[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I find it so strange that these in-laws are never aware they are related in kdramas. do people not meet the entire family at the wedding? do they not interact at all afterwards? 

even though if its an arrange marriage. both sides still have to meet up for discussion.

i think the writer must have messed up on this scene.

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

he is cracking me up at how dumb he is; the scene where the investment banker was saying in french that he is too dumb was hilarious to watch. 

that scene makes him dumb as well as a idiot.

YJ slap his own face when he makes a remark at ep 30 "men are hopeless"  :hahah!:

• Like 3

We will start seeing the slow-thinking TY falling for GW/SR. Then her revenge is in trouble. Will her physical SR brain dominate her GW soul wish for revenge? 

The real SR isn't a nice person who is almost a nut. I am looking forward to see how this writer tells it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

We will start seeing the slow-thinking TY falling for GW/SR. Then her revenge is in trouble. Will her physical SR brain dominate her GW soul wish for revenge? 

The real SR isn't a nice person who is almost a nut. I am looking forward to see how this writer tells it.

The real SR likes TY since day one but was rejected by TY because of her tantrum and temper.

However, to TY the GW/SR now has changed alot and he is slowly admiring her good sides and  even compliment her, but I do hope the GW/SR stay strong with her committed decision to get  rid of YJ/Joo first before she gets trap with love pouring in from TY.

The gold fish eye YJ gets easily swayed & falling into GW/SR trap but I foresee the RickRoll'D Joo  will never give up that easily. She's the type that will go all out to get what she wants.

p/s: I'm watching Man in Veil now and found so much similarities in characters in the actor/actresses.

The writer in both these dailies seems to can't think of a better  names .. Man In Veil that RickRoll'D is called Yu Ra whereas in Woman in Veil she is called Joo Ae Ra...:mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

You are an adventurous soompian @Thong Thin to watch MIAV knowing what's being said about it. Nothing like a first hand experience. :smile:

I thought the show became the SFL and SML show after TP became smart. He was sidelined. 

In this show, it's YJ's show and TY is just a prop. May be his time is coming.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

There was a scene with GW/SR in bed with YJ. She is his wife, so it's not forbidden for them to be there even if the real body is SR?

AR should have a better wardrobe. She's a femme fatale and she looks like an ajumma, esp. from the side.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, maribella said:

You are an adventurous soompian @Thong Thin to watch MIAV knowing what's being said about it. Nothing like a first hand experience. 

I thought the show became the SFL and SML show after TP became smart. He was sidelined. 

In this show, it's YJ's show and TY is just a prop. May be his time is coming.

Is my first time watching Main In Veil :blush:

Nam Yu Jin never fails me with his idiotic & silly act and I find him so entertaining whenever he is with GW/SR.

Harrassed a female lawyer on his first day at work when  he isn't  even  a womaniser ! and being a lawyer, Young Ran  not even using his brain to investigate further to prove his innocent.

Lee Chae Young is so good with her RickRoll'D, seducing & cunning acts that  she landed in the same role in Man in Veil. She's damn good.

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

AR should have a better wardrobe. She's a femme fatale and she looks like an ajumma, esp. from the side.

maybe because of her upper body is big

:joy:    

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

maybe because of her upper body is big

Some Hollywood actresses are bigger but I think for dailies, they must have picked any old boutique. She wears manly jackets and that gives her a bulky look.  I think she is also fleshier than the other actresses. When SR tried to kill GW, one could see the bony arms and legs, whereas AR is definitely filled out if you look at her exposed legs. I still think she can look nicer with a better wardrobe mistress.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

Some Hollywood actresses are bigger but I think for dailies, they must have picked any old boutique. She wears manly jackets and that gives her a bulky look.  I think she is also fleshier than the other actresses. When SR tried to kill GW, one could see the bony arms and legs, whereas AR is definitely filled out if you look at her exposed legs. I still think she can look nicer with a better wardrobe mistress.

Maybe there's budget constraints during production of this dailies. 

BTW, don't they get sponsors? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Maybe there's budget constraints during production of this dailies. 

BTW, don't they get sponsors? 

I think they do. But maybe they don't worry too much about it. In VOTB, the FL wore dowdy clothes, and she was supposedly stylish, while the antagonist shows all parts of her legs until the last few episodes. She was a corporate woman.

• Like 3

nam yoojin continues to say the cheesiest and funniest of cheater lines. it cracks me up that he thinks that serin is buying it while she sits there with a "what the" expression barely hidden.

"my heart has many rooms... but you have the penthouse serin!"...

"hotel is mysterious place" :lol:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

At least she can tail him to their own spot

am waiting for his omma to find out how he has many rooms to share for women. 

now, she thinks her boy is so innocent. :lol:

• LOL 2