[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

@UnniSarah @Ameera Ali @tulip06 @kingpin @maribella I bet you anything that Bo-Bae isn't leaving SR anything in her will. Bo-Bae probably going to give Bo-Bae restuarant and her heritance to DJ instead. 

Of course, she isn't going to leave anything to Se Ra. She sees her granddaughter as trash. I love how she has kept Da Jung and YH's secret. lol We can see how much she loves A Na already. 

Bo Bae and  her great grandaughter, they have the same smile  . so cute :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74twmsetkpb4o6frsfi

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79zoepzj23195460bhn

Happy Wang Yo Han 

He can finally be happy. The writer just wanted to give the love bird just one day of Bliss.

Spoiler

Poor JH his life is going to get worse now

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7z91w0zyl8hoffdsly5

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78rd5e0gbitirnlmuz2

JH's life is going to get worse since Se Ra will be stalking him. He was worried about YH but found a happy YH. I think he was going to confess but he probably won't now since his cousin seems to be happy.  THiis is the first time, I've seen YH look truly happy.  @maribella  @Ameera Ali   @tulip06  @liyahsbutterfly  @kboramint  

Good night . will come back later with other GIF. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 5:47 PM, UnniSarah said:

Poor JH his life is going to get worse now

JH's life is going to get worse since Se Ra will be stalking him.

I see a scenerio where DJ finds out and tells JH to turn himself in. Not sure how SR will react. She probably will just use this to blackmail JH to stay married to her.     

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I see a scenerio where DJ finds out and tells JH to turn himself in. Not sure how SR will react. She probably will just use this to blackmail JH to stay married to her.     

The scenario i hope i see is DJ move out and YH and Ana get their own place and  SR find out JH kill SY and the chairmen  kill her father and Noel stole her dad i want to see SR go scorch earth and tear that whole family so DJ can start searching for her Grandmother,and start to get her life in order and take care of her scum Ex let DJ do the dirty work for her  so close to the ending it will be SR verse DJ  take down, hope is eternal ahh.

200.gif?cid=09287e48bwxpmgksfznn69bsri15 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

chairmen  kill her father and Noel stole her dad i want to see SR go scorch earth and tear that whole family so DJ

The fun shows had been the ones that have the FL doing the revenge. I guess expecting the slack jaw slow character here to avenge being wronged is like the proverbial waiting for the cows to come home.

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what extended  for find the forth husband @maribella :mrgreen:

Oh well, one more is just icing on the cake. :hwaiting2:

54 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I see a scenerio where DJ finds out and tells JH to turn himself in.

Are we sure now that he was the driver?

I notice there are no flash backs.

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

Are we sure now that he was the driver?

I notice there are no flash backs.

sadly he is driver, he guilty , looking for who may blackmailing him , but I think his father didn’t make him turn himself in , the one who help him is his father lawyer- I don’t think lawyer would help JH without chairman given green light :phew:

IMG-2359.gif

IMG-2358.gif

@UnniSarah I see everyone forgot about soy sauce  after making all the fuss, grandma can leave that recipes for DJ in her will @kboramint:mrgreen:

• LOL 4

An-Na's true bloodline was only revealed  3 episodes ago, all initial parties agreed it was important to keep that knowledge a secret, yet half of the main players already know she's alive :lol: and we're probably only an episode or two from them discovering she's not in the US :rolleyes:

Gotta be one of the quickest secret reveals I've ever seen

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

Not sure how SR will react. She probably will just use this to blackmail JH to stay married to her.     

After todays episode of SR missing on SY, I started to think that might be JH's ticket to finally rid himself of her ... granted it would involve him going to jail for alittle while but ... :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Gotta be one of the quickest secret reveals I've ever seen

Love your sarcastic 😂

Noel & DJ birth secret nearly taking decade so that enough :loolz:

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali  Chairman is a cruel man. He doesn’t seem to love his son. He doesn’t even ask if he is okay. Smh smh 

You see the Chairman is very good at scheming. 

I think he wasn’t in love at the beginning but being with, he is slowly falling for her or he is keeping her hostage to protect the company reputation what d you think @kboramint ??

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ul2kilzzuv72xecw8p

• Sad 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

She won’t pick either because she is dumb. @Ameera Ali  lol 
I love her but she doesn’t make good decisions. 
 like this one below, should not be hugging an ex when hubby can see

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7kctfq6dphx8bs2o2ta

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79k5n8qwov4f1ngh4if

be Dumber is below 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70cu3rc1mv224v57qhx

Both are talking to Kang Se Ra about their daughter.  At least Baek Sang Chul chose not to listen to her to look for their daughter. Unlike his mom is ordering Se Ra to look for her granddaughter. She seem to forget that Se Ra switched her grandchildren. Finding her is not her priority but getting rid of her is 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali  I agree they should be quiet.   Se Ra went to her father in law to try to manipulate him into looking for Da Jung child. This way she can get rid of the child once the child is found. Of course if he does that , it will make Da Jung mad. Master manipulator Wang Je Guk knows better than to trust Se Ra. But none of us know his end game til now 

Preview shows Noel remembers something and why did she tell hubby.  She is another dumb character.  She got smart when she started looking for her daughter but now she is trusting him again after he got married to a younger woman. Look at how Noel is no longer mad at Da Jung that was a quick way to move on.  All she had to do was drink herself silly to no longer care. 

• Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

He live for two years like nothing happened, now he get blackmailed he research his victim  :scream:  - only in kdrama 

IMG-2441.gif

# now we gonna see him struggle with guilt every time he see DJ 

• LOL 5

Funny how all these characters think of chairman as moral person ,the way they shock he stabbed YH for DJ sake is ridiculous , didn’t they see his obsession over her 😂

JH : Father how could you , I love Dj too , should I watch my  back too  :sweat_smile:@UnniSarah not smar JH giving his dad idea to stab him too   :mrgreen:

IMG-2460.gif

Chairman

IMG-2454.gif

brainless DJ  :joy: 

IMG-2458.gif

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1