[Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘

larus

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

20240211143144_Na-In-Woo-Park-Min-Young-“Marry My Husband” Continues Reign As Most Buzzworthy Drama + Its Stars Sweep Top 3 Spots On Actor List

Feb 11, 2024
by E. Cha

Once again, tvN’s “Marry My Husband” absolutely dominated this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the fifth week in a row, the popular drama remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “Marry My Husband” top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, but its stars also held onto the top three spots on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Park Min Young maintained her position at No. 1, followed by her co-stars Lee Yi Kyung at No. 2, Song Ha Yoon at No. 3, and Na In Woo at No. 7.

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. tvN “Captivating the King”
  3. MBC “Knight Flower”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War
  6. JTBC “Queen of Divorce”
  7. SBS “Flex x Cop”
  8. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  9. MBC “Third Marriage
  10. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows: 

1. Park Min Young (“Marry My Husband”)
  2. Lee Yi Kyung (“Marry My Husband”)
  3. Song Ha Yoon (“Marry My Husband”)
  4. Jo Jung Suk (“Captivating the King”)
  5. Honey Lee (“Knight Flower”)
  6. Lee Ji Ah (“Queen of Divorce”)
  7. Na In Woo (“Marry My Husband”)
  8. Park Hyung Sik (“Doctor Slump”)
  9. Park Shin Hye (“Doctor Slump”)
  10. Shin Se Kyung (“Captivating the King”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642006wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-reign-as-most-buzzworthy-drama-its-stars-sweep-top-3-spots-on-actor-list

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Park Min Young And Song Ha Yoon Share An Icy Confrontation In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young And Song Ha Yoon Share An Icy Confrontation In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young and Song Ha Yoon’s toxic friendship will officially meet its end on the next episode of “Marry My Husband”!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then killed by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

Previously on “Marry My Husband,” Kang Ji Won succeeded in getting Jung Soo Min to marry Park Min Hwan in her place. Initially, Jung Soo Min tried to convince herself that by stealing Kang Ji Won’s man, she had won. However, she was soon consumed with rage when Yoo Ji Hyeok’s ex-fiancée Oh Yoo Ra (BoA) revealed that Kang Ji Won was now dating a chaebol heir who was the successor to U&K.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jung Soo Min and Kang Ji Won meet for the first time since her wedding. In contrast to her fake demeanor from before, when she pretended to be a sweet friend, Jung Soo Min now shows her true colors as she glares at Kang Ji Won, who sheds tears as she frostily returns the other woman’s gaze.

Park-Min-Young-2.jpgSong-Ha-Yoon-1.jpgSong-Ha-Yoon-Park-Min-Young.jpg

To find out why the two wind up meeting—and what will happen in the wake of this irreversible damage to their friendship—catch the next episode of “Marry My Husband” on February 12 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642094wpp/park-min-young-and-song-ha-yoon-share-an-icy-confrontation-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 13! :).

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Continue To See Double Digits

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Continue To See Double Digits

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” shows no signs of slowing down!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 13 of “Marry My Husband” earned an average nationwide viewership rating of 10.8 percent. This is a 0.3 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 10.5 percent. The drama has continued to garner double digit scores for the past four episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642193wpp/marry-my-husband-ratings-continue-to-see-double-digits

20240213122532_Park-Min-Young-3.jpg?s=90Park Min Young Has A Violent Reaction To Gong Min Jung’s Cheating Husband In “Marry My Husband”

Feb 13, 2024
by E. Cha

Get ready for an intense confrontation on the next episode of tvN’s “Marry My Husband”!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then killed by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

Previously on “Marry My Husband,” Kang Ji Won fought valiantly to avoid repeating the same life that had ended in tragedy before her miraculous return to the past. After succeeding in getting Jung Soo Min to marry Park Min Hwan in her place, Kang Ji Won was able to live an entirely different life in this second cycle.

However, she soon realized that the tragic fate she had avoided had been transferred to none other than Yang Joo Ran (Gong Min Jung), whom she trusted and relied on. Not only did Yang Joo Ran learn that she had cancer, but it came to light that her irresponsible husband was also cheating on her.

