Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

i just saw ep 14. I honestly think that this is going to be a happy ending. Hopefully the hints were correct that when the 2 gods were conversing, one requested not to erase the memory of wang yeo and the other responded i feel like it's a door that I didn't completely shut. So maybe the key to all of their memories is wang yeo and that would be his purpose and then be forgiven or something like that? lol And to be honest I don't think that sunny forgot about the grim reaper.. coz technically they were only to forget about kim shin. And Eun tak remembered the grim reaper just not clear? 

• Like 7

ok. I'm done with this drama. I think I will not watch live today since I'm not ready to another huge screen time of main couple which are repetetive and so boring and epic that I can't focus anymore. The logic in episode 14 sucks. So ET hasn't blown on candles or fire for 9 years? And GR has never been stalking Suuny at least from far away? And Goblin should have died in order to return again in 15 minutes of screen time? And this time jump was done just to give main couple shippers bed scene?...Leaving Sunny alone for 9 years of her already fading life during which she was drinking and waiting...drinking and waiting...And it must be her last life. No reincarnation anymore. And what tvNis doing? releasing another teaser for main couple TOO epic hugging and good bye. Why WangSun always has that tender and beautiful sad, tragic scenes without much crying or specif'ic effects. No car crashes, no beautiful sceneries. Even their good bye hug in preview is so simple yet beautiful....but what people there need is epic cheesy KES lines and over epic scenes. Sorry for my ranting but I can't. Wang Yeo who has been away from his love for 900 years, away from his memories for 300 years, suffering in life, suffering in hell, suffering whith no memories and on Reaper duty, suffering again after recognizing Sunny....and no one single day of pure happiness for him? As for Sunny she has died tragically in one life, probably was leaving all alone in next 2 lifes and now at the age of almost 40 she will die again?...Without any single day of happiness. 

I know that this drama brought more star power to Wookie...but it hurts that Wang Yeo might not receive any single happy day for us to enjoy him and Sunny being happy. Moreover he might not have happy ending at all. Kim Shin was repeating that God was always on Wang Yeo's side....so far I can't notice it. 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

ok. I'm done with this drama. I think I will not watch live today since I'm not ready to another huge screen time of main couple which are repetetive and so boring and epic that I can't focus anymore. The logic in episode 14 sucks. So ET hasn't blown on candles or fire for 9 years? And GR has never been stalking Suuny at least from far away? And Goblin should have died in order to return again in 15 minutes of screen time? And this time jump was done just to give main couple shippers bed scene?...Leaving Sunny alone for 9 years of her already fading life during which she was drinking and waiting...drinking and waiting...And it must be her last life. No reincarnation anymore. And what tvNis doing? releasing another teaser for main couple TOO epic hugging and good bye. Why WangSun always has that tender and beautiful sad, tragic scenes without much crying or specif'ic effects. No car crashes, no beautiful sceneries. Even their good bye hug in preview is so simple yet beautiful....but what people there need is epic cheesy KES lines and over epic scenes. Sorry for my ranting but I can't. Wang Yeo who has been away from his love for 900 years, away from his memories for 300 years, suffering in life, suffering in hell, suffering whith no memories and on Reaper duty, suffering again after recognizing Sunny....and no one single day of pure happiness for him? As for Sunny she has died tragically in one life, probably was leaving all alone in next 2 lifes and now at the age of almost 40 she will die again?...Without any single day of happiness. 

I know that this drama brought more star power to Wookie...but it hurts that Wang Yeo might not receive any single happy day for us to enjoy him and Sunny being happy. Moreover he might not have happy ending at all. Kim Shin was repeating that God was always on Wang Yeo's side....so far I can't notice it. 

I agree with you that there are a lot of holes with the plot. Like it was never explained why wang yeo didn't want kim shin to die when he gave him the sword and yet acted harshly. I was thinkin of the same thing that Eun tak never blew a candle all these 9 years and all of the sudden blowing candles left and right. Nevertheless I am just enjoying watching Lee Dong Wook. And my heart just flutters when I see his innocent face.

On the other hand. there was this thing that the grim reaper said that a person is most vulnerable when the age ends with a 9, like 9 years old, 19 years old and the like. And she blew her candle when she's 29? So may it reactivates the summoning power? I dunno lol. 

