[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

I enjoyed the Jacklyn scenes of today’s episode. She’s the most interesting character. I hope she ends up also getting revenge on GY.

but what is with everyone saying they can’t believe GY would do such and such evil deed? They should know by now he will do all that is evil!

• Like 2

Wow! Finally caught back up with the drama and ... wow :rolleyes:

- KY is still an evil freak ... and responsible for Eun Ha

- Puppy Oppa is confirmed the Assemblyman's son ... thats fun

- Disco Fighting Oppa has lost a step since his last drama. He used to take on an entire club by himself, now he needs JT's help in taking out KY's secretary ... he still belted KY pretty good ... and thats also fun

- Speaking of JT, she's now preggers! ... Uh, when exactly did that happen? :blink:

- Speaking of JT yet again, just how is she still "in love" with KY?  He's been a part in having her drugged, institutionalized (attempted), scandalized, and throw in alittle bit of choking of the non-sexytime variety ... so love? Really?

Not Feeling It Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

- Lastly ... still on JT ... in the middle of all the above, she gets the notion that it'd be a good idea to tell KY that when she originally approached him, it was just to get control of his company ... oops (you're not supposed to say the quiet parts out loud)

- Bit Na is still completely, wholeheartedly, hopelessly, and utterly devoted to Puppy Oppa ...

Bye Bye Reaction GIF by GritTV(even the Duke approves)

On 11/2/2023 at 9:35 PM, maribella said:

I am trying to think of an occasion when she could have conceived @Ameera Ali but there are only two options, remote action or kdrama IV. 

Sorry, thats IVF ... not IV :rolleyes:

On 11/6/2023 at 5:08 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Is the doctor double agent, how come father regaining his health

On 11/6/2023 at 6:28 AM, maribella said:

It’s the IV, I am a convert.

Recover Feel Good GIF by WellnessbyreComedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

On 11/6/2023 at 7:14 AM, maribella said:

Some revenge! Groping in the parking lot is so cliched.

after having to go through all the "abs this & abs that" posts ... I'd like to see a little "cliche" fondling/groping in the parking lot :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

How is she madly in love with her half brother?

Oh come on @maribella ... read those tea leaves

Now that we the audience know Puppy Oppa's parentage, the half/fauxcest angst begins ... Bit Na has already mentally undressed him, and when she gets word he's her half brother, she's gonna be hurting real bad. We the audience are going to see some real ugly scenes between Bit Na and just about everyone else ... and even Puppy Oppa will be affected when the normally fangirling Bit Na goes arctic on him ... Top Knot Ahjumma to the rescue!  Unable to see her daughter suffer, she confesses that Bit Na is the daughter of Elder Actor and the world is made brighter thereby

You heard it here first :glasses:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

. Bit Na has already mentally undressed him, and when she gets word he's her half brother, she's gonna be hurting real bad. We the audience are going to see some real ugly scenes between Bit Na and just about everyone else .

that girl lives in La La land , but I wouldn’t mind if she borrowed Jk gun , go crazy on everyone :mrgreen:

IMG-4859.gif

He is mine :D

IMG-4860.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@liyahsbutterfly @maribella 
Everyone how the pregnancy happen 

the director like this   :mrgreen:

I am not surprised, both the director and I were taught the same thing. One could get pregnant from kissing a boy. So he decided to include it in this show. His teacher would be so proud. 

The politician is an ugly man, imagine forcing your ex gf to abort. 

How could such a duplicitous, corrupt man has a son who is either blank-faced or  smiling all the time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I find JT with her obsession over KY getting tiresome and, like many people feel, incomprehensible.

I would understand more if she uses him to recoup some losses. 

Now JK is going to blow her cover just to save an old granny, get someone else to do it. Use your salary and pay someone.:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Well the drama has revealed that Woo-Hyuk is the Assemblyman's biological son. Can't wait until Bitna finds out. She'll be so disapointed that she was crushing on her half-brother.

As soon as that happens, wait until we find out that Bit-Na's real father is the elder actor.  

Oh, I noticed that Oh Na-Hee has disappeared from the drama. That actress always plays small supporting roles. 

• Like 3