[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creidesca good thing you posted that here.

i e-mailed them ASAP (when i got that newsletter) and requested for Dalja and Fantasy Couple

it wouldn't hurt to add on your e-mail that you want behind the scenes/special features with english subs too.

so come on Dalja fans ... let's e-mail YA!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Chuseok Special Big Star X-File (2007-09-24) [789.0MB]

Nam Gyuri, Solbi, etc.; Kissing Scenes NGs (Hello! Miss, Dal Ja's Spring); Funny NGs (Seoul 1945, Cloud Stairway, Snow Queen); Pre-debut/Audition (Various Stars-Lee Jun Ki, Hyun Bin, Shinhwa, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Jeon Ji Hyun, Song Hye Gyo, Song Seung Heon); Other Highlights (Gong Yoo singing on Heroine 6)

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Hey, just wanted to fly in randomly and say that I started marathoning this drama on Sunday (I'm on ep 13 now) and I LOVE it! It was always on my 'list of dramas to watch,' thanks to ovette, who suggested I watch it, but now that I've finally gotten around to it, it's really adorable. Kinda long and some tangents along the way, but overall, the couple moments are to die for.

So if you know me, you know what this means--music video and Fashion Police. I'm still downloading, so the video won't come along until... November/December? I have to find good vacation time for it. Fashion Police, I'll try to do the first half in October and the second half in December. Let me just say here and now that Dal Ja has yet to wear a coat that I don't like. Lee Min Ki is looking pretty swish too.

The cherry on top is that they have some 5 million kisses in this drama, GOOD kisses, for that matter. I never thought I'd live to the see the day. *bows to writer/s* Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki have really nice chemistry too. They've successfully snatched third place on my favorite Korean couples list.

• 2 weeks later...

this drama is very good!!!!!! the OST for this is also the best!!!

too bad i can't find the OST for this in yesasia... does anyone know where i could buy the original OST?

Yesasia is now offering the TW version of the OST (still the same songs as on the original OST, except the track listing is in chinese):

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys. just missed the thread lol :)

ohh.. and the last post was made by creidesca on my bday! lol :)

i actually need your help since im depressed these days. i collected all HQ NGs and other BTS and specials of DJS..

but unfortunately my hard disk got crashed and everything was lost.. as in EVERYTHING!

so anyone who still has links or CBes who have these HQ NGs and specials, i hope you PM me thanks!

PS. i just scanned Creidesca's CB.. i found that it had ALLLL that i was looking for.

thanks so much Creidesca, you're really a lifesaver!

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

i'm watching this drama now. i'm on episode 15 and i love it! when i first read the synopsis i wasn't too impressed and i didn't think Tae Bong was very cute. now i'm in love with him and this show. so far definitely one of my favorite dramas.tae bong's mom is getting on my nerves a lot right now though. ahhh.i'm watching this drama now. i'm on episode 15 and i love it! when i first read the synopsis i wasn't too impressed and i didn't think Tae Bong was very cute. now i'm in love with him and this show. so far definitely one of my favorite dramas.tae bong's mom is getting on my nerves a lot right now though. ahhh.

Guest yanshimkim

I started watching this drama a few months ago... But I stopped watching it along the way (got busy with school T_T) and only started re-watching it a few days ago. Now I did a Dal Ja's Spring marathon and I'm on episode 15 now. Dang, I'm addicted! XD

Tae Bong is <3. He and Dal Ja are really meant to be, in my opinion. ^^ And the kisses are pretty good, too... XD Ahahaha.

I love how I can really relate to this drama. I can see bits of myself in Dal Ja. Haha. Now if only I had a guy like Kang Tae Bong... :x *whistles* Hahaha.

Hey, just wanted to fly in randomly and say that I started marathoning this drama on Sunday (I'm on ep 13 now) and I LOVE it! It was always on my 'list of dramas to watch,' thanks to ovette, who suggested I watch it, but now that I've finally gotten around to it, it's really adorable. Kinda long and some tangents along the way, but overall, the couple moments are to die for.