• Like 5

Ep 14 was a total disappointment for me. I was bored and skipped most of ShinTak couples scenes. i just don't understand why the writer couldn't give WangSun couple a moderate amount of screentime when the story is so interesting that even can be a separate drama. 

• Like 7

@Princi_86 gurll I understand you but let's still hold on to the possibility of a happy ending :tears: I am still going to watch it live because what if there is a happy ending omg I don't want to spoil myself accidently later. Although the speculations around Sunny's possible death makes me stressed as richard simmons but...still...must...hold on.... There is still the bridge scene we didn't see and I am sure other scenes too. :tears: And maybe they will give us answers on the next episodes like how did GR not go to see Sunny even for once and stuff like that. And I am not sure why Sunny forgot about GR, while Euntak clearly remembers her from her childhood like wtf??? I need answers :(((((

• Like 9

1 hour ago, leea84 said:

I agree with you that there are a lot of holes with the plot. Like it was never explained why wang yeo didn't want kim shin to die when he gave him the sword and yet acted harshly. I was thinkin of the same thing that Eun tak never blew a candle all these 9 years and all of the sudden blowing candles left and right. Nevertheless I am just enjoying watching Lee Dong Wook. And my heart just flutters when I see his innocent face.

On the other hand. there was this thing that the grim reaper said that a person is most vulnerable when the age ends with a 9, like 9 years old, 19 years old and the like. And she blew her candle when she's 29? So may it reactivates the summoning power? I dunno lol. 

Oooo..that's an interesting theory and sounds legit. Hahaha

Totally agree about the plot holes. And i lost track of the timeline in this story. What season is it? The bleakness of the environment in korea scenes (bald trees, gloomy sky) suggests its winter but the brightness of the early autumn leaves in the canada scenes is just too much of a contrast. I understand its a filming constraint, but i cant help thinking if only the seasons match in the scenes.

Another thing is the flowers. Does it magically appear on trees full bloom? No flower buds? One second the tree is bald, the next its full with flowers? I would run away asap if that suddenly happens in front of me. Hahaha

• Like 7

I'm sure "RICHARD SIMMONS"will appear more tonight if uri WANGSUN ended in a sadly love scene.

P.I.S.S. M.E O.F.F ... kihkih become that Richard Simmons.. what a hilarious Soompi is...hehe 

Me after episode 14, crying while watched it .. Lee Dong Wook cry again.. uwaaa.. i'm sure tonight also.

Heartbreaking. :cold_sweat:

• Like 6

C2qz8ZpUAAArVcb.jpg

Even if she give WangSun happy ending,It will be wrapped quickly and unsatisfying :angry:

I am glad Goblin will end tonight so Wookie can move on to next project 

KES sucks donkey balls :ph34r: 

She kinda looks like KES :D

@paolaadl yeah you need to watch Hotel King :)

C2oM8KMVIAQAwlS.jpg

Jin jja jal seng nam ja  :tongue:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, joyezz said:

C2qz8ZpUAAArVcb.jpg

Even if she give WangSun happy ending,It will be wrapped quickly and unsatisfying :angry:

I am glad Goblin will end tonight so Wookie can move on to next project 

KES sucks donkey balls :ph34r:

Agreed.. but we can't blame her. There is a limitation that she need to follow. However she is a great writer for me. Hopefully KES will bring a good project for uri Ahjussi. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, giegie said:

@joyezz AHHHH CJW! idk, maybe his expression gonna be my expression for tonite eps

@Princi_86 I'm glad KKE treated LDW much better now, but I believe the team itself is enough solid. YYS, during his acceptance speech at SBS award last year, gave thanks to KKE (and then he said LDW name first followed by others, he said like... thanks for helping, idk, maybe my two oppas were bff. LOL

Welcome to LDW thread @aniliaz! I remember your nick at Goblin's thread, let's spazz about LDW, yay!

Only lurking there, only love their analysis. Adore them. Love peacefull life so avoid anything will break my heart...hahaha my hormone up and down this week ..hahaha :tongue: oh please my heart.. be strong !! He will cry again tonight, Sunny will suicide.. :cold_sweat: maybe , will see whether its true or not. 

