Quantcast

@ilmare LDW in Roommate is loveeeee, I never totally fall for celebrity before bcos they just like a media persona rather than real person since they need to keep their cool image, but LDW changed my mind, his warmth, easy going and friendly vibe at ROTS and Roommate made me deeply in love. Anyway, why did you change your id from st4rdust?  

@joyezz yes, LDW needs to hear Yoda's advice. LOL

@Princi_86 it should be a happy ending, after so much crying, our WY needs a happy ending, I hope it's not just a hug but also involve with a loooong passionate kiss. LEB PD was great for making pretty kiss-scene since he loves to shoots from many angles. LOL

@winterdew if INA won't make a list, I need to go to SG then! I think the top 4 countries will be Japan, HK, Taiwan and China, and the remaining 4 still mysteries eventho' I believe SG will make it. @longleg ahhh Coldplay! I didn't get their tix at SG, it was sold only in 4 hours, did you get it? My pals will watch them at Thailand and when they asked me to joined, I said nooo... I need to save my annual leave and money go to meet LDW at SK. One of my priorities for 2017 is him. LOL

• Like 9

Sometimes I feel like we should discuss WangSun in a separate thread as this is for LDW..but now when I see Canda couple thread..it will feel like we are cheating.:wacko:

• Like 6

@longleg @giegie Omg, were you all planning to see Coldplay in SG? I managed to get tix. They added a second date but both shows were sold out so quickly. Aww I could have helped you girls get tix :( Frankly speaking, @giegie, I think there's a good chance of Indonesia being on the list since he'll be covering eight countries in Asia. Did he do promo activities/a fanmeet for SOAW in Indonesia?

Since we're on the topic, where are you girls all from? ^^

• Like 5

Rise Wookie RIse , I am SOOO happy for him 

2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-14%2Bat%2B11.44.52%2BPM.png

News1 via Naver: 'Dokkaebi' Lee Dongwook's sageuk "we really want to see it"

1. [+8927, -85] It was the best.. Lee Dongwook's sageuk.. wow~ since it's Lee Dongwook, I could feel how classy sageuks are.

2. [+6517, -74] His first three second scene was so powerful already but yesterday was seriously daebak ^^~ He acts so well.  I'm seeing him in a new light.  He has jjang charms, jjang acting, and Lee Dongwook's jjang^^~

3. [+6129, -59] I'm seeing Lee Dongwook's acting in a new light because of Dokkaebi.  He honestly fits sageuks so well and he did a great job portraying King Yeo's pathetic and sad character.  I want to see him in another sageuk drama.

4. [+4714, -77] Lee Dongwook is the best!

5. [+4200, -60] He's such a good actor... seriously let's go for another sageuk!!

6. [+835, -16] His eyes are unstoppable. You can really see the sadness in them.

7. [+764, -14] I think this will become Lee Dongwook's life drama~ or it could become the stepping stone to another legendary sageuk drama for him..

8. [+744, -14] He's not just "handsome actor Lee Dongwook", I discovered that he's "Lee Dongwook who acts well with flaming passion!

9. [+736, -21] Lee Dongwook's super cool. Gong Yoo for the start and Lee Dongwook for the end~ (thumbs up)

10. [+676, -19] He has this sexiness to him

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, giegie said:

@ilmare LDW in Roommate is loveeeee, I never totally fall for celebrity before bcos they just like a media persona rather than real person since they need to keep their cool image, but LDW changed my mind, his warmth, easy going and friendly vibe at ROTS and Roommate made me deeply in love. Anyway, why did you change your id from st4rdust?  

hi @giegie, i agree LDW is love in RmMates.

btw, i am not st4rdust but we are both from the R88 Suntaek gang. :)

am gonna rewatch HK since i am kinda of drama-less and nothing seems interesting right now.

• Like 8

@siddy09 do you mean by making WangSun or LDW-YIN thread at shipper thread? Idk, the first couple who got so much love in Goblin's thread, their shipper thread is kinda... slow. For LDW shipper thread, I only followed his shipper thread with LDH. Too many beautiful and skinship during HK. Meanwhile with YIN, I love them as couple in Goblin but their BTS is so usual, the surprising one came from KGE who loved to tease LDW at the BTS. LOL

@ilmare OMOO... I'm so sorry for my mistake. I think you're same chingus bcos of the same shipper name, SunTaek.