Wracked with guilt over the fact that Yang Joo Ran had wound up bearing the burden of her changed fate, Kang Ji Won did her best to be there for her beloved colleague. She bought a car for the purpose of accompanying Yang Joo Ran to the hospital, and as she knew Yang Joo Ran’s pain all too well from personal experience, she comforted her by offering a shoulder to cry on and encouraging her to let her feelings out.

In the drama’s upcoming episode, Kang Ji Won once again takes an active role in interfering with Yang Joo Ran’s destiny. Enraged by Yang Joo Ran’s husband Lee Jae Won (Jang Jae Ho)’s adultery, Kang Ji Won faces off against him in a fierce confrontation—and in newly released stills from the episode, Kang Ji Won has already done some serious damage to their home with a golf club.

In a scene that eerily resembles the moment from Episode 1 when Park Min Hwan killed Kang Ji Won in her first cycle of life, Kang Ji Won wields a golf club and stares down at a smashed glass coffee table in shock. Meanwhile, Lee Jae Won is visibly terrified as he cowers in fear while pointing a finger at the furious Kang Ji Won.

Marry-My-Husband-1.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-2-1.jpg

Gong-Min-Jung.jpg

Marry-My-Husband-2.jpg

To find out whether Kang Ji Won will be able to change Yang Joo Ran’s fate the way she changed her own, catch the next episode of “Marry My Husband,” which airs on February 12 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642346wpp/park-min-young-has-a-violent-reaction-to-gong-min-jungs-cheating-husband-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 14! :).

“Marry My Husband” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As It Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

“Marry My Husband” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As It Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

“Marry My Husband” continues its reign over Monday-Tuesday dramas!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 13 broadcast of tvN’s “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 11.1 percent. This is a 0.3 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 10.8 percent, marking the drama’s second best score.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642419wpp/marry-my-husband-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-as-it-continues-reign-over-monday-tuesday-dramas

“Marry My Husband” Webtoon In Talks For Japanese Drama Adaptation

“Marry My Husband” Webtoon In Talks For Japanese Drama Adaptation

The popular Korean webtoon “Marry My Husband” is in talks for a Japanese drama adaptation!

On February 14, a source from the production company Studio Dragon stated, “We are currently discussing plans for the Japanese version of ‘Marry My Husband.’”

They added, “It is not a Japanese remake of the currently on-air tvN Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Marry My Husband.’ The original webtoon is popular in Japan as well, so we were discussing the production of a Japanese drama even before the Korean drama started airing.”

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, tvN’s “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

The drama has been steadily increasing viewership ratings since the premiere episode on January 1. After its ratings broke into double digits with episode 10, “Marry My Husband” recorded its highest average nationwide viewership rating of 11.8 percent with episode 11.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642433wpp/marry-my-husband-webtoon-in-talks-for-japanese-drama-adaptation

ep 12

I dont understand why JW was disappointed, the sly ex-girlfriend clearly introduced herself as an ex....:unsure:

My fav character...Mr. Lee.....:approves:

Omo...HY and Eunho are so adorable....  💖

I like all JW's outfits...

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, February 14, 2024
2 7

Discussions are underway to make a Japanese version of Marry My Husband.

On February 14, an official from the production company Studio Dragon stated to OSEN, "It is true that discussions are underway regarding a Japanese version of Marry My Husband. It [the production] is currently in the planning stage."

The representative also clarified, "It is not a Japanese remake of the currently airing tvN Monday-Tuesday drama Marry My Husband. The original webtoon is popular in Japan as well, so we were discussing producing a Japanese drama even before the Korean drama aired." 

Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of a woman who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, gets murdered and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

The K-drama stars Park Min YoungNa In WooLee Yi KyungSong Ha Yoon, and Lee Gi Kwang, among others. 

1wQbld_2f.png

Marry My Husband airs on Monday and Tuesday and has only two episodes in its run. Episode 15 will air on February 19. Global viewers can tune in to the K-drama on Amazon Prime Video.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-in-talks-to-get-a-japanese-adaptation

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, February 13, 2024

The tvN drama Marry My Husband scored ratings of 10.82% (nationwide) and 12.05% (metropolitan) for episode 13, maintaining its streak of double-digit ratings. 

