[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Noel has an ulterior motive when she gave the contract to ML.

But mother-son idiots had been responsible for SY when she died and they should be more careful, loose-lip idiots.

What were they doing together? Smart DJ and her smarts have rubbed on ML. That’s why he is still hitting on her.

• LOL 4

As the chairman can’t get to his nephew, he will show DJ his true colour finally tomorrow:mrgreen:

only daily kdrama ML  proposal to a married woman in the middle of revenge @maribella😁

IMG-2274.gif

DJ : don’t give up oppa , the  third proposal is the charm 🤣
IMG-2273.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SR men can’t share love for her :D

but clearly they all commit a-crime after meeting her & END IN JAIL@liyahsbutterfly @kingpin :joy::mrgreen:

SR there the first to witness it 🤣😂

Everytime something happens, SR will be the first to witness it.  The note she thought was by another of JH's woman turned out to be exposing what he has done two years ago, killing SY during a hit and run accident when he was drunk.

===

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

They are in the middle of war with everyone, they so oblivious about what going around them :scream:

Terrible mistakes by both YH and DJ, they should have controlled their feelings. Now not only SR, but JG will also soon find out that Anna is DJ's daughter. After YH, Anna may be the next target.

===

next preview

YH: How can I leave you alone and die? Say I love you now.

YH's secretary reported to YH that as what he has rightfully guessed, JG is the one behind his attack. YH told DJ to meet at 7pm at Namsan Tower, which he has prepared to propose to DJ.

cto

DJ will not appear, most probably being threatened by JG using YH or Anna's safety.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

You are living in the same house as the husband who is your uncle and her mother, his ex wife is also there. You are proposing to her? 

This is even more confusing than the Alchemy show with their two in one body or Love twist.

I can only say if they are concerned for AN’s safety, they are going the stupid route.

• LOL 4

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

I can only say if they are concerned for AN’s safety, they are going the stupid route.

They don’t care about AN’s safety , even stupid SR’s mom smelling something fishy, how Dj all over AN :joy::mrgreen:

IMG-2277.gif

SR’s mom

IMG-2285.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, Stellaa said:

How many more episodes? is this 100 or 120? 

120, sorry!

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

SR doesn't want to accept that DJ's daughter is still alive and SY is dead. Why would Chairman tell SR that DJ's daughter was found? She's going to harm AN when she finds out. 

This is exactly why.  Chairman can get rid of Anna, a child tying DJ to YH.  But if he does that, he could actually bind them closer together.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

So... the writer created a situation where all the male characters except for ML has a possibity to go to prison at the end of the season. 

If the Chairman is willing to murder someone (his nephew) for the sake of keeping DJ by his side then I wouldn't be surprised that he did the same thing long ago and burned down the factory, and killed SR's dad for the sake of getting Noel. The arsonist might of mistaken SR's dad with DJ's dad since at that time SR's dad was having an affair with Noel. 

Someone here said The Chairman wouldn't kill someone for someone he loves. Last episode showed that he would.   

@maribella @UnniSarah

• Like 3

@Ameera Ali  Wow , Yo Han, Bo Bae and Da Jung make a beautiful family.  Lovely family  Thanks for making GIf

@kboramint Chairman has shown his true colors. I could not decide what to think of this man. He is full of schemes and  it makes me so upset .  He seemed to love money and the company than family and love . If I said he wouldn’t kill for someone for love, I guess I was wrong . 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Noel is leech chairman can’t get rid of , but she DJ ticket out of eating with him  at least today :mrgreen:

DJ can’t run faster to the door @UnniSarah  🤣

- I can’t wait for tomorrow how he gonna make her stay with him 🤔

IMG-2287.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He is full of schemes and  it makes me so upset .  He seemed to love money and the company than family and love . If I said he wouldn’t kill for someone for love, I guess I was wrong . 

:approves:They should have been more careful. There are eyes watching them everywhere. YH should know by now how evil his uncle is, they (DJandYH)need to get things in orderThink About It GIF by Big Potato Games

• Blob 3

15 minutes ago, kingpin said:

They should have been more careful. There are eyes watching them everywhere. YH should know by now how evil his uncle is, they (DJandYH)need to get things in order

90 Day Fiance Yes GIF by TLC Europe

This Kdrama , I have noticed some characters aren’t exactly Ambitious, drop their guard down because they are not used to being WICKED. LOL LOL meaning they are not good at scheming like Second female lead who are already wicked. 

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

This Kdrama , I have noticed some characters aren’t exactly Ambitious, drop their guard down because they are not used to being WICKED. LOL LOL meaning they are not good at scheming like Second female lead who are already wicked. 

That's just like life.  People who aren't inherently bad get blindsided by those who are.

Good job, drama!

• Love 3

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali  Wow , Yo Han, Bo Bae and Da Jung make a beautiful family.  Lovely family  Thanks for making GIf

@UnniSarah @Ameera Ali @tulip06 @kingpin @maribella I bet you anything that Bo-Bae isn't leaving SR anything in her will. Bo-Bae probably going to give Bo-Bae restuarant and her heritance to DJ instead. 

• Awesome 3

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

Someone here said The Chairman wouldn't kill someone for someone he loves. Last episode showed that he would.   

Not me.

The writer was keeping him neutral for many episodes then changed him to a man supposedly besotted by his young wife. Either he’s a bad actor or he was pretending to be in love with her for some reason, his expression and voice did not match his words of loving her. 

Now the writer is making him a bad guy with his bunch of gangsters and shady business deals.

SR being in all episodes is becoming tiresome, let’s have some focus on others. In Happy Ending, the psychotic SFL kidnapped the FL’s kid, had some interactions with her, returned her home and walked towards a police station. The innocence of a child made her repent? Really? I think SR will kidnap AN but will the child’s innocence save her? Yoo Jin had class, so I don’t see SR releasing her willingly.

With a birdbrain mother, what are the chances that AN will be kidnapped?

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

DJ can’t run faster to the door @UnniSarah  🤣

- I can’t wait for tomorrow how he gonna make her stay with him 🤔

She is stupid. She knows he’s smart and ruthless - hitting her man - yet she’s going to the park with her precious kid by cancelling their lunch. She’s moronic.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

not used to being WICKED. LOL LOL meaning they are not good at scheming like Second female lead who are already wicked. 

@UnniSarah a lot of good people don’t fall for the connivances of their enemies, because they learn. Perhaps they will be blindsided by strangers. DJ knows what Wang Je Guk is capable of. That’s why she went to him in the first place.
The mother-son duo are lazy parasites. 

The mother-daughter duo should be in prison. Both DJ and YH know they are surrounded by less than good people and wicked people.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2