[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Look how messed up this drama is - at the start, I was the one calling for the redemption arc. Now @maribella is calling the redemption arc :lol: ... but I'm not - Jail time, counseling (lots of it), and then maybe long after ... forgiveness ... but he aint getting back together with the

I was merely pointing out the possibility. If they started turning the character into ‘poor’ victim, then the next stage is a misunderstood villain or a victim. ML now is a victim of a ruthless demanding father, a son of a drunken hick and Jaclyn is an abandoned child.

GY definitely deserves imprisonment for at least killing his father. JT deserves humiliation.

• Like 6

That’s like two weeks. 
I was planning to watch the highly rated escape, looked full of blood and gore. 
still thinking.

I can’t imagine how they are going to replace GY. Just pretend that we don’t notice it. :joy: I think he’s a good actor. The FL and the SML need to improve. When they are together, Omigoodness. What a pain!

• Like 4

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

PS. Oops, have forgotten to close the poll. Let me know when you need a new one. :kiss_wink:

• Blob 1

I've been watching Tumbling Family while waiting for this one - I guess I'm invested at this point in a few characters - and that show is so bad, and so irrational.  KBS needs to step up their game.  I mean, you need to do things that make sense to the viewers, and show some realism, which is where both dramas go wrong.  People can't suspend their disbelief nonstop.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I've been watching Tumbling Family while waiting for this one - I guess I'm invested at this point in a few characters - and that show is so bad, and so irrational.  KBS needs to step up their game.  I mean, you need to do things that make sense to the viewers, and show some realism, which is where both dramas go wrong.  People can't suspend their disbelief nonstop.

they need to hire better actors who can sell these stories. makes me appreciate some of the other daily actors who make the most unbelievable interesting. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali while they are at it, change the FL’s love match. He is quite bad, even allowing for his inexperience.

They should , but the lead woman most be like ,  isn’t important he doesn’t have charisma :D
IMG-1928.gif

#beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder  right , twin @partyon

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

They should , but the lead woman most be like ,  isn’t important he doesn’t have charisma :D

#beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder  right , twin @partyon

It wasn’t the look but the acting. He was flaring at GY when JK was alive or old JK and she was protecting him most of the time. Just so unconvincing.

Now he’s attracted to the new JK, still ho hum acting, then found out she’s JK all along. What a let down, he should be  up and down the ceiling and on the walls. :smiley:

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

they need to hire better actors who can sell these stories. makes me appreciate some of the other daily actors who make the most unbelievable interesting. 

Totally agree. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

So Episode 33(raw) ... and we're back in the game

- New ML lead ... his introduction/flashback monologue looks odd - maybe subs will help 

- No on screen conclusion to the bedroom show down cliffhanger from 2 weeks ago

- Top Knot Ahjumma found out Lollipop girl is back in Korea

- We know that JK is aware of CEO Na's connection to JT, but how is everyone else not aware when he chases her out of the office like that?  ... maybe another save with subs

- Someone in this drama really upset the wardrobe fairy - outfits are atrocious - especially for a show about actors

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait!

That looks like Mr Kimbap Abs? :scream:

Twin , wake up , for week we are saying to you , mr Kimbap abs is back  :mrgreen:

he be like you all need to wait for my abs , I buy a rope I need to show my mommy :tounge_wink:

IMG-2231.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1