@MaysoonD indeed, like joyezz said, all of us feel so happy and proud bcos Knezt finally recognized his brilliant acting like us

@winterdew

Spoiler

Awww, I wish I could back to the past. LOL. Did you get it for frisay or saturday? At first, I tried online buying, but after it was sold out only in 4 hours, I rely to my sister who had a biztrip there, she went to nearest post office but the tix for 2 shows already sold out too. I hope you'll enjoy their concert on April. It's okay for me now, bcos I'm more exciting about LDW. I also hope we could gather in LDW's event too.

• Like 9

@giegie @winterdew i haven't bought tix yet becos i haven't decided where to go. Japan or Singapore. I'm also going with my friends and we all wanna go to different places to see coldplay. :confused: Do you guys know viagogo.com? You can buy there tix and it's safe. It sometimes gets cheaper as dates come closer. Now i'm waiting for Wookie's fm dates and after that i will decide. What's better than to see Wookie and coldplay in one go. 

• Like 8

@MaysoonD thanks for sharing great news. Recently i feel like a proud mom. Wookie's acting for king role was superb, probably best in goblin for me. That sadness and sexiness at the same time. I was wondering how is it even possible. He's officially all time sexiest king in kdrama history for me. 

• Like 9

Aww. This thread is moving like a crazy. 

@ilmare I was confused as well with your nick and thought that you're @st4rdust but then I remembered that you have posted in Goblin's thread, right? Anyway welcome here. I have no idea what's on your avatar but I love it, it's so cute. What kind of dramas do you usually like? Maybe we as LDW dramas guru can suggest you taking into account your taste.

@siddy09 chingu, the MV is awesome! I love the song and coloring! If WangSun got skinship scene/scenes earlier I believe there will be hundreds vids of them since their chemistry is much more powerful then main's couple and after their kiss I see people who loved main couple are posting arts and vids telling that they're sold to the secondary couple after all . Btw, what do you mean under cheating? that we're cheating here with discussing WangSun here and not in shippers paradise? Actually I don't care where to discuss unless it's total off-topic. I value atmosphere. If we can get friendly chat and even arguing here then I'm ok, if we can do it in Goblin's thread I'm ok as well (but unfortunatelly that thread has dissapointed me). Here we can discuss WangSun as a part of Wookie's drama. If to take shippers paradise I'm not sure that there is sence to create thread for them since it's only 3 eps left and I'm not sure that they will have much shippers after drama will end since like @giegie said we have just few bts of them and they seem really friendly and trasing each other but I don't feel that they'll have developement as off-screen couple. They had too lack of screen time to show that bts fan service skinship that LDW had with LDH during their 32(!!) eps drama to make shippers of on-screen couple to become shippers of off-screen couple. For me I find all those bts really cute but I know that all of them is fan service. If I was shipper type then I would rather pay attention on LDW/KGE bts and fancam on which shippers type people can see much more then in LDW/YIN bts. Apparently KGE likes LDW a lot. As for Wookie he's just like this with his co-stars: very friendly and open for skinship and teasing. 

@longleg aaa! Mongolia! Wow! I have forgotten. So is it really the coldest country? And you speaks Russian? Очень приятно встретить русскоговорящую поклонницу Донука на этом форуме! Класс!

• Like 9

@giegie I got tickets to the Saturday show (it was annoying that the second batch of tix released ended up being for the Friday show, haha). Thanks chingu, I'm excited as it'll be my first time seeing them! Yes, if we can, we should do a little event on our own. It'd be fun :) 

@longleg Hopefully Wookie's fanmeet date will be around the same time as Coldplay's concert and you can attend both events! Thanks for the tip on viagogo. Haven't tried it but I'm sure it'll come in handy for future events! 

@MaysoonD @longleg Agree that he is the sexiest king in all of K-drama history. I don't normally like sageuk dramas because the kings/princes in them usually look quite feminine, but wow, Wookie is so different in that he oozes so much manliness and sexiness as the king that it makes me wish he'd do a sageuk drama for his next project. Do you guys think he deliberately tried to look sexy while acting as the King? :D I'm just amused because he's supposed to be brooding and sad but so many people (me included) are commenting about how hot or sexy he looks while at it. Hahaha.