• Like 6

Guys, I don't even want to watch the subs version. Agreed with all of you, the 14th eps is sucks. Not only for our GR part, but also for the whole story-line. It felt like circling moment story back to 1st eps again since all of the characters besides KS and GR forgot everything. I miss our sweet coffee moment between GR and Sunny 

KS appeared reminded me with Captain Yoo and SDY too out of nowhere. No logical explanation from KES. And poor our GR, I hate the way KES handled WY/GR storyline at this eps. I still believe in happy ending for WangSun. And agreed with joyezz, I loveeeeee LDW in Goblin bcos its beautifully written by KES but I don't like the love-plot which poorly written so yes, I think I need LDW to move in to another project l, maybe a movie with KGE? LOL. I loveeee their interaction off the screen

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, giegie said:

Guys, I don't even want to watch the subs version. Agreed with all of you, the 14th eps is sucks. Not only for our GR part, but also for the whole story-line. It felt like circling moment story back to 1st eps again since all of the characters besides KS and GR forgot everything. I miss our sweet coffee moment between GR and Sunny 

KS appeared reminded me with Captain Yoo and SDY too out of nowhere. No logical explanation from KES. And poor our GR, I hate the way KES handled WY/GR storyline at this eps. I still believe in happy ending for WangSun. And agreed with joyezz, I loveeeeee LDW in Goblin bcos its beautifully written by KES but I don't like the love-plot which poorly written so yes, I think I need LDW to move in to another project l, maybe a movie with KGE? LOL. I loveeee their interaction off the screen

after dramatically died and ET( and the shippers)  cried like it's the end of the world,KS came back just like that LOL

It doesn't matter who will be his leading lady,he will have great chemistry with her :)                                            

• Like 5

1 hour ago, giegie said:

Its back to Ep. 1, but i love all about this drama. Just part of LDW cried, just break my heart. Oh my poor heart. Do i realy fangirling towards him? Please dont put a blame towards KES. She agreed to give this character to LDW was a great grateful for us. I'm sure she try her best to give a good scene toward him. Episode 13 was like a present for a fans of Lee Dong Wook. Hope a HAPPY ENDING like he wish to SUNNY. Hope a bright and a sunny day for him after this. Happy watching our lovely drama Goblin tonight. Saranghanda chingu. More love for Lee Dong Wook also. Please come to Malaysia.. hehe :D i'll be there. Hahaha.. :tongue: 

• Like 6

@aniliaz yes, I don't hate KES. GR/WY was such a beautiful and complex character she ever write. I never see a richness character like GR/WY at her previous dramas before. I just hate the way KES handled GR-Sunny love line this eps. Eps 13rd was daebak even if it gave us lots of sadness and pain. You live in Malaysia, right? I hope it'll be 1 one 8 countries he visit. Yes, we'll give more love and support for our wookie 

Anyway I couldn't watch live tonite. So please give me a little hint of our Wangsun couple, girls

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, giegie said:

@aniliaz yes, I don't hate KES. GR/WY was such a beautiful and complex character she ever write. I never see a richness character like GR/WY at her previous dramas before. I just hate the way KES handled GR-Sunny love line this eps. Eps 13rd was daebak even if it gave us lots of sadness and pain. You live in Malaysia, right? I hope it'll be 1 one 8 countries he visit. Yes, we'll give more love and support for our wookie 

Anyway I couldn't watch live tonite. So please give me a little hint of our Wangsun couple, girls

Agreed with you :)

Really hope he will be here, share a same air with me..hahaha soooo cheesy rite. Patiently wait till Sunday morning to watch the finale. 

• Like 4

agree with  what you all said ,ep14 was sucks and not only dissappointment for WangSun but also for the whole story .i already said in goblin's thread that i felt i am watching a new drama . i down graded my expectation and i am looking forward to a logic and satsified end , i even don't care whether it is sad or happy ,all i want is a reasonable and unrepetitive end for WangSun 

feeling very sad :cry::frown:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

I agreed with what you all said ,ep14 was sucks and not only dissappointment for WangSun but also for the whole story .i already said in goblin's thread that i felt i am watching a new drama . i down graded my expectation and i am looking forward to a logic and satsified end , i even don't care whether it is sad or happy ,all i want is a reasonable and unrepetitive end for WangSun 

feeling very sad :cry::frown:

don't be sad 

C2rjbA4UoAAjGcZ.jpg

Sunny should do this to WY :) 

• Like 8