Moreover, the K-drama was again spotted trending on Prime Video in over 100 countries. 

RBrwZV_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Marry My Husband?

Episode 14 of Marry My Husband will air on February 13 (Tuesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-retains-popularity-on-prime-video

• Like 1

Marry My Husband: Episodes 13-14

by solstices

This Valentine’s Day, our time-traveling couple demonstrates the importance of trust and communication in a relationship. Love is on full display this week — the staunch loyalty of friendship, the self-corrosive poison of obsession, and the unwavering support of sincerity.

EPISODES 13-14

Six days prior, Yoo-ra had tempted Min-hwan with money, seduction, and the revelation that Ji-won has millions of assets to her name (courtesy of Ji-hyuk’s investments). Yoo-ra’s arrogant pride won’t allow her to accept handouts from Ji-hyuk, even if those subsidiaries are worth billions; she has to trample everyone in her path and snatch him back.

Through Yoo-ra’s scheme, we finally learn what twisted Soo-min’s psyche into the vengeful manipulator that she is today. Remember how Ji-won’s mother had run away from home? She’d done so with Soo-min’s father, leaving the young Soo-min with her harsh mother and a broken home. Embittered and envious of Ji-won’s loving father, Soo-min vowed to befriend Ji-won and destroy her life from within.

She’s still doing so now, since she contacts her estranged father and offers up Yoo-ra’s hefty duffel bag of cash to pay off the cheating couple’s outstanding debts. Though they’re not as slick as they’d like to think, given how quickly the reliable Seok-joon catches on to their murder plan. In any case, it’s darkly amusing how Soo-min’s description of her father also matches Min-hwan to a tee — pretentious, hapless, and full of lofty promises that are never kept.

Having overheard Seok-joon’s hospital stairwell conversation, Ji-won learns that Soo-min was involved in orchestrating the accident, guided by a more powerful figure. She wastes no time in calling Soo-min out for a confrontation, and as usual, Soo-min plays up the innocent woe-is-me act. It’s scarily convincing, until she realizes Ji-won isn’t having it, and the plaintive expression slides right off Soo-min’s face.

Cruelly revealing the truth of their parents’ infidelity, Soo-min blames Ji-won for being the root of her suffering and scheming. What gives Ji-won the right to be happy, when she’s knee-deep in misery? Soo-min’s soliloquy is equal parts sympathetic and damning, because it’s clear how her traumatic childhood shaped her fear of abandonment and her maladaptive coping mechanisms, yet it doesn’t excuse her cruel vindictiveness one bit.

Then Ji-won reveals that she’d known all along, yet kept it to herself so as to not hurt Soo-min. Now that Soo-min’s mask is well and truly off, there’s no reason for Ji-won to hold back, either.

In the minutes before the truck accident, Ji-hyuk had recorded a voice message for Ji-won, believing that he’d been sent back in time to protect her in this very moment. He died in vain before, but at least this time he’ll die for Ji-won. At long last, Ji-hyuk confesses the truth of his original death, expressing his regrets about not being able to be with her. When she listens to the voice message, the magnitude of Ji-hyuk’s close brush with death finally pushes Ji-won to admit that she loves him. To her relief, he regains consciousness, and they promise to overcome fate together.

Cuteness ensues in the following days of recovery, with Ji-hyuk using his arm sling as an excuse to wheedle Ji-won into feeding him and staying the night. Coming face to face with his own mortality has given Ji-hyuk a new perspective; he’s going to treasure the time he has with his beloved. Now, his smile is radiant and unfettered, and he tenderly holds Ji-won with his love imbued in every touch.

While things are looking up for Ji-won, circumstances are spiraling rapidly downhill for Joo-ran. In his usual straightforward manner, Seok-joon tells Joo-ran to deliver a well-deserved lashing out to her cheating husband instead of running away. (He even offers his golf club as a weapon, ha.) Seok-joon’s deliberately pushing her buttons, trying to rile her up into getting angry in her own defense for once, but Joo-ran bursts into tears instead. “If someone’s kind to you,” Joo-ran sobs, “shouldn’t you reciprocate with kindness?”

