions. I really hope KES has something to twist their love story. 

• Like 9

Thanks guys for all the pics and videos. The goryeo scenes just tugs my heartstrings. He acted very well. And he looks hotter in goryeo scenes. Hehe

I knew his presence as an actor for a long time, but goblin was an eye opener of how versatile he is. 

Rise wookie rise! Choose your next drama carefully. May this year be LDW's year to shine again!

Only a day more for the next episode. Lets have fun tomorrow. Group hug :D

• Like 12

23 hours ago, ppp_una said:

I think Scent of a Woman is when LDW was at his peak looks wise (tanned skin..and them post military abs..*wipes drools*).  His tango scene with Kim Sun Ah is still the hottest scene I've ever watched for Kdramas to this day and they didn't even kiss.  Here is a clip for your viewing pleasure.  Make sure to adequately hydrate yourself before watching.  You have been warned.  

Hi ppp_una, thanks for sharing this clip. I love this drama, it's good. Kim Sun Ah, as expected, is delivering a powerhouse performance here again. I love the tango scenes. One of the goals on the female lead's bucket list is to learn to Tango. The Tango scenes definitely made the chemistry more believable. The only criticism I have in this regard is that she maintained far too much of a pouty, teary eyed expression throughout the whole drama.  However, it is a melodrama after all, so what do you expect?   There were times where I couldn't handle any more dramatic gazing and crying. Despite, there are lots of uplifting and inspiring moments that make "Scent of a Woman" worth giving a try for those who still haven't watched this drama.  The ending? There was a dirty trick and I kind of loved it. :lol:

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi ppp_una, thanks for sharing this clip. I love this drama, it's good. Kim Sun Ah, as expected, is delivering a powerhouse performance here again. I love the tango scenes. One of the goals on the female lead's bucket list is to learn to Tango. The Tango scenes definitely made the chemistry more believable. The only criticism I have in this regard is that she maintained far too much of a pouty, teary eyed expression throughout the whole drama.  However, it is a melodrama after all, so what do you expect?   There were times where I couldn't handle any more dramatic gazing and crying. Despite, there are lots of uplifting and inspiring moments that make "Scent of a Woman" worth giving a try for those who still haven't watched this drama.  The ending? There was a dirty trick and I kind of loved it. :lol:

@willenette I agree. First half was really good with all the suppressed longing and then the last half was bogged down with too much tears over sometimes unwarranted angst.  I still really liked it overall though as their chemistry was through the roof and I appreciated all the LDW shirtless scenes they snuck in every so often :wink:

• Like 8