[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

He won’t, he can’t get a better job. 

He only think it , because he didn’t believe yet his 10 million ticket meal sailed forever like his mother said  :D

IMG-8530.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha..... this is hilarious. for this alone, dajeong needs to marry cousin and he can be her second husband. then she can drown in lake and the marriage is declared finished. then she comes back from dead with new name to marry third husband, yohan. 

I think this is how it will go: first marriage, TML and SFL; second marriage, Evil Dad and Noel (for like the third time, apparently!); third marriage, Da Jung and Yohan.  And that marriage, between DJ and YH, will be the one to set everything right, such as SR and SC in jail, YH to a middle manager position in the company and divorced from SR, and maybe even split up Evil Dad and Noel for good.  

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Based on the preview, SML's Mom ponders the idea that babies were swapped. I really hope SML put the peices together and remembers that one time where SFL kept saying that Song-Yi is her daughter.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

She was so obtuse but at least with TML she realised soon enough that he was very keen on her. With ML, she had to be told explicitly.

I don’t like doormat FLs, now we have a doormat ML.  I hope he’s not going to be the same as in Red shoes, 10 years later  when they met, he was still trying. :surprisedwut:

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

She was so obtuse but at least with TML she realised soon enough that he was very keen on her. With ML, she had to be told explicitly.

I like how the TML tricked the FL into going on a  "first date" but made it look like it was a company meeting where they critique food. Also, even gave her a gift and made it look like it's from the company. 

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I like how the TML tricked the FL into going on a  "first date" but made it look like it was a company meeting where they critique food. Also, even gave her a gift and made it look like it's from the company. 

He’s much smarter than YH. 

• LOL 6

9 hours ago, maribella said:

I don’t like doormat FLs, now we have a doormat ML.

I think the difference here is that he raised DJ daughter and I think when that gonna be reviled that gonna change everything between them and clearly by the end they gonna be a family of four as they also have SR daughter. Those two kids gonna be the match maker for their parents.  :smirk:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Is the SFL desperate enough to fake a one night stand and a pregnacy and  to get the TML to marry her. I give it a 20% chance this happens in the drama.  

She can’t get him interested while wearing a 20’s swimsuit,  maybe if she updates it into a slinky red dress? He might look at her but faking him dropping his zipper for her? That would be hard. :smirk:

• LOL 4

They could go two ways with the fake daughter.

1. She dies 

2. They do a DNA test and it shows that FL is not the mom and SML takes custody of her.

Here is what I think I still think they are going kill off the fake daughter to move the story line forward. The FL has to lose everything to order to get revenge. Plus they are showing the real daughter more and more while the fake daughter is getting scenes here and there. So I’m thinking they are phasing her out slowish. I think keeping both will create a plot hole that would be hard to get out of.

After “ drowning” she becomes a vengeful bride. So the second marriage will be a fake marriage or will it? FL could get married for real under the assumption of being the fiancé and sign real marriage papers. 

So it’s a toss upon who she will be married too. ML or TML. I think SR’s karma is to married to SML and they both suffer each in misery from sickness to health all their life.

I don’t want the TML to get hurt to bad. He is like a puppy. Look at his cheeks. So squishy. Staring Shiba Inu GIF

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 hours ago, youngae said:

They could go two ways with the fake daughter.

1. She dies 

2. They do a DNA test and it shows that FL is not the mom and SML takes custody of her.

Here is what I think I still think they are going kill off the fake daughter to move the story line forward. The FL has to lose everything to order to get revenge. Plus they are showing the real daughter more and more while the fake daughter is getting scenes here and there. So I’m thinking they are phasing her out slowish. I think keeping both will create a plot hole that would be hard to get out of.

Song Yi does get sick quite often. I wonder if there is going to be a scenerio where Song Yi needs a blood donar but DJ doesn't match since she's not the real mother, and SML begs SFL to donate blood but she doesn't because she doesn't want to blow her cover. Hence, Song Yi dies. 

Yes, I predict SML finds out who's Song Yi's real mother is before FL.  

Oh Seung-Ah's acting in this drama after  episode 58 is starting to remind me of her acting in the last time she played the FL. That being "Sea Of The Woman".  

• Like 4