With the proof of her husband’s infidelity, Joo-ran eventually decides to report her husband to the police, since the year they’re currently in is prior to the abolition of the adultery law. The confrontation plays out like Ji-won’s death day — a broken door lock, red heels in the doorway, and hard candy scattered over the floor.

The shameless husband comes up with a flimsy excuse and demands that everyone leave, but upon seeing the glass table in the living room, Ji-won knows what she must do. Snatching a nearby golf club, she smashes it down onto the table, shattering it into shards. When Joo-ran winds up shoved to the floor by her incorrigible spouse, she falls onto the table’s remnants, narrowly avoiding death.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/marry-my-husband-episodes-13-14/

• Like 3

“Marry My Husband” Cast And Crew To Go On Reward Vacation

“Marry My Husband” Cast And Crew To Go On Reward Vacation

The “Marry My Husband” cast will go on a reward vacation to Vietnam!

According to a representative of tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Marry My Husband,” the cast and crew will go on a reward vacation to Vietnam for five days starting from March 10.

It was reported that actress Park Min Young confirmed her attendance, and the remaining actors including Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Song Ha Yoon, and Choi Gyu Ri are coordinating their schedules. BoA, who is playing a villain role in the drama, reportedly cannot participate due to her pre-scheduled activities.

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, tvN’s “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

The drama has been steadily increasing viewership ratings since the premiere episode on January 1. After its ratings broke into double digits with episode 10, “Marry My Husband” recorded its highest average nationwide viewership rating of 11.8 percent with episode 11. The drama has two episodes remaining.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Marry My Husband”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642621wpp/marry-my-husband-cast-and-crew-to-go-on-reward-vacation

by Lily Alice, February 15, 2024
15 31

Na In Woo plans to go on the reward vacation for the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama Marry My Husband to Vietnam for five days starting from March 10.  

Although the actor is scheduled to enlist in the military this year, he is planning to go on the reward vacation to share the joy of the K-drama's success with the cast and staff. A representative from Na In Woo's side told Star News, "We are planning to seek permission from the Military Manpower Administration and get him on the reward vacation."

Born in 1994, Na In Woo turns 30 this year and has not completed military service. While he has yet to get his enlistment notice, he plans to apply for permission to travel abroad to the Military Manpower Administration to go on the reward vacation.

E5P5rW_2f.png

As per the Military Service Act of South Korea, men over 25 who have not completed military service must obtain permission from the Commissioner of the Military Manpower Administration to travel abroad.

Park Min Young has been confirmed to go on the reward vacation, and Na In Woo has expressed his intention to join. Lee Yi KyungSong Ha Yoon, and Choi Gyu Ri are also adjusting their schedules. However, Kwon BoA's commitments have made it difficult for her to go on the reward vacation. 

Marry My Husband is scheduled to air episodes 15 and 16 on February 19 and 20, respectively. The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-na-in-woo-plans-to-seek-permission-from-mma-for-reward-vacation

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, February 16, 2024
7 3

Avid K-drama fans know how big of a feat it is for a weekday drama airing on a pay TV channel to hit double-digits. And if that same drama also goes on to trend on a global OTT streaming service such as Prime Video in over 100 countries, it has undeniably marked its name among the all-time hits. Such is the case with tvN's Marry My Husband.

Starring Park Min YoungNa In WooLee Yi KyungSong Ha YoonLee Gi KwangGong Min JungChoi Gyu Ri, and Kwon BoA, among others, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of a woman who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, gets murdered and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

Since its release, the K-drama has become a sensation among both domestic and international audiences. With star power, a story adapted from a hit webtoon, and a tantalizing mix of fantasy and drama, Marry My Husband packs quite a punch. 

Now, as the K-drama draws near its conclusion, let's look at some of the most memorable moments it has left us with. 

Note: This article contains spoilers.

1. Park Min Young Tripping Song Ha Yoon

RB3Ybx_2f.png

One of the most satisfying and unforgettable scenes from Marry My Husband is when Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young) deliberately trips Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) in episode 2. 

After opening her eyes to the truth and traveling back in time ten years, Kang Ji Won vows not to live being treated as a doormat by others anymore.

