[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

What the heck... Seriously, now the TML has a crush on FL. I still don't think he's the 2nd marriage unless she's marrying him in an act of revenge. 

Okay, based on the preview.... FL found out that someone saw her father with SFL and SML AND FL has thoughts of stealing SFL's love interest.  

Maybe, FL marrying TML as an act of revenge isn't such a far off scenerio, after all.  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I believe he also didn’t trust rich ladies because they are so materialistic.  After being raised DJ’s mom, he came to respect and like woman like his stepmom. 
@Ameera Ali

You may be right JH not shallow person we all thought :joy: all long he want someone to connected with him emotionally not physically :D

IMG-8376.gif

him proofing the point 

IMG-8391.gif

* tagging @LeftCoastOppa to check toes :mrgreen:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Here is what I think. I think that SR gets Jealous pushes FL off whatever it is and she “drowns”. A stranger rescues her. While she is in the hospital they call the ML who states he is her husband. He takes her to America for further treatment. There is a time jump a couple of months 6 at the most. ML comes back with FL as “wife”.  Now TML and SR maybe married(a marriage of convenience) but when FL comes back as ML’s wife he becomes obsessed and tries to break them up. SR becomes obsessed that the TML still has feelings for FL and tries to get back at FL.  FL uses her amnesia to get revenge. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, youngae said:

Here is what I think. I think that SR gets Jealous pushes FL off whatever it is and she “drowns”. A stranger rescues her. While she is in the hospital they call the ML who states he is her husband. He takes her to America for further treatment. There is a time jump a couple of months 6 at the most. ML comes back with FL as “wife”.  Now TML and SR maybe married(a marriage of convenience) but when FL comes back as ML’s wife he becomes obsessed and tries to break them up. SR becomes obsessed that the TML still has feelings for FL and tries to get back at FL.  FL uses her amnesia to get revenge. 

I see this happening. It makes sense based off what we know. DJ will basically become like SR. She wants to give her the taste of her own medicine. Let's say after the time jump happens and SR and TML are married, DJ could try to seduce and steal TML away from SR since she is aware that TML has feelings for her. She uses ML and TML as tools of her revenge. Betraying both of them.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youngae said:

Too interesting for a daily. :lol:

It will be something my brain has to shut down to accept. Someone decides to take a midnight walk by the river, rescues her and having amnesia cannot tell them who she is. Then it’s a time leap but An Na and Soon Yi have not aged. 

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Itime jump happens and SR and TML are married, DJ could try to seduce and steal TML away from SR since she is aware that TML has feelings for her. She uses ML and TML as tools of her revenge. Betraying both of them.   

I think it will be a happy ending for ML and FL and the two girls. 
If she went with her revenge, it would be to catch both SFL and SML to pay for her father’s death.  She’s a good protagonist vs SR who has no scruple in her whole body. 

TML may try something with SFL to get to Bobaejung grandmother, but they have to change his character for him to marry her or even get engaged. 

I think his birth mother may be the FL’s rescuer.

@Ameera Ali  my mouth was gaping to see men turning their heads when SR walked in. I saw a lot of more attractive women at my local supermarket. 

Also the water must be 3 ft deep, it’s only up to his waist. :joy:

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

Then it’s a time leap but An Na and Soon Yi have not aged. 

The kid actors are 6-7 years old in real life. Currently, the kids in the drama are suppose be 4 years old.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kboramint said:

The kid actors are 6-7 years old in real life. Currently, the kids in the drama are suppose be 4 years old.    

Is that why they seemed old for preschoolers? Ok, then the time leap would be like a hop.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think it will be a happy ending for ML and FL and the two girls. 
If she went with her revenge, it would be to catch both SFL and SML to pay for her father’s death.  She’s a good protagonist vs SR who has no scruple in her whole body. 

Right, so a scenerio similar to Red Shoes probably won't happen but based off the previews, there is a small chance that DJ might try to steal SR's love interest. Based on what she said in that preview.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

Right, so a scenerio similar to Red Shoes probably won't happen but based off the previews, there is a small chance that DJ might try to steal SR's love interest. Based on what she said in that preview.  

They have shown in many episodes that ML and FL are doting parents so I don’t think they will turn them into the Red Shoes FL. 

The TML has little interest in SFL, so FL would not be stealing him, rather blocking her fishing efforts. :smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, youngae said:

Here is what I think. I think that SR gets Jealous pushes FL off whatever it is and she “drowns”.

SR look like she don’t give damn 
IMG-8407.gif

IMG-8396.gif

But after DJ involvement SR may be like 

I am damn if make her take him from me :joy:

IMG-8403.gif

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

please don't remind me of red shoes where all the men felt so sorry for her mess that they thought it was perfectly acceptable for her to keep jumping from one guy to another for revenge. :lol:

pikachu-sad.gif 

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She have to see it to believe it:joy:

bwahahaha..... this is hilarious. for this alone, dajeong needs to marry cousin and he can be her second husband. then she can drown in lake and the marriage is declared finished. then she comes back from dead with new name to marry third husband, yohan. 

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha..... this is hilarious. for this alone, dajeong needs to marry cousin

Agree , SR is mad , is enjoyable to see her jealous , I wouldn’t mind having fun with cousin for awhile 

she even will tell him she divorced with kid 

he be like 

IMG-8527.gif

IMG-8523.gif

* the writer turn his personality 180 for this * 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Agree , SR is mad , is enjoyable to see her jealous , I wouldn’t mind having fun with cousin foe awhile 

in the end, we will have kumbaya ending where he says you remind me of my not-exactly-stepmom noel and so now am happy that we are kind of ex-step-siblings. :lol:

• LOL 5