• Like 9

Girrls hello I am new here but been lurking before ahahah I just wanted join you guys because of that spoiler!!! i am going crazy i am so excited!!! but i feel like it is for the last episode since they are filming it today so it kinda makes me sad but stil!!! i am so happy :bawling:

I am going to do backreading now so I don't know what you guys have talked about yet but I saw someone talking about a WangSun topic I have been thinking about it too, since the main couple has their own page, should we also? But I think Yoo Inna doesn't have much fans here so it would be harder to keep the page active after drama ends. What do you think?

I am so exciteddddddddd this is me right now

dHviNwv.jpg

• Like 12

@giegie Knetizens are always make me frustrated but i think we may get along hopefully for good

For three years i used to think Wookie is mine ,maybe share him with @Princi_86:grin::grin: but now he has new fans and he belongs to many many fans , i am jealous but i am sooooooooo happy for him and wish him all the success but i want to see him THE FIRST and always THE FIRST:heart::heart:

Image result for lee dong wook goblin

• Like 12

@gamshe I don't think that this hug will be in episode 16, since ep 16 seems to be the future in 10 years. Or even episode 15. I don't think KES will bring WangSun together only in last episode. If to look on her couples pattern KES tries to bring secondary couple together few episodes before finale and give fans some lovely dovely moments in last episodes...with some obstacles ofc. My bet is that this scene will be either at the end of ep14 or first half of episode 15. I prefer ep14, which will give us at least one day to be happy before finale. If KES will not give justice to WangSun she's totally insane. One of the best kissers in kdramas are LDW and YIN. Even without skinship their chemistry is explodive. KES should have given them steamy scenes long ago and ratings would be even higher then now. haha. As to shipper's thread honestly I'm not shipper type even though I love YIN and for sure will be waiting for her next drama, but I'm not delulu at all to investigate couple's items or who was in the same country during the same week. And to discuss WangSun there I thinks it's quite late already for creating shippers thread :( I swear I will follow it's updates if it will be and even can take part in some discussions but not like constant hardcore shipper. 

@MaysoonD Rise, Wookie, rise! I'm really proud of him. He has managed to steal knets attention as an actor the most after epic episode 13 finale. That means something :phew: 

• Like 10

@Princi_86 lmao I am not the delulu type either but I tend to ship the actors too ahaha that also happened to me after My Girl and Hotel King, I was so shipping Wookie with Lee Da Hae ahaha I wonder what you guys think about that ship? Since I am very new here I don't know much. And about skinship, I knowwwww I was going crazy after that poster release but it was the opposite of it in the actual drama ahahha *cries* and that hug looks so tight i might cry when i see the scene. :tears: And I imagine they would play the I Miss You ost or even better maybe a new ost???? I would be dead.

Edited by gamshe
i was so excited that forgot to complete my sentence ahaha
  • Like 10

@Princi_86 @gamshe  @giegieTBH, I am really new to soompi so I don't know what happens in shipper's paradise..I just thought that it might be nice to have a separate thread for WangSun..to you know show their popularity. But I guess you guys are right, we don't know if the thread will remain alive after the show ends or not. It's okay, I love this place more. Goblin thread is pathetic. I mean if you one of those who literally skip the scenes of Canada couple, then that thread will go over your head. :crazy:

About Happy or Sad ending..lols...my preference is a happy one but seeing the pain of WangSun, I am now more inclining towards a bittersweet one. Lets see. But I want a good kiss atleast if not skinship. To our bad luck KES will not give us a shirtless Grim Reaper..sigh.:(

• Like 12

@siddy09 yeah it is flowing with the main couple shippers :(((( that's why i wanted to join the conversation here since i can really feel that i am talking with people who share my excitement :rolleyes:

After that spoiler pic I am suddenly hopeful for a happy ending but I hope KES doesn't give us that and then seperate our couple...I am in Seoul now I would freaking find her house, break in and delete all of her WangSun writings in her computer lmao one can only dream

and yes for skinship i agree with @Princi_86 there is a possibility for cute scenes so I am hoping we can see lots of scenes with it. Have you guys seen Queen In Hyun's Man? The cute scenes and skinship were amazing there, ahhh how amazing it would be if a whole episode was full of cute WangSun scenes :wub: I still watch that cafe scene sometimes, where GR said ''I like you,''  :wub::wub:

• Like 11

While I haven't missed them want to share those MVs here. From what I have noticed most of WangSun MV makers are Russian speakers heh. 