So if you know me, you know what this means--music video and Fashion Police. I'm still downloading, so the video won't come along until... November/December? I have to find good vacation time for it. Fashion Police, I'll try to do the first half in October and the second half in December. Let me just say here and now that Dal Ja has yet to wear a coat that I don't like. Lee Min Ki is looking pretty swish too.

The cherry on top is that they have some 5 million kisses in this drama, GOOD kisses, for that matter. I never thought I'd live to the see the day. *bows to writer/s* Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki have really nice chemistry too. They've successfully snatched third place on my favorite Korean couples list.

snowapple!! im happy you're having DJS marathon! i would really love to see your fashion police on this. DalJa had a lot of fashion sense. even other characters like SunJoo. aww.. i still remember our Fantasy Couple days. if only you had watched this earlier, you could've joined in our discussion :)

id be waiting for your videos, and fashion reviews! hope you post the links here. take care!

Guest vondunker

Have been wanting to watch this drama but was too busy too. Yet the urge surge in within me last week, then decided to scan through a little of the 1st episode.. Never to think i couldnt stop since then..

As the genre explains, Dalja's Spring is really a very light-hearted comedy romance drama. Like all the parodies/imagination which was inserted in between scenes too. Thumbs up to the crew team as that require alot effort in producing a drama, not to mention Dalja has 22 episodes. Dalja drama also had some good uniques angle shots which made the whole drama even more interesting to watch. Dalja's dress code is v.cool too. Alot praises for Dalja however.. I'll still consider Dalja, a drama similar to "SOME OTHER POPULAR DRAMAS", the subtle similarities are rather obvious.

Utimately, IMO, the most lacked of Dalja drama is the chemistry between Lee Minki and ChaeRim. Nonetheless, Chaerim is an extremely good actress but Lee Minki made me feel that the whole romance between him & CR is quite fake. Im not sure if his acting or the script's problem(didnt focus enough on his part). I really do like them together but LMK appeared awkward at times, i was hoping he would turn for the better as the drama progress like most other drama do, but he didnt. anybody agrees with me on this?

hello i was wondering if someone could help me find the episode with the scene of lee min ki crying while eating his first doshirak. i only heard about it and i want to watch that particular scene. thanks a lot!

The scene is located within EP 12 ''The Reason Why Our Romance Is Beautiful'

The scene is located within EP 12 ''The Reason Why Our Romance Is Beautiful'

:P i get dvd from my friends who suggest me to see korien series. lovely Chaerim and Minki. Now I m falling in love with him.

------------------------love love.

Guest chibi_ryou

can't believe i'm only watching this now! <333

i'm trying to watch ep. 14... but how come when i try to dl from veoh or d-addicts, there's no audio?

• 2 weeks later...

Have been wanting to watch this drama but was too busy too. Yet the urge surge in within me last week, then decided to scan through a little of the 1st episode.. Never to think i couldnt stop since then..

As the genre explains, Dalja's Spring is really a very light-hearted comedy romance drama. Like all the parodies/imagination which was inserted in between scenes too. Thumbs up to the crew team as that require alot effort in producing a drama, not to mention Dalja has 22 episodes. Dalja drama also had some good uniques angle shots which made the whole drama even more interesting to watch. Dalja's dress code is v.cool too. Alot praises for Dalja however.. I'll still consider Dalja, a drama similar to "SOME OTHER POPULAR DRAMAS", the subtle similarities are rather obvious.

Utimately, IMO, the most lacked of Dalja drama is the chemistry between Lee Minki and ChaeRim. Nonetheless, Chaerim is an extremely good actress but Lee Minki made me feel that the whole romance between him & CR is quite fake. Im not sure if his acting or the script's problem(didnt focus enough on his part). I really do like them together but LMK appeared awkward at times, i was hoping he would turn for the better as the drama progress like most other drama do, but he didnt. anybody agrees with me on this?

i actually thought MinKi's acting improved so much since IRRLY. he was meant to be in a way awkward since his personality in the drama was supposed to be someone who's afraid to totally express his feelings toward ChaeRim.

well that was my viewpoint :)

Archived