She decides to change her fate for the better, and her first step to achieving that was not to succumb to Jung Soo Min's tricks and manipulations. 

In episode 2, when Kang Ji Won sees Jung Soo Min loading food onto her tray more than she usually eats and senses her sinister plan to embarrass her in public, knowing what is going to happen next, Kang Ji Won decides to turn the tables and make Jung Soo Min fall on Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung), giving her the taste of her own medicine. 

The scene was one of the most cathartic and funniest of the K-drama. It made us cheer for Ji Won and squeal with joy at her victory.

2. Park Min Young's Cinderella Transformation

Kang Ji Won's good fairy was her father, Kang Hyun Mo (Jung Suk Yong), but it was Yoo Hee Yeon (Choi Gyu Ri) who spun the magic wand, helping her go from flop to fab. To repay Kang Ji Won for her help, Hee Yeon gave invaluable advice to her new best friend, and with her help, Ji Won transformed into a better version of herself.

XdvAyd_2f.png

Seeing Kang Ji Won undergo a Cinderella transformation was a visual treat. Be it monochrome office outfits or cozy and elegant ensembles, Park Min Young rocked every look. 

Through her fashion, Kang Ji Won expressed that she is done giving up her happiness for those who don't even care.   

3. Choi Gyu Ri Proving Foodie Girls Are a True Charm 

rNOV37_2f.png

Actress Choi Gyu Ri's character, Yoo Hee Yeon, is probably the most unique character who will ever grace the K-drama land. 

Several moments in the K-drama showcase Yoo Hee Yeon's passion for food, such as when she goes out to eat with Kang Ji Won or when she goes crazy for the cake Baek Eun Ho (Lee Gi Kwang) baked. 

Her bubbly and bright personality, radiant smile, and foodie-girl charm effortlessly won us over. What makes her even more lovely is her down-to-earth attitude, uncommon for K-drama characters hailing from chaebol families. 

There is never a dull moment when she is around. One of her most memorable moments was in episode 4 when she was dancing with joy upon getting a limited edition item bought by her elder brother, Yoo Ji Hyuk. Moreover, despite being Yoo Ji Hyuk's half-sister, she is never cold towards him. Instead, Hee Yeon never missed a chance to pull her elder brother's leg and loves him as much as she loves food!

Praise goes to actress Choi Gyu Ri for her flawless portrayal of such a charming character.

more https://mydramalist.com/article/5-best-moments-from-marry-my-husband-that-had-us-squealing-with-joy

• Like 1

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (February 17, 2024)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Marry My Husband: Man versus Truck of Doom was a super fun moment, as was the subsequent love confession, but I’m willing to admit this show is getting a little carried away. But, it’s okay. Really, it’s okay. It’s still fun — loads of fun — and I’m ready for wherever we go during our finale week.

DaebakGrits

Marry My Husband: Still here for every juicy moment, even if I still think the whole “stealing fate” logic has more holes than a screen door. Then again, if I’m here primarily for the trashy revenge and the tall, hunky hero, then who am I to complain?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-february-17-2024/

• Like 1

20240218173132_Na-In-Woo-Park-Min-Young-“Marry My Husband” Continues Perfect 6-Week Streak At No. 1 On Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Feb 18, 2024
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has successfully continued its reign as the most buzzed-about drama of the week!

For the sixth consecutive week, the hit drama remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

In addition to topping the list of most buzzworthy dramas, “Marry My Husband” also dominated the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Park Min Young remained No. 1 for the sixth week in a row, with the cast claiming a whopping five spots out of this week’s top seven: Song Ha Yoon came in at No. 4, Na In Woo at No. 5, BoA at No. 6, and Lee Yi Kyung at No. 7.

