[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

Why is that younger sister so rude about her older sister?  I'm talking about the one who comes to visit the rich lady, who is played by the only person who can act in this show.  It's like anything nasty the younger sister can say, any negative comparison she can make, she does it.  Is this supposed to be comedic? It comes off as jealousy.

Meh still not feeling this drama. The previous two Love In Your Eyes and My Gold My Jade were a lot better. This one doesn’t have a story so far and the characters are just lousy and so many overused loveline trope between the FL and ML but both are cringe and boring. Maybe it’ll get more exciting once the rich mom finds her other two kids but wow this is really bad.

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Why is that younger sister so rude about her older sister?  I'm talking about the one who comes to visit the rich lady, who is played by the only person who can act in this show.  It's like anything nasty the younger sister can say, any negative comparison she can make, she does it.  Is this supposed to be comedic? It comes off as jealousy.

For me personally I don’t really see her as rude just overly nosy and too eccentric. I guess that’s supposed to make her ‘funny’ or something but this whole drama just is already a joke anyways. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

No one here cares about this show, do they? I have to say, I’m only interested in the hot mom. I’ve always liked that actress.  And even she isn’t enough to keep me going when the Oh Seungah daily drama starts. 

this show is taking too long to get to the point, along with all the bad acting.

I think I kinda get the family relationship now:

The FL’s family consists of the FL who is the biological daughter of both parents and is the youngest while the other two siblings have their biological dad but are adopted by the new mom. Their biological mom is the ML’s mom. It seems the ML’s mom has four biological kids: the ML and his younger sister and the FL’s older half brother and sister. 

So there’s no incest between ML and FL since they don’t share biological parents whatsoever.

The SFL’s family is also easily explained. She is the daughter of the grandpa who wants to be young but is stated her dad had her when he was very old so her older brother who could be her dad just based on age difference had a son with the lady who is the daughter-in-law of the grandpa, the son is the guy with glasses who also has a son of his own. The kid’s mom apparently just dropped him off to his home saying the baby is his and left. Therefore; the SFL technically becomes the kid’s great-aunt which the SFL says she absolutely hates for having that title (because it might ruin her one-sided love for the ML). Btw it looks like the grandpa’s older son is dead as mentioned by the grandpa. Grandpa just goes partying and clubbing all day and trying to buy fashionable clothes all while marrying and divorcing different women lol.

• Like 3