[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Is there still a clubbox account with all the eps in HQ? All the CB users deleted Dal Ja's spring from their CB. Thnx

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cuti3pink

I Love this sTory, i haved finished It already, and i was inlove with this drama.. especially Lee min ki's character.. hahsh.. hes so cute.. they have Very good chemistry with CR.. i love wboth of them.. how i wish that they having a part of Dalja's sPring.. that DaJja An TB already have childrens.. hahsh so cute... i love them both.. :D

*rochelle*

Guest Miki58

I just started watching this drama and I love it!! I really hope that she'll end up with "spare tire" because I really like him! :D

Guest xoxclaire

I finished watching this in 2 days! :blink: It's a usual plot (an older girl , younger guy) but there's something that made this drama different... maybe Lee Min Ki? heheh. I love him! super! He's really a good actor. I've seen him in I Really really Like you too.. Chae Rim is a good actress too. :P I just didn't like her role in this drama.. haha. I didn't like her role in All About Eve either..

but anyways, I rated this 5/5.. loved the smooth ending..

운명라면.. maybe? MUST BE!

(if it is fate.. maybe? must be!)

Heheh.

Guest michaelj_kc

THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA I HAVE EVER WATCHED!

Chae Rim is just brilliant & Lee Min Ki is incredible!

They both bring so much chemistry on-screen!

More drama tandem for the 2 PLEASE!!!!

THE CAST, STORY, LEAD ACTORS ARE PERFECT, SUPERB, GREAT & MARVELOUS!

THE BEST!

THE BEST!

THE BEST!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ♥Love♥

God. I hated this series.. it was okay actually.. i only kept watching becuz i nver leave a kdrama uncontinued. The plot is good but I can't stand her hair and her heavy makeup. It's freaking hideous and I dont see that much chemistry between the leads.. Maybe if it was a different female character -.- i liked how the end of ep 17 she looked normal.. =\ fixed her ugly hair and makeup =\

Guest Gromit

mee too, i like the role of Lee Min Ki here. a typical ordinary guy but lovable. i want to find someone like him. :D right now its currently airing here in the philippines at GMA. its on its 2nd week only.

Ordinary???? He's a top lawyer in a top law firm. He just chose to live simple but has the brains to do oh so much more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest karz000

im on episode 10 right now, but i think something's wrong with me.. i cant feel their chemistry.. chae rim's and min ki's.. hahah. i mean, i dont hate any of them, or i dont really get bored when watching it, but i dont feel their chemistry..

maybe i watched too many dramas lately... that i need a break. hahahah.

Guest shooting star

yayaya song link missing

kindly email me pls ex_silversurfer@yahoo.com

ill make this a ringtone hehe

Guest neko08

I just finished watching this series. xD

I wasn't that carzy about the ending, though.

Anyway, could someone please tell me what song is playing in episode 21, when DJ and TB crossed paths, and TB looked back and followed DJ? Im not sure if it's episode 21. Or 22? Rawwr

Guest cjgohan2003

One of my favorite trendy dramas of all time. Chae Rim is absolutely charismatic playing Dal Ja.

Loved the fact that the women were always at the forefront of the story. This was a sweet testament to the struggles of the working woman, and the search for happiness in an age bracket that expects stability in all aspects of their lives.

Am i the only one that didn't wish for DJ to get back with her bf? The lasting impression I wanted was that regardless of her marital status - she still has her friends and family, enough to keep her content. She had her fun with TB, and those warm memories of first loves will always linger in her heart. But life goes on.

I felt it would have been much more apropriate to conclude with Dal Ja's parting message as she walked away from TB (episode 21?)

“Before I met him, I thought I knew all there was about love. Since I’ve known him, I’ve realized I don’t know anything about love. As I’m leaving him now, I thought, ‘Now I understand a little what love really is." (courtesy dramabeans).