• Like 11

ANNYEONG CHINGGUS!! 

tumblr_nrmgcnSyvR1tvtd3lo1_500.gif

How are you all?! Wow! We got a lot of new members here. @gamshe, @leea84, @longleg, @ilmare, @st4rdust, @katakwasabi, @paolaadl, WELCOME TO THE THREAD WHERE YOU 'LL FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE. Yes, I exaggerated it. :sweat_smile: Anyways, it's good that LDW is gaining more fans from around the world. Enjoy your stay here and feel free to call us if you need anything. *whut?* HAHA!

Anyways! Guys! This was me right after watching LDV...

tumblr_ojumdyETYL1vlavlqo1_500.gif 

Yes. It was one of those melodramas with so heavy and thick plots. It woke up the 'writer- soul' in me, but then, I decided not to write my POV because in the first place, I don't know where to write it. :joy:

Spoiler

I just couldn't accept the fact that LDW's character CHOSE to kill himself there, when in fact, every life, no matter how grave your sin(s) was (were), is given a chance to be redeemed. I guess, this was one of the reasons why he became the GR. :joy:

OTW to his other projects (if time permits). :grin:

@giegie, @lucifercorner, Thank you guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to say my gratitude sooner. I was busy with LDV and looking for a job nowadays. You know, I need to have money for me and LDW to live. :blush: Just kidding. Please don't hurt me. Kekeke... 

tumblr_ojp4w67odH1qfcx4to1_250.gif

@Princi_86, wow! That food truck from fans! DAEBAK! Soon, that will be bigger! YEY! 

It's good to read different (not so different :lol: ) POV's here about LDW and his current project. I have to agree that GR/ WangSun screen time is too oppressed compared to the main lead. But there is one thing that makes this a bright side: every screen time of GR/ WangSun couple is like a firework you've been waiting on a New Year's Eve. You greatly anticipate for it. You are excited for it to happen; and when it happens, you are always left either stunned or will anticipate for more.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but when it comes to the main lead, when its their time on the screen, its like, we already know what will happen, we are not expecting too much already (but still, it makes an impact). We still expect though, but there is not much complexity to the main lead now. Compared to WangSun, especially GR, we have lots of questions like, "What will happen to WY since he is a Grim Reaper?" "Will he become human? Ottoke?" "What will happen to them, how did that happen?" etc.. 

Omaygash. I can't explain myself clearly. :cry:

Ok. Back to LDW. I have to be honest that I ignored LDW back then. I just noticed that he is tall and handsome, especially when he appeared in RM for the first time. I began being intrigued by him when he guessed there that second time and was paired up with my girl crush, SJH. They were sweet and oh- so good looking. I began searching for him (of course, images were prioritized :joy:). I then had a crush on him already. Time didn't let me continue my fangirling over him because at that time, I had so many things to do in and outside the school. So, he vanished inside my head for a while. And then, before my review for my licensure examination,  I read this news about an upcoming series: Goblin. And to my surprise, LDW was there, YSJ was there, and GY was there! All my crushes in one serious series! DAEBAK. So, what I did was I focused on my review, passed the examination, and finally, had the time to relax. By that time, Goblin wasn't airing yet, so I managed to watch other KDramas. Then when it was already airing, I managed to focus on LDW past projects. :love::heart: 

Anyways again, :grin:, @winterdew, I'm from Philippines. I really hope that one day, we can all get together, and our surprise host will be LDW. I guess I'll faint when that happens. :sweat_smile:

• Like 14

@puuuumash hi!! :rolleyes: thank you for welcoming ^^ I am actually a fan since Hotel King. There was a scene where Wookie cried so beautifully (i sadly don't remember which episode) and watching that scene I felt I fell hard for him ahaha. :wub: But yeah I am a new fan here. 

gS7T6tK.png

I love your fireworks metaphor. That is how I exactly feel. :tears: I agree that GR as a character is so complex and offers so much to tell. If this was in America he would get a spin-off haha.

And good luck with your job troubles!:tears:

• Like 13