[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Look at how DJ and Noel slap, they are mother/ daughter!! How could anyone miss it? :hahah!:Both are stupid too.

This show is the Third marriage aka Fools gathered aka idiots and bird brain.

The photo was the clincher that SR was Bobaejung heiress, YH and the grandma wanted confirmation in SR’s presence. I know I am repeating you @Ameera Alibut it really is a brainless thing to do. They say two heads are better than one, they haven’t seen this show.

5 minutes ago, vintage said:

re going to see more stupid people do stupid things to fill in for the extra episodes.

Not 24 more but 34? Why would they extend it? @backstreetboysfan aren’t the ratings just so so? Whose stupid idea is this?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, vintage said:

The reason for that is probably due to the ten episodes extension. 

We are going to see more stupid people do stupid things to fill in for the extra episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648385wpp/the-third-marriage-confirmed-to-extend-series-by-10-episodes

That explains why the secrets are taking it it’s sweet time to be revealed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Well ,well , you here drinking and your granddaughter is starving & crying all day there in here room 😁

nCYr3x6.gif

Secretary be like

stop bothering madam & shouting , you daughter is adult don’t need babysitting :joy:

IMG-3414.gif

I say don’t want to hear you breath or ..  :mrgreen:

IMG-3413.gif

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

On 3/13/2024 at 7:28 AM, Ameera Ali said:

first time I see YH this passionate much  :joy:

Wow SC get good beating @UnniSarah

SC sucks so much. He deserves all this beating and more. And there is no spoiler below, I just messed up with the settings.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

The audacity of SR’s mom   , now they she want her daughter to LETS DJ HANDLE IT ,  cos they scared to mess with chairman send back to jail  :mrgreen:

6BfEjWG.gif

FsWxqbi.gif

SR be like , DJ couldn’t take revenge on me mother , how can she with the chairman 😬
QVfbdoO.gif

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:49 AM, UnniSarah said:

Will she still have the hair clip on tomorrow???

Does she know this hair clip is from her mother?

That was a good episode today. 
who is crazier, Chairman or Seran? I laughed when Seran said she was sane. Like, girl, you are NEVER sane.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

That was a good episode today. 
who is crazier, Chairman or Seran?

I give the crown to the chairman 😂

calling himself stepdad & thinking it would be nice to live together as family of three with Anna & DJ is another level of delusional and craziness :mrgreen:

IMG-3451.gif

runner up SR’s mom , now is honor to carry wang bloodline they most be royalty 🤣

IMG-3437.gif

second runner up SR 😅

yes girl is the whole fault not you 😏

1b4a2KF.gif

• LOL 6

I find it strange that WJG is willing to do anything to keep DJ. Is it just ego? 

What is mindboggling is his cheating wife is sharing  the same house with her lover.  Ok ok, they are the star-crossed lovers and the old coot is the obstacle. But it is highly inappropriate. :joy:

What is stopping YH from moving out? And what is AN doing at Bobaejung when her father no longer works there?

So many contrived mysteries. Over It Sigh GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t with not smart YH , they suspicious so why ask Anna with SR around  🤣😂

14 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Grandma can make another DNA without SR know, she is a rich woman. But they are all stupid.

:approves:agree ,again they are putting anna in danger by asking in front of seran,  just reconfirm  DNA test quietly. The lack of thinking of these adults is frustrating. The writers seem to thrive on killing innocents.

------

What The Football GIF by ParshipSeriously ! No need to extend it, Enough is enough! Expose the evil one, make pay the evil one, have Noel regretting mistreating her daughter, etc.Image

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, maribella said:

Look at how DJ and Noel slap, they are mother/ daughter!! How could anyone miss it? :hahah!:Both are stupid too.

This show is the Third marriage aka Fools gathered aka idiots and bird brain.

The photo was the clincher that SR was Bobaejung heiress, YH and the grandma wanted confirmation in SR’s presence. I know I am repeating you @Ameera Alibut it really is a brainless thing to do. They say two heads are better than one, they haven’t seen this show.

Not 24 more but 34? Why would they extend it? @backstreetboysfan aren’t the ratings just so so? Whose stupid idea is this?

WHYYYYYYYYY Just when you thought it was safe to go watch these Stupid characters for 122 .Ep they went and extend 10 more when i already except is going to be a quick wrap up of the story they go and extended it so i guess we wll see more people doing stupid stuff and the excuse they make it they are doing this for the viewer i guess Korean audience love    this. extension

Classic Movies Shark GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Yazusa said:

the excuse they make it they are doing this for the viewer i guess Korean audience love    this. extension

That’s the only reason I can think too. I had watched some youtube video, it seemed Oh the actress for DJ is quite popular as a singer or was a singer.

I am watching Uee’s show and I think they have extended it too.

Maybe the actors and actresses do not have another show lined up. 

They had extended it by 2, so it’s 12 altogether making it about 6 hours of screen time. I shudder to think what they have in store for us.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kingpin said:

asking in front of seran,  just reconfirm  DNA test quietly. The lack of thinking of these adults is frustrating. The writers seem to thrive on killing innocents.

Remember everyone’s intelligence will decrease with the ten day’s extension. Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

I don’t understand why these writers don’t think ahead on writing extra storyline for the drama in case of emergency. Instead of stalling the plot until the last two weeks of the drama.

@Yazusa They extended because the viewership reached 6.5 nationwide. “ The February 26 broadcast of “The Third Marriage” achieved its personal best in viewership with an average nationwide rating of 6.5 percent” Cr. Soompi It must mean they are satisfied with the ratings. I think the fact we are still watching it, seems it isn’t really terrible, if the show was doing bad, they would have ended it already. 

Spoiler

Rubi Ring was a drama where they ended the drama early. 

I think the fact the Ahjumma’s who are watching in Korean love this type of drama. I consider myself to be one who can’t stop watching even though it is tormenting with all their stupid actions. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Rubi Ring was a drama where they ended the drama early. 

They've also ended Good For You and I Trusted Him (MBC drama, the other was SBS I think) early, too. I Trusted Him was cancelled, though. Wang Bitna played a good girl in that one.

• Insightful 3