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. tvN “Captivating the King”
  3. MBC “Knight Flower”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. JTBC “Queen of Divorce”
  6. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War
  7. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  8. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  9. MBC “Third Marriage
  10. SBS “Flex x Cop”

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows: 

1. Park Min Young (“Marry My Husband”)
  2. Jo Jung Suk (“Captivating the King”)
  3. Shin Se Kyung (“Captivating the King”)
  4. Song Ha Yoon (“Marry My Husband”)
  5. Na In Woo (“Marry My Husband”)
  6. BoA (“Marry My Husband”)
  7. Lee Yi Kyung (“Marry My Husband”)
  8. Park Hyung Sik (“Doctor Slump”)
  9. Honey Lee (“Knight Flower”)
  10. Park Shin Hye (“Doctor Slump”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643271wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-perfect-6-week-streak-at-no-1-on-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

• Like 1

Spoiler

3 Questions To Be Answered In Final 2 Episodes Of “Marry My Husband”

3 Questions To Be Answered In Final 2 Episodes Of “Marry My Husband”

Get ready for the finale of “Marry My Husband”!

Ahead of remaining two episodes, “Marry My Husband” shared three points to anticipate for the finale:

Spoilers

Kang Ji Won vs Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min: Who will win?

lee-Yi-kyung-1-.jpeg

Circling back to the root cause of the issue, viewers are curious to find out how Kang Ji Won will deal with Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min, who were the biggest obstacles in her life. Previously, after Park Min Hwan found out that Kang Ji Won was only pretending to get back together with him, he got angry and violent. Not to mention, Jung Soo Min also vowed to prevent Kang Ji Won from becoming happy despite her plans to kill Kang Ji Won failing. As she reaches out for Oh Yu Ra’s (BoA’s) help, viewers are curious to find out if Kang Ji Won will come out victorious in the end.

Spoiler

song-ha-yoon.jpeg

Kang Ji Won & Yoo Ji Hyuk: Will they have a happy ending?

na-in-woo-mmh.jpeg

Through their second chances at life, Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyuk (Na In Woo) were able to develop their relationship and finally became lovers. After his revival, Yoo Ji Hyuk knew he was fated to die if nothing changed, but he did not mention this to Kang Ji Won. Furthermore, when Kang Ji Won was in danger of being hit by a truck, Yoo Ji Hyuk did not hesitate to intervene with his own car. As their bond deepens, viewers are curious to find out if they will finally be able to have a happy ending.

How will fate change?

park-min-young-mmh.jpeg

Kang Ji Won is trying to prevent a repeat of her past life. Although she succeeded in getting Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min to marry each other, Kang Ji Won continued to face unexpected surprises. For example, Kang Ji Won’s tragic fate of having cancer and experiencing her husband’s affair was transferred to her co-worker Yang Joo Ran (Gong Min Jung). Guilt-ridden and feeling a sense of responsibility, Kang Ji Won stepped up to support Yang Joo Ran in every way possible, further raising questions about how much more fate will deviate from Kang Ji Won’s first life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643374wpp/3-questions-to-be-answered-in-final-2-episodes-of-marry-my-husband

20240219091926_Na-In-Woo-Lee-Yi-Kyung.jp

Na In Woo And Lee Yi Kyung Find Themselves Behind Bars In “Marry My Husband”

Feb 19, 2024
by M. Lim

Na In Woo and Lee Yi Kyung’s intense confrontation escalates as “Marry My Husband” approaches its conclusion with only two episodes left!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then killed by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyuk (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

Previously, after Park Min Hwan found out that Kang Ji Won was only pretending to get back together with him, he became enraged and resorted to violence. Late at night, he confronted Kang Ji Won at her workplace and attempted to strangle her with the intention of killing her. Fortunately, Yoo Ji Hyuk intervened and delivered a swift kick to Park Min Hwan, enabling Kang Ji Won to narrowly escape the dangerous situation.

The newly released stills depict Yoo Ji Hyuk and Park Min Hwan in custody, sparking curiosity about the events leading up to their arrest. Additionally, their bruised lips hint at a physical altercation between the two.

Spoiler

Na-In-Woo-Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpeg

Despite his outward composure, Yoo Ji Hyuk’s furrowed brow betrays his simmering anger, while Park Min Hwan’s expression reflects a sense of defeat upon realizing the gravity of their situation.

Na-In-Woo-15.jpeg

Lee-Yi-Kyung-15.jpeg

To watch the fiery confrontation between Yoo Ji Hyuk and Park Min Hwan, catch the next episode of “Marry My Husband” on February 19 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643405wpp/na-in-woo-and-lee-yi-kyung-find-themselves-behind-bars-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 3