That's how i remember this series. It was all about growth as a human being, and the things we learn from the people we cross. Even if they opted for a seemingly cheesy and cliche'd ending, I think it was to satisfy all the diehards and fangirls. But yea, that's my only gripe.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joaquinirish

hi everyone. this is my first posting here @ soompi. i love reading forums like this. its interesting to read so many opinions of each episode. thank you for posting the pics, article translations, all that stuff.

btw i just got a copy of Dalja's Spring but it was incomplete (it stopped at ep 18; I was fit to be tied :wacko: when i got to the last ep, i thought there was something wrong with my player!!). I've been looking for the complete series ever since :sweatingbullets: .

Could anyone tell me, is the complete series in korean audio and great sub already out in the market? The one's circulating in Cebu is still in Chinese audio (no offense) but i prefer the drama to be in its original audio.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching this drama...I really got hooked on this one, i watchted it in like 4 or 5 days. But it dissapointed me a little bit, because i expected that they at least would mary each other...but this kind of ending i pretty good too, is just that i like it better when the moments they are together would be longer. They were together for like 5 minutes or something. I loved the chemistry between them it was really cute and also the fact that they showed a lot of things at her workplace... I got a bit mad when she was like i dont have confidence blahblahblah... AND it was REALLY FUNNY...i laughed out loud so many times i just couldn't stop laughing. It was also pretty interesting to look at the other couples

Well this will be my final opinion: IT was really funny and cute but it would've been better if they would get maried in the ending like delightful girl choon hyang or somthing there was at the ending too little words...

I think i talked too much :D i would recommend it to people who have a little patience because i myself almost stopped the drama cuz it became a bit boring but i continued and then it got a lot better so watch it but if you dont like other relationships in between you'll get irritated cuz even in the last 10 minutes they showed other couples

Guest time22shine

^Hey guys! I just completed watching this drama as well on my summer break which just ended yesterday. Boy, I'm glad I watched something life changing. I find myself quite similar to Dal Ja, the situations, her emotions, her thoughts, and her innocence. I enjoyed this drama so much. I loved the underlining theme of this story, there are no fairytales, no happy endings because life continues on everyday. I loved Dal Ja that she was clear with her emotions, she was searching for true love, not marriage. She never wavered once she ran towards love towards Kang Tae Bong. I love the second couple as well. Usually, I would fast forward everything else but the leads but this time, I'm glad that I didn't. The second couple was a mere opposite of Dal Ja. Seon Joo, someone the same age as Dal Ja lived a life quite different; she had been through so much yet in the end, she found love. I just totally loved everything about this drama.

I've been watching this with subtitles provided by the S2 Subbing Team, thank you, because I couldn't find the DVD anywhere else? I tried searching online but couldn't find any. I'm referring to the Korean version of the drama. I usually purchase the Korean versions of things since the subtitles in other versions aren't as smooth. I went to a local Korean store and the guy said that Dal Ja probably wasn't popular enough to have came out with a DVD set? I was confused, the ratings look pretty good to me right? Anyway, if anyone can assist me as to where I can find a copy, Korean version, that would be awesome. I usually shop at Yesasia but couldn't find any and I don't normally fall in love with dramas either so Dal Ja was defnitely a rare and amazing drama. It definitely made me reflect upon life differently. :blush:

I was wondering, does anyone have the English Translation of the two songs, Choo Uk Eul Yul Da - So Yun and Na Bbeun Sarang - M.R.J (Kang Jae Hyuk)? I can't find a full English translation. I know that the songs were translated in the drama but I can't it anywhere. Please assist, thank you.

btw, link for medium quality ep 21 is expired. please someone re upload ir..tq very much....

All MQ episodes of Dal Ja's Spring

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

CR thanks audience for their loving and supporting toward Dalja's Spring, aired this month, in China.

U2190P28T3D2173233F328DT20080918005302.jpg

U2190P28T3D2173233F358DT20080918005302.jpg

U2190P28T3D2173233F329DT20080918005302.JPG

Chinese handwriting of her to express her gratitude for the audience.

U2190P28T3D2173233F326DT20080918005302.JPG

Her blessings to the viewers.

Archived